[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weimar Republic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: vymar.jpg (99KB, 445x880px) Image search: [Google]
vymar.jpg
99KB, 445x880px
Redpill me on the Weimar Republic. I can't trust JewTube's top search results, so I'm looking for some /pol/ approved videos.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (8KB, 41x39px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
8KB, 41x39px
Come on someone has to have some good links.
>>
Lots of German men died, German women voted and ran shit. They listened to the Jew and Hitler came cleanse it.
>>
>>132150479
Sexual degeneracy at it's peak, everything from bdsm to beastiality, all encouraged by jewish communists.
>>
How about some video links though
>>
>>132153785
are you retarded? the last vid in your pic is redpilled
>>
File: 1484080209218.jpg (131KB, 378x429px) Image search: [Google]
1484080209218.jpg
131KB, 378x429px
Worst thing is. We never talked about this in school. We were told that the reason for the disdain of the WR was that the parlament was compleatly incompetent and constantly blocked and revoted.
While all that might be true I realize just now that we never talked about the cultural and normal day reasons why people were pissed.
>>
>>132150479

Well first of all, Weimar ended when the Nazis came to power, so thats your first video chalked up as propaganda. The second one was posted by "AdIsrael" so yea, I say you cant trust it.
>>
Was Germany's cultural golden age
>>
File: 1488528941676.jpg (11KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
1488528941676.jpg
11KB, 400x467px
>>132150479
http://archive.is/70uqV
>>
>>132150479
How can we wake minorities up to the negative impacts of sexual degeneracy on their communities, specifically their children? 70% of black children are born to single moms now. Latinos and whites are over 50% unwed mothers too which is why there are so many skanks and losers these days
>>
Canadas more degenerate then Weimar ever was. People think its comparable to modern day, no. We've reaches levels of degeneracy that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>132156285
That's not my understanding from watching a couple videos just now. They're trying, but not quite there yet.

Weimar:
> underage prostitutes legal
> mother-daughter prostitute combination legal
> premium luxury blowjob for $0.30
> prostitution and sexual degeneracy absolutely legal and actively promoted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.