[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a traditional family.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: nigguh.png (422KB, 825x460px) Image search: [Google]
nigguh.png
422KB, 825x460px
How can a 19 year old male prepare himself for a traditional family?

Currently I am in university studying engineering, have nearly $30k in assets through a part time job and stocks (self taught via books).

Unlike most "men" my age, I know I want to provide for a wife and large family. I am saving my assets and job money for a down payment on a house and all that.

So /pol/, what can I further do to prepare myself for the true responsibility of being a traditional providing man?

>/bant/
Fuck off the traditional family is definitely no longer politically correct.
>>
>>132156098
Start prepping...
>>
File: SS+GOMAD.jpg (566KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
SS+GOMAD.jpg
566KB, 1536x2048px
@132156098
Squats and Oats
>>
>>132156098
you can't thats the point goy ;^)
>>
>>132156098
>30k through stocks
OP tell me right now what books helped you to obtain such sweet assets
>>
>>132156363
I have transcended too far they have no power over me!
>>
>>132156757
>The main ones
The Intelligent Investor (Benjamin Graham)
Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert Kiyosaki)

Then just read whatever book you can get your hands on to do with wealth/business because they all offer a valuable perspective on asset accumulation.
>>
>>132156098
>I want to provide for a wife and large family
cuck

You're putting your energy into attaining an education, going through all that stress and all those sleepless nights, just so that some bitch can ride off of your success and decide that you aren't good enough for her and seize your assets via divorce rape? Don't be a dickhead.
>>
>>132156098
You fucking can't, women working leads to cheaper labour so both you and your wife have to work, giving her more power and making society more pussified
>>
File: 1498871597641.png (16KB, 864x566px) Image search: [Google]
1498871597641.png
16KB, 864x566px
>>132156098
>Currently I am in university studying engineering, have nearly $30k in assets
How? You said a part time job, but there is no way you can get that much money doing part time work. And stocks? How do you turn almost nothing (stock market wise) into 30 k.
>>
>>132157511
when i was his age i had like 25k saved up from when i started working as a kid and some money my grandpa put into a CD investment account for me when i was born.

it's really not at all unbelievable.

plus he sounds like he's a pretty frugal kid.
>>
OP is a Jew
>>
Join the military. Be a grunt for 3 or so years and you'll come out a man. Then find the right woman and get married and pump out some white babies.
>>
>>132156098
You can't. You might find a virgin qt and marry her at 22 but you will inevitably grow bored and divorce her once you're 30.
>>
>>132157766
>some money my grandpa put into a CD investment account
Precisely.
>>
>>132156098
First off stop studying engineering. Fags can't have kids
>>
>>132157511
I don't pay for my own school (scholarship and parents), I've worked since I was 13, and I don't spend my money on stupid shit.
>>
Live it up while your young bro.
30k will get you almost a years worth of travel in south east asia, have some fun in your uni break.
when your on engineers wage 30k will seem like nothing... but then you'll be old and missed out on the party of life.

youre white and have money, it basically like a super power.
remember responsibility good and all but there's other things in life, like getting your dick rode all fucking night.

i'm graduating my ba. eng. this year and spend 14 months in asia throughout my degree. heed my advice.
>>
>>132158028
bitter that your shit tier job is going to be replaced by a robot design by an engineer?
>>
>>132158423
SEA is shit tier, a smelly brown maggot hole. East Europe and East Asia is where the best sex tourism routes are
>>
>>132159093
3 times as expensive thought, being a student...
>>
>>132159022
Don't think math research is done by robots hon
>>
File: 1478731765099.jpg (170KB, 605x934px) Image search: [Google]
1478731765099.jpg
170KB, 605x934px
>>132158145
It's illegal to work at 13 there's child labor laws. So, I'm guessing you "worked" for family and they paid you a shit ton of money to do minimal work.
>>
>>132156098
Keep doing what you are doing and log off this Arabian camel breeding website as quickly as possible.
>>
File: housewife.jpg (100KB, 432x768px) Image search: [Google]
housewife.jpg
100KB, 432x768px
>>132156098

Good luck finding a traditional woman. All I see are sluts on the cock carousel. You have to marry them to get a blow job. But all those guys in college got to fuck her in the ass for free.
>>
>>132156098
you better knock up some girl now to make sure your sperm is fertile. don't wanna spend all this time and the realise you are infertile.
IVF is degenerate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.