[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the media ALWAYS fall for Trump's shitposting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wapo.png (419KB, 1118x598px) Image search: [Google]
wapo.png
419KB, 1118x598px
This is getting so pathethic. It's a fucking meme, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>132141851
>This is getting so pathethic.
The media has been pathetic for years. I'm surprised this is surprising you.
>>
>>132141851
you are the one failing here idiot
>>
Because they're borderline, sociopathic retards who never interacted with a human being in their entire lives.
The furthest extent of human interaction these fucking assholes get is blowing smoke up their coworkers asses and chatting away at their limousine driver who probably hates their guts and wishes they would die in a convenient road accident.
>>
>>132141851
Ah the good ol' Ann Coulter / Sam Harris defense. "If I've gone too far I was only pretending to be retarded."
>>
>>132141851
Trump should respond to this with something about Scalise and the other people who were shot.
>>
>>132141851
They are working together. Trump is a pedophile who works for jewish interests. He is trying to create libel laws to stifle criticism of jewish banks and their pedophile pets.
>>
How is it that the media can be literally this fucking dense? It can't cross their thick skulls that Trump is showcasing to the world how the major news outlets are out searching for a reality drama, rather than covering issues that actually matter.
>>
File: 1creu1.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1creu1.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>132142828
It's beautiful, anon. The corporate media have no idea how to counter shitposting. They are truly stumped, so they have to cling to their shattered claims of legitimacy.
>>
File: 1491797373425.jpg (105KB, 640x255px) Image search: [Google]
1491797373425.jpg
105KB, 640x255px
>>132142828
>>132143607
>>
>>132142169
>with a human being in their entire lives.
>The furthest extent of human interaction these fucking assholes get is blowing sm

^^this
>>
>>132141851
Because they get ratings which make them money.

They're businesses
>>
>>132141851
M8

Pathetic was the finnish gov telling ppl they need to take dancing lessons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.