[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitter is officially dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>be me
>wake up
>open Twitter
>pop-upwindow.avi
>"Your account has been suspended until you delete tweets that violate our policy"
>wtf.jpg
>okay, let's see
>one tweet, a reply to an article about a mom killing her children in a hot car from like 6 weeks ago.
>tweet said: "wow, what a bitch"
>delete tweet as forced by Twitter
>go to main page
>try to tweet something
>"you're suspended for 6 and half days for using the word bitch"

tfw I'm 30 yo and I get in trouble for using the word "bitch"
>>
>when mexipol thinks Twitter is 4chan and blames a mother for killing her children instead of woman logicking and considering her a victim for losing her kids she owned
>>
File: 7653.jpg (24KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
7653.jpg
24KB, 600x336px
>>132115529
>using social media
>>
>>132115854

>siding with retarded women

fuck off island boy
>>
>>132115529
> 30 year old on twatter
Get a life and get off social media. I'm 21 and don't have a fucking twatter. Twatter is fucking lame. You are not hip or cool for using twatter. Go kys!
>>
>>132115977
I'm not, but I know how Twitter hive mind works. Children are literally owned, possessed objects of their mothers to them so if a mother loses them she's the greatest victim.

Yes, the left kind of hates children. Please remember these things so you don't get banned, especially if you're getting some good red pilling on Twitter.
>>
File: 1498842502312.jpg (44KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498842502312.jpg
44KB, 768x768px
Wait do you people have functional twitter and Reddit accounts for more reasons than watching donalds tweets and watching lefties implode?

Literally why? It's all a virtue signalling circle jerk.. you can't say or do jack shit in the public sphere.

Delete you YouTube and Facebook comments as well retardo and pull up a chair. This is where we shit post Bout single mothers poor choices

Also look at this edgy new meme game. It'll go well with card against humanity crowds

Huehue a coat hanger and an abortion huehue pass the light beer
>>
>>132116509
Reddit has a better variety of topics and has all of the ones that are my interests.

4chan only has K, a shitty sports general, and pol.
>>
>>132115529
twitter is censored but far from dead
it is the most lively speech battlefield on earth
quit whining, find workarounds, learn the rules and exploit them
>>
>>132116112
i'm 50 and on twitter and you're retarded
everyone is there and you can attack them directly
twitter is THE battlefield
>>
>>132117103
are you a fucking idiot?
4chan has a fuckton of boards
>>
>>132116509
how can you be so oblivious
twitter is the best propaganda hivemind in recorded history
a worldwide agora in realtime
trump is "governing" through twitter: it is his news media through which he interacts with people directly, instantly
>>
>>132117304
Funny, I'm almost 20 and Twitter is the only form of social media i don't bother with
>>
>>132115529
The only reason to have social media is to troll the leftists snowflakes who use it.
>>
>>132115529
>having a working twitter account
What for? Why to use a platform populated by leftists?
>>
>>132115529
>wake up and open Twitter
Fuck off, normie. Social media is for faggots.
>>
>>132116210
Kind of hates kids?
I've never met a leftist who even liked the idea of kids. They all despise kids. There's a reason why they are so abortion happy
>>
>>132117429
what the hell is a worldwide agora
>>132118345
twitter isn't social media any more than this is; it's literally just a newer style of discussion forum
>>
>>132118843
>what the hell is a worldwide agora
like an agora, but worldwide
>>
>>132115529
Yes, we all know twitter is owned and run by SJW cucks. Just call Trump a fat orange piece of shit instead.
>>
>>132117397
Compared to Reddit they don't, don't be a faggot fanboy.
>>
>>132117304
>50
>on 4chan
>loves twitter
I guarantee you are some boomer faggot civic nationalist. End yourself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.