[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What IS the alt right, exactly? My impression in 2015 was that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

What IS the alt right, exactly?

My impression in 2015 was that it was more or less a media creation to make it easy for baby boomers to understand right wingers who weren't like Romney or Bush.

What does Pat Buchanan have in common with Richard Spencer?
>>
I'M the alt-right.
>>
>>132122949
>What IS the alt right, exactly

White tribalism, plain and simple.

This is why it triggers everyone non-white, they get an insta-ban.
>>
File: IMG_0983.jpg (540KB, 1429x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0983.jpg
540KB, 1429x1600px
>>132122949
>What does Pat Buchanan have in common with Richard Spencer?

"My response is that it's too late in the day for political correctness," he says. "After Sept. 11, with those acts perpetrated by people we literally welcomed into this country, Americans ought to be aware there is such a thing as too much diversity, too much welcoming. Look: I've said that if you bring 100 Zulu tribesmen into Virginia and 1 million British, the British would be assimilated more comfortably. I base that on those British coming into an American culture based on English law and tradition. And when I said that, something that seems like a simple statement, I've been accused of racism." - Pat Buchanan, 2001
>>
>>132123701
Pretty much this, identity politics for white people
>>
>>132122949

The Alt-Right is ethno-nationalism for the middle-class.

Their enemy is the Rothschilds and all their Illuminati subsidiaries pulling the levers of power throughout the world to foster war so that the people beg for the creation a one world government.

Their mistake is calling and considering these people Jews. These Illuminati are glad they do. It's part of the plan.

These Illuminati funded the pogroms in Europe so Jews would flee to the US where they could be used to rile up racial tensions. They also funded Hitler.

Their goal is world war.
They fund both sides of all wars and have since the Napoleonic ward.
>>
File: IMG_0926.png (759KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.png
759KB, 431x450px
>>132124091
Society is amalgamation of a population.

An amalgamation of white people will behave differently than an amalgamation of mestizos or blacks. This difference is, to some meaningful degree, due to their physiology.

The alt right is white people wanting to live in a white way in a white country, who recognize that a white population is the only way to do this.
>>
>>132122949
What the media labels as Trump supporters but don't actually support Trump. They don't get anything significant done at all in their European nationalist movement except virtue signal and attack others on the right. Spencer thinks Trump isn't going to build the wall and doest keep promises. His literal plan is the collapse of the US into various separate ethnostates. He has a doctorate in English Literature and is supported by his parent's business. His wife and daughter seperated from him. His niche of the "alt-right" label is the size of a cat with a media magnifying glass to make it look like a lion. The media only uses him to attack Trump and his supporters. On his own, Spencer just attacks Trump, alt-lite, and anyone else on the right while politically doing nothing but talk. He's never been effectively BTFOing anyone on the left that even the alt-lite people at least do. I don't even hate the alt-right or even care much about the alt-lite. I dislike a lot of people. I'm even ok with people like David Duke. I just specifically hate Spencer. Someone else ought to lead.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.