[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill/ blackball ruined my life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1494794900251.jpg (5KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1494794900251.jpg
5KB, 250x193px
Anyone else here feel like their life has been ruined from learning too much about politics/ conspiracy theories in general?

I wouldn't say that I'm depressed, but I can't look at life through the same lens I once did. How do you guys go on with your days?
>>
File: 1487635112269.jpg (176KB, 1331x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1487635112269.jpg
176KB, 1331x1380px
>spent the past 5 years unemployed
>had a job interview at a call center on thursday, got the job
>they let me listen in on a call in one of the goyim tanks in order to familiarize myself with what I'd be faced with
>was more daunted & disgusted with my future coworkers
>all the women there were dressed like they were going out to "the club", some were just wearing tank tops and short shorts
>I came in an oxford & khakis with a tie because its a fucking job interview
>even the HR harpies were giving me some visceral disgust after a while (30-something roasties who looked like they were in their late 40's, one was unironically drinking water with strawberries + lettuce + lemon slices suspended in it)
>there was a pair of sisters there also applying/interviewing for a job, I guess
>I knew they were sisters because they were both literally mortally obese; both of them were so fat that they actually had fat on their foreheads
>one of them managed to breed and had brought her infant child to the employment office section
>it was crying and screaming and yelling the whole time
>I heard her say word for word "dude I don't wanna be a mom anymore"
>i've basically been in a hermetic redpill bubble for the past 5 years and haven't made much contact with society/public
>that's about to change in 3 weeks, but I don't want to keep being a loser and I need to earn some fucking money
tl;dr: ive been in my own redpill hugbox for the past 5 years but now that I'm not NEET anymore I dont know how I'm going to sink or swim among new coworkers
>>
>>132141955
lots of people are genuinely trash m8. be happy you got a job thought albeit probably not that great. use it as a leveraging point to get into something you want.
>>
>>132142952
Well it's $10/hr with benefits (lol) so it's not exactly something worth bragging about but COL in my area is very low so once I help my mom make a decent dent in the mortgage I'm using that money either to go to school or get into a trade (god willing)
>>
>>132143416
Good luck man i hope you keep your sanity and find something you like
>>
File: fuckmylifeup.jpg (139KB, 970x594px)
fuckmylifeup.jpg
139KB, 970x594px
>>132141277
I'm acutely aware of cultural propaganda, especially since it's basically everywhere in Canada (government sanctioned most of the time too).
Making friends is hard and I've mostly written off dating in general.
My job is fully of obvious diversity hires so I have keep my powerlevel under wraps.

tl;dr IKTF, OP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.