[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dixie Hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0058.jpg (88KB, 560x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
88KB, 560x444px
If you fly the flag of Dixie, you're basically a domestic terrorist. Real, hot blooded, freedom loving patriots salute the red white and blue. Sure, it's your right to fly the stars and bars, but you may as well be flying the black banner of the Daesh while you're at it.

Man up and support your country. Discard your allegiance to a failed rebellion.

If you can't even name your confederate relative, "muh heritage" has no place in your argument. If it's a matter of history, fear not. The CSA will become more and more of an insignificant footnote in America the Eternal's ever lasting future history.

Man. Up. Give yourself over to the USA. Your country needs you.
>>
Boy, the meaning of those old flags died long ago. It's time for a new flag we can march under and uphold what is right in this world
>>
As long as the tyranny of (((them))) and their allies continues through their tight control over our society and union you will always find the flags of Dixie because it reminds people of liberation from oppression just like the Gadsden flag. For many those flags are no longer merely the symbols the CSA would've seen them as. They've taken on new meanings and context as the world and the union has evolved since.
>>
File: IMG_0063.png (10KB, 510x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.png
10KB, 510x283px
>>132138646
The USA flag is the most recognized in the world. It strikes fear into our enemies, and stirs unstoppable pride in the hearts of true patriots. The problem isn't the US flag.

The CSA flag traditionally flown by domestic terrorists represents neither history, nor heritage at this point. Any person will even a basic knowledge of 20 century politics recognize the symbol was coopted by violent racists. If you're racist, fine I guess, just admit it. Own up to what your symbol represents.

There are other confederate standards that could be flown that have nothing to do with the racist tendencies of the American south. Pic related is the first CSA flag. Would libtards still get pissed? Absolutely. But anyone with a brain can realize how the difference between this symbol of heritage, and the traditional racist garbage flown by pathetic hicks.
>>
>>132139133
Why don't you fly a flag related to the CSA not related to the oppressive policies of the late 20th century?
>>
>>132139519
You do realize the same racists that fly the Confederate flags also fly the USA flag too right? Does this mean we need to toss the USA flag in the trash and use a different flag for our country so no one mistakes us for racists?
>>
>>132139764
Same reason you still fly a flag related to oppressive policies of a country since the 19th century (when the Civil War happened) onward to the 21st century I imagine.
>>
>>132139768
Of course I realize this. One just happens to represent winners, the other represents losers. Winners are always right and losers are always wrong. Devotion to the USA (not CSA) earns you the right to be racist.
>>
>>132139998
Now you're just arguing might is right and don't even need to bring up race at all. The majority of southerners fly the USA flag and the CSA flags and usually even their state flags and Gadsden flags too and no one cares except whiny leftists and cuckservatives.
>>
>>132139519
Look at this shit. I cannot tell if it's shill speak or autistic rambling
>>
>>132139987
What the American flag represents is far more broad and than the traditional stars and bars. What makes the CSA unique? How does it stand a part in a way that's better than the flag of the winning side? If you care so much about ((them)) and their thirst for Americans destruction, fly the flag we can all get behind, not the flag of backwards hicks.

The USA is the CSA and 100x more then if ever could have been.
>>
>>132140402
Now you're just making it obvious you don't know what the CSA is. The CSA was a government for southerners by southerners and followed the principles of men such as Thomas Jefferson in preferring more power to the states instead of a strong central government while Lincoln's administration was the opposite. Plenty of Jeffersonians and libertarians find sympathies with the Confederates because of this. The administrative styles of the USA and CSA were completely different. Not that it matters since 1865 was ages ago and the huge majority of southerners consider themselves American and your entire complaint is to a very tiny fraction of southern nationalists unless you're just that asshurt about southerners saying we'll rise again to troll yanks.
>>
>>132140162
That was my original argument, Might will always be right. We won, ((you)) lost. The current stars and bars represents only racism in the current American context. Not the freedom or heritage you claim. Fly the original Dixie flag if that's what you care about. The USA flag represents racism sure, but also winning, NASA, and so much more. The CSA has the Dukes of Hazard

Get over it and unite under one standard. We'll never overcome ((them)) together until he south cuts off the inbred extra appendage of a flag.
>>
>>132140970
It's just a flag bro. It's a flag of unity between southerners. New England has one too. The Mormons have one. Protestant Christians have one. Catholics have one. Hell even state flags are a flag of unity between the people of that state. You're angry over something that doesn't matter when 99% of southerners are Americans and are working towards unity with the rest of the US. We're already united under one standard. It's just autists like you that split the movement with unnecessary nonsense. As for CSA achievements just off the top of my head the CSA advanced submarine technology through the Hunley which became the first to sink an enemy vessel. The fact that you're trying to compare the achievements to a country that has existed since 1776 to a nation that lasted an entire four years is just sad. Should we compare the US's achievements to Britain next?
>>
>>132138228
I salute the stars and stripes, but I fly the flag of the confederates to ensure we never forget the loss of lives in the fight for states rights.
You fucks that want to erase history are making a monumental mistake in doing so. Yes you cannot go forward by always looking back, but you can learn from the past.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.