[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminism creates toxic masculinity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1499005254443.jpg (37KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1499005254443.jpg
37KB, 500x464px
The thing I find terrifying about cultural marxism is not that the problems it describes are absolutely real, but rather that it brings those problems into being.
For example, how could racism be a problem if you didn't forcibly migrate millions of foreiners to western countries without the consent of the population? Feminism is just a single head of the cultural marxist hydra. I don't believe just combatting feminism is enough to solve these problems.

Feminism through decades of policies that had horrific effects on western men and boys. This isn't a particularly new revelation but it has a horrible cost. We now have many weak, nihilistic, effeminate men who are not capable to take on the challenges of our age even if they had the motivation (which they don't) to overcome. The worst of those men will supplicate themselves to the current social situation and simply continue the further degradation of western males as time goes on.

Traditional masculinity is one of the most empowering and inspiring things anyone could strive for. Feminism appropriating it allowed them twist and invert it on itself like they've done with everything else good and pure. Cultural marxists would praise tolerance of all sorts of attacks on oneself as endurance, yet actively denounce and punish any real attempt to protect oneself or their loved ones.

I think many of us have come to realize the importance of the nuclear family, traditional gender roles and faith in our own lives but I worry that so much of the damage has already been done and is already irreperable. This isn't a blackpill thread I want to know how we can make it. What truly is our final stand in our own lives?

How do we fix it all?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.