[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder Europe belongs to Odin, not some Jew on a stick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: O.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
O.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Keep clear of false prophets
>>
>>132127283
In B4 Jew kikes defending Christianity
>>
>>132127283
inb4 paganfags think they can bring back tree worship. HEATHEN SWINE.
>>
>>132127283
christkikes are done for, christcuckery is dying, say byebye to your kike lord.

HAIL WODAN, HAIL WHITE EUROPA!
>>
>>132127283
Divide and conquer thread.
>>
>>132127985

Hail my brother

Odin, far-wanderer, grant me wisdom
Courage, and victory
Friend Thor, grant me your strength
And both be with me
>>
May Odin give you knowledge on your path
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way
And may Loki give you laughter as you go
>>
>>132127985
>HAIL WODAN

Probably started reading shit articles on the Internet about heathery like a few months ago. Thinks he's Thor.
>>
There should be a pagan flag to choose from
>>
>>132128712
>heathery
what's that supposed to be, christcuck? wanna turn the other cheek you cuck?
>>
>>132127283
>Odin
Fuck off with that backwoods barbarian nonsense, Europe belongs to the mystery cult of Mithras.

HAIL MITHRAS SLAYER OF THE COSMIC BULL
>>
>>132127283
Daily reminder that Europe comes from the Greek Ευρώπη which was a woman, Zeus had sex with.
>>
>>132128712

Read Ragnarök and understand where the real Adam and Eve came from

The concept of hell comes from the daughter (!) of Loki: Hel. To "go to Hel" is to die

Hel is appointed by Odin as ruler of a realm of the same name

Christianity has served its purpose but was made by men

Now it is time to embrace the true European Gods
>>
>>132129481
Even the jewpedia agrees https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)
>>
>>132129049

Mithras was a Roman copy of the Persian god Mithra

Within the Roman Empire, Christianity was banned and Christians were punished for many years. Christianity was spread through the Roman Empire by the early followers of Jesus and eventually the Jew won and the Roman Empire fell

Not a coincidence
>>
>>132129481

Zeus was a sandnigger, like you
>>
>>132127283

The Scandanavian countries were all rural Shitholes until the Marshall plan energized them.

Fuck Odin.
>>
>>132130292
I like how Schlomos try to undermine the true religion of ΕΥΡΩΠΗ. In case you didnt understand it David EUROPE comes from the greek woman ΕΥΡΩΠΗ
>>
>>132130476

USA is a Jewish puppet state

Responsible for crimes against the Europeans

Your punishment will come. Odin wills it
>>
>>132130599

Sure. The mother of Minos who was abducted and raped by Zeus

#NOTMYEUROPE
>>
>>132130911
Then start calling you shithole northern wastelands by a different name Coen.
>>
>>132128960
Heathenry is your poor-excuse for religious practice. Paganism is an Internet religion right now. Until you start actually congregating together and doing your fire rituals, then I'm not taking you seriously.

>wanna turn the other cheek you cuck?

KEK. Gud 1. Last time I check we "christcucks" actually dissolved your entire religion into obscurity by the sword, and by preaching. #odinwasn'twithyou #fuckoden
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.