[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BODY CAMS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

File: body-cam.jpg (97KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
body-cam.jpg
97KB, 620x339px
blessing or curse?
>>
>>132121395

I think zuckerberg should be required to wear a body cam 24/7
>>
>>132121395
good justice backup, but always results in leftards getting angry over the dumbest shit that they see
>>
>>132121395
I'm surprised they haven't redpilled more people, they always show groids chimping out like maniacs and they still defend them
>>
>>132121395
Best thing to happen to law enforcement and to civilians.

LE because they can justify force better, and civilians because the dipshits have to face up with their trying-to-game-the-system ways.
>>
>>132121395

Not enough. Should be able to livestream cops any time they are on duty at all. No forgetting to turn the camera on. The state watches you all the time, why not return the favor?
>>
>>132121395
Body cams are unironically the solution to the whole "cops killing black people" thing. Both sides would love them. On the left, so you can catch cops killing innocent black people. On the right, so you can prove that the dead black guy did something to warrant the shooting.
>>
Necessary. Too many nogs have been using edited footage to spread on social media to push a narrative.

Body cams give an unedited, full perspective of the cop.
>>
>>132122076
Obviously those poor African-Americans are only lashing out against the systematic oppression and racism they face everyday.
>>
>>132121395
Do none of you honestly see the problem with this? This not only VIOLATES our privacy but black folk will now have a camera on them making them more worried because the cops can just fake footage after killing them
>>
>>132122636
>Body cams give an unedited, full perspective of the cop.

Not all cops want this though. In the Netherlands the people resisting bodycams are the cops and their unions themselves.. Because you can't have the public checken on the public tasks you perform publicly on behalf of the public, feel me?
>>
>>132123306
>violates privacy
>out in public
>>
LEO in Australia here, blessing and curse. Overall keeps us honest but also prevents us from doing shit that is helpful but not by the book. Also as we now use it in almost every court case (even traffic intercepts), if we ever show up without footage, it will harm our case and the case will almost certainly be tossed if minor.
>>
>>132121395
Curse for police

Blessing for everyone
>>
>>132121395
They're too fucking obvious. Every cop I've seen in recent years clearly is wearing one. At least disguise the fucking things
>>
>>132123306
Fuck you Antifa.
>>
>>132123505
We don't need any more police power. Atleast antifa understands this.
>>
>citizens don't need privacy if you have nothing to hide
>cops don't need supervision because it stops us from doing our job!

I used to be a cop hero-worshipper, but too much power is dangerous. We need cameras for everyone's sake. Even theirs.
>>
>>132122539
Lefties hate them because they know they're full of shit.
>>
>>132121395
curse now you have to have a reason to shoot niggers
>>
>>132123783
Funny how all you libtards sung a different tune before Trump got elected and your riots started getting put down by police.
>>
>>132121395
Blessing, it will redpill the masses when they see what police see on a daily basis.
>>
>>132123783
>Flaggy
>Thinking his opinion matters
Drop the flag and MAYBE you'll have an opinion here.
>>
>>132123783
If anything bodycams reduce police power since the courts believe anything they say without question anyway.
>>
>as long as everyone is videotaping everyone else, justice will be done
Marge was wrong.
>>
>>132123949
>muh flags
Get a load of this reditor
>>
>>132123737
The point isn't to look like you don't have one, moron.
>>
>>132123737
Why? If being in the presence of an officer of the law is not enough to make you act right, then what is a small camera on their shoulder going to do to change that? Niggers are stupid. Body cams will only increase available footage to prove niggers are stupid, on a daily basis.
>>
>>132121395
it's funny you ask...
police body cameras have actually increased police shootings. now that the cop has video evidence of a crime, he is not worried as much about retribution for taking lethal force, whereas in the past he was reticent to pull the trigger from the public fallout (like in other widely publicized yet justifiable police shootings). Now the media cannot steer the narrative - video evidence proves idiots should get shot. It emboldens police to do the right thing. the statistics bear this surprising observation out.

congratulations.
>>
>>132121395
On one hand, the cops won't be able to abuse their power like they were before, which is good

On the other hand, the cameras will show aggressive heavily armed dindus getting mowed down with completely justifiable lethal force.

It's win-win, especially for the gene-pool
>>
>>132121395
Blessing. Police with body cams shoot negros more often than those without, becausr the footage of the niggery justifies them
>>
File: 1480866352579.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480866352579.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>libshits think bodycams will be used to save black people

no idiots, they'll be running NSA facial recognition, license-plate recognition, voice recognition, wifi-network-scanning technology, etc.

It will be 1000% worse than anything Google does, to literally track every single person in the country

if people want to feel safe, THEY should wear bodycams, so when they have run-ins with the police they can document it themselves. i don't understand how this argument isn't brought up.

>lets make every cop wear a camera instead of me just carrying one myself
>>
There's no talking to you people. You let Trump stick his dick in your brains. Hopefully one day you will snap out of it and rejoin the rest of us in reality. I once saw a cop search a black man for literally no reason then arrest him. I don't know why he got arrested but I guarantee the cop was just on a power trip. I even asked why the cop was searching him and not me and the cop kept telling me to stand back. I actually filed a complaint against officer Rodriguez for white supremacy
>>
File: 1472208031191.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1472208031191.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>132124148
Yeah, >>132123783 really is a redditor isn't he?
Slaps me on the knee.
>>
>>132124542
also counters lefties running around with mobiles uploading shit to the internet only showing the shooting/violence and not how the whole situation escalated.
>>
File: 1463715941842.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463715941842.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>132124583
>Source: My ass
>>
>>132124490
>police body cameras have actually increased police shootings.
bull fucking shit.
sauce
>>
>>132121395
It's a blessing.
Cops don't have to worry about lack of trust and have less to write about when making a report.

All the publicly availible videos of Nogs and Spics chimping out will be glorious.
>>
>>132121488
nice digits
but then we would see gerrymandering of elections, foreign and domestic. Also, the child sacrifices.
>>
>>132121395
O-Oh, pretty sure my domina will demand I start using one of these
>>
>>132123845
No, this is a terrible misrepresentation of the left. Link related:
https://www.joincampaignzero.org/film-the-police

BLM has often explicitly advocated for body cameras, and they genuinely believe that innocent blacks are disproportionately targeted.
>>
Crime. A blessing or a curse?
>>
>>132124898

Who wouldn't wanna see that?
>>
>>132123783
True, but letting them do their job without getting sued by the homosexual negro such as yourself isn't the solution either.

Also:
>Antifa
>Understanding notion of no more police power
>Uses police power in the first place to cause chaos

Get the fuck outta here.
>>
Blessing for the most part.

However, the problems most members of the general public are fucking mongs, and will make something out to be excessive use of force when any legal hearing would say otherwise.

You can argue that said legal proceedings would put it to bed, but look what happened with that swimmer lad who got 6 months for Sexual assault but has now been branded an out-and-out rapist by the lynch mob.
>>
>>132121395
>cops surveilling you 24/7
>somehow a blessing

What went wrong?
>>
>>132124836
How hard is it to google....

https://blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/08/12/study-links-police-bodycams-to-increase-in-shooting-deaths/
>>
>>132125074
All I want to see is certain elites shit themselves at the end of a rope one day for their crimes and murder.
>>
>>132125309
Only the cops themselves have cameras. They can only record their encounters, you retard.
>>
>>132124583
thanks, you are the first one mentioning.
mass surveillance can indeed be problematic when used to increase profit rather than security.

problems might also arise reviewing footage. because of the sheer amount of the data, it will not be reviewable by human hand in the necessary timeframe, so AI will be used to skim through footage. there are not many people who understand how this type of AI works, nor will the government make any effort to publish the code.

censoring footage will also be a delicate matter, as the rules for censorship of certain footage will only be clear after the judgement. censoring to little threatens the privacy of possibly innocent, censoring too much makes the footage prone to manipulation.

yet public availability is a must-have because nobody will believe data isn't tampered with when they're being denied access to it. but there will always be a bit of uncertainty because I don't see uncut, unedited footage being released ever.

I do believe there is a strong mental effect from bodycams though. people change their behavior when being observed. bodycams might just resolve some situations in a peaceful way which before would have been violent. that's why I don't oppose the idea entirely.

this video as example of how only the feeling of being observed can change someones actions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLEDOoary0
>>
>>132124583
>implying they wouldn't put all this shit in police's equipment, cams or not
>>
>>132125318
>WSJ
>a news outlet

pick one
>>
>>132123652
I know your counter arguement is always "But it prevents us from letting ppl off too!!" Yea, no. Id take a ticket for jaywalking vs corrupt cops killing me anyday. Fuck that.
>>
File: tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.jpg (676KB, 1111x888px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.jpg
676KB, 1111x888px
>>132121395
Necessary

>>132122324
>>132122636
>>132123845
>>132123927
These pathetic shills. Cops and the shills were against body cameras, cops and the shills were even against filming police at all, legislators even tried to pass laws banning people from filming cops at all. Cops are not saints and great people, most are bitches and complete pieces of psychopath, sadist, sewer shit. They abuse people, kids, and their "responsibility" on a regular basis. Even now there at numerous times where they oops "accidentally" turned the body camera off right before some incident started.

Now that body cams are being implemented these shills are faking like its what they've always wanted and will justify cops in every incident. Sure. Like there hasn't already been endless incidents captured by citizens filming, dashcams, security camera footage, etc. Showing cops that are faggot thugs and violent, abusive dog shit niggers, all unjustified.

>Too many nogs have been using edited footage
The cops yes. Those nogs have been caught repeatedly tampering with footage.
>>
File: berniecompadre-e1461015661692.jpg (90KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
berniecompadre-e1461015661692.jpg
90KB, 600x445px
>>132126422
Are you mental? You cannot have liberty and security. You want security and safety, go to prison. You are real safe and real secure.

Notice the line up? What is the death counts of the men who shared Bernie's vision?

Is that what you are?
>>
>>132126422
>this video as example of how only the feeling of being observed can change someones actions:

that only works if they actually have the intellect to be aware of their surroundings and have still have a a silver of conscience.
Dindus fail at the first.
>>
>>132126530
Fine.
It's not a news source. But the study it references is.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-12/police-body-cameras

Also, all lives matter.
>>
Speaking as someone who has worked in law enforcement and private security, i am pro body cam. The result will typically be officers exonerated of spurious accusations by perps. It also keeps cops honest (to a degree) in a way they may they may not otherwise be inclined to be without the cam.

On the whole i think it makes a better working situation for both cops and civvies.
>>
File: 1472413801438.jpg (2MB, 3000x2273px) Image search: [Google]
1472413801438.jpg
2MB, 3000x2273px
>>132121488
All Jews should be forced to wear them. 1488
>>
>>132124243
Think of all the webm's we can make
>>
>>132127346
In regards to cctv surveillance everywhere as is done in the UK, that i don't care for. It doesn't help very much with law enforcement anyway.
>>
>>132121395
I was initially wary of them, due to how much leftists were pushing them. In my experience, however, they seem to have blown up in the left's face.
>no more low quality, conveniently edited cell phone videos used to push an agenda
>raw footage of niggers being niggers
>cops are almost always exonerated once body cam footage is released
>public perception of the police has become increasingly positive as a result of said body cam footage
And, in my experience with ridealongs...
>cops can turn off their body cams outside of public interactions, giving them the privacy to piss, discuss sensitive matters, complain about niggers, etc.
They're great.
>>
>>132127025
attacking my opinion because of my flag only shows me you are not able to have rational conversation about this topic, so I won't bother having one either. for I could've picked this flag just to troll as well.

>>132127114
it's 'sliver' not 'silver'.

außerdem, glaubst du echt der Inder in dem Video hat danach Apple gegründet? Sogar der größte Vollidiot merkt wenn er gefilmt wird. Wenn wir mal das dorfrassisten Gebelle, dass deinem Intellekt auch nicht gerade schmeichtelt bei Seite lassen, fehlt dir jeglicher Bezug zur Realität, wenn du glaubst "Neger sind zu Dumm zu checken ob, wann und von wem sie gefilmt werden."
>>
>>132121395

Both, but the good outweighs the bad. It exposes how dindus and their handlers lie all the time about blacks being the victim and are almost always the aggressor. The cams help to reveal this. Without hard evidence from the cams, it would be cops word vs poor dindus word and our public officials always side with the dindu, sometimes even with hard evidence to disprove their claim.
>>
File: 1494537216350.png (270KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
1494537216350.png
270KB, 500x481px
>>132128911
Your political affiliation is mental illness. You are right that you are incapable of having a rational conversation, unless you admit you are a troll. I would certainly never "troll" that way. It is analogous to putting a steaming pile of shit on my face and talking to someone.

250,000,000 dead world wide. Nice "troll." Real funny.
>>
It's good for white people
>>
>>132128911
>pirate

I hof heut had die scho a bimbo im oarsch budad, wö dei depadte pseudointellektuelle wadelbeißarei konst da am oasch picken.
Wenst glaubst die nega oda andere minderbemittelt checken oder juckts das gfimlt werden, dann bist du do voidepp.
I hob täglich mit dem gsindel im häfen zu tuan und jo, die san so fezendepad.

Für die ganzen Saupreußen: Jetzt kannst du dir deine wohlfeinen Meinung in deinen wohlfeinen Arsch stecken und abschwirren.
>>
>>132128772
so they can turn them off to do illegal shit too then. really makes you think.
>>
>>132128772
>however, they seem to have blown up in the left's face.
False. And shills pushing this "left" shit shilling. The right also wanted body cams on cops.

>conveniently edited cell phone videos used to push an agenda
Like when? Name a time when this happened. You can't, because you're talking out of your ass.

>raw footage of niggers being niggers
Racist meme insults are not points.

>cops are almost always exonerated once body cam footage is released
False. They were exonerated even before body cams. Body cams make no difference in that matter. The legal system and PDs almost never hold cops accountable, therefore they have no responsibility.

> public perception of the police has become increasingly positive as a result of said body cam footage
False.
>>
>>132129604
So in your eyes commis are not humans and can be slaughtered as such? Way to tell me I mentally ill.

nice "funny" pic, who saves shit like that?

contribute to topic or admit you are a troll
>>
>>132130421
Commies aren't human doe
>>
>>132121978
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf4PLIr-Iy4

>Paralyzing people by injuring their neck from dumping them over in their head is "dumb shit they see"

>only "leftards" have a problem with this

Shill bullshit, folks.

>You a conservative? You better not be critical of cops, got, or else I'll call you a LEFTARD! You don't want to be called a LEFTARD, do you, goy???
>>
>>132121395
Obviously a blessing. If the cop that shot Micheal Brown had these then BLM wouldnt have gone ape shit.
>>
>>132129604
Who cares about millions of dead gooks? That number is padded by chink deaths and you know it.

Capitalism has created globalist liberalism and has all but wiped out the white race, all for the sake of "wealth"

That's far worse than millions of dead starving fuckers.

Inb4 "UR A COMMIE COMMUNISK IS BAD!!!!!!"
>>
>>132130114
fühlst dich stolz wennst im dialekt schreibst? wei für mich liest sichs eher als hätt der ärgste hinterweltler ausm letzten saukaff versucht mit seinen wurschtfingern seine tiefsten gefühle auszudrücken.

>juckts das gfimlt werden
hast überhaupt einen deiner seltenen gedanken dem thread thema gewidmet?

ja sicher wirdsas dann jucken wenn bodycam footage von einem indiz zu einem handfesten beweis wird und halt kein ausreden mehr gehn. das spielt deiner nazimentalität sogar in die hand aber du checkst es nicht.

>die san so fezendepad
deswegen sinds im häfn, bist du wo angrennt?

sag doch jedem den du kennst das dir den hitler wieder wünscht, warum hier anonym umanand sudern. raus in die welt damit und schau was passiert.
>>
File: c324c232.png (289KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
c324c232.png
289KB, 640x640px
>>132121488
>>
It's a good thing. The left has stirred up so much vitriol against law enforcement for doing their job, that having video proof of incidents that occur can only help.
>>
>>132121395
Blessing. Cops only need to do everything by the books and butthurt nigs/rioters can no longer embellish. Not to mention if the police are pressured to make the video public the world just gets another fresh dose of all the screaming abuse cops have to deal with coming from these degenerates. Suddenly little Tyrone doesn't seem like such a saint when he's hurling fifty profanities while struggling to get his hands on the cops gun.
>>
>>132121395
Blessing.

#SNITCHLYFE
>>
>>132121395
blessing for authoritarians/totalitarians
curse for anarchists
>>
>>132130161
>The right also wanted body cams on cops
Now they do. Before, the majority were against it for privacy reasons.
>Like when? Name a time when this happened. You can't, because you're talking out of your ass
How do you get proof of someone trimming the length of their cell phone recording, you nitwit?
Just look at any fucking blue-on-black shooting. The video just so happens to be recorded by a leftist or nigger screeching at the police just AFTER a shooting occurs.
You're a moron if you think it's (((pure coincidence))) the majority of cell phone recordings lack context, and instead just a bleeding nog crying about how he dindu nuffin.
>Racist meme insults are not points
Niggers being violent, 80 IQ savages incapable of rational thought is not a meme.
>They were exonerated even before body cams
Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.
>Body cams make no difference in that matter
Let's see some proof.
>>
File: 1490900448408.gif (373KB, 333x252px) Image search: [Google]
1490900448408.gif
373KB, 333x252px
>>132131479
>5 sätze
>1 mal nazi
>1 mal hitler

Na weit host das brocht.
Nur für di, a boispü ausen realen alltag, wie nennst anen der a anzeige bei da polizei macht des erm des handy (als bücher) im häfen gfladert worden is?
Für di worschanlich a produktives mitglied da gesölschaft.
>>
>>132132812
na hab ich unrecht? is nicht so als obst eine diverse ansicht unserer andersgefärbten mitbürger hast.. oder dasd dir mal überlegst dass es genug migranten gibt die sich zamreissen, gut deutsch reden und steuern zahln. ja das gibts, stell dir vor.

entweder du bist ein ziemlich autistischer häfnbruder oder ein ziemlich frustrierter kibara

bei zweiterem würd ich dir raten dir eine andere hakn zu suchen weils dir anscheinend ein bisl zu nahe geht.
>>
>>132132812
zu deinem tollen beispiel:
die leute im häfn sind aus einem grund dort aber die welt is nicht der häfn.
>>
>>132131219
Who cares? I care. Especially when fuckers are trying to do the same by installing communism here.

>Capitalism has created globalist liberalism and has all but wiped out the white race, all for the sake of "wealth"

I don't think you understand who the (((enemy))) is. I won't bother trying to convince you.
>>
File: 1464006945535.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464006945535.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>132133660
>genug migranten gibt die sich zamreissen, gut deutsch reden und steuern zahln

hahahahaha, recherchier a moi wievue von denen die 2015 gekommen sin a oarbat haben.
>>
>>132132196
>Now they do. Before, the majority were against it for privacy reasons
Most police (not "the right") didn't want ambulance-chasing lawyers sicked on them the second they arrested or detained someone. That's why police agencies with body cameras initally blurred the fuck out of their footage or muted it.

Now, after the death of Castile (a case where police officers where on both sides of the vehicle) and the police settling yet another death, the body cameras act as a great mitigating circumstance to lower any award their insurance pays.
>>
>>132121395
Curse for the unstable cops, and a blessing for anyone who's tired of seeing this shit on the news.
>>
File: elf-596155_1920.jpg (598KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
elf-596155_1920.jpg
598KB, 1920x1280px
>>132121395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohd8irhqa1w&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: BUT I DINDU NUFFINS.jpg (47KB, 562x795px) Image search: [Google]
BUT I DINDU NUFFINS.jpg
47KB, 562x795px
>>132121395
Good thing IMO.
The rate of cops putting down violent chimps actually goes UP with body cam use, because they know they will have video evidence to show they were in the right.
>>
>>132121395
I'm enjoying all the new footage of dindus getting shot when they, in fact, were doing something.
>>
SORRY UHHHH THE VIDEO FROM THE INCIDENT IS NOT AVAILABLE AND WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE IT SO SORRY HA HA
>>
>>132134483
ja die konversation is für mich vorbei du bist ein volltrottl und nix anderes.

wielang sprichst du schon englisch und weißt netamal den unterschied zwischen silver und sliver, von deinem leiwanden bauerndialekt mal ganz zu schweigen.

mach dich nützlich und schleich dich aus österreich wenns so oasch für dich wird. geh ins amiland, zeig allen was für ein guter migrant du sein kannst und lass dich von ein paar KKKs in oasch puddan

aufnimmerwiedersehen
>>
>>132121395
I never like the factthey are on the shoulder like that. It makes it too obvious. They could have made it flush and put it lower.

Just wondering what the logic behind that was. Do they want to make sure they announce that the camera is present as a psychological tool to encourage honesty?

If this was already ubiquitous do you think they would make that design choice?
>>
>>132121395
they seem to only work when the cop is in the right
anytime they fuck up the devices is turned off or the recording goes missing
>>
>>132122076
The problem is they only release footage after legal review and only as it pertains to a particular case. What I would like to see is daily raw footage uploads so people really can see the general abuse cops have to deal with.
>>
>>132122324
>they can justify force better
When its justified, yes. Not when its unjustified, no they can't. Which its extremely common.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/body-cam-unarmed-man-pistol-head/#

Both body cams films are on the webpage.

>WATCH: “I will kill you” — Cops Hold Pistol to Unarmed Man’s Head, Severely Beat Him

>Charlotte, NC — Dramatic body camera footage was released this week showing officers pile on top of a suspect, hold a gun to his head, beat him into the earth, and threaten to kill him. The unarmed suspect’s only ‘crime’ was running away from police.

>The first body camera shows the stop and then a several-minutes-long chase until Yarborough is brought down by officers.

>The second body camera, worn by one of the officers on top of Yarborough, shows a cop hold his service pistol to Yarborough, who is unarmed and under several cops.

>"Don’t fucking resist,” one officer says to Yarborough just before a pistol is held to his head.

>Once the gun is pressed to Yarborough’s head, an officer is heard saying “I will kill you, you understand? Give me your hand, now!”

>As WBTV reports, Yarborough said he thought, in that moment, he may die.

>“That moment felt like—it felt like it might have been my last day,” Yarborough said.

>Yarborough was apparently having a hard time getting his arms behind him with 600 pounds of cop on top of him, and can be heard telling cops he is not resisting.

>“Light him up, he don’t want to do it,” a cop can be heard saying of Yarborough being unable to put his hands behind his back.

>Seconds later, we here a Taser.

>As four cops held him down, Yarborough is laying on the ground, clearly not resisting. However, the elbows and fists continue to drop on his head. For four and a half minutes, the officers continue to beat Yarborough before putting him into handcuffs.
>>
>>132136389

So if there is no footage you assume the cop is in the wrong without concrete evidence, if there is footage you acknowledge he was in the right.

Working as intended, just need to turn them on more it seems.
>>
>>132121395
look at the stuff been recorded so far and how they act, imagine how mental they were before cams if that's how little a shit they give with them
>>
>>132121395
It's sort of a mixed bag. On one hand, everytime an officer has to use force, lethal or not, on a specimen of bixnoodus americanus to halt it's jungle rage the officer will have video of the entire affair. Much harder for shitlibs to raise a stink when you can see the gud boi running ad the cop with a knife or something.

On the other hand, I can see cops letting people get away with little things things going away and when since has evidence stopped leftists from attacking evil whitey. If the cams are always on, which they should be because having the officer able to toggle them would defeat the point, faggot supperiors could come down on cops who let people off with warnings for jaywalking or doing a rolling stop at an empty intersection or whatever the fuck. Also shitlibs could say its racist to give warnings because only whites get them, nevermind that the whites were always civil and the nogs usually fly off the fucking handle at the sight of blue.
>>
>>132137010
>runs from cops
>cops restrain him
>resists arrest
>gets tazed

Awwww poor baby!
>>
>>132136177
>has nothing to counter the argument, y-you can't write...
>goes crying into the corner, like the little lefty bitch hes is

wer hot gsogt das oasch für mich ist, glaubst warum I übahaupt bei da executive bin, wei ma mei lond no was bedeid, ausadem hob i ma scho zu vü aufegbaut, 10 johr fruah wärs a überlegeung wert gewsan.

Und im gegensotz zu dia konn i wenigstens in dialekt schreiben und redan, du host gor kan mehr, genauso wir kona traditionen oder sonst ubahaupt a kultur.
>>
>>132122324
>>132137010
At least one cop there wasn't a complete piece of shit. The other four deranged sadist psychos are the ones who severely injure and kill people unnecessarily.

>As WBTV pointed out, video and audio captured by his [the cop's] body camera show him [the suspect] telling the four officers on top of Yarborough to get off of him so he can put his hands behind his back.

>One cop, who is standing up, even acknowledges this.

>“Guys, Dunham, you have to come up so he can get it back there,” the officer standing over the group says. “He’s not going anywhere.”

>Clearly, these cops were acting as if Yarborough was resisting so they could dole out their brutality.

>As soon as the officers stop beating him and get off him, he puts his arms behind his back and the situation is over.

>WBTV obtained a copy of the CMPD reports which named the officers involved in the assault. The report also exposes the cop who assaulted Yarborough with his pistol for lying.

>The reports identify Officer Jon Dunham as the officer who pressed his pistol to Yarborough’s head and threatened to kill him.
>But Dunham’s report provides a different recounting of his actions at the beginning of the struggle with Yarborough.

>“At this point I observed him shove his hand towards his waistband. He was completely uncooperative’ I believed he was reaching for a gun in an attempt to seriously hurt me or Officer Michaels; knowing that suspects are known to frequently place guns in the front if (sic) their waistbands, I drew my pistol and threatened to shoot him,” Dunham wrote.
Dunham’s narrative made no mention of the gun pressed to Yarborough’s temple nor his threat to “kill” Yarborough.
Aside from failing to mention the fact that he threatened to kill the unarmed man, Dunham’s description of Yarborough reaching for his waistband was also exposed as a lie. The video clearly shows Yarborough’s arms extended out in front of him.
>>
>>132122324
>>132137010
>>132138572
>Yarborough was arrested and charged with misdemeanor resisting a public officer, assault on an officer inflicting serious injury and felony felon in possession of a firearm. However, after realizing that they clearly lacked evidence of any of these crimes, all three charges were dropped and Yarborough was released.

>To make matters worse, Yarborough has attempted to report the officers multiple times but has been turned away every time.
>>
Good thing. Seriously, you show me an unarmed person being mercilessly murdered by a cop and I will march with you (without burning down shops and looting) but thankfully with this, we see how rarely that actually happens.
>>
>>132137630
He did not resist, and what the cops did would not have been justified even if he did resist, shillfaggot.

How many children have you raped, and how many have had killed in your occult rituals, you shill trash?
>>
File: 1493691751490.png (54KB, 488x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493691751490.png
54KB, 488x693px
>>132130421
When you act inhuman and murder hundreds of millions, or support regimes that do such, you cease to be human. Even if your cause succeeds, the civilization destroyers always eat their own. Enjoy the firing line.
>>
>>132138875
You shill. You'll say the cops were right and that the other person deserved everything that happened to them. Shut up.
>>
>>132121395
Bad thing because pee today will side with a crack head getting tuned up during an arrest over a cop enacting some street justice.
>>
>>132126889
Turning off the camera won't hold up very well in court. My dad got out of something because they "lost" their dashcam footage
>>
File: 1498325258071.png (669KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
1498325258071.png
669KB, 1000x794px
>>132130421
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>>
>>132140050
Approximately 7 now go fuck yourself
>>
>>132140301
Nice by bullshit photo, shill. Of course that tripe comes from a propagandist.

>>132140692
>a cop enacting some street justice.
Is that your way of saying illegal abusive psychopath criminal activity??? Piss off.
>>
>>132121395
Well one time I was in south Dallas in the worst part of the hood in my sex partners' $50,000 car.
>My buddy and I get pulled over.
>Two cops jump out, one has body cam.
>Pull us out of car to search it.
>Cop with body cam is watching me
>See cop take body cam and flip it around to where it is facing his chest.
>Oh-shit.jpg
>Cops find car empty, let us go.
>remember seeing on the news that morning that officers in Dallas who had multiple complaints against them got the body cams that day.
All I know is this fuck turned his cam inside like he was about to beat the shit outta me.
>>
>>132142594
cops are shit generally speaking. literally talked to a cop 2 days ago about how the force changes people and the wrong kind of people get in there in the first place
I've had 2 decent encounters with police. the rest were me getting harassed because of the area of town and my long hair, I presume.
Even called the cops to my apartment because a junkie was trying to break in. they get there way after he left, say that ive been drinking and literally bust in my front door and start searching.
they found the smallest bit of pot and threatened to take my gf and I to jail and this other fat fuck i was with. they didnt tho, cause thats even more illegal than breaking into my fucking house
all charges were dropped but after that and a couple other encounters, PLUS the stories, I can't trust them.
I don't condemn every cop i see, but im not gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>132121395
so far, great!
lots more video of niggers looking bad and women trying to get a pussy pass.
>>
>>132141843
pop off james
>>
File: jewess.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jewess.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
plan by (((data storage tech companies))) to get fat contracts with cities and counties across america
>>
>>132125414
when us plebs get access to long range bug drones that will happen
>>
>>132124583
If that cop in Oklahoma who slit his own wrists, crawled over a barbwire fence, and shot himself in the head from 20 meters away had been wearing a bodycam we would've probably gotten a good look at the feds he was talking about to a friend.
>>
>>132121395
Would be a blessing but these apes ignore the footage and still flip cars because of muh racism.
>>
How are they a bad thing? It protects the (non-crooked) cops from false accusations and protects citizens from dodgy cops.
>>
>>132142594
>turns his bodycam around
>now its just like they don't have bodycams
The very fact that you were afraid when they did that just further shows how necessary it is for encounters with police to be recorded. Besides, the footage who clearly show him turning the cam away. The cops who do that would get found out pretty quickly from the complaints.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.