[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based TV series

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170702-145346.jpg (601KB, 1077x856px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702-145346.jpg
601KB, 1077x856px
My wife and I just started rewatching Home Improvement and I can't believe how fucking based this show is. I haven't watched it since it originally aired in the 90s and forgot how normal and good this show is.

I think if this show was on tv today it would trigger the fuck out of liberals, feminists and progressives because Tim is always talking about raw masculinity, flaunting his status as a real capable man, grunting and straight up saying in some episodes that women are the fairer sex, but respectively so... He's the alpha male of the family and show and is totally unapologetic about it. He fixes things around the house, restores classic cars, has a hot female 'assistant' on his show for eyecandy, supports his family, respects his wife and is a father to his boys.

He's got 3 boys, who are actually raised accordingly. There's no fucking sissys, no gays, no fucking trans agenda bullshit. The boys are masculine and fight, rough house and help their dad with fixing cars and house projects. The mother is a proper matriarch, raising her boys, and keeping a nice house and dinner on table for husband and boys every night...

It's so traditional and normal thay I'm fucking pissed that there's nothing like this on tv today. And I wonder if there ever will be again considering how ABC scrapped Tim's latest show. It really makes you realize now that all media and networks are controlled by just a few (((people))) they are truly picking and choosing what kind of shows will be on to serve their agenda. They're trying to demonize normalcy. Trying to demonize the alpha male role mode. Trying to demonize nuclear families. Trying to demonize women being caring mothers and raising families. Trying to demonize boys being boys.

What do you think?
>>
Took you long enough.
>>
>>132144591

This isn't news lad. You're right, but we know.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.