[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Governor Schwarzneggar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aschwarzenegger.jpg (25KB, 242x342px) Image search: [Google]
aschwarzenegger.jpg
25KB, 242x342px
is anyone old enough here to explain to me how Schwarzneggar became governor of California, and how it turned out.
>>
>>132139367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw97LIBGbR4

The American spirit is strong in him
>>
>>132139367
>Old enough
>Was elected in 2003 and 2006
>>
Skynet.
>>
>>132140238
I didn't live in California and pay attention to politics at the time.
>>
Schwarz means black.

Negar means black.
>>
>>132139367
I voted for Arnie.
CA was tired of politicians wasting money, and all the corruption. Arnold ran as republican and won. Once he got into office he did nothing of any importance.

CA gov is full of criminals. Arnold was too much of a pussy to go after them. I don't blame him. 9th circuit would probably overrule any criminal indictment of a CA politician
>>
File: blacky.gif (2MB, 818x348px) Image search: [Google]
blacky.gif
2MB, 818x348px
>>132139367
he just walked in and took it
>>
He got into the position because he could be blackmailed. Like the rest of US politicians
>>
>>132139367

How is this even surprising to you considering Donald Trump became president of the US? See also Reagan and Jesse Ventura.
>>
>>132139367
It was literally a successful conspiracy.
Gray Davis was as corrupt as anyone, but Enron went way too far because Enron's stock in trade was the denial of services. In other words, making the state look impotent. So Gray Davis for all his flaws took it into his head to do the most dangerous thing in liberal politics: he was going to go straight and actually enforce the law. Against Enron. Schwarteneggar's first act was to scotch all the things Davis was going to bring in to prosecute Enron, which ended up getting into federal trouble anyway.
Oh by the way Schwartzeneggar was a close friend and frequent lunch guest of Ken Lay. Gee, it sure was funny how all those Democrats clogged up their own ballot.
>>
>>132139367
I remember half the class could not spell this guys name on a quiz back in 4th grade. haha
>>
>>132139367
They fucked over Gray Davis and blamed him for mismanagement and shit when california was having all those rolling blackouts, he made a large part of his campaign about it and won.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.