[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aileen Wuornos was was an ANGEL.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Aileen Wuornos (039).jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Aileen Wuornos (039).jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Aileen was a victim of the sexist society we live, and specially USA lives. She has an extremely hard live, marked by rape, rape and rape. She had to give in adoption her kid, bornt from his grandfather's rape.
She had to be a prostitute to live but she devolopped insane hatred to her clients.
She killed 7 white males that thought they were in right to treat her as a dog just because she was a prostitute.
Rest in heaven aileen, because the sexist society is going to be reversed.
I hope that there are more serial killers of white male rapists, because you deserve your OWN medicine.

Claim this is bait ot not, im an openly misandric woman who is done of the males kidnapping every society to turn it into a kingdom of rape and abuse.
>>
>>132152635
She was a Whore that would sell her pussy then rob and murder you.
She did it for her own gain.
She was not a victim
>>
>>132152929
Police knew what she was doing and after her first homocide they let her conttinue to be able to kill her.
>>
File: 1497130479208.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497130479208.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>132152635
Post a picture your tittys whore.
>>
>>132152635
she was a lesbian degenerate
>>
>>132153200
Better post yours, you virgin fat nerd.
>>
>>132153332
Better than an innate rapist.
>>
File: 1497229731931.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497229731931.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>132152635

you are such a jew.
>>
>>132152635
You're asking for empathy towards women on /pol/, it is bait. But I agree with you.
>>
>>132154254
I dont search for empathy in this cave of nerd fat virgins, i only want u to know that u r gargabe.
>>
>>132154571
>Aileen Wuornos
>I am a serial killer. I would kill again.
>I robbed them, and I killed them as cold as ice, and I would do it again, and I know I would kill another person because I've hated humans for a long time.
>I'm one who seriously hates human life and would kill again.
LOL
>>
>>132152635
Ted Bundy was a much more respectable person because he took his frustrations out on the people who truly deserved it. Dumb whores.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.