[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not Jews that are our enemies. It's Khazars.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Ovadia_Yosef.jpg (58KB, 245x327px) Image search: [Google]
Ovadia_Yosef.jpg
58KB, 245x327px
Reminder that it’s Ashkenazic Jews that are our enemies, not Jews. Jerry Seinfeld is a Syrian Jew, which is why he's not like (((them))). Even the Nazis spared the Mountain Jews for not being jew-pilled. Just look how red-pilled the Iraqi-born Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel is:
>On Hurricane Katrina: “There are many niggers there, in America. Niggers will study the Torah? Of course not. Yalla! Bring a tsunami on them. Drown them. They have no homes and a roof to live under now; Only because they don’t follow god.”

>On Homosexuals: “Evil, abominable creatures. Sick, no doubt on that. They’re sick and proud of it, showing it off at parades.”

>On the Holocaust: "The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.”

>On Arabs: "It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable.”
>>
>>132118119
interesting post, however the khazar theory has already been long debunked by even anti israel and jewish figures such as david duke and kevin macdonald. the only people that push the khazar theory today seem to be palestinians and other muslims/arabs that have problem with jews being in the middle east.
>>
>>132118726
Really? I'll check it out. The fact that (((Arthur Koestler))) popularized it was suspicious enough.
>>
>>132118119
Typical Jew...
A Satanic war mongeror only interested in death and destruction. This is why they're our enemies.
>>
>>132118119
They can be not our enemies somewhere outside of our own countries.
>>
>>132118119
A kike that is happy with others suffering. Totally a good guy and a potential friend.
get fucked OP
>>
All Jews are descended from the same mongoloid turkroach khazars.
>>
>>132120699
That's physically impossible. I mean really. How could that even be possible when they existed before them?
>>
>>132119258
>Never saw a jew in person
>Typical jew
>Interested in death and destruction
Sounds like a typical edge lord or a fatass from /pol/
>>132118119
Gas the ashkenazis , jew war now.
>>
>>132121811
>Gas the ashkenazis , jew war now

I've heard they are Arab sympathizers in Israel? Is this true? Which Jews are the most red-pilled? Which are the least?
>>
>>132118119
t. don't know the sephardi

They're the same shit
>>
>>132118119
no. burn them all
>>
>>132122097
>Levels of red pill
East European.
Ashkenazis's go 50 / 50 some good and some retards liberal lefties.
Actually its depends where you live.
Center is full of faggots and cucks and the north and south based.
Because we live near the arabs and we know most of them are shit.
And Christian and muslim arabs differ even when they live in the same village.
>>
>>132121003
The Khazars converted to Judaism. Subverted and racemixed the original Israelites into near extinction. Continue to larp as the original Israelites while waging genocide against the last remaining true Israeli descendants aka the palestinians.
>>
>>132118119
>Seinfeld
The only reason he even uses the jew card is to have the joke telling priviledge. Otherwise he wouldn't care and also only his mother is mizrahi jewish.
>>
File: shaun sh.jpg (181KB, 612x786px) Image search: [Google]
shaun sh.jpg
181KB, 612x786px
>>
File: shaun king and the goyim.jpg (135KB, 785x431px) Image search: [Google]
shaun king and the goyim.jpg
135KB, 785x431px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.