[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you consider cutting off your hand/arm/foot when this happens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 16

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Where will we christians hiding? We won't buy or sell anything? Will we be the modern beggars in the NWO or will we be exterminated asap?

Deus Magnus
>>
>>132131942
Take your medicine
>>
>>132132059
>Burger
>>
This won't ever happen.
People already fell for something far worse: the smartphone.
Alex Jones was completey wrong
Richard Stallman was 100% right
Go GNU, go libre, go FOSS
>>
>>132131942
This chip is no longer needed seeing as people are mostly happy to carry technolgies that track their moves and location - and they will even enter their most personal information on these devices, for all the world to see.
Moblie phones > RFID
>>
Current technology RFID is easy to spoof, in the horror scenario of needing an implanted tag to buy bread then you could reasonably have a fake one in a ring or watch.

But who knows how the technology will operate by that point, it's certainly a worry.
>>
>>132132216
So hermits are safe, or we have to become hermits?
>>
>>132131942
If it's the size of a grain of rice, why would you even need to cut off a limb?
>>
File: Ray-Ban Drifter.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Ban Drifter.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>132132347
No-one is safe...
>>
>>132131942
>Deus Magnus

The idea that the "Mark of the Beast" is an RFID chip is Biblical fan fiction that ignores several extremely important parts of Revelation.

Not advocating for getting the chip, it's as bad an idea as having Amazon Echo, Google Home, or any of the other Skynet type devices.
>>
>>132132500
Soime form of social control like this has long been on the cards. Before RFID caught on, ultra-violet inks (invisible in normal daylight) were considered for subcutaneous barcode tattoos.
>>
You guys saying smartphones work the same way as RFID chip don't understand, that those Chips not only track your moves.
They are the mark of the beast. They literally steal your soul.
>>
>>132132989
>steal your soul.
C'mon, Christian. Get a grip, you are losing the plot. How much soul-stealing 5th dimensional Satanic Jew nanobots do you think they can cram into one of those babies, and what research led to this final format, in R&D terms?
>>
>>132132989
RFID chips can do literally nothing but store data a small amount of data.
Chips can't even track your moves; that requires battery power for the GPS and you're not putting battery powered shit that isn't medical in your body.
>>
>>132132724

And every time one of these "social control" ideas came about, some apocalypse fetishist prophesized that it was the Mark of the Beast and that the end was nigh. But they were wrong every single time, because it turned out they were cherry picking Scripture for parts that supported their confirmation by. Meanwhile, they ignore the (sometimes literal) mountains of evidence in the Bible that contradicts their fantasies about being in a real life version of Left Behind.
>>
>>132132146
Antivirus+vpn with no logs is sufficient imo.
If i'm wrong please say why.
I try to gain privacy
>>
File: execution.jpg (208KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
execution.jpg
208KB, 690x388px
They use data collected from eavesdropping your phone and monitoring your internet use along with a few informants to fuck with your life using a technique called "Zersetzung" which was developed by the East German Stasi kikes then imorted to the USA after 911 when homeland security was created. Study Zerstzung a little bit and learn how to fight back, it's only effective if you aren't aware of it.

Pic related is how to deal with them.
>>
What company makes these for governments?
If the human race is going to be enslaved I want to invest and make some money to buy my way into the elites.
>>
>>132133645
Both sides are cherry-picking scriptures for social control, m8. If Revelations said something about the last signs being (say) giant purple orbs in the sky, some twisted oligarch whith a bad sense of humour would be stocking up on giant purple balloons somewhere, just to fuck with the populace, and to make prophesy seem to confirm itself.
I've read the bible twice from cover to cover when in my 20's, I have it beside my bed, although I'm no Christian. But I know there's people out there who will try to make it seems like they are influencing Biblical events, be this via my hypothetical purple balloons, or by RFID chips, which were rejected in favour of phones and the public's voluntary acceptance of all this entails.
>>
>>132131942
I'd rather die than stick a chip in me for it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
>>
>>132133465

You can track with RFID, it is used for asset tracking all the time. The issue would be having something that can read them all over, but clearly it could be done as it is done all the time for inventory currently.
>>
>>132134108
>antivirus
Useless. It also implies you use Windows, which sends all your data to M$ servers
>>
>>132131942
No, this is 1984.

We live in Brave New World. You do everything through computers with back doors and carry a GPS on you anyway, why should they implant anything?
>>
>>132134481
Who says 1984 won't become true as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvsfHDpkHOU
>>
>>132134369
>Posted from a collection of chips and circuits far more powerful than RFID and being used at this very moment to track not only your location, but harvest your personal data and information.

Stop being so pretentious.

>>132134330
My bad, I misunderstood you.
>>
>>132132146
richard stallman has appeared on the alex jones show multiple times
>>
File: 1486866734964.jpg (39KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486866734964.jpg
39KB, 1137x640px
>>132134719
So do you want a chip in you then according to your autistic logic ?
>>
>>132134381
Win7 has no trace of data being sent to servers.
Win10 does though.

And antivirus isn't useless if you have to keep government-virus off your pc
>>
>>132135167
Good b8 hans
>>
>>132134719
No worries anon. I have an old book out on loan (from 1985 or thereabouts) written by a Christian lady (a PHD, no less) who listed the companies who were developing this stuff. The proposed barcode tattoo with UV ink was considered the state-of-the-art back then, but the principle is still the same.
>>132134481
This anon gets it. In 1984, you'd be forced tohave a chip - in Brave New World, you'd gladly sign up for the new pleasureable devices regardless of social consequence.
>>132134671
This is more advanced than Zuck lets on, look up RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring), and V2K (voice to skull). It works and is very effective. The story of the advertisers who USED this tech in a major city recently has been pulled.
>>
File: 1468793452516.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
1468793452516.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
>>132135167
>thinks anti virus programs would stop them
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>132135083
This is the only way I'm getting a chip inside me

https://youtu.be/eZ6ZAyU7fMk
>>
>>132131942
>cut off arm
>they put it in the other arm
>>
>>132135083
I'm not advocating for the chip, jackass. I'm pointing out the foolishness in claiming to be ready to die before getting an RFID chip, while you have a phone that can already do the chip supposedly can and more. You don't want to "live on your knees", but you're already down on one by constantly volunteering as much personal information as the average citizen does to the government and Google.
>>
>>132136093
>while you have a phone that can already do the chip supposedly
First of alI don't have a dam smart phone I hate the things and secondly there is a massive difference in having madatory chips injected into you.
>>
>>132132146
>Jones has said they won't even need the RFID chips because smartphones worked better than expected
>>
>>132131942
Would just cut it out. I'll never accept that shit.
>>
File: 1411139376162.jpg (92KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411139376162.jpg
92KB, 680x600px
>>132135167
>he thinks microsoft didn't patch win 7 to make use of telemetry the same way win 10 does

i use microsoft, but at least i am not delusional.
>>
>>132131942

Use a credit or debit card? Congratulations you have the mark of the beast.

Enjoy hell.
>>
>>132134108
>Not knowing every VPN on Earth is the bitch of the NSA or its counterparts in other nations
P2P networks are the only way to be safe, build an internet composed only of those who deserve to be on it.
>>
>>132136483
>First of alI don't have a dam smart phone I hate the things

Sorry I assumed that you did, but it's a fair assumption to make all things considered.

>secondly there is a massive difference in having madatory chips injected into you.

In a physical sense, sure. But the functions and capabilities of the kind of chip that the OP and apocalypse fetishists like him are proposing are VASTLY eclipsed by a low-tier chinkshit smartphone, let alone the the ubiquitous iPhones and Galaxies. Not to mention tablets. Having a chip inside of you that you can't turn off or remove is pretty scary, but consider how often the average person is without their smartphone. Now try not to clench your sphincter too hard when you think about how much more attached to thing the current generation of kids, especially toddlers and small children whose parents give them tablets, are glued to them.

It really isn't as big a difference as you think in a practical sense, and the gap will only decrease as that generation of kids grows up and advocates for more "connectivity".
>>
>>132137796
>Now try not to clench your sphincter too hard when you think about how much more attached to thing the current generation of kids, especially toddlers and small children whose parents give them tablets, are glued to them.

Sorry, lost focus midsentence, and kinda fucked up there, but you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>132134253
The elites are above money. They create it. Money, assets, all of that is meaningless to them, they already control it all by control of the flow of currency.
>>
>>132134117
Can I get a quick rundown on it?
>>
>>132135167
If you updated Windows 7, it phones home.
If you didn't update, enjoy your WannaCry ransomware.
>>
File: ooooo.jpg (38KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
ooooo.jpg
38KB, 450x319px
>>132131942
>>132132059
>>132132146
>>132132216

The RFID can be fried by a jury rigged EMP localized to the area its at. Its not a problem.

Besides if they were going to mandate it, you wouldn't want to because if you did then you couldn't access any hand-swipe devices that required it. You'd be cutting off your own food/bills and everything else, they might throw you in jail for not being able to identify you by hand-swipe.
> worse than being homeless, then they'd just stick you with another one in jail.

Besides Biometrics are far more useful. Check out Minority Report, that technology exists already.

"Ill get eye-scanned a dozen times before I get within Ten Miles of Precrime!" -Tom Cruise
>>
>>132137552
> mfw I havent gotten Win 7 updated since I got it
>>
File: delet.png (333KB, 561x342px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
333KB, 561x342px
>>132131942
>cutting off your arm/foot

nigger just get an x-ray and then have someone else remove it

are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>132132146
Already happened in Sweden bucko.
>>
>>132132146
cnet.com/news/swedish-office-gets-under-employees-skin-with-rfid-microchips/
>>
File: 1498893768045.png (982KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1498893768045.png
982KB, 700x1009px
>>132131942
You don't need RFID chips when people willingly take smart phones everywhere.
Smart phones have cameras, microphones, they can't be turned off and people chart their activities and opinions down to the minute for everyone to see.
>>
>>132139019
>getting malware
You have to be a complete retard to get any of them. Although if the any MOD type stuff is thrown in the mix then you won't know you have it unless you actively monitor your incoming connections 24 hours a day

>>132133465
>can't track using RFIDs
But you can, the problem is a lack of readers. All it takes is for the IoT to come into effect and real time tracking on everything you own can begin. Everything gets much worse when you combine this with biometrics on purchase, which already happens with things like applepay and generally buying things online with phones, as your picture is taken the second you press any purchase buttons and sent off for processing.
>>
>>132138781
It's objective is to psychologically destabilize a person. From Wikipedia:
>The practice of repression in Zersetzung comprised extensive and secret methods of control and psychological manipulation, including personal relationships of the target, for which the Stasi relied on its network of informal collaborators,[2] (in German inoffizielle Mitarbeiter or IM), the State's power over institutions, and on operational psychology. Using targeted psychological attacks the Stasi tried to deprive a dissident of any chance of a "hostile action".

An example is posting personal shit where you'll see it online where you hang out, things that can only be known by spying on you. It's an economical method of gangstalking.
>>
>>132139041
>Besides Biometrics are far more useful. Check out Minority Report, that technology exists already.
biometrics are garbage. If you lose a house key, you get the locks replaced. If someone steals a password, you replace it.

If someone steals your finger prints or your retinas, you can't get new eyes or fingers. I think biometrics will become popular for a short while then people will be scrambling to replace them when they ultimately fail.
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-34346802
Biometrics is shit.
>>
>>132139935
I don't get how christcuks don't realize that the cellphone is the number of the beast that everyone is so afraid of being marked with.
>>
File: 1498079799447.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498079799447.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>132140372
Who is going to steal your eyeballs?
>>
could just run a strong magnet over it to fry it
>>
File: jew-hell.gif (173KB, 460x576px) Image search: [Google]
jew-hell.gif
173KB, 460x576px
We need to microchip all the kikes and and monitor all their activities using advanced surveillance technology. I want to do to them what they are doing to us. It would be fun, wouldn't it. Could really fuck with their kike minds.Weaponize psychology against them.
>>
Killed your thread faggot. How does that make you feel?

DIRAC ANGESTUN GESEPT!
>>
File: 3463643.jpg (43KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
3463643.jpg
43KB, 728x635px
>>132141451
>I injected my own freaky ideas into your thread, ending discussion, I'm a bad boy!
>>
File: takesavillage.jpg (57KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
takesavillage.jpg
57KB, 720x594px
>>132142093
It is a stupid kike discussion, and pointless. It is literally impossible to chip the global population and you are just another stupid faggot. Wake up and smell the coffee.
>>
>>132139114
do enjoy your vulnerabilities and bugs.
>>
File: 1498968887773.gif (970KB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1498968887773.gif
970KB, 499x281px
I don't give a shit. They can monitor me all I want, hope you enjoy hours upon hours of baneposting, watching subpar foreign imports, and so forth.

Oh and I've been dabbling in traps recently, so I suppose CIA can join me together on our journey.
>>
>>132131942
>implying they don't already put these in your cereal
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.