[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN Wrestling Tweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DDvvzi6WsAAVFA7.jpg (57KB, 634x462px) Image search: [Google]
DDvvzi6WsAAVFA7.jpg
57KB, 634x462px
>hes a madman

>hes gonna get zucker fired (ceo of CNN) owned by time warner

>Cuz the merger of Time Warner with AT&T is in the hands of the DoJ

>(Sessions) (DoJ)

>He can put up an ultimatum, ie fire zucker or you dont get the merger

Trumpf can't keep on winning like this
>>
lolol I hope he does

it would be so awesome to have the ultimatum reported on-air 20 seconds later.
>>
>People are freaking out over a fucking tweet, because they think he's promoting violence
"But no, the evil natzees and mean ol' bigots need to be killed and mean ol' Drumpf needs to be assassinated."
>>
>>132149351
>ultimatum to fire zucker or don't get the merger

but that's illegal, dipshit
>>
>Obama attacks fox news for 8 years
Whatever
>Trump attacks CNN 8 months
WAHHHHHHH
>>
>>132149351
There is literally a meme President in the White House. This time line is the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
File: DDb8T7yVwAASQX6.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DDb8T7yVwAASQX6.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
>>132151319
No it's not, idiot.

The DoJ is the one to approve this merger, and Trump can "transparently" allow DoJ to block the merger due to Anti-Trust.

There's literally nothing that Time Warner and AT&T can do besides play nice with the president—which means to fire Zucker and be nice to Trump on CNN.
>>
>>132151319
Spoken explicitly, yes, it would be illegal. Unspoken though? No way to prove a connection. Time Warner likely will end up leaning on CNN to clean up its act just to make the odds of the merger going through better.
>>
>>132149351
kek
>>
>Trump posts a silly meme, is now "promoting" violence
>Snoop shoots him in a music video, Madonna calls to bomb Whitehouse, Depp jokes about assassination, silly bitch behads him, antifa sole purpose to beat up "nazis", umpteen other examples by left/lib.

It used to make me rage how stupid these people are, now it just genuinely upsets me.
Looking at the replies on his tweets are the worst. Why are these people so fucking backwards...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.