[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there terrorist attacks in the Netherlands?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

For real, all of the EU is being attacked and all that really happened here was some filmmaker got stabbed years ago.

Its not like Dutch people approve of Islam, last election more that 50% of Dutch people voted right.

wtf.
>>
We do not have the extreme ghetto's that create the suicide kebabs
>>
we got redpilled years ago by pim fortuyn. since him and theo have been killed our politicians no to watch out for this shit.
>>
>>132115027
they are a 'base country', like Italy, aka a place where they meet and train and organize.
>>
>>132115027
because our culture is based: around leave each other the fuck alone.
>>
>>132115406
sauce?
>>
2 months ago we were asking the same thing about England.
>>
>>132115406
That's Belgium, not NL.

Also >>132115510 Sauce? I've seen this posted multiple times but it's bullshit. The terrorist attacks that happened in Belgium, France and Londen were all, in distance, extremely close to Holland but never has one even lived here or met here, that was mostly Molenbeek, Brussels.
>>
>>132115027
Maybe it's because one of the biggest oil companies, is a Dutch company, and ISIS sells oil to buy weapons?
Or maybe our secret service actually know what they're doing?

Who can tell, but we all know it's a matter of time.
>>
>>132115215
Suicide kebabs are most often middle-class muslims who've been enjoying the West's degeneracy before getting a crisis of faith and ackbarring.
The moderates are the biggest threat.
>>
>>132115027
Because you are so irrelevant than most people don't know what the fuck a Nederlands is. Terrorists would rather target Holland than nedersomethingland.
>>
Geen idee maat
>>
Dutchers are too tall, bald and Alpha for Terrorist attacks
>>
there aren't any terror attacks in austria either

no islamic ghettos and too irrelevant i guess
>>
>>132115027
The mudslimes hate your culture of faggotry, prostitution, kikery and cannabis. If you think you're in any way based and immune to Islam you are headed to destruction.
>>
>>132117740
>Who can tell, but we all know it's a matter of time.
Bingo.
>>
>>132115544
Yet England has had terror attacks before then, like that soldier in England that got killed with a machete.
Only terror attacks we had were against politicians like Pim Fortuyn and Theo Van Gogh a filmmaker.
Even before then a left politican was killed for being critical of immigration, i forget his name but he was killed by a bomb.
>>
>>132119899
Drug use in the Netherlands is very low actually, its a tourist drug.
Same for prositution, its a thing for tourist in Amsterdam and old dirty men.
And kikery? What kikery we dont have alot of them here, nor do we act like jews.
>>
>>132115027
boring country
>>
File: Brussels after Diversity.jpg (68KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
Brussels after Diversity.jpg
68KB, 670x376px
>>132115027
>why no jihad happenings in NL

what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF8xtgvtVDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKKxNkK-bng
>>
>>132115027

Look at all those fools. Taking it to the streets by the tens of thousands... just for a silly soccer team. Completely preoccupied by soccer.

Yet none of them even lift a finger when it comes to their own gradual and systematic genocide. Soccerclubs really are a social instrument to channel and manage the tribal instincts of western man. The globalists replaced the nation-state with a fucking succer club.
>>
>>132120627
You mean some violent protesters that were beaten back and had dogs set on them?
How is this jihad wtf are you on about?
>>
>>132115544
No we weren't.
>>
File: tumblr_o7p0nooAzG1v5javdo1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7p0nooAzG1v5javdo1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x279px
>>132115027
It's that Moroccan hash keeping them pacified
>>
>>132115215
>what is nieuw-west and bos en lommer
>>
>>132115027
They're too high on weed to give a fuck.
>>
>>132115027
You've just been lucky desu, just like Sweden until the first truckload of peace came. Belgium also only got one real attack, and it only worked because they decided on the same day to blow up Brusselabad instead of doing it in France.
>>
>>132115027
The mary-jane and prozzies keep the Muslims sedated.
>>
I know of one prevented attack at new years eve 2015 in rotterdam.

It was never told to the public
>>
>>132120923

everything they do is jihad.
Islam cannot into peace, Islam must conquer to function.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>132115027

Some Networks have operations out of the Country, but they remain "silent".

[Pic Related, the Netherlands Flag Terrorist is a/the Leader of the Shill Operation that has been active since 6/1 & Globalist Endgame KB]

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>132115027
I don't know, but if the day ever comes I will die for my country
>>
File: zwarte-pietjes.jpg (90KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
zwarte-pietjes.jpg
90KB, 600x398px
>>132115027
Because you have police officers on every 200 metres.

Police states: they just work.
>>
>>132115027
Wait.

> De Punt
> Van gogh
> Fortuyn

All executed by the terroristic untermesch beings
>>
Also the non-productive whiny left faggots have nothing to say here. They do try it on television but the average rational Dutch can interscept their paradoxes and so not get brainwashed
>>
>>132125645
why did everyone vote for VVD again then
>>
pim fortuyn
>>
>>132126927
Since when is vvd left?
>>
Muslims are too busy fucking conservative germanic cuties.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.