[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada is already dead.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: canada_pirate-450x225.png (26KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
canada_pirate-450x225.png
26KB, 450x225px
Canada 150 was a massive failure. It caused nothing but fights and division. This country has no future, and I mean that. I'm not putting my savings in Canadian dollars because of it. I'm just a regular guy, not some blackpilled NEET either.

- Every major city had to be filled with anti-terrorist squads because of Muslims, but the NDP and Liberals promote Islam's growth in Canada.

- Every major network and webzine promoted the idea that Canada Day = indigenous genocide.

- People fight over "diversity is our strength" because everyone knows it's bullshit, except communist partisans.

- Canada 100 in 1967 was a huge, wonderful celebration with minimal security and no line ups because our country was 97% white at the time. There are still buildings around from Expo 67. I don't think a single permanent structure was built for Canada 150.

I'm serious when I say Canada is on the brink. Canada has always been fragile because of the English-French diversity, but the Muslims are going to push it to the limit. Lots of Americans don't understand how "diverse" this country already is. Less than 60% of Canadians have English as their mother tongue. Going into a different neighborhood in Vancouver is like going into a different country. There is no political consensus on anything here, and it's only going to get worse because our parliamentary system allows regional parties to form. There's going to be a PQ in every province for Muslims, Chinese, Indians, whatever soon.
>>
>her dick
>>
File: 39b.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
39b.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
>>132129260
>I'm just a regular guy
Stopped reading right there
>>
FIght and division is a GOOD thing. I hope the tension gets worse and worse. Let the PM test our limits more and more and maybe the Canadians will start to wake the fuck up and do something instead of smoking weed, whine, let refugees and immigrants invade and depend on the government.

We need things to get ugly.
>>
>>132129738
You think that now, until some nigger kills your mom for being white. This was never necessary.
>>
>>132129260
The day of the rake is nigh
>>
>>132130080
I don't have dumb family that lives in the city. Besides, it would be sad, tragic, but I know better than to change my mind because of personal involvement. If anything, it would reinforce my opinion.

You're a weak person if you don't act based on being scared of everything. Protect your family by advising them on the dangers and helping them defend themselves. Everyone is responsible for their own lives.
>>
File: Bosnia.jpg (2MB, 1504x2964px) Image search: [Google]
Bosnia.jpg
2MB, 1504x2964px
>>132129260
Canada is the next Yugoslavia. Make sure you're well-stocked and have a plan.
>>
>>132129738
>>132129260
>Canadian revolution
yeah, like in 1867 when a pencil-necked lawyer from Kingston got a boardroom meeting together with a bunch of other accountants and solicitors and formed the alleged country you faggots call Canada.
Get fucked, leafs.
>>
>>132132213
>leafs
Leaves, mehmed.
>>
Major cities are shit move to a small hick town for comfyness
>>
>>132129260
FUCK ALBERTA

ONTARIO CARRIES THE REST OF YOU RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS.

ONTARIO AND QUEBEC ARE BASED AF. MORE THAN HALF THE COUNTRY'S ECONOMY. THE REST OF YOU ARE DEADBEATS
>>
>>132132749
Truecuck specifically moves immigrants in smaller white cities to fix the white vs immigrants ratio. I live in the remote north and that's what he did with the students.
>>
>>132129260

What the fuck are you talking about? Everyone in my city had their flags out and would tell each other to have a happy Canada day. Get off the internet and go outside you fucking sperg.
>>
>>132132604
Pay attention faggot
>>
Trudeau and his family deserve the Romanov treatment.
>>
>>132133753
Learn English, bitch.
>>
>>132129260

Chill, educate yourself, emigrate to TX, buy a gun, don't vote Democrat.
>>
You're overestimating the average Canadian. The 150 was a huge success in the eyes of most people here.

Enjoy 50 years of unstoppable Liberal majorities.
>>
This place is a safe haven for white collar criminal chinks and zionists. B'nai Brith run this bitch
>>
Like I'd want to ever live there in the first place. Nothing to do but shovel snow and reindeer turds. Oh, and an entire country of Toronto Blue Jays fans, the Oakland Raiders of baseball.
>>
>>132132758
>FUCK ALBERTA
Well, according to Cuckstin, we no longer exist.
Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>132129260
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.