[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boomers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 49

File: Boomersarecool_.jpg (187KB, 1137x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Boomersarecool_.jpg
187KB, 1137x1137px
Why did they destroy America to the point of no return?
>>
>>132114696

They were tricked by the holocaust
>>
>>132114874
Yeah, poor them. They were tricked into enjoying the most propserous period of human history. Man, it must have been rough. I especially love the part where they get to play the moral high ground to the kids they handed the ruins to.
>>
File: housing_oc.png (616KB, 1160x3292px) Image search: [Google]
housing_oc.png
616KB, 1160x3292px
>>132114696
>>
>>132114696

They are willfully ignorant and drugs burned out their capacity for empathy long ago. This made them extremely susceptible to being infected by the mind virus, backed by anecdotal evidence. A world where they succeeded surely still exists, right? Wrong.

They are like a drunk driver and we're all just passengers, we can see what's going on but they can't and they are at the wheel. If they were sober enough to know that they are drunk then they wouldn't be drunk.
>>
>>132115351
THis
>>
File: boomers_millenials.jpg (112KB, 704x960px) Image search: [Google]
boomers_millenials.jpg
112KB, 704x960px
>>132114696
>>132115351
and its not only in USA, in damn ex-yugoslavia my mother bought an apartment in her 20s working low to mid level job, it was just rediculous.

now what is left are meme corporate or gov jobs almost no matter the degree
>>
>>132114696
the last one makes me rage the hardest
>>
>>132114696
My parents are literately "why haven't you got a job yet, you need to try harder" and "you kids have it easy"

Starting to hate them for that shit.
>>
>>132116099
>why haven't you got a job yet, you need to try harder

ITS LIKE A STAB DIRECTLY INTO THE HEART WHEN I HEAR THAT FROM MY FAMILY AND I LITERALLY LONG FOR BEING USEFULL

>CRAWRLINGINMYSKIN.MP3
>>
File: troyer-dogs-humping.gif (652KB, 375x268px) Image search: [Google]
troyer-dogs-humping.gif
652KB, 375x268px
>>132116095
> be me, an IT engineer
> join a team of 8 that 1/2 will retire by the end of this year
> all of them have refused to address any OS upgrades, security protocols, next-gen API because they refuse to learn anything new
> none of them have documented any of the processes / infrastructure they've had
can't wait until they leave and just get out of the way
>>
>>132115545
Woah. Amazing analogy. It's exactly right - they're burnt out and don't know it. Thank you for putting this into crystal clear perspective for us.

I feel badly for them. They're all, in do many ways, empty. But they show no signs of realizing it. THEY are doggedly plodding on and to hell with anyone who tries to change them.

I've found a few good eggs, but all are damaged in some sense, and tragically flawed.

But. Present day single mothers and SJWs are even more fucked up IMO. Those people, you can't even HAVE a relationship with, unlike the boomers where the relationship is one sided in their favor.

Thank god for you guys though. Honestly, I was lost before I learned you all exist.
>>
They didn't, not really, gen x did. Boomers just did a really bad job.

>let's leverage all the things!
But who will bill?
>>
File: russian hackers 2.jpg (508KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
russian hackers 2.jpg
508KB, 940x545px
>>132116768
how's the market for IT guys or network administrators these days? looking to get my associates degree but in the process of setting up. like
>How's pay

>How are the retirement benefits in general

>What company you working for?

>What are your hours?

>and how's your vacation time, paid time off, or sick days work?
>>
been looking for a job for the past two years, I had a job interview last week thats seems promising, grandparents constantly ask why i don't have a girlfriend/job both retired living in a mansion. Mum wants me to go to uni but she just finished paying off her debt. Future isn't looking bright.
>>
Why do they use a picture of a gen-x guy?
>>
>>132114696
In my country boomers like to sell their houses to their children for 10-15 years worth of wages. If the cant afford the 800k-$1,000,00 pricetag they just sell to the Chinese.
>>
File: 1331240818014s.jpg (8KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
1331240818014s.jpg
8KB, 251x218px
>>132117034
sys admins are so last decade. Get into INFOSEC

I am an interface engineer - everything depends on your organization / location
>>
>>132117215
i hear you. Just lociation im at is in high demand for network admins, pays pretty good starting out last i heard. i live out in back woods near west Virginia so explains it self. But it pays good but just asked you wondering if you knew?
>>
Also in my country (in stark contrast to the boomers) chinks pool their money, borrowing off family/cosins to buy houses outright and thus avoid 100's thousands in interest payments.
I wonder who will do better in the long term? Whites who can't afford kids and screw them over or co-operative chinks?
>>
>>132117193
pisses me off that my grand parent's gave my parents interest free money for a deposit on a house. I'm lucky if my parent's will pay if we go out to dinner. Fuck last time I visited them they asked me If I wanted to go to this new restaurant. I said yeah okay and they wanted me to pay for my meal but my dole bludging brother they paid for. They even pay his rent because they don't want him living at home anymore
>>
>>132114696
Can't find a job, immigrants everywhere, no girlfriend, no chance of getting a good house, no chance of starting a family. And my family wonders why I'm depressed and why I spend my life in my room. My Mom tells me she'd be the happiest person in the world if I just went out and got myself a girlfriend.

Can't even do that I'm so isolated.
>>
Also, Boomers spent two decades with their face in a cocaine bowl and then demanded the Drug War and now want to execute unemployed coal miners with opiate addictions.
>>
A problem is a lot of these boomer don't understand how much our country's are trying to destroy itself with immigrants. Hell my parents believe in censorship cause "think of the children"
>>
>>132115351
>half of your yearly income
you mean the median person earned the same amount yearly as a median house costed
>>
>>132115351
yep this.
>>
Muhhh trade job
>>
>>132119863

>Also, Boomers spent two decades with their face in a cocaine bowl and then demanded the Drug War and now want to execute unemployed coal miners with opiate addictions.

Yeah that makes me angry as well.....

Most of the boomers around where i live take some type of illegal drugs, they then run around talking about the "drug problems" of the younger generations (which is at historic lows) and demand the government lock everyone else up and throw away the key.
>>
File: 1488056200589.png (235KB, 1900x804px) Image search: [Google]
1488056200589.png
235KB, 1900x804px
>>132114874
fpbp

Basically the jews were free to put all of their plans into action after the fall of the Third Reich and with the willing aid of their puppets, the Soviet Union and the U.S. government. The citizends were not immunized against all of these dangers - and it has taken a catastrophic toll on our society.

But I still hold out hope for the future.
>>
>>132121519

>Muhhh trade job

also this ^

Boomers also burned the trades to the ground and introduced the "churn" which is were they employ an apprentice for a year and then fire him on made up bullshit so they don't have to pay higher wages.

Then they have the nerve to bitch about how no one will work for them and want the government to find them people to exploit.

Can't wait for the day of the nursing home.........
>>
>>132114696
Greed and hedonism
>>
>>132114696
these threads make me really fucking angry

we are unironically fucked on a number of different levels
>>
>>132114696
hating on the previous generation is pretty dumb desu. While baby boomers may be shit and may have fucked it all up, bitching about it and sitting on your ass accomplishes nothing. The greatest generation is considered great because their parents took a huge dump in the toilet with the treaty of Versailles, the Great Depression, prohibition and the greatest generation luckily stepped up and unclogged the utterly fucked toilet that was the world. Ironically their children shat in the same toilet and didn't flush so it's our job to clean up after them and live on in glory. We just so happened to live in a harder time so it's either make shit better or watch the world burn
>>
>>132124265
So we wait around for the next world war to un-fuck things? You're a retard, bud.
>>
>>132124436
>waah im an unskilled retard so ill blame boomers
lmao at ur life
>>
>>132124522
Wrong. I don't have to work :)
>>
>>132114696
Im 23 and this is the dumbest shit I've read

We (western cucks) want the newest tech, the current lifestyle and we barely re-use anything. No wonder we have no money.

I work two jobs besides my computing science job and I want the following things.

> I want to have second hand a car
> I want to go out on regular bases
> I want decent clothes
> I want a good second hand phone, good second hand laptop
> I want to live on my own, eventhough this means I need to loan money
> I want free public transport as a student

And so it is no weird thing that I do not have a lot of savings with my 2017 western demands.

You hear me complain sometimes but the fucking last thing I would ever do is blame my previous generation, our inventions today are their work. Do your own ffs you spoiled millenial cuck.
>>
>>132114696
>be millenial
>don't save money
>don't work during high school to get basic work ethic
>make poor college decisions
>buy the newest jewphone for $800 every year
>smoke weed and vape every day
>complain about self-made situation
>>
File: IMG_0364.gif (437KB, 349x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.gif
437KB, 349x199px
>>132127491
to meet any of those goals, I think you ought to work on being able to spell, first
>>
>>132118787
>My Mom tells me she'd be the happiest person in the world if I just went out and got myself a girlfriend
Yeah my mom tells me this shit as well mate. I realised long ago that no matter how much you love them you can't take any relationship advice from you're mother. They're women, they have no idea what it's like to be a man. For them it really is was easy as just 'going out and getting a boyfriend', they'll never understand it's not like that for men.
>>
I hate the boomers too, but if they had the internet and if MAYBE just maybe they knew the FED wasn't actually federal then I like to think they would have done something about it when we might have had a chance.
>>
It was the jews.
>>
>>132124265
>hey guys we shouldn't hate the previous generation for fucking everything up because people 100 years ago unfucked everything that a previous generation did!

Boomer detected. Also, we're not hating the previous generation. Gen Xers got fucked by boomers as well. We're hating a bunch of fucking useless mongloids that were able to fuck up endlessly and still stumble into high paying jobs that required little-to-no education or training, those jobs were plentiful, and had the ability to sustain themselves and a family.

Boomer fucked their children, and their children's children for the promise of slightly higher stock market so they could retire earlier. Then they managed to fuck that up by making shit investments and buying useless frivolities like RVs and boats. Despite having social security and even pensions, something generations after won't get, the vast majority of them can't even retire.

Fuck boomers, fuck boomer apologists, and fuck you.
>>
>>132128635
Go wrestle with your english yourself retarded redneck.

I already have my goals achieved
>>
>>132127937
^ this x100000
>>
>>132127937
>>132130311

>everyone who complains about boomers is just lazy and irresponsible!

This meme again. No matter how much you try to distract from the argument it doesn't lessen the point at all that boomers are still terrible people, the worst generation, and they have fucked America for decades, and will continue to fuck it up long after they are dead.

Ignore the fact that they have imported 3rd world slave labor to replace blue collar workers, imported 3rd world slave labor to replace white collar workers, and now boomers are complaining that their children and grand children won't go out and work. Ignoring the fact that there are so few jobs available, and those that are available have severely reduced wages due to flooding those markets with 3rd world slave labor.
>>
File: 1467504964829.png (36KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1467504964829.png
36KB, 675x559px
>grandparents on my dads side slave away to buy their children property/houses to raise them on
>be my greedy mother
>divorce father because he doesn't make enough money for you to afford regular cruise trips
>sell land, house, everything after grandparents died
>moved out of our beautiful country estate into a dirty dingy city "town house" that is next to section 8 niggers
>currently enjoying the lavish joys of spending the money so got from the property and bar hopping, cruise ships, ect
>gives no fucks about her children and doesn't even care about grandchildren
>everyone except her is struggling and penniless
>i am living in a trailer trying to rebuild what she sold off slowly
I fucking hate boomers
>>
>>132127491
>>132127937
>>132130311
>bootlickucks
>>
>>132114696
When did pol become facebook
>>
>>132114696

I don't blame boomers for having it easier than we do. They were born at a time when the United States was exporting almost everything to the rest of the world. The rest of the world is now modernized, so those golden days will never come back.

The only thing I blame boomers for is their fucking ego and their constant denial that they had it a lot easier than any other generation. Making $5 million owning some shitty convenience store back in the 70s-90s doesn't mean you were "smart" and "hardworking". It just means you were at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>132114696
How did Boomers wreck the economy so fucking hard, and what can we do to fix it?
>>
>>132131418
Vote
>>
>>132131462
Okay what can WE the PEOPLE do to fix it?
>>
>>132131418

>How did Boomers wreck the economy

Supporting immigration.
>>
>>132131521
Start a fascist coup to overthrow the fix on a local level
>>
File: feel1433016460693.jpg (41KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
feel1433016460693.jpg
41KB, 500x599px
>>132116907
>Thank god for you guys though. Honestly, I was lost before I learned you all exist.

one love nigga
>>
>>132131154
>The rest of the world is now modernized, so those golden days will never come back.

Bullshit. Currently the US basically has a monopoly on the tech market. This was easily the next middle class jobs market that would have made and maintained a huge middle class in America. What did boomers do? Export work and import h1bs.
>>
>>132130792

I agree with all this, but do you honestly think the newer generations are any better?

At least many of the boomers wised up the dangers of immigration, but the newer generations are all pro-immigration.
>>
>>132116907
Sarcasm?
>>
>>132127937
>Don't save money
Growing up I was never taught you needed to save money, I was taught that your basic income would always fulfill your needs.
>Don't work
I think most millenials work during high school for the sole purpose of having expendable income.
>Make poor college decisions
My parents gave me the ultimatum that I either went to college immediately after high school or I wasn't going to get to live at home. I didn't want to get kicked out, so I went to college, even though at 18 I still wasn't completely sure of what I wanted to do with my life.
>Buy the newest phone
I don't do that
>Smoke weed and vape
I don't do that

So here's the question, am I fucked exclusively because I didn't save money in high school and I fucked up in college? Because according to you those are the factors anon
>>
>>132131811

I don't see fat old boomers trying to block ICE from seizing illegal immigrants. In fact, the ones who are most adamantly pro-immigration are millennials.
>>
File: 1459859131934.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459859131934.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>132114696
>I don't need to teach my son the useful skills I learned growing up, the education system that had little to do with my own success in life will teach him everything he needs to know.
>He'll be good with computers, the news said that a lot of kids are going to be super genius technowizards, and I saw my son save a jpg, so my bias is now confirmed.
Dad, you aren't a bad man, but why, dude?
>>
>>132132257
You do know boomers voted heavily for those immigrants in the first place yeah?
>>
>>132114696
>Why did they destroy America
It wasn't boomers and it isn't millennials destroying America.

This is just another of many Kremlin disinformation campaigns on /pol/ to get Americans to turn against each other.
>>
File: 1497800695457.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1497800695457.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>132114696
You can shit on boomers and that's fine with me but don't post a literal fucking reddit meme
>>
>>132132442
Sounds like you've never had a personal interaction with an American over the age of 60.
>>
>>132127937
>>132130792
>>don't save money

I save a bit, but it really isnt there, the pay is to love for it to be a good strategy

>>don't work during high school to get basic work ethic

work verbotten due to superior laws

>>make poor college decisions

almost all of them are. even plenty of STEM degrees are worth shite on job market. trades path doesnt work as easy as they say.

>>buy the newest jewphone for $800 every year

more like 40$, at least for me

>>smoke weed and vape every day

I vape occasionaly, no weed.

>>complain about self-made situation

nigga...

>>132132364
My son is good with computers...

>>132132442
>It wasn't boomers and it isn't millennials destroying America.

bullshit, millenials are powerless, but they still elected Trump unlieke the pozzed up hippies.
>>
File: conservative philosophy.jpg (42KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
conservative philosophy.jpg
42KB, 620x388px
>>132116071
>boomers_millenials.jpg
Corporations have been very successful in raising prices and keeping wages flat. That's why more America live in poverty and corporate profits are at record highs.
>>
I have never heard a larger group whine and piss about the shit they have then Millennials. Had any of you faggots gotten out of the house at 18, you might have seen the world around you. Have any of you learned anything you can monetize or is that just for the Snapchat faggot? None of you assholes know how to fix a car? Program a Computer? Market for a business? None? I call bullshit. I call you all lazy cunts for not even trying. All the shit above is great for someone in 1950. Seventy fucking years ago. Do you think the Baby Boomers did what was making money 70 fucking years prior? Was there a big need for carriage repair? Maybe they were practicing the same medical practices and dental practices in the 50s as they were in 1880?

Come'on, use your brain. Stop being cunts and blaming others because you are too satisfied with staying at home and jerking off to women you will never, ever get on the net because you never even tried.

I'm out to fuck my wife, drive my corvette and have a steak dinner. Maybe if you're lucky and you are waiting my table, I'll leave you a $50 as a tip.
>>
>>132114696

The decline in standards was the detachment of our currency from the gold standard which happened 1966 around the time the productivity of workers and real wages completely detached and wages stagnated while productivity increased. We all earn less than people did in 1977 (i think could be off on years) and are far more productive in labor/service when adjusted for inflation. Inflation was the result of detaching our currency from the gold standard. Inflation destroy savings and wealth so that the government can spend money. Inflation is a tax.
>>
>>132116907
Every boomer parent I meet is either a coke head or a hopeless alcoholic. They act like children, i've seen kids have to tuck their drunk parents into bed. If they are wealthy they made their money in some way that doesn't exist anymore because of laws or how the system works. I know people who went to europe for 4 years as a young adult just to fuck around. They are also shit at parenting, which is obvious when you look at their kids. You know how many boomer father I see just yell at their kids who are pretty good just for no reason at all. I constantly think of the advice and life lessons I will teach my children, and I heard none of it from my parents, they bought into that disneyland TV fantasy world where everything is okay and everything just ends up fine because they live in big houses separated from the rest of the world. They all got fed bullshit and lies from their college professors and didn't even question any of it.
>>
>>132114874
They dindu nothin.
>>
>>132132364
>>He'll be good with computers, the news said that a lot of kids are going to be super genius technowizards, and I saw my son save a jpg, so my bias is now confirmed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE&t=356s
>>
>>132114696
In that part where they pulled everyone into an impossible debt
>>
>>132131833
>boomers wised up

1) not really
2) too little too late

They thought "oh, they're not going to take my job!" until they did take their jobs and their children's. Not only that but the immigrants lowered wages for all.

>>132132257 see >>132132412
>>
>>132129543
I agree. I think we all need to get off our high horse.
They grew up right after World War II, Jews had an enormously iron tight grip on things at that time. It was easier to be fooled.
>>
>>132129625
t. reddit
>>
File: boss income skyrocketing.jpg (136KB, 750x711px) Image search: [Google]
boss income skyrocketing.jpg
136KB, 750x711px
>>132132559
>millenials are powerless
When we are born we come into the world where everything is already owned by someone else.

If Wall Street robbed your parents of their jobs, their homes and their life savings in the GOP's Great Recession, then you'll have nothing, earn very little and inherit nothing. Income inequality prevents mobility - you ability to work your way out of the impoverished class.
>>
File: Anger.jpg (28KB, 505x411px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.jpg
28KB, 505x411px
>>132114696
>bought a house in his 20's with a 9-5 job that didn't require a bachelor's degree
This one hits home with me. I was berated like crazy over the fact that I chose to continue living with my parents while working on my degree by my uncle which agonized me for months. He boasted that he owned his first house at age 21. Almost a year after putting up with this shit, I finally ask him how much did he pay for a house back in the 60's. "Oh, about 13 grand."
>>
>>132131108
2016 when /r/The_Donald flooded this place
>>
>>132132412

No one but the (((globalists))) could've known how much damage immigration would do back in the 60s.

With the damage clear, boomers realized how dangerous immigration was and voted in Trump.

The problem with our generation, the millennials, is that even with the fucking internet filled with neo-nazis and proof that immigration is a disaster, they still vote to support it.
>>
>>132133113
>they still vote to support it
Yeah the ones raise by boomers sharing their ideology lol
White millennials voted trump
>>
File: 1497406765946.png (32KB, 937x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497406765946.png
32KB, 937x530px
>>132132622
>that pic
>>
File: angry1421818671071.jpg (144KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
angry1421818671071.jpg
144KB, 915x960px
>>132132622
corpotate job = government job, since corporations are so intertwined with gov

its really just worthless employment without actual work

>>132132938
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE&t=356s [Remove]

I wanted to link that...Sammy is the voice of a generation, a degerate, but a hero.

>>132133093
>He boasted that he owned his first house at age 21. Almost a year after putting up with this shit, I finally ask him how much did he pay for a house back in the 60's. "Oh, about 13 grand."

pic
>>
>>132114696

To be ANTI WHITE mostly!

All the evidence points to it and if kikes don't want to be blamed for what they have done to this Nation and Europeans nations then they can DIE OR GTFO!

anti white is the main goal.
>>
>>132132622
There's a clear flaw in your logic.
Wages haven't been flat. Between 1995 and present, the median income has risen from 65000 to 70000.
Yet here's some neat facts:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Education_Act_of_1965#2008_reauthorization
The reauthorization included a number of incentives making student loans more accessible with a higher amount of cash being made available to colleges. As a result, the cost of college began skyrocketing
https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=76
This is a clear cut case of more government being a bad solution.
Oh, and your claim of more americans living in poverty?
Absolute bullshit it turns out.
https://poverty.ucdavis.edu/faq/what-current-poverty-rate-united-states
How is it that more americans live in poverty, yet the poverty rate continues its drop from the 1950's high of 25%?
>>
>>132133413

> the median income has risen from 65000 to 70000.

The median income is actually $28,000.
>>
>>132133296
the whole thing about "Good morning america" it just explains it all. The boomers just buy into whatever, they are like robots with feelings. "everything good is happening, nothing bad is happening, everyone is just gonna live and let live" It's like the blue pill in full force, they don't need liberals protesting and rioting if they all just buy into the new starwars, morning news, and sports games.
>>
>>132133292
niceme.me
>>
>>132132732
to be fair, things are a lot worse now because the Fed fucked things up so bad by this point, and 'free' trade deals and hyper regulation forced jobs out of this country and what was left was given to illegals who could work for much less because they didn't have to pay taxes.
i don't think all boomers supported these things.
a lot just probably didn't realize what was going on because media was more tightly controlled back then
you are right though to an extent. i guarantee that some of the people bitching have never even tried to find a job.
nobody likes a call center job, but it's a start and it's something most people can get.
>>
>>132133412
Literally everything comes down to this.
>>
File: 1495346488059.png (179KB, 562x733px) Image search: [Google]
1495346488059.png
179KB, 562x733px
>>132114696
>Multiculturalism is good because I like experiencing new food
>>
File: lotr777.jpg (2MB, 3486x2556px) Image search: [Google]
lotr777.jpg
2MB, 3486x2556px
...but there is no need to be discouraged, we can be great again, we can overcome the troubles we face, as we did before, we can make a good world for our kids and make peace with are boomer/gen X parents.

WIN !!!!!
>>
>>132133413

They blew the education costs out on purpose.

Kikes are to blame for that also.

If you don't want to be blamed then GTFO of my country and stop robbing us and abusing our military and the globe or were gonna start killing all KIKES which I have a feeling we will have to do eventually. They will have to give Israel back too because they don't deserve life at this point. They have basically proven it! They are parasites and anti white.
>>
>>132129543
>hey guys, they might have fucked up everything, but they did that one good thing right? So let's not blame!

That's the shittiest reasoning I have ever heard. You're implying they couldn't have done that one good thing if they didn't fuck up everything else.

>>132132978
>>132133031

t. boomer scum

Day of the revoked benefits soon.
>>
>>132132732
For real.
Shit sucks and life isn't fair, get the fuck over it and make it work instead of crying about it. Yeah you'll have to work a shit job or two to get on your feet but seriously it's not that fucking bad. No wonder these saggy ass boomers and gen x-ers think we are cry babies.
>>
>>132133842
It should be noted that the Left did that.
To play into what you said. Who controls the left these days?
>>
>>132127491
>>132127937
Anti-white jew slaves
>>
>>132127491
>our inventions today are their work.
No they are not. All the technology we use today was made or researched during the world wars. Even the Internet was thought up and almost made during the 30s when attempting to do video calling.
>>
>>132114696
>Mum has been in the same job since she was 25
>Dad was in the same boat
>Constantly mocking me for being lazy in not getting a well paying job
>Dad loses his job
>Surprised to find unemployment and average wage stats affect the real world; aren't just figures on graphs in the news
>Ends up working for less than minimum wage
>Stops mocking me, refuses to admit he was wrong

>Mum constantly complains about how easy I have things, how accessible and affordable education is now
>Her degree was free
>Has to do her masters
>Swamped with HECS
>Isn't used to academic rigors
>Keeps complaining
>Refuses to admit she was wrong

I have very little empathy left for my parents.
>>
File: pleased.jpg (29KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
pleased.jpg
29KB, 528x543px
>>132114696

>mfw I'm a millennial and became homeowner at 22

And no, I didn't use daddy's money. All of it came from my own work.

Stop bitching.
>>
File: 1497414598973.jpg (171KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497414598973.jpg
171KB, 650x429px
>>132133032
>David Yankovich
also a bit of a strawman. most are only blaming immigrants who happen to be a minority, most aren't 'blaming minorities'.
immigrants aren't the main problem, the federal reserve, and trade laws (not free trade) that impede on our national sovereignty are the big culprits.
however, in day to day life, when a bunch of poor people in SoCal or Arizona or Texas see mexicans all getting hired before them because the illgeals don't have to pay taxes so they can work for less, that's the thing they actually see that's in their face and concrete
it's very understandable, but the leftist media made no attempt to sympathize with them, but rather made fun of them and demonized them, made them out to not be taken seriously.
that's why they lost so hard. trump doesn't offer the best solutions, and he's turned his back on the solutions he offered, but during the campaign he took working class whites' concerns seriously and didn't pretend like their complaints were ridiculous.
it's so easy to understand why he won, but faggot liberals like to pretend he won because of some irrational 'angry' voter base.
>>
>>132133649
Lost a job when I was 28, went to work for myself. Has any Millennial ever thought that they would be paid more because they are "experts" vs taking a check because they are slaves? Why is the focus on what you CANT do and not on what you CAN?
>>
>>132134031
No keep red pilling them. They are close to realizing the truth.
>>
>>132132732
>>132133925
>haha fuck you I got mine, just do what I did
Anti-white shills
>>
>>132133907
it's true though. the media was much more tightly controlled back then, and they were just coming off the holocaust. who would have dared spoken up against the jews?
if you were alive back then, I really doubt you would have seen past the jewish tricks.
>>
>>132134203
You are an anti-white shill, and it's painfully obvious your posts are meant to dissuade and disencourage white millennial posters. Wrap that corvette around a pole, jew-slave.
>>
>>132133960

The left are commies and have been since the 50's Commies are kike pets and it was created by kikes. Marx, Stalin, Bolsheviks all them fucking eastern kikes that need to be dead. Basically all of them! So they controlled their useful idiots then too. It has always been kikes being anti western man. Because they covet our woman and have been breeding with white woman for eons. Because white people are the best and kikes want to be among us like in the past but they over step and then need to die.

It's just history rewriting itself just this time were gonna get GOD GIVEN RIGHT!
>>
>>132132732

>the economy is exactly the same as it was when I was your age!

Either you are a boomer or really good at LARPing as one. Middle class jobs either go to Pajeet the h1b visa holder for half your wage, or the actual jobs you can get are so few and far between that it's almost impossible to get.
>>
>>132117034
>assosciates
If you're going to get a 2-year, go into a trade instead. 2 year degrees ride the line of useless.
>>
>>132131521
destroy the power grid
>>
>>132114696
You forgot one:
Imports Mexicans because he doesn't want to mow his own fucking lawn
>>
>>132134387
every generation has its cross it has to overcome, we have no choice but to do the same YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DO YOUR BEST AND FIGHT, but if you have the expectation of a boomer youll end up dissapoint. the fruit of your work wont be so plentifull.
>>
>>132132622
Corporations depend on people to buy their goods or services. If people can't afford them, they lobby the government to buy them for people. The government then raises taxes to pay for the things corporations tried to sell you.

One day there will be a law that states you must spend x amount or buy x amount of goods with certain corporations
>>
>>132134387
>who would have dared spoken up against the jews?
George Lincoln Rockwell did.
>>
>>132134577
this meme comes from reddit and reddit never wants to say anything minority related is bad, so they won't shit on the boomers for allowing the flow of beaners to come in
>>
>>132131910
>Growing up I was never taught you needed to save money, I was taught that your basic income would always fulfill your needs.

Then you grew up raised by morons. Like what the fuck are you stupid, some dumb little sheep with no foresight whatsoever?

>I think most millenials work during high school for the sole purpose of having expendable income.

Most millennials don't work during high school or even college.

>My parents gave me the ultimatum that I either went to college immediately after high school or I wasn't going to get to live at home. I didn't want to get kicked out, so I went to college, even though at 18 I still wasn't completely sure of what I wanted to do with my life.

Good little sheep do what others tell you and don't take any responsibility. Get fucked.

>So here's the question, am I fucked exclusively because I didn't save money in high school and I fucked up in college?

No you get fucked because you don't even try to do something about it. Millennials just bitch and moan and work their shitty wageslave jobs and vote to raise the minimum wage because they're fucking lazy and stupid. When I was 22 I decided to remake myself and now at 28 I'm making $70,000 a year fucking SELF TAUGHT.
>>
>>132134442
LOL 12 year old salty and triggered. Clean your room now, faggot.
>>
>>132134331
No, I worked really shitty jobs (cleaning up shit and vomit) to get by. I didn't resign myself to a life of misery living on mommy's teat because life is hard. Nut up, nigger
>>
i remember talking to my grandpa who was a boomer while i was hunting for my first job, i remember him talking about getting his first job at a gas station by just walking up and asking and they hired him on the spot, he continued to talk about how he could afford to take my grandmother who was his gf at the time out to dinner and a show for 4 dollars and then he could also afford to go out and buy a car in 1968 that was only 4 years old, he bought a small house when he moved out at 18 and got married as well. do you know how out of reach that is now, buying a 4 year old car on minimum wage today and being able to buy a pretty much new car and support a wife and household on minimum wage, you would be called insane for even dreaming about that in today's conditions
>>
>>132133766

Doesn't mean every Mexishit or Dot head or every Chine person and their mother has to fucking come to the states.

GOD DAMN!

DON'T YOU HATE CONGESTION?
>>
>>132134833
>When I was 22 I decided to remake myself and now at 28 I'm making $70,000 a year fucking SELF TAUGHT.

tell me your secret, I want to learn, I assume its some non coding trade?
>>
>>132133032
I was given NOTHING in my life. I bought my first car at 18. I paid for school myself. I moved out at 18 and lived in a bedroom in someone's house. This was in 2007. Fuck millennials and fuck socialists and fuck democrats.
>>
File: Thule sun rising.jpg (59KB, 1251x719px) Image search: [Google]
Thule sun rising.jpg
59KB, 1251x719px
>>132114696
>destroy America to the point of no return?
All this means is we get to rebuild it from the ashes. WW3 is coming soon, and in the form of violent political struggle that will turn quickly into civil war all across Europe, Canada, & the our own nation. When the dust settles nations will either be set on the right track or in the case of Canada & America, it might splinter into smaller nations. Ethnostates will rise, 3rd world squatters will be slaughtered or driven back to their shit holes of origin, the Jew will be named (*by the globalist yids and their turncoat friends*) and the day of the rope will dawn. Shortly after we'll probably go on crusades into North Africa, Somalia, Turkey, the Levant and Arabia for reprisals of the atrocities those sand niggers committed when they were swept into our nations.
>For example, Rotherham, Manchester, London, Cologne, Paris, & Brussels ect.,ect,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk
>>
>>132114696

My ex wife is dating a baby boomer. He is actually quite famous. He was one of the original workers at Apple. His name is Bill Atkinson.

He is a typical boomer. He is an unrelenting self aggrandizing asshole. Despite my ex wife being decades younger than him, she doesn't get anything from him financially. He's a selfish prick. He knew going into the relationship she had a kid (mine) but he completely shuts her out. So basically he'll never marry her and I'm stuck listening to her complain about her bills and child care he has no interest in paying even though he's supposedly rich.
>>
>>132134833
You don't know the position I'm in now. I've bettered myself since then, but between 18-25 I was completely fucked by my retard parents. I had no reason to ever doubt what they were telling me. They were successful, at least I thought so, so why would I go against what they did?
>>
>>132134512
are you in the IT industry?
>>
File: ls-gun.jpg (130KB, 960x578px) Image search: [Google]
ls-gun.jpg
130KB, 960x578px
>>132114696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohd8irhqa1w&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>132134203
Millennials are taught to be sheep and they're scared to do anything that isn't told to them by authority. They would die if there wasn't someone to hand feed them.
>>
>>132134987

Kikes and Immigrants have been robbing us for decades!

It's the truth!

Are they your chosen people? Because they aren't mine.

Unless I'm choosing a enemy!
>>
>>132135092
hey if we have world war 3 and america stays together we could be the good guys again and get another 1950s america like scenario
>>
>>132135247
Gee I wonder who taught them that, it couldn't be the original sheep, boomers, could it?
>>
>>132135089
>I moved out at 18 and lived in a bedroom in someone's house.

Wow you really pulled yourself up by your bootstraps there. Congratulations.
>>
>>132135135
she's stupid for fucking an old guy and not getting money off that wrinkly cock. You're stupid because you're being her emotional tampon and listening to her bitch about greedy old man cock when really the only thing you should be talking about is your shared kid
>>
File: 2016 votes by age.png (105KB, 1000x990px) Image search: [Google]
2016 votes by age.png
105KB, 1000x990px
Daily Reminder: Boomers voted Trump by a significant margin. Without those votes, we would in all likelihood be in the middle of a gun confiscation scenario under Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: Kneesocks Spray.jpg (191KB, 1011x838px) Image search: [Google]
Kneesocks Spray.jpg
191KB, 1011x838px
Mommy-and-Daddy issues.

That's it, really. Their fathers came back from the war all fucked in the head and beat them at complete random. So the baby boomers grew up spiteful as fuck and fucked over everyone on their way to the top, just so they could oust their parents from the workplace. But they became like their parents except moreso and so they pretty much fought tooth and nail to continue their fuckery.
>>
>>132134987
>do you know how out of reach that is now, buying a 4 year old car on minimum wage today and being able to buy a pretty much new car and support a wife and household on minimum wage

yep, its surreal.

>>132135089
>I was given NOTHING in my life. I bought my first car at 18. I paid for school myself. I moved out at 18 and lived in a bedroom in someone's house.

you missed the fck point, dont be a twat, despite the fact that always do yoru best is a good principle, we were dealt a shtie hand >>132134987
>>
>>132135135
I would tell her that your life is a drama-free zone, anon.
>>
>>132135336
yeah, he acknowledged that that was impossible today, but the question is who is responsible for fucking the economy this much, it wasn't him because he was a construction worker who realized how fucky the whole political economic climate was after vietnam
>>
File: 1499010469536.gif (1MB, 277x325px) Image search: [Google]
1499010469536.gif
1MB, 277x325px
>>132134833
>Millennials just bitch and moan and work their shitty wageslave jobs and vote to raise the minimum wage because they're fucking lazy and stupid.
You're an idiot if you genuinely believe that. I work 6am to 4pm five days a weeks making $10/hr. I'm happy with that. II make enough to pay all my expenses and still have some left over to save. I voted against raising the minimum wage every single time I had the opportunity to, and had to explain to people that were indecisive why it was a bad idea. Not only that, but I bike everywhere I go, and skipped college entirely because I don't know what I want to spend the rest of my life doing, so i'm not wasting money or going into debt to try and find out.

Get off the computer and go outside, your toxicity can be cured by sunlight.
>>
>>132133292
>that pic
so to speak...
>>
>>132135049
No I self-taught myself PHP. Got some freelance gigs. Learned about passive income through running websites which taught me a lot. Then I went back to school to get a degree I wanted which helped round me out. Then I got back into web development professionally and now work at a Fortune 500 company and am being groomed for technical management.

But this process can be learned just about anywhere. Where I live just about anyone can make $60,000 a year with only a couple years of training.
>>
>>132135406
>You're stupid because you're being her emotional tampon

So calling her a retarded gold digging whore is being an emotional tampon now?
>>
File: baby boomers aka cancer.png (217KB, 971x636px) Image search: [Google]
baby boomers aka cancer.png
217KB, 971x636px
I love boomer hate threads
>>
>>132132732
This is some primo bait. Here, I'll bite.

>None of you assholes know how to fix a car?
Not worth anything unless you're a qualified mechanic.
>Program a Computer?
You can learn how to do this in a month and it's not worth anything unless you also have a computer science degree.
>Market for a business?
Not worth anything unless you can do graphic design

You can't just read a book "Dummy's Guide to X Field" and have a job. You need a $40,000 4-year diploma to get hired at anything. Nobody hires people without qualifications these days.

-t. Software Engineer who could not get a single job until his 3rd year internship
>>
The supposedly greatest generation, raised the worst generations and created the worst conditions.

Fucking subhumans should be sent to ovens in an ideal world.
>>
File: 395732.jpg (16KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
395732.jpg
16KB, 280x210px
>>132117171
I feel you. Been out of work for a year, been spamming every firm around me within a 40 mile radius with my CV and not one cunt wants me. 95% of the jobs I apply for completely ignore me. I'm lucky if I even get a rejection email now. Even the army, one of the biggest employers in the UK, doesn't want me because of some bullshit medical reasons. Can't afford to go back to school, too old for an apprenticeship. I've got absolutely no idea where I'll be/how I'll survive this time next year. I refuse to go on NEETbucks too. I'd rather starve than sponge.
>>
>>132134118

cool story
>>
>>132135164
How about you just grow up and stop blaming your parents? I grew up Mormon so I was psychologically fucked when I decided to leave the church at 18 so I don't really have any sympathy for whiners blaming their parents.
>>
>>132134942
I've been working since I was 13, you anti-white cuckold shill.
>>
>>132114696
I owned my 1st house when I was 21. I own 2 houses now at 31, bought it when I was 27. You're all just whiny little bitches that want your problems solved by doing nothing about it but waiting for someone to help you. You are the most pathetic people out there. "It's daddys' fault I can't get no juuub" fucking kek.
>>
>>132135360
Exactly why democracy doesn't work.
>>
>>132130884
>i am living in a trailer trying to rebuild what she sold off slowly

Completely_calm.jpg
>>
>>132135829
mormonism is the redpill. it's basically white as fuck why would you ever leave, aside from the shitty utah water beer?
>>
My dad recently explained it to me as such:
"When we were younger, your mom and I worked our asses off. Every weekend you were at your grandmas house was because we had work. We worked our asses off for overtime for 30 years. Because of all that, we are able to take vacations like we do. We are able to have holidays and weekends off. We are able to own a house, property, a camper, a few boats, and some horses. 30 years of blood sweat and tears. You've been working overtime since March and have accumulated 5 grand in savings as a result. You were the last of our generation. But you were able to learn the value of taking that over time. That's the kind of shit we learned the hard way. Most kids these days want to start out making 70 80 even 90 grand a year, and all they have are useless skills like "Media advisor" and the Junior engineers at my company think they're hot shit, but then bitch about the incomes they make. A.C. needs more people like you, but instead, the town is filling up with immature children who do not know how to function in society. All because our autonomy has been taken away"
The man is 20 years older than me. And Frankly, he's still got piss and vinegar in him.
For years I resented my dad. Just because he was never there. Now I understand why.
When he dies, their estate will be split between my sister and I. It's not much really. A couple hundred grand in assets. But that's assets that wasn't previously available to them.

I'd like to take and invest that so that when I retire and die those few hundred grand are a few million. That way I can pass that, and his accumulated wisdom on to the next bunch of weirdos who inherit my name.
>>
>>132135360
>boomers
>original sheep
things started to take a wrong turn in the nineteenth century (push for central banks, Lincoln) and then in the early 1900s with the Progressive era, the federal reserve, the leftists starting WWI and WWII.
the fact that you think boomers are the original sheep means you are a low info, reddit tier meme knowledge faggot
>>
>>132135556
>you missed the fck point, dont be a twat, despite the fact that always do yoru best is a good principle, we were dealt a shtie hand

You realize this type of complaining is what separates the losers and winners in life right? It's been shown time and time again that one major psychological difference between poor people and self-made rich people is the rich people don't blame their problems on external sources.
>>
>>132135771
get out the webcam and ready your boipussy. lol it's what i did.
>>
>>132135603
Cool story bro, wasn't talking to you. But since you got defensive assuming I was I guess I'm not wrong.
>>
>>132135934
First house when I wuz 21 on daddy's cash I'm so great I did it all myself

Fuck off
>>
>>132135462
yes, we must give them credit where credit is due. they saw the light once the media cabal started losing power.
ironically, the person who made that EBIC MEME in OP's post is probably a big supporter of gun grabbing
and let's not forget some milennials were very anti-immigration but things weren't as bad then so it was harder to be as worked up about it and so they stupidly went along with regan's "3.7 million, will never happen again' nonsense
>>
>>132135934
It's easy if you were born into some wealth to do this. My cousin did this. Not all are lucky.
>>
>>132135692
>No I self-taught myself PHP.

starting tomorrow

>Got some freelance gigs. Learned about passive income through running websites which taught me a lot.

isnt passive income just a pyramid? most people who do it sell bs ebooks or scummy affialte marketing tricks...

>>132135771
>I refuse to go on NEETbucks too. I'd rather starve than sponge.

BS! milk it out with no remorse!

>>132135934
>I owned my 1st house when I was 21. I own 2 houses now at 31, bought it when I was 27.

rich brat from norway dont forget to thank poppa!

>>132136136
>It's been shown time and time again that one major psychological difference between poor people and self-made rich people is the rich people don't blame their problems on external sources.

I know about this more than you do, but its also important to have realistic expactations. like I said, you have no choice but to give your best.
>>
>>132136051
I don't like the cult-like upbringing of children. Kids are basically brainwashed to get baptized at 8 and conditioned to want to go on a mission at 18. Mormonism is pretty toxic in Utah because it has a stepford wives feeling where everyone pretends to be perfect but there's major opiate and anti-depressant abuse here.

I think being a Mormon somewhere like California where people can go to church and have tattoos without being judged is probably doable. But not where I live where you're expected to be in the same cookie cutter mold.
>>
>>132135693
>I'm stuck listening to her complain
>about her bills and child care he has no interest in paying even though he's supposedly rich

Yeah you're really fuckin sticking it to her, buddy! Haha
>>
>>132135707
except all of this shit started long before the boomers
the jews really started winning in the 1800s with the civil war and then in the early 1900s with the progressive era and the creation of the federal reserve
people who think this shit started with the boomers are reddit tier cucks
>>
>>132115351
>boomers are the parents of millenials

wew lad
>>
>>132136593
After Hitler exposed them people had the chance to get rid of the issue. Well, people didn't.
>>
File: 1357106495031.jpg (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357106495031.jpg
159KB, 500x500px
>>132136240
Oh thats so cute, you think your comments can only be destroyed by the person your talking to, while being in a public forum.
>>
File: 145267912.png (421KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
145267912.png
421KB, 853x480px
do any of yous actually say anything to your boomer parents about this?

do they understand what they did was wrong?

have you shoved their noses in it yet?

if not, fuck right off a forum and go do it irl!
>>
>>132136730
My boomer parent knows he fucked up. He blames himself and his peers, properly.
>>
>>132114696
Boomers are the most narcissistic, materialistic, spoiled rotten, conceited, un-empathetic, un-accountable generation EVER. Literally the WORST generation.
>>
>>132136429
>starting tomorrow
Right now the big deal is frontend stuff like React and Angular but you just need to be competent at responsive CSS design. Learn Wordpress too which is the most popular CMS. But I recommend just checking out your options and not take what I say as the best direction.

>isnt passive income just a pyramid? most people who do it sell bs ebooks or scummy affialte marketing tricks...

I bought web domains and ranked them in Google search and made money through ad revenue. Not really a pyramid scheme but it was hard to do. I eventually did lose my rankings from competition and decided to go professional because life with a salary is better than relying on Google. This ultimately did translate well into my current corporate job.
>>
>>132136800
what are they doing to FIX IT?

gotta hold their feet to the fire
>>
>>132135462

Too little too late. We're in the situation we're in with globalism because of them. Just because they didn't fuck up ONE election is not a reason for forgiveness.

Also, I find it funny that you lolbertarian faggots are defending these fucks. THEY are the reason that social security is going insolvent (voting for LBJ who integrated the SS fund with the general fund to hide his war spending), THEY are the reason for so many global wars, THEY are the reason for suppressed wages and stronger corporate/government bonds. Boomers are as anti-libertarian as you can get, yet you defend them. Quite ironic.
>>
>>132114874
>>132114696
Because the people who came back from WW2 didnt want to teach their kids about the crap they will have to live through in life.
These kids were protected because the parents wanted to protect them from the life they lived. For a while America was very very peaceful withj no imminent conflict. 50-70's children grew up with consolation and safety, always protected with assurance. They grew up believing that they couldnt mess up the system, because all they knew was a working one with a peaceful world.
>>
>>132130207
>Used car
>Second hand electronics
>Three jobs
>Mission accomplished
Yeah if only we could all lower our standards as much..
>>
>>132136996
He gave me a warning I'll cherish for my life.
>>
>>132133032
Immigrants don't take "boss" jobs. The reason wages aren't increasing is significantly affected by oversaturation of low skill applicants and compounded by the rising cost of rent due to the fact land lords can charge whatever the fuck they want and get it because the population is exploding and new housing is stagnant. If you fucking hippies understood how supply and demand applies to more than your drug prices we could solve this.
>>
>>132136262
Toally. I worked on a boat when I was 17, went to svalbard as a carpenter at 19, worked until I was 24 then went into the coal mines for 3 years in Svea, then I worked in tunnels all over Norway after that. My education is: 2 years of plumbing school which I never got any use for. Fuck off, I didn't get a crown as help. I did it all by myself.
>>
>>132136390
I'm not born into some fuckunh wealth. My mom cleans old people. The fuck?
>>
>>132137215
what was the warning, anon?
>>
>>132137249
I think, more than immigrants working the reason is increasing spending. Countries in Europe don't have lack of working population. They have lack of spending, since production is so high.

>inb4 marxist non-sense
>>
>>132133032
>implying "the boss" isn't some kike
>>
>>132136963
>I bought web domains and ranked them in Google search and made money through ad revenue.

so it is a bordeline pyrmid. I already tried it and did my own refferal website with solid contente about a certain nieche - it hasnt worked out profitable, that is how I learnd wrodpress...I dont just want a job, I want an honest job that doesnt compromise me morally. I guess Im a pussy becaouse of it.

coding seems profitable, but considering how fast it changes, it doesnt seem a good longterm strategy.
>>
>>132137067
this ;)
>>
>>132136870
>most narcissistic
>most materialistic
more than millennials?
>>
>>132135692

Self taught myself web development, then PHP and action script, then C++ and then C. Companies wouldn't hire me directly but I did contracting work making good money. I have a degree in a STEM field and I have a full time job now instead of self employed.

But none of that matters. What matters is you're doing what boomers constantly do.

>I did this and made my way pulling myself up by my boot straps so you should do the exact same thing!

This is bullshit to the highest order. Not everyone is smart enough to figure things out on their own, not everyone will have the same interests, not everyone will have the resources to go to college. People who couldn't teach themselves or had the money to go to school could still have a middle class life if we didn't export shitloads of jobs and import shitloads of 3rd world slaves.
>>
>>132137063
>We're in the situation we're in with globalism because of them.
NO. this shit started with the big push for central banks in the 1800s, than the greater centralization of powers thanks to lincoln following the civil war, than the creation of the federal resevre and the Progressive Era in the early 1900s.
you are a low info cuck
>>
File: hc1[1].jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hc1[1].jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>132135135
>His name is Bill Atkinson.

He doesn't look like an asshole. He just looks like your typical baby boomer blue pilled faggot.
>>
>>132137873
Is there any proper reason why Government does not control the FED
>>
>>132137063
>>132137873
>inb4 wrong 'than'
oops
>>
>>132136429
I got exactly 0 help from my parents. They're poor as hell. My mom cleans old people, my dad just drinks has a crap job at some macine company. Fuck off yourself. :')
>>
>>132137945
The Fed shouldn't exist, period.
>>
>>132114696
Stop blaming your parents for your own failures. Also the one about the difference between interest rates on boats and education makes a lot of sense. If you default on a loan for a boat, the boat can be sold and money can be recouped. If someone defaults on student loans, you can't take their education back and resell it. Therefore, lenders have to charge higher interest rates to make the risk of lending worth it. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to make retarded financial decisions
>>
>>132138035
>:')
you need to go back to twitter
>>
>>132137770
>This is bullshit to the highest order. Not everyone is smart enough to figure things out on their own, not everyone will have the same interests, not everyone will have the resources to go to college. People who couldn't teach themselves or had the money to go to school could still have a middle class life if we didn't export shitloads of jobs and import shitloads of 3rd world slaves.

Ayn Rand disagrees.

also the guy who you responded to made money by (((passive income))) which is basically affiliate marketing for Amazon and other scummy corporations. trully a rolemodel.
>>
>>132138052
do China or Russia have central banks of any kind,
>>
>>132138099
I've never used it. By the way- not an argument. I guess I won yet again.
>>
>>132138073
to be fair, the jewish propaganda misled the millennial youth into think college was a necessary step.
i think we should have sympathy for millennials being tricked, just like we should have sympathy for boomers being tricked.
>>
>>132114696
Wtf are babbling about. Things are great if you aren't retarded.

Stop being a nigger.
>>
>>132135829
I just told you, I did grow up. How can you not blame a person for their upbringing? At this point I've moved past it, but looking back I can say with 100% certainty that my parents had a massive influence on my life. You should have MORE sympathy for people who grew up fucked and grew out of it, rather than less, since those people shared in a similar experience.

But I guess you just want to be a cunt anon so whatever. Maybe you should've stayed with the mormons, then you would've been a nicer person.
>>
>>132137873

Nice try boomer. As much as you want to deflect YOUR generation shut down the factories and mills, YOUR generation imported Mexicans and Indians, YOUR generation voted for more benefits at the costs of future generations. Get fucked.

>>132138129

>Ayn Rand disagrees

I know, and this is why I hate lolbertarians. I used to be one, and I was idealistic that not everyone was a retard and that competition was the way to a better world. I was wrong, the vast majority of people are basically retarded and shouldn't even be able to vote.

Libertarianism only works in an ideal world where everyone is equally intelligent and capable, just like Communism only works in a world where people are equally trustworthy, hardworking, and altruistic. As you can see both of these -isms are complete horseshit because neither world exists.
>>
>>132137423
The pie doesn't get bigger it get's devided more is my point. You can create inflation with immigrants but wealth is determined by physical resources.
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.jpg (150KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.jpg
150KB, 890x876px
>>132114696
so we could fight in the meme war
>>
>>132135829

>my parents fucked up my life, it's just like this entire generation fucking up the country!

Why are Boomer Internet Defense Forces so fucking retarded?
>>
>>132138390
>I know, and this is why I hate lolbertarians.

its a great stepping stone and a sublime and polit corret way of BTFOing egalitarianism, that is why so many of us here were so much pro Ron Paul.
>>
>>132138390
i'm younger than you. and just because the boomers added to the damage doesn't mean they started it. that's all i was saying.
>>
>>132138390
>YOUR generation imported Mexicans

Mexicans were imported under the Bracero Program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracero_program

Something we could easily remedy by mandating field work after completion of high school
>>
>>132138277

>Things are great

Hi newfriend. You should leave now before this place warps your worldview.
>>
>>132138390
Libertarianism sources of economic books are handy because they're very critical and have great points about economics in general, even though I disagree with the actual solutions
>>
Boomers aren't even at fault, don't pretend for one moment that if you were given the world on a silver platter, that you would sit there and be all responsible and shit, you'd take it all.

The real culprit is the massive increase in world population that made it impossible for everyone to have this lifestyle.

We need to sterilize these third world factories that just breed millions upon millions of new, useless and destined to fail humans into an already full world. We need to reduce population back down to a level where everyone can actually live a boomer lifestyle.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>132138864
I doubt gene viruses are far in the future. Then we can decide who can breed, who can not. For starters I have low IQ and I am completely fine sterilizing most of the sub 95 IQ population that are too dumb for the dumbest jobs.
>>
>>132138796
A drop in the bucket. Demographics didn't start to shift until after 65 when they signed the Hart-Celler act.
>>
>>132116071
I got this life. 1 income, 2 cars, 1100 sq ft house with 2 kids. On $56k a year. I'm 25.
>>
>>132139268
>56k a year getting all that
lol what
>>
>>132138635

You're right, it is a good stepping stone. Most people, including myself, that were libertarian eventually move on once they have that awakening that it's an idealistic system.

>>132138724
>I didn't start the gang rape, I just participated lol I'm innocent in all of this

Again, shit tier argument.

>>132138796

No, what we need to do is kick out illegals, and make paying people slave wages an outrageous fine like $1 million. Right now your average American won't do farm labor because it doesn't pay enough for the type of work. Make it attractive with a decent wage and you'll see that it's no longer the "work American's won't do"

>>132138832

I agree wholeheartedly. Again, I think becoming libertarian lead me to my beliefs now which I am thankful for. Hopefully it just takes a bit more time for them to see why it's not feasible.
>>
>>132137292
>gainful employment throughout life with enough left over to save
...which is not possible for most in the raped English countries

Check your privilege you dumb fuck

Fuck You I got mine is the worst attitude, kys
>>
File: Maybe You're Just a Loser.png (11KB, 598x320px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe You're Just a Loser.png
11KB, 598x320px
>>
>>132139387
He's in debt up to his eyeballs.
>>
>>132133413
Ever hear of Real Income? Ie wages adjusted for inflation and cost of living? The ability to afford shit like education, housing, healthcare? It's been in a steady decline since the 70s.
>>
File: Rothschild Banks.jpg (28KB, 403x288px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild Banks.jpg
28KB, 403x288px
>>132138150
Yes. Every country except Cuba, best Korea, and Iran have a Rothschild family owned central bank.
>>
>>132133296
>its really just worthless employment without actual work
The opposite is true. Everything a corporation does it does for itself. Everything the government does is supposed to be for the people, but because of corporate control of Congress, ends up benefiting primarily the wealthy and corporate owners, not the people, employees, citizens, property owners, consumers and even shareholders
>>
>>132127937
>be millennial
>don't have money
>nobody hires high schoolers anymore, only kid's parents who know someone get a job. (like the market is today)
>taught for the past 18 years to go to college and you have to do it without really wanting to
>they aren't buying them, its usually their parents
>being taught to live in the moment, what do you expect?
>boomers disregard any problem they have created

Kill yourself boomer
>>
>>132138998
Why so complicated? Provide unlimited and unconditional basic income and welfare globally in exchange for sterilization.
>>
>>132139387
That sounds easily possible if you know how to manage your money and search for deals.
>>
>>132139968
>The opposite is true. Everything a corporation does it does for itself.

yep...and worst of all, corporations mostly dont CREATE. they mostly do business by B2G, not the honest way which is B2B.
>>
>>132139397
>I didn't start the gang rape, I just participated lol I'm innocent in all of this
I didn't say they were innocent in this you nigger.
I was just pointing out they didn't begin to start the problems. Boomers get all the shit even though they just continued what was already going on for decades before them.
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Assume the goal is legally remove boomers. What are our options?

>make boomers pay more for healthcare
>get them addicted to painkillers / liver killers
>occasionally have a blackout in the summer heat, usually killing a couple (dozen) oldfucks
>Subsidize motorcycle purchases for anyone over 60
>>
File: 1489329357064.jpg (148KB, 1300x510px) Image search: [Google]
1489329357064.jpg
148KB, 1300x510px
>>132139397
>$1 million fine
agreed

>Make it attractive with a decent wage
negates the nobility of manual labor doesn't it?

>your average American won't do farm labor because it doesn't pay enough for the type of work.
suck it up buttercup, work's gotta get done or America doesn't eat.
>>
>>132139968
>Everything the government does is supposed to be for the people

Are you in grade school? Governments were created by warlords that wanted to tax their subjects to live like kings off them. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>132116311
Then start your own business. There aren't enough jobs because there aren't enough entrepreneurs. If it costs a lot to start your business, tell your parents to nut up or shutup and be the initial investors.
>>
>>132137292
Oh Norway. You don't seem to understand that while you have not seen a crown from your state directly your jobs might have very well been government subsidized.

You see our nordic welfare states wouldn't be able to compete on global markets so we give subsidies and tax-cuts to employers so the can employ people on higher wages.
>>
>>132114696
>retires
I wish. They keep their jobs until they're 80+. That's half the reason why younger people can't find work.
>>
>>132137920

Who gets with a single mom and never has any intention of taking any responsibility for it?
>>
>>132140367
your option is to fuck off from /pol/
>>
>>132139387
Maybe he's lucky enough to live in a place with low Cost Of Living, and a low enough priced real estate market where he could afford to put a nice 25-50% down payment on his mortgage and pay 3 figures a month for his 1100sqft house. Then all he'd have to worry about is utilities and property tax.
>tl;dr: It's possible, but it's also possible he's LARPing
>>
>>132136699
>cherry pick people you disagree with with your contrary anecdote and take the high ground

You realize you're just a faggot right?
>>
>>132140791
>Who gets with a single mom and never has any intention of taking any responsibility for it?

A smart man?
>>
File: norman_rockwell.jpg (340KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
norman_rockwell.jpg
340KB, 1024x768px
>>132140379
>liberal arts are bad

they actually arent, its just the zeitgeist that they reflect. pic rel liberal art in the post ww2

>>132140683
>Then start your own business. There aren't enough jobs because there aren't enough entrepreneurs.

Im working on that actually, I have the talent for it.
>>
>>132140751
>half the reason young people can't find work
wrong. that's even less of a reason than the immigrant problem.
the main issues are the federal reserve and hyper regulation. not to mention trade deals that fuck with our national sovereignty .
>>
File: textbookpriceincrease.jpg (38KB, 595x412px) Image search: [Google]
textbookpriceincrease.jpg
38KB, 595x412px
>>132133413
>This is a clear cut case of more government being a bad solution.
False, the government presumable owns and runs public universities in an attempt to keep higher education affordable. Republican legislatures allow concession corporations to run public universities like a business to "maximize profits"

Profit is maximized when the lowest cost (least amount) of goods or services are delivered at the highest possible price (what the market will bear)

Take college textbooks for example. The current model is to make them outdated every semester even though there are only a handful of small edits between volumes and most of those are corrections from previous errors.

https://priceonomics.com/why-are-textbooks-so-expensive/

Student are compelled by the college to buy textbooks, so this inelastic demand is exploited by rapacious vulture capitalism.
This is literally a case of
>>
>>132137558
>coding seems profitable, but considering how fast it changes, it doesnt seem a good longterm strategy.

In a professional environment the technology doesn't change that fast. You can't rewrite your codebase every 2 years to be the next big thing. Plus as you work at a place, you learn their workflow and technology which makes your job is pretty stable. My company actually pays us to learn new technology so we stay competitive while also helping the company stay ahead.
>>
>>132141095
>A smart man?

A man can be smart and an asshole. A rapist who gets away with it is pretty smart too.
>>
>>132141287
educational books are all free in 2017.

libgen

literally, all, free.

free as a bird
for everyone with ip connection
>>
>>132139387
I'm in South Carolina. Work as a GS for Walgreens. Mortgage is $464/mo. Probably spend $200/mo on my kids. Insurance is god awful though. Food is cheap especially eggs and milk which are .67 a dozen and $1.89 a gallon. I don't have a degree. I work as a GS.
>>
File: hippies.jpg (52KB, 550x383px) Image search: [Google]
hippies.jpg
52KB, 550x383px
>>132114696
>Why did they destroy America to the point of no return?
Because these are the people who ended up running the country
>>
>>132135089
>I was given NOTHING in my life.
You seem to h̶a̶v̶e̶ be it in abundance.
>>
>>132138129
>also the guy who you responded to made money by (((passive income))) which is basically affiliate marketing for Amazon and other scummy corporations. trully a rolemodel.

That's not what I said. But please, come up with excuses why you're too lazy to make a good income by pretending you're taking the high ground by pretending anyone who is successful must have cheated or acted unethically along the way.
>>
>>132141188
looks like skilled labor in today's terms and the right age to be interested in an apprenticeship
>>
>>132141585
That sounds much better than EU.

Please, send American expat to marry and save me.
>>
>>132114696

>Have a BA in Math
>Went for it as I enjoy puzzles and everyone said it was a great degree
>2 years after graduating still no job
>Applied to countless places
>Applied to McDonald's three times on hiring days, not even a call back.

Why even live.
>>
>>132140367
I can't wait for the boomers to die off and then vote against all welfare for millennials and watch as an entire generation of vapers die of lung cancer as they serve my delicious coffee.
>>
File: 1494290593264.jpg (172KB, 640x845px) Image search: [Google]
1494290593264.jpg
172KB, 640x845px
>>132141585
>milk
>eggs
you need to go vegan so you don't get diseased.
eat a diet of INTACT grains, vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and legumes
>>
File: based_pumper_dumper.jpg (41KB, 220x296px) Image search: [Google]
based_pumper_dumper.jpg
41KB, 220x296px
>>132141405
Pumping and dumping single moms seems pretty reasonable to me, unlike raping.
>>
>>132141594
All due to my hard work :^)

It's how I sleep like a baby when homeless people shiver at night.
>>
>>132141834
All of that is fucking expensive in this shitty fucking rock.
>>
>>132141594
>crossing out words
you need to go back
>>
>>132141782
I fell for the B.S. Math degree meme, too.
I haven't bothered applying anywhere though, because I don't have any personal references.
>>
>>132141782
You do realize you have to move sometimes right? It's not just a meme that people moved to find a good job.
>>
>>132141585
How much of a down payment did you put on your mortgage, anon?
>>
>>132141782
>Le overqualified meme

Just don't put anything with the word math on you resume
>>
>>132141879
>Pumping and dumping single moms seems pretty reasonable to me, unlike raping.

It's not very hard to trick women. You want to be a asshole be my guest but you aren't gonna get my permission.
>>
>>132114696
because they voted in commie globalists
>>
>>132142008
So with what money is he gonna afford the cost of moving and paying for rent/mortgage? Not being obsequious, I'm genuinely curious how you'd recommend he go about moving.
>>
>>132141934
>he fell for the 'eating healthy is expensive' meme
you can buy a week's worth of lentils for a few bucks
you can buy a weeks' worth of kale for 5-10 bucks
you can buy a week's worth of fruit for 10-20 bucks
you can buy a week's worth of beans for 20 bucks
you can buy a week's worth of wheat berries for 10 bucks
you can buy a week's worth of steel cut oats for 8 bucks.
it's like 75 bucks a week for healthy eating
>>
>>132141934
>>132142334
maybe 100 at the most
>>
>>132142008

Believe me I've been trying to look into those places too.

>>132142126

I'm honestly tempted. My Brother in law left out that he has an English degree on his resume and places actually hiring him.
>>
>>132116311
Yugoslavia - Jobs, prosperous nation built on National Socialism.
Ex-Yugoslav countries - Indebted 3rd world shitholes.

>stopbeingstubborn.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>132141834
I like chicken and meat. 5 large chicken breasts is like $5 at Walmart. Whereas a bag of spinach or romaine is $1-$2 a bag/head. I don't eat a lot of pork though.
>>
>>132142572
answer me, fagbot
>>132142089
>>
>>132142532
>Yugoslavia - Jobs, prosperous nation built on National Socialism.

diaspora detected. Yugo was great not becouse of Yugo work but becouse of American donations i.e. boomer donations.
>>
>>132141782
Still not as bad as the BA in physics meme
>>
>>132141782
>>132143018
>Still not as bad as the BA in physics meme

Physics is a meme? what isnt a meme then...
>>
>>132142089
With the FHA we paid $1600 down. Interest is 4.5% and the house was only like $55k. Good neighborhood surrounded by old folks and farmland. My wife did have a job at the time making around $40k but having a daycare raise my kids for me made me feel like a failure so she quit her job and it's been working good ever since.
>after a month of no daycare kids start calling my wife mom again
>>
>>132141834
How tight do you tie your man bun? And how many shirts do you have that say "keep calm and namaste on?" Three?
>>
File: u7LsCDS.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
u7LsCDS.png
51KB, 512x512px
>>132117215
>sys admins are so last decade. Get into INFOSEC

What the fuck do you think infosec is securing, you retard?
>>
>>132137249
>the population is exploding and new housing is stagnant
isn't this one of those problems that a free market was supposed to fix?
>>
>>132142479
>I'm honestly tempted.

Well, I had to follow a small course on HR.
The memes about HR are true. HR positions are filled by naive women who overestimate their intelligence and have an inflated sense of self.
This woman literally said to me they will hire someone who is less competent but has a better "personality", where personality could very well be "he looks like a chad".
The hiring process is completely broken, once you understand this fact you have much more chances of getting a job. You have to adapt to their stupid rules unfortunately.
>>
>>132143198
lol I pay about 2k a rent for same sized shit hole house in here, first american waifu i meet I go to church, get married and fuck off to farm a small piece of land in nowhere, u.s.
>>
>>132114696
>>132115061
Anons, your daddy issues aren't the end of civilization.
>>
>>132143164
At this point? Doing volunteer projects and traveling the world until UBI in your home country.
>>
>>132142324
It's not wonderful but it's less than $500/mo even $300 (with everythings sans food) to rent a room in a house. Where I lived everyone kept to themselves but you can select a house with the type of socialness preferred. That's how I made the transition. Even a minimum wage job can pay this kind of rent. In a year or two most people should have a job that would let them upgrade to something more private.
>>
>>132142572
chicken and meat will give you cancer
over 90% of diseases are preventable
you can buy enough vegetables in a week even while being poor
>10 bucks on spinach in a carton
>5 bucks on kale
>5 bucks on broccoli
>5 bucks on peppers
>5 bucks on mushrooms
thats $30 bucks a week on vegetables
20 bucks on unsalted beans, 5 total on both red and green lentils, 5 on seeds, 8 on steel cut oats, 5-10 on wheat berries, 20 on fruit and that's just slightly less than 100 bucks a week on groceries, or less than 4800 a year.
>>
>>132142794
Entirely false. People took pride in their work. Use the analogy of sports.

United Yugo- Top tier in everysport
Divided - Shitty except waterpolo.

Yugoslavia was meant to be one. Arguing with one another is like Bavaria arguig with Saxony. Same people different province.

United we stood, divided we fell.
And yes, diaspora, what choice did I have after the whole area chimped out like a bunch of subhumans because of (((foreign funding)))?
>>
>>132143349
>You have to adapt to their stupid rules unfortunately.
Np you don't. Agricultural work is pretty universally men.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>132143366
I'm 5 minutes from Anderson mall and like 25 minutes from Greenville. Not really nowhere. From my location I could get to a tri county campus in 30 seconds. I gotta rip up this floor next week.
>>
>>132138864
Dont you get it germboy?
It's too
fucking
late

Jesus christ you hopers are now having to rely on genocide to have any hope for yourselves
>>
>>132142794
>yugo lived on NEETbucks
False, their debt was 13 billion when it fell apart, the united debt of all countries now is roughly 250 billion.
>>
File: 1469119210155.png (375KB, 600x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469119210155.png
375KB, 600x562px
>>132136730
I have talked with my father about it. He knows all too well how bad his generation fucked up, well, everything for our generation.

But he feels bad for a day and then there is a whole new day following, and he quickly forgets. Boomer to the bone.
>>
>>132143246
nice memes faggot. I will cheer when you get cancer or heart disease.
I have short normal hair, and I would shave it every day if people wouldn't think I'm a neo-nazi for it
Eating meat or dairy of any kind, also processed foods, salt, refined sugar, or even 'healthy' oils is drug addict tier. it is degenerate and it will kill you.
>>
>>132143831
>Agricultural work is pretty universally men

Also is pretty universally immigrants who work illegally
>>
>>132143349
You can fake personality if you have even a cursory knowledge of body language and eye contact
>>
>>132134118

You will be deported back to wherever you came from. It is not for you to keep, nigger.
>>
>>132143376
>policy of short-term profits at the expense of long-term stability
>made by a generation of corporate shills
>that already reversed the country to a developING status, and potentially leading to a status of failed state
>in a country that has the most nuclear weapons in the world and is the sole super-power
>not potentially the of the world and civilization
>>
>>132143709
Sounds like complete shit for bulking. I'll stick to my diet.
>>
>>132143198
Having your wife raise your kids > extra $40k/yr in the household

stay based

>>132143576
Sounds good on paper, but that canadian anon can't even get a call back from McDonalds...
>>
>>132143988
you fucking write like a redditor
>>
>>132136730
Yes. He refuses to admit he fucked up. My mum constantly says I should retrain "in computers".
>>
>>132143366

Malta is absolutely beautiful. Why would you ditch Malta for the US?
>>
>>132144235
>>132144235
>>132144235
N E W
>>
>>132143789
>Yugoslavia was meant to be one. Arguing with one another is like Bavaria arguig with Saxony.

false analogy, the tensions were present all the time and you had all sorts of soft affirmative action hiring in Yugo.
Historically nations in Yugo were never under the same civilizational influence, unlike Bavaria and Saxony which were Germanic tribes.
>>
>>132144028
>You can fake personality

It's not even a problem, unless you are actually an autist. You just need to be the more outgoing version of yourself.
It's bullshit tough, because there are a lot of naturally quiet people who are fit for a lot of jobs, but are passed for people who can crack a joke in the moment of the interview.

p.s.
Women in the workplace were a mistakc
>>
File: 1497414625798.jpg (89KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1497414625798.jpg
89KB, 1024x689px
>>132144109
>implying the central banks weren't what supported all of this corporatism
>implying this wasn't deep in already by the time the boomers were born
>ignoring the push for central banks in the 1800s
>ignoring stronger centralization of powers because of civil war
>ignoring the fed creation in 1913
>ignoring the Progressive era in the early 1900s
>ignoring the unsustainabilty of the New Deal
>ignoring leftist foreign intervention into WWI and WWII
>>
>>132142334
Yea, it's expensive.

Who the fuck wants to pay 75 dollars for that shit when you can spend 25-ish a week eating jew garbage, especially if you work minimum wage or slightly above.
>>
>>132144336
False yet again, affirmative action hiring? How old are you? Yugoslavia came before the provinces. Everyone was Yugoslav from Croatia/Serbia/Bosnia etc.
The nationalism was towards a united Slavic country, the socialism was towards our own people.

Yugoslavia was closer to NAZI Germany than it was to USSR, thats why foreign funding demolished it. (((They))) like communists remember? But they never liked Yugoslavia.
>>
>>132144163
>Sounds good on paper, but that canadian anon can't even get a call back from McDonalds...

Sounds like there is something fundamentally wrong with his application or interview process. If these people are hiring but not hiring him then there's something wrong with him. But if people *aren't* hiring because of oversupply of labor, he needs to move.
>>
>>132127491

What the fuck?

Who wants a second hand computer and to use public transportation?

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>132144162
>bad for bulking
did I not say steel cut oats? what about all the legumes i mentioned?
i didn't factor nuts into the budget, but if you spend a little more or cut out fruit you could get almonds or walnuts
also
>he fell for the bulking meme
>>
>>132144272
Malta is fucking shit. High cost of living (food, and housing), lack of food variety, everything exported here, shit tier infrastructure, is part of EU = is not free, is basically a developing country in every sense.

>>132143944
Even better.
>>
>>132144802
Fast food is ruled by flips in lower management here, you will not be hired as a white.
>>
>>132144935
Terrible public services in anything you can imagine. Terrible weather, always extremely hot outside of winter, no rain no winter no fall no spring.

Absolutely abysmal air quality, like damn near Hong Kong levels of bad inside the cities.
>>
>>132132742
We have a currency backed by petrodollar revenue now, check William E. Simon's 1974 deal with KSA, hence why we intervene and fuck up OPEC countries. Transacting oil in USD and pricing it according to US interests is what gives the currency its value.
>>
>>132140300
Boomers get all the shit because despite knowing social security, medicare, and basically their world view is unsustainable they still are forcing their children and grand children to pay for it all.

>>132140379
>work's gotta get done or America doesn't eat.

Ok, then make that work attractive somehow. Right now the compensation being offered is so bad that we have to import 3rd world slave labor.
>>
>>132144713
even poor people can spend 75-100 dollars a week on groceries
cut the fucking cable, it does no good for anyone
>>
>>132144713
>>132145146
not to mention that you'll save yourself from a lot of pain and disease later on, plus all those medical bills
>>
Oh dear Millenial cry bitches. Go - buy a cheap house. Buy tools. Move your ass and start to work. Three years later the house looks great. Sell it. Buy another. Repeat. Haven't your soccer mums told you how to use a saw and a hammer? Nothing could be more whack than crying on internet platforms "how sad your life is". Look at WW1 and WW2 vets, steelworkers or coalminers. Compare it to your last selfie. Indeed. You see a weak telepussy. Now stop crying, take a tissue and go to work.
>>
>>132145424
you're throwing pearls before swine
>>
>>132144979
Sounds like you should move then
>>
>>132145424
This

Faggots all want a 9-5 office job and 100k a year.
Fuck off and work the oil rigs 16 hours a day for 3 weeks/month.
>>
>>132145734
I dont work in fast food.
>>
>>132114874
this, together with a childishly fantastic idealisation of marxism

worst generation of the 20th century hands down, I hope there will be a special place in hell awaiting them.
>>
>>132145776
Actually I don't care about money. I just want to fuck off from Europe.
>>
>>132114696
To play devil's advocate here. My parents bought their first house in 1981 at 18% interest. Back then houses averaged about a 4% gain in value every year.
>>
>>132145424
>Go - buy a cheap house.

The problem with "cheap" houses (hint: not actually cheap) is that they are located in no jobs areas. Also fixing them is prohibitively expensive, at least where I live.
>>
File: SadHelper.jpg (57KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
SadHelper.jpg
57KB, 619x453px
>>132132771
>I constantly think of the advice and life lessons I will teach my children, and I heard none of it from my parents, they bought into that disneyland TV fantasy world where everything is okay and everything just ends up fine because they live in big houses separated from the rest of the world.

So true, it hurts.
My father always provided materially for me really well but fuck he never gave me a single advice on life, women, discipline, manhood and values. He just came back from work, sat in front of the TV/computer or went running and that was it.

The only thing he taught me I can think of is swimming when I was 3.
It's weird in a way, he never hesitated to invest money for my well being and no doubt he would sacrifice a lot for me but he never taught me how to be a man.

Hell I learned more in my 20s from this trashy place than him, I realized recently that I never had a meaningful talk with him in my entire life and even if I would I don't know how I would do it because it would feel so weird and probably conflictual.
>>
>>132132364
>unironically this
Even having both my parents I was never taught anything. I have no memory of learning anything of significance from either of my parents. Most everything I need to do or learn I had to figure out/research on my own. I don't hate them for it but it's like why do you do that?
>>
>>132133032
It is the minorities that are causing that wealth disparity. Immigrants lower wages for the working class and increase profits for the (((elites))).

http://www.justfacts.com/immigration.asp#economic_wages
>>
>>132145827
well no shit you lazy fuck you're jobless
>>
>>132146315
>>132132364
Well, at least you didn't have 2 drunkards as your parents and violent big brother.
>>
>>132117179
He's not gen x, he's late 60s early 70s (I guess 60s) and he's about 20. How is that gen x?
>>
File: family96829.jpg (803KB, 3548x2811px)
family96829.jpg
803KB, 3548x2811px
>>132146274
>Hell I learned more in my 20s from this trashy place than him, I realized recently that I never had a meaningful talk with him in my entire life and even if I would I don't know how I would do it because it would feel so weird and probably conflictual.

another one here...learn from it, overcome it. teach your children well...

artofmanliness . com
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.