[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vatican solution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: communist-pope.jpg (47KB, 278x276px) Image search: [Google]
communist-pope.jpg
47KB, 278x276px
I pray to God every night before sleep, going to Church on Sundays but I cannot longer associate with Catholics.

The biggest redpill is Christianity, they are destroying Europe, think about it, every single pro immigration party in Europe is "conservative Christian" which values "christian ideas".

What do I do? Anyone else in same boat? I realised that Christianity is only good in Eastern Europe, anti communist, anti refugee, etc.. but thats all because we all carry wounds from communism era, in Western Europe, its all different.
>>
>>132124972
Do not leave the Catholic church. That is defeatism. The Croat's only ally is God. The storm of this Papacy will not last forever. Do not doubt your faith.

You must remember these parties spurting these dangerous ideas are typically Protestants too. Only true Catholicism and Orthodoxy can save Europe at this point.
>>
>>132124972
I'm a practicing catholic but I hate this fucking church and I hate the pope.
I will hold out and see what happens but I'm seriously considering converting to an orthodox christian...
>>
File: 1481396280650.png (765KB, 638x849px) Image search: [Google]
1481396280650.png
765KB, 638x849px
>>132125996
>the pope doesn't practice true Catholicism
>>
Wolves in sheep's clothing. You talk to a ton of catholic authorities and they all say that Lucifer has taken control in the vatican.
A lot of these guys are Luciferians. Look it up there's interviews and shit.
>>
>>132126290
True Catholicism died at Vatican II.
>>
>>132126290
Also, Francis is a Jesuit. Not to be trusted.
>>
>>132124972
here the pro-immigration party is the communist party, not the "conservative christian"

also, this pope must die
>>
you are all wrong everyone of you
>>
>>132124972
Christianity is fundamentally flawed as instills weakness and submission into its subjects and tries to pass them off as virtues. Real european religions instilled bravery and dominance (greek/italian/norse pantheons,etc.) in its subjects. Submission and cuckery are semitic traits that come along with their sandmonkey fairy tales they call religions so reject this filth and go back to your roots.
>>
>>132127914
M5S is not communist retard
>>
Become Jewish or Muslim

All catholics becomes degenerate scum by middle age.

Becoming Christian is an option, but you really have to be willing to cuck yourself if you want to be a real christian. It's not for everybody, but if you join the right church you can find some alphas here and there that you can work with on cool projects like building homes for retards and stuff.
>>
File: 1387666057810.gif (2MB, 315x302px) Image search: [Google]
1387666057810.gif
2MB, 315x302px
Catholics are heretics.
t. Protestant
>>
>>132128707
PD is communist, double retard
M5S is a lot's of different assholes with no clear ideology
>>
>>132125996
>Only true Catholicism and Orthodoxy can save Europe at this point.

Not many who actually practice this, sorry to say.
>>
>>132124972
Pretty much every christian I've met that actually gives a fuck about his faith hates this faggot.
What the fuck were they thinking? Are the cardinals so disconnected from reality to think that picking this fuck was a good idea? And if they can see their mistake now, why don't they make him abdicate?
>>
File: Christ is King.jpg (164KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
Christ is King.jpg
164KB, 800x812px
Who do you serve?
>>
File: the devil in the vatican.png (317KB, 1000x816px) Image search: [Google]
the devil in the vatican.png
317KB, 1000x816px
>>132124972
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.