[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your views on Scientology? Why do people not protest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: scientology-protest-london-01.jpg (77KB, 580x377px) Image search: [Google]
scientology-protest-london-01.jpg
77KB, 580x377px
What are your views on Scientology? Why do people not protest it anymore? Did the anonymous community go full SJW and stop giving a fuck?
>>
>>132155601
1. I don't care
2. I don't care
3. Yes
>>
Nothing wrong with Scientology.
Just a members only club for rich, white Hollywood elites to compete with the Jewish cabal that is another power in that region.
>>
>>132155899
>Nothing wrong with scientology.

Lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversies

And that's on wikipedia where they have dedicated staff who are paid to edit.
>>
>>132155601
Scientology literally runs a slave labour force, has its own navy and paramilitary force and owns real estate all over the world. Its a proof of concept that if you have no conscience you too can get filthy rich by fucking over gullible vulnerable ppl.
>>
>>132155601
>What are your views on Scientology?

They're faggots, but there isn't really much anybody can do about them at this point. The people who believe it are free to do so.

>Why do people not protest it anymore?

Same reason people stopped doing Occupy or any other ineffectual protest. They weren't accomplishing anything.

>Did the anonymous community go full SJW and stop giving a fuck?

I think they just got bored.
>>
>>132155601
>What are your views on Scientology?
A smart guy cobbled together various mythology and obscure psychology in an attempt to cure himself of his fucked up mental problems, then turned it into an exploitative cult which has been one of the most successful new "religions", gaining tax-exemption status.

I'm really curious about the psychological methods employed in it, whether any of them are beneficial or not, but it's hard to find info that dives into that instead of just opposing it. Did you know there are ex-Scientologists that still practice outside the institution?

>Why do people not protest it anymore?
I think the main point was to spread awareness, and after all these years most of the public has been made aware and the church isn't growing in members.
>>
>>132155601
Protesting them wasn't worth the rise of Fake Anonymous.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.