[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS NEW YORK CITY WHITE ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1483268816548.jpg (73KB, 489x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483268816548.jpg
73KB, 489x600px
IS NEW YORK CITY WHITE ?
>>
haahahahaha
>>
Manhattan, the real city, is.
>>
>>132122052
William Pierce visited there once to be on a radio show and, after he left, he raised the question of whether white people who live in NYC should could really be considered white people at all.
>>
>>132122778
>>132123014
so is it white ? does loving new york city means loving white country ?

>>132122778
what about brooklyn ?
>>
>>132122052
Nigger why do we even have the sticky
>>
>>132122052
Most people who live in NYC were not born in the US, the rest are literally faggots who live in ghettos for $3000 a month just so they can spend no time there because they spend all their time at work or commuting. The entire tri-state area is garbage
>>
>>132122052

oh good god no
>>
you mean jew york?
>>
>>132123752
>>132123781
but it's the most appealing looking western city. the atmosphere is different and very calming, like there's a LOT of interesting things in every corner. i'm just wondering if the beauty of NYC is because of white people. because i'm learning to bury my fondness of white countries, i feel like i'm cucking myself.
>>
>>132122052
Used to be, before the Anglos ruined it.
>>
>>132124294
no, the today's face of NYC, is it white culture ?
>>
File: Castelloplan 1660.jpg (566KB, 2000x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Castelloplan 1660.jpg
566KB, 2000x1473px
>>132124385
Today's face is about as representative of
white culture as Batavia/Jakarta.
>>
>>132125036
idk what that means btw. what about batavia ?
>>
>>132122778

Manhattan and all kikes and ultra rich leftists. Very few real White people live there.
>>
manhattan is full of rich jews, rich leftist cunts, and snobby pieces of garbage, as well as nigger and spic workers everywhere
>>
>>132123485
No, just manhattan. Most of the subhuman trash lives in the outer boroughs. You still have niggers in the city proper, but much less of them.
>>
>>132126142
okay. i like new york. i like the poor artist/indie musician vibe. nothing else in america is attractive. so okay, i guess moving to NYC is justified.

okay
>>
>>132126562
>indonesia

of course you have no taste for white culture, so you glom onto the first metro cesspit you can find.

Good, we don't want you where the havens truly lie.
>>
Bay Ridge is getting over run by sandniggers. Diversity and sanctuary propoganda all over the subway. Fuck NYC.
>>
>>132127183
there's a lot of other places that look more metropolitan and clean than nyc. but there's something about the aesthetic, the atmosphere, the energy, the vibe, even the shittiest part of it has the unique atmosphere. very productive and optimistic as well. a white city would be like, grey and plain and depressing.

my city here is metropolitan too and i grew up being a city person and it's really not a slum here but idk i guess growing up with a lot of that media, did something on me.

but glad that nyc isn't white and the whitest place would be depressing and grey and dead. you can't win again.

if having a taste for white culture means some boring village, then i'm glad i don't have it.
>>
>>132127627
>but there's something about the aesthetic, the atmosphere, the energy, the vibe, even the shittiest part of it has the unique atmosphere.

gayest thing i've ever heard. enjoy your prison.
>>
>>132127751
you're just butthurt that the best looking city of your country isn't white. just proves that all cultures are equal unless you go full capitalism
>>
>>132122052
Only the infrastructure. Threw it all away for jewish lies. White man's greatest failure.
>>
>>132128088
why would i want a godless, cutthroat, glorification of profit seeking, unfriendly monument to mans arrogance to live in? You sound like you'll fit in there. You like the idea of white culture better than the actual culture. You remind me of the chinese that rent white people who have no understanding of western culture.

Proven by your values espoused here. We don't want you, stay in the city.
>>
File: criimestatsNYC.jpg (37KB, 506x393px) Image search: [Google]
criimestatsNYC.jpg
37KB, 506x393px
If only...
>>
File: 1454722575216.jpg (423KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1454722575216.jpg
423KB, 2048x1365px
>>132128660
>why would i want a godless, cutthroat, glorification of profit seeking, unfriendly monument to mans arrogance to live in?
because it's fun. man, religion is so boring and really taking away every meaningful things in your life. i just want to live alone and comfy and free and not having to feel guilty or sinful.

>You like the idea of white culture better than the actual culture

i don't understand this but if you put me in a white city then i wouldn't have a good time.

>We don't want you, stay in the city

city is the only place to stay these days. who wants to live far from cool shops and clubs ? who wants to live far from prostitutes and people who dress like you and listen to the same kind of music as you ? no one. no young person wants it anymore unless you're some kind of villager who missed out on a lot of great stuffs modern men created.
>>
>>132129228
if nyc were all white, the atmosphere would be as bland and depressing and pessimistic as other white cities. the thing is, when you have the bests of the world in your city competing against you, you'd grow up with this hardworking mentality. but you don't want that. you don't want competition with better people, because you're afraid of losing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.