[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will India ever overcome its love of throwing acid in women's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: screenshot3.png (255KB, 709x573px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3.png
255KB, 709x573px
Will India ever overcome its love of throwing acid in women's faces and defecating in the open? This is not a troll thread - simply an honest attempt at trying to understand why India is like it is, and if it will ever get better.

India has some undeniably positive qualities. But the occasional bizarre and horrific behaviour of otherwise 'ordinary' people baffles me. Will honour killings and fued-borne acid attacks become a thing of the past as the country grows? Or has India reached a state where there is a 21st century element and a 19th century element hand in hand, and neither one will give way? And so we're left with a place that's got one foot in the here and now, and one foot in a time so societally ancient that it's just disgusting

>tldr
>someone tell me what's up with India and what's going to happen to it in the near/distant future
>>
>>132152866
People live in 2 dimensions. There is urban India, young India who grew up after the economy opened up in the 1980's. Then there is the rural India, where the local councils reign supreme and shit been the same for years. Now with urbanization, cell phones the 2 world's collide. The rural niggers come to the city, shit in streets and rape. The urban niggers can'tHandel the bantz.
>>
File: 1497748912486.jpg (173KB, 962x838px) Image search: [Google]
1497748912486.jpg
173KB, 962x838px
>>132152866
The superpower in Asia isn't the Chinese. It's India, because the fundamentals are strong. The economy is organically grown i.e internal demand. Not some port cities with exports like China. Freedom of movement unlike in China. It will take an other 75 years but it will get there. Go long and buy XID. India ETF. I did, it's not a rollercoaster like China, slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>132152866
>India woman attacked with acid for fifth time
what the fuck is this woman doing to piss off so many people?
>>
>>132154949
Rural honor culture like the Scott Irish back in the day and the afgans today. "Bitch you can't be talking to an other man, be late out at night" type. Indians aren't one people. It's like the fucking EU. Every state has a different set of values,, language, culture. It's a big society, and big societies have paradoxes.
>>
>>132154752
>buy long, 75 years long
Yeah no, i'll pump and dump chinese instead of spoiling my offspring; tyvm
>>
>>132154949
It's the same 2 dudes doing it over and over again, they also gang-raped her.

The authorities aren't doing anything to protect her.

This is all over some kind of "property" dispute, which probably means she lived in a shed near their shed, and they wanted to take her shed from her because she was a woman and could not stop it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.