[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

>Jews run Ukraine (Jewish prime minister)
>Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe
>Nigeria has a higher standard of living than Ukraine and even Moldova outpaced it

Meanwhile
>Goys run Germany
>Trade surplus gets bigger by the year

Really makes you think
>>
>>132114978
Germans, Russians and Americans run the country really. Jews are 2nd
>>
>>132114978
Yeah but look at all the money Ukraine's jew elite squirreled away. They now have all those billions that Ukraine's GDP lost.
>>
>>
>>
>>Nigeria has a higher standard of living than Ukraine and even Moldova outpaced it
Fucking what?
Dude, we're poor. But we don't resort to cannibalism or some shit... Jesus Christ this place is fucked up...
>>
>>132115476
This thread is not about if Ukraine is a real country or not but Jewish influence

Why did Germany get so good after it cleansed all the Jew subhumans? There are only 40k Jews left from the 3 gorillion that used to live there.
>>
>>132114978
jews are shit at running shit. It's one of the worlds best kept secrets since the public opinion is the opposite. Only thing they are good at is specialized work or being the shit little boss everyone hates at work but the latter is a social climber
>>
>>132114978
>Jews run Ukraine
They run (almost) every nation in the world, Germany included.
>Goys run Germany
"Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the state of Israel and the Jewish people"
>>
>>132115628
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws
>>
File: Europe wages.png (146KB, 610x614px) Image search: [Google]
Europe wages.png
146KB, 610x614px
>>132115621
It's true, Moldova has 250 and Jewkraine only 230 eur

You are poorer than Moldova. The Jews obliterated Ukraine.
>>
>>132115621
Why are there so many Ukrainians here in Mumbai and Goa? I never understood their point. Why don't they go to Poland or some place in Europe? India is absolutely alien to your culture.

Most of these are females. I am not going to call them sluts but who knows what they do. Some can be seen in Bollywood songs as dancers tho. You know any such people?
>>
>>132115864
First of all, Jews have little to do with our failure.
Second of all, our problems are our own doing. Much like Russians we have a retarded slave-tier mentality. We cannot into democracy.
>>132115929
Dunno. Maybe they fuck indians or something. Why you asking me?
>>
What I don't get is that most of the Ukrainians I've met seem pretty switched on.
Is this just bias caused by me only meeting the ones that live and work outside Ukraine?
>>
>>132116025
>we wud be kangs if we only Maidan'd harder!!!
Lmao. Is this what you tell yourselves so you can avoid the shame of acknowledging just how retarded you were when you went for the color revolution meme?
>>
>>132115864
nibba, you have to add infliation into account. what you can buy in ukraine for the same money you couldnt even get half of it in >1k countries
>>
>>132115208
>t. blue pilled goy
>>
>>132116271
Did you even read his post, Dugin?
>>
>>132116271
What? The fuck has maidan got to do with it?
I'm telling that we simply have no one good to elect. We don't have anyone in the government to "save" us and it's our fault. Maidan stood for great ideas, but it's inevitable failure was just a matter of time. Russia/Belarus/Ukraine simply cannot get rid of their retarded Presidents and their rich friends who rob them. That's it.
>>
>>132116316
You're just a dumb antisemite. Jews were always 2nd class elite and depended on kings, princes etc.
>>
>>132115929
Exemple of Ukrainian girls in India?>>132116025
Why the fuck do these girls go to negroid shitholes instead of first world countries?
>>
File: Ukrkike.png (57KB, 639x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ukrkike.png
57KB, 639x310px
Their PM is really Jewish

Kikes are feasting on the death of European nations.
>>
File: guess_who-452x330.gif (2KB, 452x330px) Image search: [Google]
guess_who-452x330.gif
2KB, 452x330px
>>132116539
>You're just a dumb antisemite
>>
>>132116594
What am I? A fucking ukrainian girls' overlord? How would I know why these sluts go to these countries?
>>
>>132116025
I'm asking because you sound self-aware. It's not a healthy culture if people of your country are being perceived as cheap whores. Just saying.

Also, you ever been to Chernobyl?
>>
>>132114978
>>
>>132116428
Yes. He's a bluepill shabbos goy who bought the democracy bullshit hook line and sinker.
Protip: watch Hitler's speech about democracy. Democracy= you being a good goyim and putting the ballot in the box that Shlomo on TV told you to put it in. A nation cannot have a unified political opinion nor unified political and economic needs without them being dictated from the top down.

>>132116514
So your (((good intentions))) told you to take 5 billion USD from the International Republican Initiative and listen to a speech by John McCain and then proceed to tear your country apart to put porky in charge? Could you really not see this from a mile away after Libya and all the other countries this shit happened in? Nigga Yanukovich may not have been some sort of god emperor, hell calling him mediocre is a compliment, but he was the best you could've had in your situation and you sacrificed that to enslave yourself even worse.
>>
>>132116594
because we have an insatiable desire and respect for white skin. Blame the Brits. Plus Indian cities are liberal, especially Bombay so nobody is going to tell you GTFO whore.

French people would probably see thru them as gold diggers.
>>
>>132116747
>healthy culture
bruh forget. As a die-hard conservative I've lost all hope a long time ago. Visit a ukraninan university and you'll see what I mean. All girls smoke and talk about clothes and boys, all dress up like sluts.
Guys only talk about cars, vidya, movies, who they fucked last night.
>people of your country are being perceived as cheap whores
It's been like that for decades. Just as I wrote here >>132116514
>Russia/Belarus/Ukraine simply cannot get rid of their retarded Presidents and their rich friends who rob them.
>Also, you ever been to Chernobyl?
Why would I go there?
>>132116919
Dude, it will take years to explain. Just forget about it, okay?
>>132116881
This is some vatnik-tier shit, dude. Come on
>>
>>132114978

Ukraine won the first Dota 2 international.

They have enough surplus intellect to play video games at a world class level but still earn less than a dollar per hour.

Elo boosting and gold farming are legitimate professions in Ukraine, arguably enviable positions. Not even China farms gold anymore.
>>
>>132116881
Ukrainians are only 15% of their parliament

Has anyone been this cucked in history?
>>
>>132117336
ahahahhahahahaha holy shit. I demand a source on that statement
>>
>>132117396
>>132116881
>>
There is a huge difference between commie Jew's and sneaky capitalist jews; the former is retarded and hamfisted, the latter uses puppets and banks to get their way.

All of us are run by jews.
>>
>>132117074
Chernobyl is cool, that's why. If you go there you'll get a sense of history. You'll see artefacts from the 80s SSR. You'll realise how you once had a Utopian future and how it got fucked up due to the disaster which was nothing but incompetence. It would be an educational tour for you. You'd probably be inspired to MUGA and not let incompetence fuck your country up again. It'll give you a perspective.

Orwell said if you want to destroy people, destroy their history.

Also, i like Ukrainians. I think they are smart. Just fucking stuck in the past and too wannabe European.
>>
>>132118698
>You'll see artefacts from the 80s SSR.
You can just go to any Ukrainian city except for Lwów and Kiev and you will see it

> You'll realise how you once had a Utopian future and how it got fucked up due to the disaster which was nothing but incompetence
They never had utopian future, Ukraine was a total mess throughout their whole history. It's been always like this - they either chimped out against Poles or against Russians. For most of the time you had a mix of tatars, kozaks, jews there. All the things they were doing is drink and fight, never had any economy, any bussinesses, nothing. And nothing will change. In the next 10 years they will chimp out again against Poroszenko and his buddies and will choose another jews. And this is an endless, Ukrainian cycle.

>Orwell said if you want to destroy people, destroy their history.
Their whole national identity is based on a hatred towards Poles and Russians, they have nothing to be proud of in fact.

>I think they are smart
They are not that smart if they have fallen THAT much for ((their)) tricks. In Poland we had a lot of jews in our government as well, but fucking hell, we managed to develop, while they got manage to become even poorer than they used to be
>>
File: 1498127538060.jpg (57KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1498127538060.jpg
57KB, 456x502px
>>132114978
>Goys run ((((Germoney))))
>>
>>132117074
>This is some vatnik-tier shit, dude. Come on
t. Khazar

When did you realize that (((Ukraine))) is just an attempt by Khazars to divide and conquer the people of Rus' and revive the Khazar state?
>>
>>132117074
Some of the western oblasts seem to have a somewhat high fertility rate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ukraine#/media/File:Fertilityrate2011ua.PNG
>>
>>132120326
You're not sandwiched between NATO and Russia, bro. Ukraine is a geographical tragedy. It's unstable on both sides as you know.

Plus if they didn't have competence how come many SSR officers were Ukrainian? Putin said so himself in the latest interviews. He also said Ukrainian culture is part of Russian culture and vice versa. Also, Pripyat was a model city in Chernobyl. Look it up. Better than East Germany.

I feel they have many things to be proud of. More so than my country in some fields like arts. I love their old BW films.

I think, in my simplistic analysis, it's a leadership crisis coupled with their inability to give up on European dreams. Have you ever given up on your dream? It's not easy. It's a process. It takes time.

Poland would be almost nothing without the EU and NATO. 70% feel security comes from it. Source: your govt. portal
>>
>>132114978
I remembered you, retard. You're looking for jews under bed.
>>Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe
Don't forget to donate some wood to your grandma in the winter.
>>
>>132123750
>>132117396
My dear hohol brothers, how much does a cca 10ha rural homstead cost in Ukraine? Like a small wooden house with a barn and agricultural land.
>>
>>132123635
>You're not sandwiched between NATO and Russia, bro. Ukraine is a geographical tragedy. It's unstable on both sides as you know.
It has nothing to do with their economical situation

> Plus if they didn't have competence how come many SSR officers were Ukrainian?
I didn't say that there are not smart people from Ukraine, but Russians are also not the brightest ones. And if you think that officers in the Red Army were any smart, then you have no idea what you are talking about. It is hard to think of dumber officers than theirs.

> He also said Ukrainian culture is part of Russian culture and vice versa
Ukraine was part of the Commonwealth much longer than it was part of Russia/USSR. And I do not recall any famous Ukrainians in the Russian history, but I am not an expert in this matter, though.

> Also, Pripyat was a model city in Chernobyl
((model city)) in which you cannot find a one building having straight walls and in which you had to wait for hours to buy meat and you were lucky if you could find a store in which shells were not empty

> Better than East Germany
you have no idea what you are talking about

> I feel they have many things to be proud of.
But historically such country never existed, so on national level they have nothing to be proud of. Inventions: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%96%D1%8F:%D0%A3%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%97%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BA%D1%96_%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8
29 positions

For Poland it is 88, even though there is 10M more people in Ukraine than in Poland

> it's a leadership crisis coupled with their inability to give up on European dreams
It has nothing to do with European dreams, half of the country is pro-Europe, the other half is pro-Russia, the simple man just wants the better life and they just choose wrong politicians all the time, or more likely they have no one good to choose from
>>
>>132123635
>Have you ever given up on your dream? It's not easy. It's a process. It takes time.
After Russia took Crimea, or more likely took it back, they are more pro-European than ever. They WILL start to having European dreams once most of them will visit Western Europe (they do not need visa for this since a few weeks ago). They will just do everything to get into the EU from then, without not knowing what is the real cost of this (and their politicians will steal those gibs anyway). Did you know that there is more billionaires in Ukraine than in Poland? Even though we are 4-5 times richer than they are (while Germans are 2-3 times richer than we are)

> Poland would be almost nothing without the EU and NATO
kek, tell me more about my country. Just take a look at pic >>132120326 and see that our gdp growth is pretty linear, no matter if we are or are not the part of the EU (we joined in 2004). Sure, it is nice to get some gibs to have good roads and infrastructure, but our being in the EU mostly profits (both socially and economically) Western Europe. And if you consider the amount of pro-eu shills, pro-lgbt, pro-refugee, etc. agenda and the amount of youngsters that moved from here, then it is not worth in the long run.
As for NATO, first foreign troops that station in Poland came here in 2016. So earlier it meant shit.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.