[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Bring back Nat Turner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Rural06.jpg (442KB, 1484x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Rural06.jpg
442KB, 1484x1008px
So I'm sitting out on my front lawn last night watching the fireworks show for our national celebration of independence. We had coal black niggers. Lilly white bros and QTs. Spics of all ages and kinds. All out on my lawn watching the fireworks. Friends all.

And then I thought of /pol. And what a disgusting bunch of fucking cucks and niggers you are.

As my white children had a great time with the other children in my neighborhood. And the happy times of the fireworks and hotdogs fell among us.

I couldn't help but bandy about my thought of just how fucked you /pol people really are. And how based and broken and worthless a group of people you are.

It makes me wonder. If I brought back Nat Turner and his family right now, sat him at the table, my table, and said look.

Would he be astounded?

I think he would.

/pol/ You have so many people against you. And you are so fucked up.

But I'm sure that does not concern you in the least. As it does not ours. In the least.

Best of luck on the battlefield.

We're coming. All the best.
>>
>>132156703
Post pics of QTs.
>>
nat turner would just accuse you of white privilege and rape your daughters as recompense.
>>
>>132156703
>Sitting out on my lawn, watching the fireworks display for our national celebration of our country's independence
>On the night of July 1st
Posted this a little early, Brock.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.