[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reason for Trump's New Tweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Trump sick.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px)
Trump sick.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Since the legacy media has pretty much given up on muh Russia, they had to find a new angle. At they moment they are looking in two directions. One, Flynn was trying to buy Hillary's hacked emails from Russia. Two, Trump has Alzheimer's/Dementia.

Once again, Trump has completely taken them off message.
>>
are you referring to that flynn thing with the "i am an expert, trust me, this man who was connections with a person who STRONGLY beleives a person connected to the trump campaign asked a hacker to get the emails" article?
>>
um, the FBI is investigating Trump-Russia. That is why the legacy media covered it in the irst place.

only a Trumptard would be surprised that the media would cover an FBI investigation into a president.
>>
>>132140054
The FBI did not investigate Trump in the Russia probe, Comey said so under oath.
>>
>>132140753
At that time. How do you know that's changed? Plus that's beside the point. This is an investigation into the Trump CAMPAIGN (which I guess you don't count Trump as being a part of).
>>
If you genuinely think Trump is doing all of this intentionally, you're a fucking retard who should be sterilized.
>>
File: zucker.jpg (31KB, 507x381px) Image search: [Google]
zucker.jpg
31KB, 507x381px
AT&T To Fire Or Castrate CNN Chief Zucker

AT&T will look to “neutralize” CNN President Jeff Zucker after it buys Time Warner, The Post has learned.

The telco has decided to make the move after CNN has come under fire in recent weeks for highly publicized missteps — including botched reports tied to the federal probe of possible collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia, according to three sources familiar with the thinking of AT&T brass.

The missteps — which also include a profane anti-Trump tweet by Reza Aslan, a CNN host — have made CNN too polarizing an asset for execs at the blue chip telecom giant, a source said.

Aslan saw his CNN show, “Believer,” get canceled in the wake of the tweet.

The $85 billion acquisition of CNN parent Time Warner by AT&T could win antitrust approval by the Justice Department in the next 60 days, sources said.

“There was early talk about the way Zucker managed that wasn’t a good fit for the new organization,” one source said. “They were eyeing ways to neutralize him.”

That desire leaves Zucker facing an uncertain future that includes the possibility of getting unceremoniously dumped, one source said.
>>
File: lasercnncat.gif (669KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lasercnncat.gif
669KB, 480x480px
checkmate
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.