[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't teach in Japan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 41

File: japan.png (603KB, 955x630px) Image search: [Google]
japan.png
603KB, 955x630px
Or you will end up like this guy. Don't teach in Japan it's a nightmare. I know there are a lot of weebs on this board but it's not like in your animes ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c
>>
>>132141237
why can't you just leave me alone
>>
File: pumped up shark.webm (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pumped up shark.webm
180KB, 1280x720px
Pretty obvious to just enjoy Japan from afar.
>>
Didn't watch the video, but nothing annoys me more than these betamale faggots that go to Japan or Korea and then complain about the "racism" there. You are an invader, you faggot. Leave them to their homelands.
>>
>>132141237
Bump
>>
>>132142105
Imagine how annoying it must be to see a white guy with an asian woman, when almost none of them wants to have kids or a family. And their culture is very different from ours as well, so a drunk english man wouldn't exactly fit in there.
>>
>>132141237
I might watch this to enjoy the guy's salty tears. Japan is a very conservative country, happy to vote for the same political party for thirty years, and regards foreigners as interestingly repulsive at the best of times. So many weebs go out there thinking "these people look so different, they won't be able to tell that I'm ugly". Guess what, son? They can. And your already grotesque un-Japaneseness makes you more of an outcast than at home, not less.
>>
>>132141516
lol, k. keep me posted nip.
>>
>>132142615
When i went to Asia i was stopped by groups of girls wanting to take a picture with me everytime i went to a tourist area. They get wet in their pussy by tall europeans and the males know that.
>>
In one of his videos he complained about not being able to wear a hockey jersey to work

This guy is just a classless ugly autist that they don't want, nothing more
>>
>>132142105
>>132142615
you didn't even watch the fucking video. He barely speaks about xenophobia his main gripes was the shitty pay, garbage management and work hours.

But good seeing /pol/'s mental gymnastics at work. Shows just how much more you rely on prejudice when making your opinions than actual data and research.
>>
I don't mind.
Most of the folk who go out to live in Asia are betamales, it seems. They are probably cucks too who want open borders for the West. Though I cannot deny the superiority of Asian women.
>>
>>132143041
>you guys didn't watch the 40 minute video I posted
That's right.

>his main gripes was the shitty pay, garbage management and work hours.
So he's treated like a Mexican. Sounds like Japan looks out for their own rather than foreign invaders.
>>
>>132142615
a 3/10 weeb can get a 9/10 Japanese girl easily, and you know why?? because most Japanese men are pussy ass fucks. that would rather spend $1000s of dollars on love dolls and hentai instead of actually putting effort into fucking a real women.
>>
File: William-Laughing.png (232KB, 413x365px) Image search: [Google]
William-Laughing.png
232KB, 413x365px
>>132141237

Thats a Jew.
>>
>>132142855
You're either very hot OR they weren't attracted, but amused by your weird paleness and incorrectly shaped eyes. We famously find it hard to read when they're mocking us, hence the "inscrutable" stereotype.
>>
>>132142615
don't forget the damp cheeseburger fart smell that comes along with 90% of weeaboos
>>
>>132143210
>Sounds like Japan looks out for their own rather than foreign invaders.
apparently not since they say it's common for Japanese employees to cry at work
>>
all those who have terrible experiences in japan are ugly. japanese people tolerate foreigners who are good looking.
>>
>>132143483

The first guy in the video, I mean. The other guy is ambiguous, but might still be more mixed.
>>
>>132143610
Even fathers wanted me to sit next to their son. You should have seen on top of Borobudur, i felt like a celebrity, it was a surreal experience. Guess they never had seen a norwegian guy.
>>
>>132142855
my job sends me to Japan all the time. The only white males that get pussy there are the tall and good looking ones. These guys still have to deal with the racism though. I've gone out with locals to bars or restaurants and been turned away. But I don't care, we just move on to one that lets us in.

I get so much pussy though when I go there its crazy. Jap girls aren't as hot as plebs on chans think though. Their teeth are terrible, and they are almost all skinnyfat, look good in clothes, but not great naked. Also, non of them shave at all, anywhere beside pits. Harry nappy pusssys aren't great. They are nasty i bed though, they are very submisive and will let you do anything to them, anything. They also love sucking dick and have no problem with me blowing loads in their mouths.

THe older women are crazy horny. By older I mean 28-35. You can fuck a 17-18 if you try hard, but you have to beat 30 year olds off with sticks.
>>
File: CHECK_EM.png (427KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK_EM.png
427KB, 595x335px
>>132143333
Quads dont lie. check'd
>>
>>132143041
Of course I didn't watch the video, it's - let's put this into context - a 4th and a half the length of The Godfather. And it's about a guy whining about his entry-level job in a country he probably pretended he'd feel privileged to live in on the application form.

So his main gripe is that he isn't treated like a Japanese? The only reason Japanese culture remains distinct is because they repel the barbarian, they're famous for this. Foreigners who want to live there start at coolie status and work their way up to nigger. How do you go through the years involved in getting into Japan - which should already tell you something - and not know how they operate?
>>
>>132143610
This, they think of foreigners as something like an animal in the zoo to spectate at.
>>
wtf going to another country with almost no similarities is hard to live in? i hate japan now
>>
>>132143333
You're living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>132141237
double plus tip: don't have complete shit genetics like the pictured potato. fucking hell that's ugly.
>>
>>132143947
>norwegian
Oh that explains it, you're Aryan. Did you attempt to take a job from a Japanese person or work in one of those minimum wage gigs they have for gap-year foreigners, though?

Also, you said Asia. Did any of these reactions occur in Japan?
>>
>>132143948
>The only white males that get pussy there are the tall and good looking ones.
This is the point really, if you're already hot you'll do as well as you do elsewhere, if you're average or below you'll do worse.
>>
>>132144273
this, this poster >>132143333 is retarded. If you aren't getting laid in the US or Europe, you wont get laid in Japan. I can tell you 100% from my time there. Especially if you can't speak japanese. Even if you do speak it, you still need to be good looking, or you're going to have a bad time there.
>>
>>132144060
And this is somehow wrong? Lol I look at foreigners the same way, except Mexicans they are more like rats in your attic than zoo creatures
>>
>>132143041
Honestly, this guy is talking about being a teacher in Japland, THAT is his experience, the title is misleading, and he is OBVIOUSLY is a beta for picking a job teaching english in JAPAN because that's his only qualification.
>"Boho, things were so stressful, I even stopped exercising"
>>
>>132144319
You're worse than a woman.
>>
>>132144479
No, i didn't try to take any jobs, i didn't even visit Japan, but i presume it's the same there. It was like this in Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong. Sri Lanka and India was wild.
>>
>>132144479
I lived in Hawaii and I have brown hair blue eyes. When I was visiting the shitty college in Honolulu I had a Japanese guy and his very cute daughter offer to drive me halfway across the island so I could see Alice in wonderland. He invited me to dinner to "meet his son" an obvious underlying meaning there probably wanted his daughter to marry a tall white guy
>>
File: 4428209830_12a69798f4.jpg (167KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
4428209830_12a69798f4.jpg
167KB, 500x334px
>>132144055
Haha, I saw part of the video oh man. This guy watched anime and did nothing else before he went!
His first mistake was simply going.

This second mistake, was to actually drink at the bar with the boss, and coworkers. He drank to much, and was too honest when they used his drunken state to see how he really feels.

The third mistake was to complain to the management that there was problems at the office. This puts them on the defensive, since to complain to management, means that the management can't do a good job. That means you should kill yourself for saying that.

He knew nothing of the office/corp. culture of japan, and yet went to work there anyway. Then he complained about not being fired, but being driven to be fired. In Japan, you can't be "fired", but you can be given so much "work" that you will be compelled to be fired.

In short, Japanese people are not polite. They are passive aggressive at best. They will never tell you a problem that they have with you, but they will think it constantly and begin to have a seething problem with you.

TL;DR: Don't go to nip land, japs suck.
>>
>>132144663
No, not at all, dude was just agreeing with my point that they're not really wet for the round eye.
>>
NANDEÅÅ IN MY ANIMES BETA GUYS GET THE GIRLS AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WTF FALSE ADVERTISING MUCH-??+?+
>>
>>132144833
the video is about both, how shitty the pay structure is, and also how unfriendly the japs are.
He talks about how he dreamed of going there and having some anime tier experience, but the locals ignored him.

Also, english teachers in Japan are considered to be the lowest of the lows. Most socially competent white english teachers why about what their jobs are. If you tell someone you're an english teacher, they'll just avoid you outright.
>>
japs are smart. they sucker in weebs to teach their students for next to nothing haha
>>
>>132144833
How did I know that was going to be the job he did.

>>132144967
Right, so your experience is completely unrelated to this thread. You went to four countries formerly part of the British Empire that are still massively Westernised in a lot of their values and most of whose citizens speak English.
>>
>>132141237
This guy is just a crybaby faggot "WAH I HAD TO WORK 6 HOURS IN A ROW!!! I DIDNT GET THE PLACEMENT I ASKED FOR!!!! I HAD TO PAY SOME OF MY OWN LIVING EXPENSES!!! WAHHHHHHHHH
>>
Oh shit niggers I might be getting an interview to teach PE to army brats at a US military base in Japland. I've never been much of a weeb, nor have I had that much of an interest in ever visiting, but it seems to neat to have a familiar base to live at while being able to go out to explore a foreign country.

Anyone know much about civilians working at US military bases in Japan?
>>
>>132145018
>This second mistake, was to actually drink at the bar with the boss, and coworkers. He drank to much, and was too honest when they used his drunken state to see how he really feels.

Had he ever had a job before going? Shit, this is basic.
>>
>>132145699
well the nignogs ruined it for you.
>>
>>132145306
>Most socially competent white english teachers why about what their jobs are.
By "why", do you mean "whine"?
>>
>>132145432
its the supply/demand.

You're right though, white retards that watch anime and think that life in japan is anything like kids cartoons. For you retards in the thread, its not, except that the highschool girls there do were super short skirts and white panties everywhere. I've never seen soo much muff through white panties in one place. Going up escalators was always very intereting.
>>
File: 1448446588-099.jpg (158KB, 300x850px) Image search: [Google]
1448446588-099.jpg
158KB, 300x850px
didn't hear Mary bitching about it, or that black guy that kept having his students shove their fingers up his butt
>>
>>132145557
Do you honestly think Japanese girls, with their fetish for anime won't like a tall and blonde guy? Westernized or not, i went to places where they hadn't even seen a white person.
>>
>>132141237
This guys sounds like a whiny faggot who was always mouthing off then when they called him on it couldnt backpedal fast enough. Just a malcontent whines about every thing then claims hes the victim when they get rid of him.
>>
>>132146210
Did he ever recover from the octopus blow job?
>>
>>132141237
>it's not like in your animes ok?

Yeah no fucking shit. Fag just sounds like a whiny homo but why would you even want to teach abroad anyways, just fucking teach in your own country like a normal person
>>
>>132144967
Japan is not like any of those places. They are much more friendly to foreigners, especially white ones. Japan, for the most part, hates foreigners. only small areas of Tokyo. (these have the highest level of girls that want white dick)
>>
>>132141237
>be ugly
>surprised people dont like you

Yes? And?
>>
The maine point he makes is that japan mistreats foreigners who come to teach English, because there are so many of them.
If people stopped coming, then they'd be nicer.
He got a job teaching English in china, and he was treated like a king there.
>>
>>132146401
>just fucking teach in your own country like a normal person
Because you need a PhD to teach toddlers the alphabet now. Abroad they don't give a fuck as long as you're white and speak english.
>>
>>132146456
Fine for me, i do not like asian girls. (or food for that sake)
>>
>>132141237
That spineless cunt didn't get the notion that Japan is literally an alien culture. Alien in its true sense of completely different. Should've travelled the country as a visitor before jumping right into the workpool.
The best thing you can achieve as a long nose in Japan is to be tolerated as a foreigner. You will NEVER be part of the club. That's how a collective works.
Whining and bitching after the fact is just pathetic.
>>
>>132145846
sorry, I mean "lie". The worse thing you can say to dry up Japan pussy is tell them you teach english. They consider you a cockroach. Most of the guys that are smart enough to realize this lie and tell people they are in "business" which is a perfectly fine reply without going too much into details.
>>
Teaching in Japan was great. I lived in Nagasaki for a year. The food was great. Curry, saraudon, oden, shit even 711 had good food for cheap. Especially when you are drunk picking up another beer and it's cold outside. And the nikuman was fresh.
"Dating" was easy. Less likely to take a girl home for a one night stand but take her out a few times and she's soaping your asshole in the bath by the 2nd week.
Country side is beautiful and Japanese who have hobbies are very passionate.
One bad thing, but also a good reality check was that long term, working in Japan would suck ass. Those nips kill themselves at work. Not for me.
If I didn't have to work I would live in Japan in a heartbeat though. For now I'll stick to a vacation/layover every couple years.
>>
>>132141237
>implying a 4chan weeb can survive a 20hour workday let alone 2h per week

WOHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!111111 ahhh...
>>
>>132146540
In another video he complains about China and says he's moving back to Japan

He's just a whiny bitch
>>
>>132146643
me either, I"m just describing my experience so people don't waste a few thousand $$ going there and being disappointed.
>>
>>132143041
Why the fuck did the idiot not probe beforehand how the payment, the taxes, the daily costs work in his "dreamland"?
The whole mess is HIS entire fault because he didn't do his homework on the reality in country that's stuck in a stagflation since 20 years!
>>
>>132141237
OK, I'm finally watching this, Barry is an obvious autist who is lucky to have been employed anywhere.
>>
>>132141237
What did this faggot think would happen? It's not like its a big secret that Japan hates foreigners. Hahaha... IT'S GONNA BE JUST LIKE MY CARTOON SHOWS!
>>
>>132141237
Oh, and he's an English teacher who misuses the phrase "per se". Doesn't inspire confidence.
>>
>>132143483
His whining and bitching gives it away, desu
>>
>>132141237
Don't teach anywhere, get a real fucking job and stop being a whiny bitch

>I have no valuable skills and people are treating me badly
No shit, dumbass
>>
the comment section is an equal comedy gold

>Japanese producers brought Micaela to Japanese convenience store and forced her to say "Wow there are so many different bentos in Japanese convenience store! In Canada, we only have sandwiches! Wow, Japan's crazy! Wow!" the whole time they were shooting, the director was saying like, "Oh can you be more excited about being here?" and she was like "but it's just a convenience store, not like it's amazing to me at all" but they still made her to act like that anyway. And finally, when she watched the final broadcast, the narration, it was some girl was narrating over it, she said, "To Micaela, being in a Japanese convenience store, is like being in a theme park!". So finally she quit her job over their ridiculousness.

omg how dare they want her to do her job instead of being strong womyn who knows better
>>
>>132146761
I go there for work and always spend the weekend or extra week for personal time.

Again, if you are good looking, you'll have fun, if not, you wont.

Girls there do go home with you for one night stands, but never when their friends know about it. They'd have to say with you at the bar when their friends go home. Thats how I knew I was getting my dick sucked, if the friends didn't leave, or if she didn't come back alone to the bar after leaving together, I went to sleep with dry balls.
>>
>>132141237
what the fuck is wrong with that guy's teeth
>>
i lived in japan for about 6 months. they CAN tell if your an ugly westener.

abyway i look quite decent and fucked a lot byt there is no way that that guy manages to get laid
>>
>>132147296
agreed
>>
>>132144918
There's a minimum and you don't pass, potato, there is no mystery reason ugly fuck in the pic is having a hard time. Reality: looks and genetics count.
>>
>>132147557
If you can't get laid in Japan, you're less than a man.

I lived there for 6 months ion business and had more pussy int hose six months than I did in 3 years.

But it got old, and am now married.
>>
>>132147557
he actually has an attractive 40+ year old girlfriend (she's over 40 though so it's not a high bar). you can see her in his more recent videos.
>>
File: 1493669921006.jpg (1MB, 4524x1888px) Image search: [Google]
1493669921006.jpg
1MB, 4524x1888px
Okay time for the question that really matters.

Can I get away with wearing a full cowboy outfit with an American flag cape in japan as long as I'm not DYEL?
>>
File: Harambe_with_boy.jpg (12KB, 386x258px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe_with_boy.jpg
12KB, 386x258px
>>132147766
that's pretty much what i said you cunt
>>
>>132147295
That comment.
Complete fail in Japanology 101.
Pretending to be overly exited about jack squat -- i.e. visiting something or listening to someone -- is part of that culture. That's why it's expected of an actor to go bonkers about a vending machine on a railway platform.
>>
File: 1451616131412.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451616131412.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>132147295
>omg how dare they want her to do her job instead of being strong womyn who knows better
if it was one of /pol/'s protected group you would be shitting all over whoever made her do it and swearing not to ever become a 'wageslave'
Ironically people with low IQs have the most tendency to display double standards. Sub Humans.
>>
>>132141237
Idiots.
>>
>>132147902
Shes a fucken actress for a commercial. Its her job to do what is told actors are fucken monkeys who follow the script.
>>
>>132141237
>nightmare
Helps if you aren't a total idiot oblivious to the culture around you
>>
>>132146644
i think japanese culture is closer to western culture than other asian cultures. I believe the period of constant warfare caused them to evolve the same fundamental ideas of virtue than europes similar period did. So in japan for example things like loyalty and honesty are seen as a virtue, as opposed to say, china.

Japan is just a distant part of the west.
>>
>>132147557
besides this being true, I was able to fuck 10/10 girls in tokyo that go there to be models. They are hot as fuck but don't wnat to date japs so when they see a white guy at a club, they go home with you just so they can have a warm body with a soul in it. The best looking girl I've ever fucked was a tall blonde white girl in Tokyo. Its weird saying this but I remember thinking that I didn't understand why a girl that hot was sucking my dick at the time.
>>
>>132147296
Ahh I never picked up on that. But I didn't sleep around that much, I prefered taking the older women home so a few were plenty once I found them.
>>
>>132141237
of course it's a nightmare to them, they both look horrendous
>>
>>132148198
yeah the older ones are the most forward. They mostly hit on me and not the other way around.

I don't mind the older ones, they are just as hot as the younger ones, not much difference at all in terms of looks. but they know what they want, and go after it.
>>
>>132148274
I was thinking this, maybe it's not just because they're white but also because they're ugly

I hope that's it because I've always wanted to visit Japan. Not a total weeb but I still always thought it seemed like a cool place. They still have great arcades there, don't they? Arcades are dying in the US.
>>
>>132141237
My dad works at Nintendo, in Japan. He bangs zipperheads left and right. My mom doesnt know about it.
>>
>>132141237

>> Moron moves to Japan to teach English
>> Market is flooded with recent college grads that take low pay
>> Live in rural shit holes with nothing to do.
>> No career potential, but stays 10 years anyway.
>> Stuck living at the poverty line in a very expensive country.
>> Stops getting laid because he is old and broke all the time.
>> Can't return to native country because no one needs to learn English in America or Canada.

I have lived in Japan for almost 2 years.
I'm a software engineer. I make more than most Japanese men, I work western style hours, and I don't expect for Japanese people to treat me as if I were Japanese because I have spent a long time there.

I see a bunch of miserable dipshits that stuck around too long because they got laid occasionally in Japan while they got no action back home. The only way they can make decent money is to open up their own business, but most of them are incapable of that level of responsibility. They go there, get this bullshit "I'm a victim" mentality that blacks have in America, and are dependent and pathetic. Eventually women see that they are bitter and angry and they stop getting girls too.

No pity for dumbshits with no plan here.

If you go to Japan, you need a better game plan than teaching something literally every person in your native country could do since they were 3.
>>
>>132141237

His main issue is that he went to Japan in the worst way possible, not knowing any English and by being an "English teacher."

The people who go that way are treated like slaves because they're generally dumb enough to go as slaves. Some criticisms are not due to that, but him having a shitty job and feeling like an outsider is entirely his fault.

These guys get around to talking about it, but I'm too lazy to find the part in the video where they do so.

https://youtu.be/rc8q-ILTrFc
>>
>>132141237
why people like japan anyway ? it is was fully shitty place with overhyped fishfood+rice shaped in wierd forms to make it seems the eat something special.
>>
>>132143333
but real women, they smells.
>>
>>132141237

Don't make babies with asians either. You're a civcuck at best if you do that.
>>
>>132148755
Software dev, huh? Out of pure self interest, could you pin the career path? ie, learn what language, then projects or getting hired on lower pay grade, moving up, etc.
Don't really care about japan but i'd love to settle in america someday
>>
>>132147343
He's just that well integrated into Japan even his teeth start to look like theirs.
>>
>>132148852
personally I find all the anime/typical japshit completely endearing. I visited the Japan part of Epcot at Disney World and I loved it

That being said, it's probably not as nice anymore. It kind of sounds like it's like the US but worse. As far as the degradation of society is concerned I mean. Less decadence and degeneracy maybe but more in terms of relationships/friendships between people. Hence the declining birth rate and surge in popularity of sex dolls/etc
>>
>>132141237

lol @ 18:45

wtf is wrong with nips
>>
>>132148852
I like japan because im autistic and i feel like japanese society might be more accepting to my extremely intense fixation on mundane things and inability to give up the pursuit of perfection for the sake of time economy.
>>
oh no cynical foreigner #51,642 says he hates the country he ran away to because he's a minority now and they dont like him. stop the presses.
>>
>>132149139
The best jobs are all at startups. In Japan, Rails is the de facto standard. I work remotely for a US company right now in Laravel. Java is pretty standard at large enterprisey companies, but you end up working with all Indians there. Startups are the most flexible imo. Do Python if you want to do data science stuff.
>>
>>132141237

>he fell for the japanese are human beings meme

Two nukes werent enough
>>
>>132148852
actually the sushi there was really disapointment. I had way better and fresher fish in California or even in the midwest. The only thing I liked about Japan was the sightseeing, the ease of fucking the girls, and the ramen.

People work so hard there that I would walk into my company's office and see people sleeping at their desk. My host noticed that I was looking at them and commented that they come in very early and take breaktimes to sleep instead of going out to eat, because many have second jobs after the workdays ends.
>>
>>132148548
Yea. Plus they know the best bars.
>>
>>132141237
As this progresses - I'm in the fifteenth minute now - it seems like this guy probably hadn't worked prior to this except in retail. He seems like a guy who works in a video games or tabletop games place, not meaning to be stereotypical.

Oh, and he's just said "conductive" when he means "conducive".
>>
>>132141237
>after you overwork and overpay for rent and everything you can sink your miserable life in anime
>>
>tfw went to Japan to try and get sex
>literally only reason I went was to get Japanese pussy because I heard it was so easy
>thought it would be very easy
>I am ugly as fuck
>have huge nose, a very tiny forehead, balding, chin leans to the left and is very pointy, have very large ears, bags under eyes, mild acne
>idn't think it was matter because I am white after all
>first day in Japan see some sites, it is pretty nice
>too nervous to go to a bar this time
>on the second night go to a bar
>sit and drink for 2 hours then get nervous and go home
>third night
>finally decide to have the courage to approach a girl at a bar
>she is with her friends
>she looks at me
>smirks
>'you... rook rike... broke window'
>repeats it in Japanese to her friends
>they all laugh hard at me
>I apologise and walk away

worst night of my life. spent the next week walking around Tokyo stalking school girls, pretending I was their businessman father making sure they were not fucking gaijins on the way to school. fuck japan.
>>
>>132142439
As a drunk Englishman who is often drunk in Japan I have always found I fit in perfectly. The Japanese are human just as we are and if you accept them, they accept you.
Note. this works in all countries.
>>
>>132147902
>/pol/'s protected group
like who
>>
>>132141237
Don't teach anywhere, pretty simple really.
>>
>>132149139
You are very welcome my polish friend. I with many many more of you would come to the US.

Its not easy though. Poland and a couple of the eastern europe countries have made deals with the US to not steal you guys. I've tried at my job to bring some guys over, and Poland gov said "no".
>>
>>132149468
Great, screen capped for future reference, cheerio
>>
>>132141237
>they kept giving me beer

This is pathetic. He allowed some women who weren't drinking to get him liquored up so he'd talk, and sure enough it worked. He seems to have already established that he was an anus who expected his co-workers to take care of his emotional wellbeing in addition to all the other shit they have to do - you wouldn't think anyone else was working shitty hours the way he talks, when one of the most famous things about Japan is that people literally die from overwork there.
>>
>>132149468
2x on the python advice. We all use python for deep learning and high lever robotics development. Databases are also easy to handle with python.
>>
>>132141237
>Or you will end up like this guy.

an ugly faggotron?
>>
>>132143099
That is a chilling stare
>>
>>132149522
Yeah, but you probably have skills to offer the marketplace.
>>
>>132149487
I've actualy been turned away from alot of those bars. I never get mad about it and never ever played the victim like the faggot in OPs vid
>>
>>132142439
Haha clearly never been to Korea before.

They are biggest drunks in the world. Quite literally. Top 3 countries of highest drinkers, right up there with the Russians.
>>
>>132141237
that dude is one ugly gaijin.
>>
>>132141237
I don't get the fascination with Japan. The kiddie cartoons are cringey as fuck and the culture is repressed and miserable. That's probably why they turn to such degenerate deviancy, sad really. But I guess some people are just pathetic like that.

>>132142105
>You are an invader, you faggot. Leave them to their homelands.

t. cuck that says this then doesn't say a peep when it happens to his country

Bent over exposing your vulnerable twitching boi pussy to invaders then on the other end yelling trying to defend your precious NIPPON
>>
>>132149898
Yeah, a lot of people in programming say either python or java, leaning on python, i guess that's how its gonna be, thank you

>>132149694
We are at the stage where there is a major shortage of labour, i myself work in UK, i'm here just for few weeks of holidays and the amount of ukrainians in a production is astounding, though not unwelcome
>>
>>132149583
Not a lot considering you're pretty much allergic to anything that isn't white or doesn't adhere to your fantasies.
Disfranchised white males, Fat white people, Traps, Japanese people, Old white people that aren't boomers, white blue collars and engineers and finally rich people that aren't celebs (white or non white). I would say those are all groups with a fair bit of support and protection on /pol/.
>>
>>132150086
You must be the dumbest person itt
>>
>>132141237
Sound like a losers. Just listen to the voice of the first guy.

> Just concider there are other posibiities man.
> Like, just, think differently from how you think now bro

Zero compelling arguments. They could have made a better case if they meant it. I tyhink it is just an attack on Japan because people are looking to it as a model.

Also OP is a shill fag that is prepetually reposting this crappy slander.
>>
>>132150573
Looks like I hit a nerve with this staunch weebtard. Don't worry, after ponyfags and furfags, weebfags will be the next to undergo conversion therapy.
>>
>>132141237
The way that after he mentions what he was accused of saying to a kid, he can't meet the gaze of his *webcam* is pure autism. He's established himself as a liar at work by telling a direct lie when confronted with something a superior - a Japanese superior - said about him, so he's now assumed to be a liar. If he had the body language when denying the accusation that he does when recounting his denial here, they probably assumed he was lying again. It also seems like the body language of a guy who may not have said what he was accused of saying, but knows *exactly* what he said that was mistaken for that, and knows it would reflect badly on him if he repeated it.
>>
>>132141237
>be ugly as fuck weirdo creep
>get bullied
kek could've happened anywhere

he seriously looks like the missing link
>>
>>132147295
LMAO thats so cold.
>>
I know someone moving to Japan now, to work as an English teacher. Found out whilst talking with him hes into anime.

Not just that, hes into moe anime (cutesy shit). Not giant robots or shit like that, little girls doing slice of life nonsense.

Hes probably more of a herbivore than most japanese.

Actually looks like a skinny version of the guy in Ops video.
>>
>>132141237
OH! look im a lazy fuck that cant handle hard work!

Fuck this guy, he can comit sudoku like all the japs that cant handle their work.
>>
>They spoke very very broken English.

Holy shit.
>>
>>132148188
It is.

I did a two week exchange in Japan back in highschool and almost found it to be boring at times because of how westernized it is. Department stores, chain restaurants and convenience stores galore.

Still a nice country though and never encountered problems with racism or discrimination there like so many people complain about. This was back in 2007 though, so maybe things have changed.
>>
>>132149313
Yeah but you have to actually work in Japan
>>
>>132150961
>he seriously looks like the missing link

Turns out the missing link is a white anglo.

Who knew?
>>
>>132141237
Will Japanese translators become obsolete as computers advance?
>>
How would they treat me (Mexican American) there?
>>
>>132141237
lol I'm surprised this guy put up with all that shit.

should have murdered the offending co-workers in your free time
>>
>>132141237

I had a relative that taught in japan, he came back with a Japanese girlfriend.
>>
>>132148596
If youre not a loser weeb, then go. Youll have a great time. I did. Never had any issues with racism or rude people either, in fact everyone was pretty damn friendly.
>>
>>132149521
How fucking pathetic
>>
>>132150339
you guys are in good place then with shortage of labor. I hope you guys hold out against the EU, they are pure evil and want to destroy individual countries.

Like I said before though, I wish we could import a few hundred thousand polish people. You're some of my favorite in europe, but it feels like europe doesnt want you anymore
>>
>>132151261
Potato is its own link separate from anglo
>>
I've watched some of this ugly fucker's videos.
He does nothing but gripe about how shitty Japan is for not accepting him as one of their own and how the country has a terribly outdated system regarding work and other things.
Also complains the laws and local customs etc..
So an entitled cunt who wants Japan to be more like America.
Then at some point he swore he was going to move to China, but apparently didn't have the balls to go.
People really need to think for a moment or two before they move abroad.
This mentality is dangerously close to that of niggers and them being surprised that they encounter racism in white nations.
>>
>>132141237
is that jez from peep show
>>
>>132151283
they don't like anyone from abroad, but dislike dark skin and find it as lower class. You'll prob be treated like any other white guy though, unless you're a black mexican.
>>
File: C_0SB1VUQAA9Ao4.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
C_0SB1VUQAA9Ao4.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
when i was in japan they said they hate pale computer addict white nerds like you
it was lit
>>
>>132150454
You're so off the mark that it's hilarious
>>
File: 1474801652183.jpg (111KB, 632x838px) Image search: [Google]
1474801652183.jpg
111KB, 632x838px
>>132141237

>Be a worthless weaboo with no skills and just a desire to fuck their pasty, squat-legged goblins

>Have no success

That was unexpected.
>>
>>132151669
this. weak people comes in all races, and are shity no matter where they go. I wish whites wouldnt do it, makes me ashamed for them.
>>
>>132151261
>white anglo.

Debatable. Irish look much improved from what they used to from English raping the females resulting in human irish hybrids, unlike pictured looks to be pure irish. They even had a rule back in the day where dukes whatever English ruling class could fuck the brides before marraige.
>>
File: 1489535961915.png (218KB, 592x385px) Image search: [Google]
1489535961915.png
218KB, 592x385px
>>132141237
What about working in Brazil or some other Latin American cunt?
>>
>>132151501
It's a good ol' east vs most of the west again, but now in politics only instead of full blown confrontation.
Time will tell what will come of it
>>
>>132141237
man hes ugly
>>
>>132151283
Depends on your level of brown. If you're in a big city and find niche hangouts for your kind and others who share the fetish, you're fine
>>
File: 1472504824147.jpg (314KB, 1231x930px) Image search: [Google]
1472504824147.jpg
314KB, 1231x930px
>>132151808
yeah sure
>>
Do Japanese people care so much about appearance?
>>
This guy is an ugly beta dork with jew fro. He shouldn't have even been born really. People like him aren't made for these times, unless you've got serious skills. Teaching english is dime a dozen. That's what people do when they have nothing going for them.
>>
>>132147834
This. Considering his looks and age, he's done pretty well for himself.
4:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPr__tgsuaE
>>
>>132152314
Just stop, your reddittier memes are cringe inducing
>>
File: kys pepe.png (142KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
kys pepe.png
142KB, 600x842px
>>132149521
There is salvation, bat-jew looking man.
>>
>>132151669
I thought very hard about teaching in southern France or Germany. I would smash there because I smash here and look nothing like this guy, but I just can't afford to live on 22k a year equivalent. Fuck it.
>>
>>132141237
Not a weeb, just travel to different countries for business. Japan and S.Korea, are just fine to live in, IF you go there and be respectful of their laws, their culture, KNOW THE LANGUAGE - conversationally, not random shit you learn watching cartoons, and try to fit in. If you learn customs, do's and don'ts, before you go, try to actively learn and correct what you are doing/saying incorrectly, you will be fine and they will treat you decently.
Now, that being said, you will ALWAYS, be a foreigner, a Gaijin or Waegukin, no matter how long you live there, what your status is there, even if you marry a native citizen and become a Japanese or S.Korean citizen, you will always be a foreigner. That is a fact you will have to accept and deal with while living there. If you can brush it off and not get upset or offended by it, and just accept it, you will be fine. The more you go against the grain, try to change people to your behavior and your way of thinking, the more you will be disliked and stand out (in a bad way). You will be ostracized and it will be no fault but your own. You are an outsider in THEIR country, and you do not go to their country thinking to make demands like some kind of refugee in Europe.
>>
>>132152346
Every human does.
>>
The only good gook is a crispy gook

You weebs make me sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAVi99Rwh8g
>>
File: 1471747539845.png (27KB, 300x142px) Image search: [Google]
1471747539845.png
27KB, 300x142px
>>132152456
>cringe
yeah
>>
>>132141237

This guy sounds like he'd be miserable just about anywhere he lived.
>>
>>132141237
Everything he bitched about is the same gripes my public school teachers had but they at least had a union. The downside was the retarded teachers were protected too but I digress.

Don't become a teacher by choice unless it's for a private school and don't sign anything you're not ok with 100%.

he learned the hard way

as I'm sure many more will

I'll be laughing.

and no, I'm not a weeaboo. I like me a cartoon from time to time but in the end I think japan is an inferior shitpile who HAPPENS to still have a homogenous society and that is their only virtue. That virtue only applies to japanese, though, so not sure why some curly haired dog faced ginger tried to become anime.
>>
File: 1498108368426.jpg (62KB, 523x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498108368426.jpg
62KB, 523x473px
>>132152710
>tfw ugly and short
>>
>>132144608
I think you are the one that is retarded, buddy. if women outnumber men by default (gender imbalance) and 60%+ of the men are not interesting in having sex, that leaves a lot of Japanese women that would fuck a 3/10 foreigner.
>>
>>132141237
>There's not a lot of exciting different things to do... unless you want to go to Tokyo Disneyland or something

This fucking manchild should never have been near kids in the first place. A human failure.
>>
>>132152605
>I would smash there
no you wouldn't.

>teaching in southern France or Germany
If you don't speak French or German they don't need your kind.
>>
>>132149139
>to settle in america someday

Big corporate sponsor green cards. Eg: Microsoft.
>>
>>132141237
>all this weebs defending animeland
*breathe in
hahahahahahahahahahah
*breathe in
jajajajajajajajjaj
*breathe in
kekekekeekekekekekek
>>
>>132153263
>There's not a lot of exciting different things to do
>In the biggest metropolis in the world
I call bullshit
>>
>>132142615
Fuck you. I'm a tall blonde blue eyed 10/10 and Chink bitches always be all over my big white cock. As soon as they see me they just start taking their clothes off.
>>
>>132142615
>regards foreigners as interestingly repulsive at the best of times

Wow you sure know everything dont you. So well informed.
>>
>>132141951

Excellent taste.
>>
>>132141237
> easy to come jobs are shitty
More at 11
>>
can people stop pushing this meme video this guy has been shown to be a liar multiple times and im tired of this being in my feed thanks
>>
>>132153386
Pathetic isn't it, see >>132152784

While our grandfathers were burning gooks alive, this generation is learning Japanese and wanking off to anime pillows
>>
>>132141237
Can someone give me a quick rundown whats in the video?
Im at work and I cannot on yt.
>>
>>132142105
>You are an invader
they literally WANT you there.

To be a dancing monkey, but they want you there.
>>
File: anime pro.png (162KB, 457x450px) Image search: [Google]
anime pro.png
162KB, 457x450px
If you're going to go to Japan to be a JET-faggot teacher, you're already fucked. Being a teacher anywhere is a shit experience, you're either teaching unruly nignogs here in the US or confused Japanese children over there. Sure, if you stay long enough, you'll blend in, find a wife, and become another weeb J-blogger, but apart from that you will amount to absolutely fucking nothing in life. I've met enough JET-faggots while learning Japanese for business (literally, the only non-psychology, Asian studies shit-tier major in the class, and the only fit male), and you'll end up in 3 ways.

The Degenerate:
>warning colored hair, weeb-faggot with piercings
>Goes over to JET-fag
>Comes back non-degenerate
>Still a loser teacher

The Whiner
>Can barely do work in class, is an otaku vidya faggot and fails even Japanese tests
>Goes over to JET-faggot because "muh money" and "muh anime qts"
>Complains that work is too hard
>Quits
>Still a fucking loser

The Expat
>Anime faggot, liberal, hates America
>Goes over to JET-faggot
>Stays in Japan, becomes an eyesore for the neighborhood, comes back occasionally to present JET, etc.
>Marries a troll looking Japanese girl, never has more than 1 kid
>Still a loser teacher living in a coot

They're all losers, period. Working in JET is a joke, and it has an awful reputation in Japan. Unless you're in Japan for actually reasons, such as doing business, working in an actual company that also has offices in the US, you're going to have a shit time in Japan, and you should stay back in your basement. Same goes for being a basic "salaryman", might as well kys.
>>
>>132153567
how is this anime called?
>>
>>132143041
Shut up your not white so you don't understand our struggles
>>
>>132141237
OK, I'm now at about thirty-four minutes in and this guy is full-on sperging out, accusing the other foreigners of being "elitist pricks" because they have adult emotional intelligence. This guy will end his days in his parents' house back in his hometown.
>>
>>132150339
I've been thinking of moving to Poland for a while after I graduate. would a white American with a degree in computer science do well there?
>>
>>132152422
Lol Ryan Boundless is such a fucking weirdo. See how long you can make it through this video without cringing yourself into a heart attack...

http://youtu.be/ZYRi7K9PWyg

I never thought there could be a person who make the idea of traveling to foreign countries so depressing, sad and mundane, but man Ryan Boundless seems to outdue himself with every video. The guy is a walking meme, we should bring him to /pol/.
>>
>>132143947
>"Go on son sit next to wildlife so i can take a picture"
>"Give the good white ape a banana"
>>
>>132153438
He was mostly in a more rural area I think, but he's talking about urban nightlife, so yeah, it's bullshit, but of course he's terrible at socialising and can't speak Japanese. He wanted to go to Japan since he was 10 years old and he can't speak Japanese. There are thousands of these people.
>>
>>132152314
lol people who vote Trump cannot impress girls, amirite? XD drumpf btfo :P
>>
File: krusty.png (787KB, 1007x725px) Image search: [Google]
krusty.png
787KB, 1007x725px
>>132153698
>American
>says "wanking"
>>
>>132153461
Well if you're a 10, no problem. Like we keep saying in this thread.
>>
>>132153968
Naw hes in china now where they accept him. In order to succeed in japan you need to be ruthless and this guy is very soft.
>>
>>132154306
He won't stay there, I'm sure.
>>
>>132141237
Only people with no skills become English Teachers in Japan.

There are automobile engineers from Texas working for Toyota who rotate or get transferred to Toyota Japan.
>>
>>132153970
Learn polish, IT with some experience probably will net around 3-4k pln, 1usd=3.70pln, don't wanna lie, never worked IT, programmer though with two-three years is 6-10k pln with which you can basically live like a king in any big city.
Language and visa, that's all.
>>
File: 1303347019624.jpg (20KB, 257x247px) Image search: [Google]
1303347019624.jpg
20KB, 257x247px
>>132154205
>European
>Speaks English
>>
>>132149521
You better be baiting, fucking faggot
>>
All around the thread i see people saying that teaching english is poorly paid and is the worst job you can get.

What if you come prepared? Lets say you have a phd, some publications, a decade of teaching and know the language at a decent level. Will you get a better teaching job or it doesnt matter?
>>
Japan can only work with a lot of determination and understanding the language. From my experience it was based at times, but the amnesia didnt help after a year...
>>
>>132141237
Planet of the Apes is real.
>>
>>132141237
Hahaha! Saw that one a few weeks ago.

Pro-tip: YOU ARE NOT JAPANESE!!
>>
whites who revert to seeking asian girls abroad are the bottom of the barrel and can't compete in the white dating world.

t. white guy who's lived in asia but doesn't like asian girls
>>
>>132153827
>>Comes back non-degenerate

?
>>
>>132154673
perfect. I've been trying to figure out a foreign language to learn. how's polish compared to English?
>>
>>132154875
Japan care more about commitment over skill set. It helps but the more local you work the more chances one has. A lot of foreigners usually went back home. Chinese, Taiwanese and Koreans have their own niche communities.

>>132155030
Which parts?
>>
>>132141516
fpbp
>>
>>132153263
Didnt you listen to the bar scene?
>Be white Gajin
>enter all japanese bar
>patrons stare at you for 30 seconds
>Festive crowd dimmers in disgust
>order beer, bartender no reply
>Slams beer on counter sending a clear message
>get out whitey!
>go home and make cryblog

Yeah japan doesnt like foreigners but he handled that situation wrong. I bet he just stood there awkward and didnt show his dominance to slant eye. His whole blog was whining how the japanese dont treat you like a king and make you work for their acceptance.
>>
File: sjw women.jpg (169KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
sjw women.jpg
169KB, 511x500px
>>132155179
As in their hair is back a natural color and their piercings are gone. It's funny as hell seeing before and after pictures of some pink haired white girl with a nose ring go off to teach in Japan, and 3 months later, her hair is longer, brown, and the piercing is gone.
>>
>>132141516
FPBP
>>
>>132141237
Please do listen to other opinions too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25B2g9BxUJI
And yes, you WILL have a bad time in Japan if you think it's like in animes. Like you'll have bad time in the army if you are sensitive to being shouted at.
>>
File: best show of the season.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best show of the season.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>>132153857

Re:Creators
>>
>>132155350
I laughed so fucking hard at that part
>>
>>132141237
MY NAME IS JAPAN
I COME FROM AFAR
THERES A WEEB IN MY CAR
OHIYO AKBAR
>>
>>132155389
>3 months later, her hair is longer, brown, and the piercing is gone.

Why though?
>>
>>132141237
You can hear some guy laughing in the background.
>>
>>132155350
>>132155449
Nips are subhuman kek

>ywn see japan destroyed by mass immigration in your life time
>>
Gaijin no go zones are only in places with us military bases. I don't blame them.
>>
>>132155555

PRAISED!
>>
>>132155224
Other than sharing a decent amount of words, literally no similarities. That's probably where you're gonna fall off, honestly, polish is actually a fucking hard language. However, i did learn written english from scratch to near native in a year and spoken in another one, so it all depends on your dedication really.
>>
>>132155299
Shanghai and Beijing mostly, but I went all over.
>>
Dude sounds bitter as fuck, like he needs to rant and rave about some personal shit he's going through. I'd say this opinion video is tainted with his disgusting emotions. 5 min in and he's crying more than a bitch.
>>
>>132143610
I don't know.
I lived in Japan for a while, and couldn't tell myself.
They're so shy and autistic it's hard to have a conversation.
>>
>>132155350
Absolutely, it was pathetic. It sounds like he just stood there staring back too.
>>
File: 1498606104952.jpg (74KB, 720x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498606104952.jpg
74KB, 720x398px
>>132155554
Japanese already stare at you if you're white, but they'll stare in disgust (well, more disgust) in you're white and look like a slag. There's a gravity in that country that tends to straighten people out or weed them out.
>>
>>132154191
>autistic screeching
>>
>>132155350
All he had to do was say "Sup, slopes!" and play some air guitar. He would have been the life of the party.
>>
>>132143948

That gif is so American it makes me happy every time
>>
>>132155770
Work? School?
>>
>>132147557
Where did you pick up chicks?
Or do you mean the meme whores in nightclubs?
>>
>>132155350
This happend to me in england.
>>
>>132153824
Ha ha ha, this guy knows. I enjoyed my time as a dancing monkey in China, they treated me well. Like royalty, compared to domestic employers.
>>
File: 1498669222212.jpg (109KB, 858x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1498669222212.jpg
109KB, 858x1057px
>>132141237
>>
>>132156263
but muslims arent allowed to drink beer
>>
>>132155825
He mentions dating, then starts to say "all the things I wanted to do in Japan", realizes how it will sound, and changes it to "all the things I want to do as a person anyway". Basically, the Chinese girls are dtf while the Japanese girls were uninterested. When those women took him out to get drunk, he must have thought his harem anime dreams were coming true.
>>
File: Autismus Maximus.jpg (100KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
Autismus Maximus.jpg
100KB, 523x720px
About 2 mins in he claim to have had a few years of sex and partying in Japan.

Okay, sure thing buddy.
>>
File: 1475197076958.jpg (11KB, 181x220px) Image search: [Google]
1475197076958.jpg
11KB, 181x220px
>being this fucking ugly

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

not fucking shit you are treated bad

Just be handsome like me
Life on easy mode
>>
>>132141237
The teacher made a stupid mistake. It's well known Japan is overworking the lowest workers, especially foreigners. They have a very vague legislation on work hours but they do forbid false advertising. It's obvious 33 teaching hours a week is hellish, he should have ask on the upper limit and, if they tried to lie and screw him when he's in Japan, sue the hell out of that company and get his travelling money back.
>>
Guys is being an engineer a good way to find a well paid job, whether in the US, Japan or anywhere else?
Being an engineer in France is pretty much slavery
>>
>>132141237
You shouldn't teach in japan for several reasons.
Also, everyone else with real jobs (other foreigners, especially) will look down on you for the piece of shit you are.

Japan is great to study in or to go and play or fuck. But you don't need to live there.

By living there, you are actively making japan worse by taking away the main thing that makes it so great.
>>
>>132156348
Based Muslims
>>
File: 1499011730524.jpg (11KB, 210x276px) Image search: [Google]
1499011730524.jpg
11KB, 210x276px
>>132156478
Everything in France is slavery my dude, it doesn't matter what job you do.
>>
>>132156415
That's a different guy from the main vid, are you faceblind?
>>
>>132156478
>Being an engineer
What kind of engineer ? The title doesn't mean a thing.
>>
>>132156348
Are the subtitles in these strips fake or true? I honestly can't tell
>>
>>132155449

that guy says nothing, i got angry watching it for some reason
>>
>>132156592
After listening to the OP video, I'm pretty convince we have it easy in France partly thanks to the working laws... the same laws Macron wants to remove.
>>
>>132151269
It's likely to be the case.
>>132151399
>japanese girlfriend
Yeah, it's easy as fuck to get one m8
>>
HE'S SO UGLY

AHAHAHAHAH

I WOULD SPIT ON HIM ON THE STREET
>>
>>132141516
fpbp, never fall for jewish tricks nippon
>>
>>132156638
MemriTV is all fake subtitles
>>
>>132141237
what a pussy at 14 minutes talking about schedule.

"waaaah I have to teach 6 hours of lessons 4 days a week and I have to write lots of lesson plans".

bitch that's called being a teacher. my secondary school teachers taught 8 hours of lessons 5 days a week.

My mum was a primary school teacher, arrived in school every day at 7.30am, left at 17.30pm, then at home did daily plans etc.

Probably did like 12 hours a day work.

You can fucking do 6, stupid kid
>>
>>132156569
I think people think "hey, this is an easy way in!", not realizing that the Japanese, who gave you that way in *know that*, and regard you as the bluffing coolie you are.
>>
>>132156592
And it won't get any better with Macuck

>>132156624
I've completed my damn MPSI this year, I was thinking mechanical engineer or something
Actually I don't give a fuck as long as it is well paid my dude
>>
>Go to Japan
>Be decently handsome
>Drown in pussy
>Go home happy

>Move to Japan
Fucking why?
>>
>>132141237
My best friend has been teaching in Japan for years now, loves it, recently got married to a chick who practically worships him, and bought a brand new house out there.

It's a different experience for different people.
>>
>>132148188
clearlz never been to Asia
>>
Guy's he just UGLYYYYYYY
>>
>>132143692
>expecting your average american to use their brain
lad why are you even trying.
>>
File: 1483404838883.png (727KB, 778x906px) Image search: [Google]
1483404838883.png
727KB, 778x906px
>>132141237
No shit, its a gloomy depressing place where they use anime to escape reality from their miserable lives but that won't stop me from loving anime.
>>
>>132156415
I think you underestimate how easy it is to get pussy. Especially jap pussy as a white guy.
They will literally cling to you, and if you're straight forward with them about fucking they'll drop their panties right there.
The average Japanese guy is so beta, even a davido-kun level beta male can look manly in comparison.
>>
>>132156859
Yeah, so you're a first year. Not an engineer.

Please talk about what you know.
>>
>>132156899
The moving is the giveaway - they go because they have nothing going for them at home, and they tend to people who A: can't get laid, and B: can't speak Japanese.
>>
>>132156899
Basically this.
>>
>>132157067
tend to *be
>>
>>132141516
I will, you short arsed, short dicked, yellow skinned, slant eyed faggot. I'll never come to visit, i'll never fap to your idiot porn bitches, i'll never eat your cats nor your dogs. You are nothing to me but a country that inspires countless cases of autism in the west. Your biggest export in my eyes, is pillows filled with wide eyed anime bitches sent to fat pieces of shit willing to cum stain them without shame or regret. 2 nukes were not enough. You should have been eradicated.
>>
>>132146629
They didn't accept me into that teaching program since I wasn't born in an English speaking country and I didn't get my basic education in English. Think they have an over supply of willing teachers in line from US alone.
>>
>>132142105
virtue signaling much?
>>
>Exchange student program to japan
Would I get fucked? Its not a job right
>>
>>132141237
Ugly white beta male weeabo goes to Japan and faces reality then proceeds to cry like a bitch about it. I went to Japan and no one fucked with me. 6'4" 260lbs and when Japanese people stared or talked shit I talked shit right back, they always cower if you threaten violence, even a little bit. It isn't like America where if you talk shit you get hit, they only talk shit and are too afraid to fight you. Yes, Japan, especially Japanese men do not want you there, act like a man and sack up and at least they will respect/fear you.
>>
His face reminds me of a ginger incredible Hulk
>>
He's so ugly I had to close the video
>>
>>132157038
Did I ever say I was yet? Read my posts again, my friend
What about you?
>>
>>132157180
That's not a nip you're talking to.
>>132157323
No, that's actually one of the best ways to go there.
You'll get to live there a while, experience all the best aspects while experiencing very few negatives.
You can drink, get fucked up, fuck nip college girls with your big white dick. Have fun, Finfriend.
>>
>>132149898
Wtf, why is such a lame ass language so popular? How do you get around with no native suppory for arrays? Doesn't the type agnostic variable system get on your nerves?
>>
>>132157180
75% of Jap posters are American Servicemen on Okinawa, the rest are proxy posters.
>>
>>132157180
This. What's sad is all the weebs trying to defend Japan and japanese people.
>>
>>132141516
Japan Post Nationalist Post
>>
>>132141237
>kike doesn't like societies resistant to his subversion
pottery
>>
>>132141237
I had a fantastic time studying for my PhD in Japan.
Of course if you're a fucking loser who can't get white women and thinks you're going to go slay yellow pussy cause "Jap girls love white guys!!" they'll sniff you out in a second and you'll have a shitty time like this guy did. No sympathy.
>>
>>132156208
Both, I was in a program where I'd take classes in the US for two years and then work internships in China for two years.
>>
>>132157328
lmao,
though guy.
>>
Just go look at any normal non autist in japan and even if they are a weeb they still have fun, make money and friends. check out any of the white guys with popular topical yt channels in japan and they have japanese fans and friends and just fit in and behave like reasonable human beings

this kid just has nothing going for him and didnt do his own research, he is just a dumb faggot and being a dumb faggot in a totally foreign country is only making things worse for yourself
>>
>>132157616
Servicemen often shitpost, english teachers try to defend japan and their shit decisions or pretend to be nips themselves, students shitpost, and actual nips pretend to not be nips or just lurk.
>>
>>132157616

When you are mil you understand that the land is occupied territory and treat them as such.
>>
>>132141237
>You will never work in this country again

Man, if that was me I would've said, "News flash, I don't want to work in this country again, in fact, I hope we nuke this shithole again"
>>
>>132157892
I find the yt channels either go one way or the other.
But you're right, if you're not a complete autist it's a fine place to live. But we're talking to /pol/ here.
>>
File: 1497027354844.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1497027354844.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>132141237
Is there a tl:dr im not going to watch a beta whine for 40 minutes
>>
>>132143041
so he is a stupid faggot for signing up to be a salary man and then surprised when they work him to the bone
>>
>>132142615
Don't hurt weebs feelings like that :( Japan is the last hope for most of white beta
>>
>>132158075
He moved to Japan thinking it'd be different from the west and didn't realize how garbage Japanese work culture and ethics are. Now he's plagued with the woes of a salaryman.

It's not what the rest of /pol/ is bitching about, he never even spoke about rascism or anything. It's just their work ethics.
>>
They don't want mutant white-trash subtards like that guy in their country.

Who can blame them?
>>
>>132157742
If you want respect from people you must command it not just expect it, especially in a foreign country.
>>
>>132158075
You just tl:dr'd yourself. Only it's two betas whining for 40 minutes not just one.
>>
This guy probably had no success because hes ugly as fuck

Whats the deal with obese hideous neckbeards and thinking that japanese girls will love them? They want chad just like all other women do, you fucking retards. how about this, instead of moving to japan, how about you just lose weight and try to actually have a modicum of desire
>>
>>132158245
in your lil tough guy story
you said you went to japan, did you go to work or vacation?
>>
File: 1of2.png (193KB, 641x385px) Image search: [Google]
1of2.png
193KB, 641x385px
>>132141951

Yup.
>>
>>132141237
>wanting to live in Asia Ever, I'm not even talking about xenophobia .

Asia is worst in evrething from the west, even Japan where they got lots of suicides and long work hours.
but Westerners are sometimes too naive
>>
File: weebkikescum.jpg (49KB, 855x479px) Image search: [Google]
weebkikescum.jpg
49KB, 855x479px
>>132158075
>Be ugly beta goober with fat neck rolls
>Have ginger hair and jew curls
>Go to Nippon to be Engrish teacher
>Hours are long, workload is heavy
>Co-workers take him out, they don't drink but keep getting him beers
>They ask him how he likes work after he's drunk
>He's a social retard and doesn't realize he's being set up by the slant eye dogs
>He complains about the hours, the workload, etc
>They rat him out to the boss
>The boss starts treating him like shit
>He goes into intense detail about every little issue he had with his job and his coworkers
>Literally goes on for 10-15 minutes about little incidents and lies he was told
>Clearly he is too sensitive for the salaryman life and is too ugly to make his experience into anything other than a complete and utter bitchfest

I'm only 20 minutes in and I'm sure it probably doesn't change much after this.
>>
>>132158245
I tend to agree but be careful pulling this in Asian "face cultures" like Thailand. This is a fast and easy way to the hospital if you pull it on the wrong guy.

Wouldnt be such a big deal if every Thai guy within a 50 yard radius didnt jump in on the fight as well, but they always do, even if youre in the right, and they all know at least a little Muay Thai.
>>
File: Disgust 2.jpg (33KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust 2.jpg
33KB, 600x886px
>33hrs of teaching.

Fucking hell, what a travesty....
>>
>>132143692
they're crying because of all the gaijin coming to blessed ippon
>>
>>132159188
not like my animus :/
>>
lmaooo jap women took out the beta and got him drunk, THIS IS just like my animu hahahaha
>>
>>132155350
I guarantee if he wasn't ugly and didn't carry himself like some beta virgin autist this wouldn't have happened to him. Being an ugly awkward looking white beta male in Japan has 0 perks.
>>
>>132142615
As a white man with 100.000€ / year, 7/10 face, 5'9/5'10 height, would it be a good move to go to Tokyo ? Will I be a god or grotesque ?

I appreciate the nationalism, the conservatism, the culture and the women (also the country being muslim/dindu free is a big bonus on top of that).
>>
the way he says weaboo is reason enough to watch. he says it with true contempt
>>
>>132160011
If you want to live in gookland go for it. Of course you'll make all the japan worshiping betas angry that you're corrupting and ruining their precious japan. Don't listen to those losers.
>>
>>132159029
Work I suppose. I was in the military and traveled all over Asia.
>>
>>132159188
Nah it doesn't.

With any migration, you need to fulfil an actual demand that’s not just a meme, hire a transnational lawyer and get all the papers signed beforehand, and get the travel tickets paid for (by them) in advance.

If they’re unwilling to take the steps necessary to make the transition as smoothly as agreed upon as possible, then you should drop them immediately.

Foreign workers are prime targets to get fucked for their obedience and labour. Foreign professionals don’t.
>>
>>132142966
that guy has a nice gf he is fucking while you only jerk off.
>>
File: 1450753834070.png (240KB, 432x429px) Image search: [Google]
1450753834070.png
240KB, 432x429px
>>132141237
>Goes to japan, notoriously known for working employees to the bone.
>Gets worked to the bone
>Complains how he is worked to the bone.

Its like this little faggot didn't know what he was getting into or something.
>>
Is prostitution legal in Japan?
>>
>>132160293
so you couldn't get a real career and had to join the army?
couldn't make in the states so you had to go look for work abroad?

you sure command respect.
>>
File: istoppedworkingoutlol.jpg (43KB, 853x439px) Image search: [Google]
istoppedworkingoutlol.jpg
43KB, 853x439px
>>132160465
I just finished it. I especially enjoyed the part where he talked about how he gained weight and stopped working out. Now he's in China and is much happier, and CLEARLY he's back to making sick gainz in the gym.
>>
>>132160011
Japan seems like an introverts dream you might have problems like blogguy if you want to make friends.
>>
File: 1494618309983.jpg (54KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494618309983.jpg
54KB, 600x300px
>>132141237
This guy never learned the golden esl rule :

>Throw a white boy tantrum

Don't take their shit, because if you do then they won't let up. I was tired of my bosses shit and I started a fight with him on a night out. He took it well because we were both drunk but it sent a message and he let up after that and became more reasonable.

I cant gauruntee it will work all the time though
>>
File: 1494982006097.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1494982006097.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
IF you plan to move to ANY country to live in for a longer period of time, here is what you should most definitely do:
Learn the language
Learn the culture and adapt
Loose the tourist mentality ASAP
Decide if you're willing to do this or not.

People like these retards who claim that they are treated like 2nd class citizens or that they will never be accepted have never considered the following:
Look at it from the perspective of the japanese people; A tourist comes to your country and starts working as an english teacher. This goes on for years, and instead of learning the language, the culture and becoming part of your society, these retarded freaks want to forever live comfortably like tourists and expect constant admiration because they are from a different race.
The japanese have amazing people and horrible people in their society, LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY.

So what can you do when shit like this gets spammed time and time again?
REALIZE THAT IT'S A SLIDE THREAD:
SAGE in the options field and inform others that this is nothing more than a slide thread.

Check this thread instead:
>>132146352
>>132146352
>>132146352
>>132146352
>>132146352
>>
>>132160011
Damn. What's your job senpai?
>>
>>132160690
>couldn't get a real career
Some of us are still Americans and have a sense of duty you lazy pussy. Every single male in my family has served and have had family in every war since WW1. Sorry you come from a family of Beta males who will never taste the glory of battle.
>>
>>132160690
t. Starbucks employee

Hows that STEM meme degree treating you? Enjoying your 9-5?
>>
>>132161079
>>132161247
oh my, you boys MAGA I bet.
>>
>>132145649
Exactly what I was thinking. But I've never been a teacher, so I thought I might be missing something about the workload outside of school hours.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.
>>
I just want to say if you come to Denmark you will be treated exactly the same but the food is worse.
>>
>>132161391
Get out
>>
>>132161565
Thank God none of us have any desire to come to Denmark.
>>
>>132161565

and there are less white people
>>
>>132161722
Ok. Thanks God.
>>
>>132160239
Well I'd rather live in gookland than cuckland, I am tired to feel like I live in Africa.

>>132160760
Actually, I prefer introvert people, its a thing I like about Japan.

>>132161016
Banker ;) but I am still poor as fuck in Paris..
>>
>>132161844
Why not move outside the city and commute?
>>
>>132161764
its better than your country.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.