[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepest darkest redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 24

File: 14429337.gif (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
14429337.gif
47KB, 320x240px
>Mfw you realize that politics just means "Compromise"
>Mfw trade works out of compromise, rather than out of generosity
>Mfw Political correctness is moral compromise in moral diversity.
>Mfw Every economic and political system is just a compromise between groups of people who originally gave up their dignity to live in a seemingly "Utopian world"
>Mfw no political/economic ideology, not Communism, not capitalism, not Nazism, will ever lead to Utopia, because the system is designed upon someone else' deficit
>Mfw the system can never be changed or fixed, because it is fundamentally flawed

>Mfw you will always be apart of a falling civilization, no matter what.
>>
>>132111692
Welcome.
>>
>>132111819
I've been browsing pol for years though..
This is the first time I've questioned the system.
It makes me wanna go innawoods and just live in isolation.
>>
File: 1469728119929.jpg (29KB, 356x650px) Image search: [Google]
1469728119929.jpg
29KB, 356x650px
>>132111692
>net neutrality is beeing broken to form a tech intelligence dynasti with the people we insulted the most over the past 5-10 years
>we have been targeted, analyzed. Archived.
who cares anymore, the worlds time horizion has significantly decreased and the chance of oure generation dying a horrible death is increasing by the day
>>
>Deepest darkest redpill
>posts some 101 entry level bullshit

The real deepest and darkest redpill is Kabbalistic (Jewish) Gematria, you pleb.
>>
Not really a red pill, but I think about how this reality could literally be just a brief thought in another beings head and none of this truly exists. We could be one out of trillions of different realities going on at once, that are also filled with trillions of other realities and so on and so forth.
>>
>>132111692
I remember the first time I saw that face. shit rocked me.
>>
>>132112798
>>132113233
>>132112296
>>132111819
It's like you really don't understand the gravity of what this all means

>Politics is shit
>We discuss politics, as if more politics is the answer
>More politics leads to the fall of every civilization, hence the fall of every civilization

>Western civilization is thought to be the greatest in the world
>Civilization itself is shit
>We're only civilized because we're forced into by other civilized peoples.
>There's no ultimate goal or gain. Having a lifetime goal in a civilized world is folly, like asking for more money, when your pockets are torn.
>>
>>132114115
The goal of civilization is advancement for a better or "an easier" life. Always has been. Why do you think we invented the wheel? Because we like circles? No, it made survival easier.
>>
Our great-great-grandchildren will be brown.
>>
k then lets have a war. its the only alternative.

Are you ready to have a war anon.
if not......

you are compromising.
>>
>>132111692
>Mfw no political/economic ideology, not Communism, not capitalism, not Nazism, will ever lead to Utopia

Why do you think Utopia is something that should be pursued?
>>
>>132114324
Yes, but you're not understanding what I'm saying

>The goal of civilization is advancement for a better or "an easier" life.
Define better
Define easier
Living as an ancient man, more food was available, as long as you worked for it. But what's different about what we do today and what we did thousands of years ago? We're still working for food.
Infant mortality aside, humans on average lived to be 70-80 years of age.

At its peak, during the Industrial revolution, men worked 100 hour work weeks.
Compare that to the seasonal work that our agrarian ancestors did, or the hunting/gathering of our ancestors prior.
>>
>>132115106
I don't think even you know what your point is.
>>
>>132111692
People 500 years ago would call this Utopia
The standard changes as living conditions improve, it is people themselves that can't be satisfied
>>
>>132115327
agreed vro
>>
>>132114433
>yours will be
>>
>>132114707
>k then lets have a war. its the only alternative.
The alternative is to just leave people the fuck alone. If all government and trade ceased, and all modern conveniences were wiped out, there'd be mass starvation. But do you know who would be starving to death? The people in the cities and in the arid wastelands where nothing grows. For as long as civilization has been around, they've existed to be a drain on the resources of everyone around them, especially the environment.

>>132114899
>Why do you think Utopia is something that should be pursued?
people generally want better standards of living.
I'm not saying that it should be pursued.
Their idea of utopia is like the "THE END" screen in movies; they want it to be fulfilling, but for it to keep going and going. We're always trying to work for a goal; and when that goal is reached, we become depressed and unfulfilled. Not very many rich people retire; the excess money they get is fuel for more money.
Civilization, as it is ,always works in someone else's deficit. It's unlike an uncivilized man that can be content at any age; the civilized man is always at an increment deficit, enough to keep him working, not enough to fill him up.
>>
File: 1496510012532.jpg (73KB, 595x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496510012532.jpg
73KB, 595x960px
>>132111692
>>
>>132114115
When we are free from The State, all compromise is voluntary.

Come join us
>>
>>132115327
They could call today "Utopia"; and as you said, people will never be satisfied, but it's fundamentally flawed.

Civilization and all of its little compromises, be it the political ones or the economic ones, always leave us at a deficit (Like I said in my first post).

>Hunter-gatherer finds himself in a scarce environment
>dies

>Agrarian man finds himself in a scarce environment
>Farms the land
>Has a surplus of grain
>Upset villager sees him not working
>He taxes the farmer, to keep the farmer in constant deficit, so the farmer will always work for surplus.
>Farmer invests in tools and farmhands, and pays them a shitty wage; meanwhile, the farmer lives a little bit better, at the deficit of the farmhands' bad wages.
>Wage slaves see an abundance of jobs, and they choose the easiest one with the most pay

When product is cheap, the labor becomes cheap, and the cycle continues, because each person lives in deficit of another, always working for the individual and the system.

My main point is that without this fundamental deficit, man can be content and doesn't ever idealize a utopia or even anything better than what already is.
>>
>>132111692
Human survival skill 101. Biggest red pill is the Jews.
>>
When religion turns in a moneymaking meme machine.
>>
>>132117039
If we become free from the state, everything would be voluntary, given that there's no need to compromise.
But capitalism is another system that will always perpetuate the growth of a new state, because capitalism is compromising.
>>
>>132117241
That's the power of religion. It can be a great structure for a society, but it can be parasitized by greedy people in many ways.
>>
File: 642ba85b52e41361b4bd6e5506a514e2.jpg (311KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
642ba85b52e41361b4bd6e5506a514e2.jpg
311KB, 1280x850px
Weddings are overrated.
>>
Your calling card when knowing if you really have a good neighbor.
>>
Actually technology is above politics.
It settles the rhythm and tendencies.
And above tech is nature and we don't control nature.
So the control we have is a illusion.
>>
File: IMG_0074.jpg (33KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0074.jpg
33KB, 480x320px
>>132111692
What you are calling compromise, imo, if we're being serious, would more correctky be called diplomacy. Diplomacy involved compromise but transcends or at least involves more complexity and nuance than mere compromise.
Compromise assumes both parties are being honest about and fully understand the dynamics and stakes at hand and that the only way forward is mutual sacrifice. Diplomacy on the other hand can involve something more along the lines of poker-face, deception, appearance vs reality, collusion, and sometimes superior force and taking territory and then managing fallout and public perception if necessary.

Political correctness for example isnt necessarily a compromise as much as a combination of atonement for perceived or agreed upon wrongs whein their may be no payoff or benefit for the party giving away power. Or, a certain degree of power may simply have been taken through a combination of shame and using the legal and democratic systems against those in power. As we have seen, giving power and territory to women, Blacks and other minorities hasn't been a compromise where everyone gets something and backs off of each other or sticks to an agreement. (((They))) keep coming for more (while using or indoctrinating and emboldening these groups).
>>
>>132117611
Its a cancer in here. They are eternal cucks. Unless right wing indoctrination of faith ala Francisco Franco's system, i doubt the Catholic Faith would actually matter. Where are those Christian Mafia when you need them?
>>
>>132117234
Jews were behind a lot of the atrocities of the modern era, I'll give you that.
But Jews don't even need to do a thing. There are white people openly advocating cuckoldry. Black people are advocating cuckoldry.
Modern man is a Jew. The Jews in Israel are being Jew'd by fellow Jews.
Whites are jew'd by other whites.
>>
>>132117241
His book, "Meditations" is what every anon here needs to follow.
>>
>>132117895
Political correctness would never work. Substituting an insult with another insult is still an insult. It would be much more effective if people are taught to tend to their own before everything else.
>>
File: 1494158347784.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494158347784.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>132111692
Telling it like has realised something new and special.
>Bruh sun dosn't cast a shadow.
>>
>>132117895
Compromise - settle a dispute by mutual concession.
I'm rolling with this definition, tbqh.

>Political correctness is atonement for historical wrongs
In my way of looking at it, I'd say that political correctness is a compromise of "Your cooperation for my atonement".
White privilege, for example, is something I'm probably born with, according to them, so I have to act like I can't be victimized, for the sake of not hurting their feelings or offending them. Political correctness can only be sustained coming from the mentality that "We are all the same and ought to build a society for all humans".

And the reason blacks and women keep coming back for more, is because they want "equality" which is codeword for "superiority".
I was fortunate to have been born years after my brother; I always respected him, and we never fought, mainly because he was the eldest and superior to me. Our difference in age is WHY we got along, as opposed to my neighbors who always fought. As I got older, the arguments became more trivial as the age gap closed, because he was no longer the "eldest" in the eyes of everyone.

All mammals are content being submissive until the opportunity comes when they can become dominant. This is true for blacks and women. And they will not abuse the opportunity like we're doing with our "Political correctness".
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (22KB, 158x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
22KB, 158x207px
>>132118244
PC is a power grab, a form of manipulation, a strategy, a strange or perverse form of battle or warfare. It only "works" as long as guilt and shame work on the party with power.

If you think about it it is the social/political manifestation of the Jewish mother. This pretty much tells us (((who))) is behind it. They've been doing it for as long as they've been in exile, and it has only really worked on Christian nations, and Christianity is uktimately a form of Judaism.
>>
File: 1497627027316.jpg (78KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497627027316.jpg
78KB, 850x400px
>>132119552
(((They))) basically are abusing it since the Ancient Times.
>>
>>132111692
*im a what out of ten because I cant into arithmetic*
>>
>>132111692
Large scale/industrial societies are doomed to fail. Families and communities are undermined for growth and greed. Family and community are the foundations of civilization.
>>
>>132117155
The farmer wants to be taxed, since he cannot survive without a government or higher authority that guarantees him security on his land and shelter during trade in the city. It allows men and their families to live a predominantly autarchic life. Some form of hierarchy always remains.

During the industrial revolution self-sufficiency became increasingly uncommon. This development is unsustainable since the reward for your work does not necessarily equate to the value of basic requirements. We are therefore losing our existential base that has been with us since the beginning of time.

Our bodies function based on trade-offs, hierarchy, and diplomacy just like civilization does. Your body is a nation with millions of differently specialized individuals. Find a political system that behaves in a similar way as our biology does.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>132120387

>Large scale/industrial societies are doomed to fail.

This, take the Tedpill.
>>
>>132111692
Utopianism is cancer. In utopia, development stops; humanity stagnates; turns vegetable.
>>
File: thefoundation.jpg (18KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
thefoundation.jpg
18KB, 350x500px
Read this. Philosophy is the root of politics and the root of everything.
>>
File: IMG_1164.png (423KB, 640x328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.png
423KB, 640x328px
>>132119840
Right.
>>
File: hiiisonik.gif (47KB, 283x320px) Image search: [Google]
hiiisonik.gif
47KB, 283x320px
>>132111692
Your conclusion is not false, but your reason is misdirected. The fundamental problem is population size vs. human brain psychology. Most of us are not adapted for large scale populations that tend to create these economic distribution channels.
>>
Look up behaviorial sink:

https://youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
>>
File: Screenshot_20170702-102119.jpg (511KB, 1437x2134px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702-102119.jpg
511KB, 1437x2134px
I'm not going to say this man's word should be law, some of his ideals are outdated. This book caught my eye in a strange part of my life, if I was to every form my morals around another man's word, it would be this mother fucker right here. Call me what you will, at least it makes sense.
>>
File: GG.jpg (146KB, 544x686px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
146KB, 544x686px
>>132123355

>Call me what you will

Ok, i'll call you a impressionable pseud.

>This book caught my eye in a strange part of my life

You were depressed, right?
>>
File: 1498491315153.jpg (99KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498491315153.jpg
99KB, 900x600px
>>132111692

>nazism won't lead to utopia

Why exactly? What's wrong with people of the same national and ethnic background working together for a common cause?

Kike propaganda mutilated the reputation of a perfectly good political system/ideology.
>>
>>132122139

Seconding this, leftists always pretend population size is never a factor.
>>
I would have said depressed if I meant that. I said storage because I meant strange. If you really care so much then you could align me closer to someone with sociopathic tendencies than a depressed individual. As far as impressionable... no more than the next guy. It's not the first philosophical book I've picked up. Not by any means. What do you find askew with his writing in this book may I ask?
>>
>>132111692
like an object caught in the gravity of another, it is constantly falling, yet kept in motion, a sick sad world.
>>
>>132111692
That is why you have to turn to Christ anon. We (humans) will never be able to create perfection, since we're all flawed beings with imperfect ideas. Only if we listen to God we're able to do something good in the world, through his greatness.

Turn to the Lord urgently. God bless you anons.
>>
>>132111692

A critical difference be ween right wing and left wing ideologies are the incentives of who exactly it benefits.

To the individual right wing beliefs are always superior, be skeptical of the government and foreigners, stick to your culture, be fiscally responsible, all these things are good advice you could give to someone who wants to survive in this world.

Lefty views are designed to benefit the caretakers, like you're a kindergarten teacher reigning over a class room. Get along with everyone, help your weaker classmates, everyone pitch in to fund the needs of the whole, It doesn't matter who falls to the bottom of the social hierarchy as a result of the "harmony" this achieves for those in power.

Do your political views empower you and those you love or do they empower your handlers?

Don't reinforce the playpen, become an adult and leave it.
>>
>>132111692
Jesus, fucking Einstein 2.0 just figured out the well-known circle of life that nature's law determine existince.

All we have is a layer of civilasation upon us.

Im not even going to welcome to your new view, you should have known is passed your 18th age or so mate.
>>
>>132125198

But God is literally just an idea in the observal universe you low IQ pleb.

Yes, the universe has a "Logos" and natural order to it that appears almost human and concious. That's just the way it is, wasting your time trying to communicate directly to it like it's the magical tree from Pocahontas is silly. God does not speak English or Latin or any human language, it's just action and reaction, memetic synchronicity, like a mathematical function - you get out what you put in.
>>
>>132124120
Nothing will lead to utopia, we are human, even if we are all white, we will fuck eachother, that's what we do
>>
>>132126161

Nazism means weeding out the bad seeds. A white person who needlessly attacks whites must be exiled or otherwise removed from the gene pool.
>>
File: blergh.jpg (79KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
blergh.jpg
79KB, 620x387px
>>132111692
Humans are sinners, every one of us. Of course Utopia is a myth. However, this does not mean each civilization is equally shitty. The West has proven itself again and again to be the greatest civilization ever to arise on Earth, by just about any metric (cultural, political, or economic). Today the civilization bequeathed to us by our forefathers is under threat. Today our task is to save this civilization from destruction.
>>
>>132125468

gf or sauce please
>>
>>132126071
God is real anon. Stop denying yourself the greatness of his love. Jordan Peterson and his lectures are less reliable than the Bible. Praise the Lord and make this world a better place.
>>
>>132126353
That's not anywhere close to a utopia, perfect means perfect, not pretty close
>>
>>132126471
Listen to the nazi, he is a little bit delusional, but god makes no sense, in any way
>>
File: 1477840567015.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1477840567015.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>132114115
get a load of this guy
L'appel du vide
>>
>>132111692
4skin isn't for cynics >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>132126791
Everything that made sense to us failed. It's about time we let go of trying to change the world on our own, and let God do it through us. Jesus Christ is our Messiah, and I'll pray for you atheists to find his light and make your lives have meaning again. You too can be fulfilled, if only you let the Lord work through you the entire world will be changed in His image.
>>
>>132127072
You should really go see a doctor
>>
>>132111692

This is why subversion is a necessary evil simple minds will never understand.
>>
File: 36d.png (52KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
36d.png
52KB, 1100x800px
>>132112055
>browsing pol for years though..
>first time I've questioned the system
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>politics is compromise
>political correctness is compromise
>we live in a society that makes compromise between individuals as difficult as possible by having a state that interferes with individual interests
>high immigration rate makes compromise between groups near impossible as compromise can only be attained when the wants and needs of various groups do not conflict.
>>
>>132111692
You are right, but the US has a chance to "have our way"...

Compromising, in US politics has mainly pushed us left of center, but either way it has benefitted corporations, career politicians enriching themselves and their cronies.

Us, American /pol/sters SHOULD be burning up social media to fire up the normies and lean on elected officials (especially in Senate) to pass the immigration bill, and to start working in favor of what Americans voted for.

These leeches in Senate are trying to halt/stall President Trump's agenda. It needs to be made known to these cocksuckers that we WILL start recalling processes in their states if they can't work toward dismantling ObummaCare, lowering taxes, getting the newly passed House immigration through, creating term limits, etc etc.

WE ARE BECOMING COMPLACENT ALREADY.
>>
>>132111692
The compromise used to be in the upwards direction, however it appears we're at our apex and perhaps have even passed it. The compromise now is taking us down the slope of civilization, not up it.
>>
File: 1280_vern_standbyme.jpg (271KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280_vern_standbyme.jpg
271KB, 1280x720px
>>132111692
H-hey, do you guys want to see a dead body?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>132115300
People had easier lives in ancient times.

Those who were ill to begin with died off, leaving no burden on the rest of people.

Work wise people generally worked less, since nature was unspoiled and bigger varieties of food were present as well as more sources of clean water.

Also there was no need for up keeping super complex mechanisms. Hence why they did not have big luxuries, but also did not need have be devoted on very narrow sets of tasks.

They generally had wider fields of knowledge that were 'close to ground', hence they could start from nothing. On the opposite end a Senior Programmer would have his knowledge absolutely useless.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.