[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandatory LGBTQ-QWERTY-LMNOP Training

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: stupid shirt.jpg (157KB, 1010x1010px) Image search: [Google]
stupid shirt.jpg
157KB, 1010x1010px
Did any of you have to go a mandatory diversity training at work? How bad was it?

I started my first job out of college at a major bank. I like my job so I decided it best to hide my power level through the experience.

I would have been perfectly willing to sit quietly through this damn meeting, but they made us all talk about the issues and give our gender pronouns.

The presenter also took cheap shots at Trump without naming him.

Why can't they just let me do my job? Do they have to try and indoctrinate us or sniff out those who don't accept the stupid fucking transgender thing?

Should I have argued and taken a stand?
>>
File: IMG_2627.jpg (93KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2627.jpg
93KB, 570x320px
>>132111907
>cheap shots at Trump
That's kind of jimmy-rustling after Trump shouted out to queers in his acceptance speech at the RNC. Almost makes you think the left doesn't want to reconcile or compromise...

Anyhow hide your power level like most people and take notes because the people doing this to you will be the first ones to be shown the oven.
>>
>>132113136
>That's kind of jimmy-rustling after Trump shouted out to queers
I know. And after Clinton said she was against gay marriage.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.