[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the ideal age for having children?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: baby-white.jpg (37KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
baby-white.jpg
37KB, 532x800px
I'm 25 and have a good income - almost six figures (although few savings and about 20k debt).

My girlfriend is older than me (34) and we've been together for 6 years. She never mentioned children before, when I did (since I do want to have some) she said we weren't ready. But now for whatever reason she badly wants to have a baby and wants me to impregnate her next month.

I do think that people should have children young and have large families. But I'm a bit scared as not sure whether I would be a good father at my age. What is my best course of action /pol/?

Relevancy to politics: ageing population in the West, women/men delaying parenthood and declining birthrates.
>>
Parenting will help you grow up faster. And having kids young increases reduces their chances of health problems, from both parents.

I say go ahead and get hitched with your girl and start talking about having kids. Her clock's ticking.
>>
Addendum: your girl is 34, and that's above the ideal age. But that's still child-rearing age. It's not like you have to break up with her just because she's a little older.
>>
>>132139918
I think that's what I'm gonna do. I could afford to wait but I guess she can't and we want to spend our life together.

Would be thankful if any /pol/ack who got a child young had any tips or experience to share.
>>
>My girlfriend is older than me (34)
>But now for whatever reason she badly wants to have a baby

You are trolling right nigga? There is a sunk cost to having a baby:

1) Find decent man
2) Establish relationship
3) Wait for relationship to mature to see if baby is viable
4) Try for baby

That is approx 2 years for all that, on average, and that is to get one child out of it. Her fertility is sinking like the titanic, her eggs are rushing to the lifeboats.
>>
>>132140369
I know that but I had assumed it would have happened before honestly. I'm not surprised that she has these thoughts but it happened very suddenly and I wasn't expecting it at all.
>>
Actually what she's saying is that she wants to have one now so that we can have others afterwards.

The reason why I'm surprised is that it went from never mentioning children for years to being 100% dead on it overnight.
>>
>>132139682
>>
biologically, early 20s.

finanically, 30s probably.

sadly women don't realize this until it's too late. i wouldn't have a kid with a 30 something woman.
>>
>>132141068
You're right. I have to say though that she looks much younger than her age and her mother had periods until late in her 40s.

My mother had us (me and 3 siblings) between 31 (me) and 40 (younger sister) and we're all healthy.
>>
>>132140563
Her ovaries area ticking louder than than the crocodile in peter pan, women start to lose their minds when they approach menopause with no baby on the horizon.

Honestly though, the biggest hurdle you will face is that her sex drive will up and vanish like a fart in the wind the second she has what she wants.

You are 25 and are probably ready to start raping and murdering after a week with no orgasm. Im 31 and managed to go 11 days with no orgasm after a circumcision, and I was tearing my fucking hair out.

It will be very easy for the both of you to fall into a sexless pattern. First once a week, then once a month, then once every 6 months, and so on.

I suggest not letting it start, prevention is the best cure. Fuck her hard and often, make sure she cums her brains out. Be very dominant and clear about what you expect from her sexually.

Make sure she doesn't put on too much weight during pregnancy, max 300 kcals in third trimester. Women get fat and it kills their libido, makes them feel ugly and insecure. Don't let it happen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.