[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

libertarians BTFO.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1392085087347.png (512KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392085087347.png
512KB, 660x600px
>hurr durr you signed a contract to feed the child
Where's my name written?

>no it's an imaginary kind of contract that you still have to abide by.
Remember that contract where you agreed to suck my dick whenever I want?
If you can make up contracts, so can I.

>you can't do that.
You can't make me feed my children.
>>
What? This violates the NAP in the most fundamental way fucking possible. Doing harm to a completely defenceless child.

Only a slav could possibly be able to lack enough empathy to make such an autistic argument.
>>
>>132123959
not an argument.
>>
>>132123959
I don't see why the child can't feed itself.
>>
File: argumend.jpg (27KB, 600x695px) Image search: [Google]
argumend.jpg
27KB, 600x695px
>>132123959
It isn't Vlads argument, read the OP's image my dude. Just one of the crazy things Jewish libertarians say.
>>
>>132123593
I don't agree with the premise that a child is property though.

I'm sure some people would agree with this, but as someone who is best described as libertarian I agree that this is rather stupid.

Tbh I think a lot of libertarian stuff floating around and touted as mainstream is retarded though, so maybe I'm not the best judge here.
>>
>>132123959
Is withholding a good the same as doing harm? If so, then it is immoral not to gib all your dats to anyone who would benefit by them.
>>
>(((Murray Rothbard)))
dropped immediately
>>
>>132123593

libertarianism is like communism: theoretically appealing to academic autists, but totally ignorant of human psychology and unworkable in practice
>>
good ole Murray Rothbard
Jewish turboneurotics are hilarious
dash em against the rocks Murray
G-d says it's OK
>>
>>132124936
I would argue that both systems could work and that in some senses both systems are likley to occur naturally if humanity reaches a point where there is sufficient wealth in the system and technology is high enough to support people naturally.

Though I agree that they are completley unworkable in practice, at least as things stand now. Maybe someday.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 298x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 298x180px
>>132123593
>can't murder a child
>can starve it to death
>Stalin didn't starve his own people
>he just didn't feel obligated to feed them
lmao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.