[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based White Spic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png (3KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Schutzstaffel.svg.png
3KB, 180x120px
I have come to realize most spics in America hate niggers and in the future after we gain and political power . Blacks will be forced back into ghettos and back of the bus . We will ban the ground apes to where we want them . No more special anything for the faggots or their sorry she boons and chimp children . Hopefully we can deport them all ,back to Africa and let the Muzzies ass fuck them and make them slaves again which they deserve . Niggers are dead weight in America , Spics come here and succeed in 10 years while niggers just do nothing but suck ass and take our taxes and cry .Niggers are lazy fags weak bitches who can't even support a family , beta KEKS for sure they have to go and be dealt with forever .
>>
>>132149671
K. Keep me posted...
>>
Abuse these nipples faggot
>>
>>132149671
Spics are subhumans

I noticed this every time some race overpowers another, the losing race starts sympathizing with their conquers and magnifying their positives. It was like european converts in the ottoman empire who decided to be turks.

In your case you're going to rationalize your european lineage away so you can keep your fake "Amuuurican" identity and breed with subhumans. We don't want you back in europe
>>
This is all true, but are you willing to recognize that the same applies with whites as compared to spics?

Whites>spics>blacks.
>>
>>132149671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4JWyb0eLE
>>
>>132149671
But will they pay for the wall?
>>
>>132149671
Once the whites have been obliterated from the planet the jews will turn anyone who threatens their world order.
I'd say that that will include """White Hispanics""" slavs and halfway civilized asians like chinks and japs.

No one will keep them from turning the world into a brown shithole so your fantasy is only that. A fantasy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.