[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientology is the true faith, unless one of you can prove me wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: scientology.jpg (57KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
scientology.jpg
57KB, 620x387px
http://www.scientology.org/
>>
the burden of evidence proving you wrong is on you, retard
>>
There is no "One true faith" in any scenario were that was even remotely true, no other faith would exist dumbass.
>>
File: 1497737565752.gif (14KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1497737565752.gif
14KB, 416x416px
>>132148433
We got another one going straight to hell!
>>
File: 1496828030936.png (29KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1496828030936.png
29KB, 500x275px
>>132148433
That's a weak bait op
>>
>>132148433
It's bad science fiction from a bad science fiction writer, who admitted to using religion to selfish ends.

And according to his children, it was in deep with satanism as well.
>>
>>132148433
Didn't they turn John Travolta gay? Fuck them for ruining Danny Zuko, man.
>>
>>132148433
If they hadn't mad up an obvious BS back story, it could have been believable. Xenu? ? WTF? They should have said the teachings had been passed down through the generations or something.
>>
>>132149515
Nah, other way round. Scientology claims it can "cure" gays.

It's been long rumored that this is why Tom Cruise joined too. He was ashamed of his homosexual feelings, and joined Scientology to overcome them.

So the story goes anyway
>>
>>132148433
>science fiction based religion
is Scientology the harry potter liberals of their day?
>>
>>132148433
Heretical bastion of spies, saboteurs, and an army of lawyers who use our justice system as a weapon.

Their constant use of bribery, extortion, and blackmail keep a stranglehold on our representatives.

They've infiltrated our intelligence apparatus in order to gain leverage in favor of a false God. Check out operation snow white.

They've done it before, and they'll do it again.
>>
>>132148433

lol what?!

I mean the jews are bad ,but when you fucking jews try to get the goy to join this bullshit it drives people crazy.

1/10 OP

Scientology is dead jew; South Park killed you guys off.
>>
Operation Snow White

Operation Freakout

These will tell you everything you need to know about Scientology.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.