[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Morocco a safe country to travel to? Why or why not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: moro-MMAP-md.png (72KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
moro-MMAP-md.png
72KB, 1036x733px
Is Morocco a safe country to travel to? Why or why not?
>>
It's in Africa, no.
>>
>>132111849
North Africa. But they've said that Morocco does have a terror problem that no one likes talking about.
>>
>>132111626
Aside from a slight risk of kidnapping in the western sahara (don't go there) and many tourist traps (like everywhere), yes it's safe.
>>
>>132111626
Is somehow the low budget version of Turkey, is safe other than Sahara, pickpockets and things like that is the worst that could happen to you
>>
>>132112064
Let's say I went to Casablanca. Would I be at risk as an American?
>>
>>132112259
>at risk
tourist rip offs and pickpockets
>>
>>132112541
>>132112541
That's not what I fucking asked, Spain. I asked if I, an American, went to Casablanca or Fas, Morocco, would my ass get murdered?
>>
>>132112781
If you say that you're american you probably will.
>>
>>/trv/
>>
>>132112899
Well since most Moroccans aren't fat as shit, I would stick out.

But I'm getting off topic here. Is there a travel restriction in place by Trump or not?
>>
>>132113021
Nigger, what?
>>
Moroccan here. Stay away, we have enough sandal and socks wearing pasty burgers walking around, huffing and puffing because no scootmobils.

Is it safe? Yeah, but some hoods are dodgy. But I felt safer in Morocco than I did in some nigger infested places in America(i travel a lot).
>>
>>132111626
>muslim country
>safe to travel
no, sweetie, it's not safe to go there
>>
>>132113155
Nigger, you're not fucking Moroccan. You have a Dutch flag. Until I see a red flag with a green star, shut your fucking mouth.
>>
>>132111626
It was before. Ever since Gadaffi died, all the nigger muslims have infested africa even more.

So not really. No muslim country is fun, m8.
>>
>>132113155
Shut up.
>>
>>132112781
It's Morocco you idiot, not fucking Iraq. Westerners have been going to the place fur fucking decades now. In fact, there was a recent hoo-ha in the UK about how British actors from the 50's used to go there and shag young Moroccan boys while getting SKOOMED out on hashish.

It's perfectly safe.
>>
>>132113552
>>132113552
>It's Morocco, you idiot
And it's also 99% Muslim too, dick.
>>
>>132113069
i think he meant to say take this thread to >>>/trv/
>>
>>132113876
They can't answer my fucking question
>>
it is a shithole , i dont visit that country in my life, also moroccans are scum and you can ask other europeans about that
>>
>>132111626
Safer than France and England for sure
>>
>>132115921
This.
>>
Moroccan here, its safe here, will the north having some troubles cause of #Hirak, and the rest of country is safe, have a good time, and don't listen to those fuckers who tells you its not safe.
>>
>>132111626

no. pick-pockets galore
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.