[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1484092626316.png (662KB, 446x904px) Image search: [Google]
1484092626316.png
662KB, 446x904px
Can we all agree that he did nothing wrong?
No christcucks allowed edition
>>
He murdered a bunch of people for no reason at all. And gave a bunch of SJWs a boatload of ammunition.
>>
File: 1498708844336.jpg (31KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498708844336.jpg
31KB, 480x320px
>>132110265
this

but there was virtually nothing wrong in his manifesto, particularly the part about offering ANY objectivity towards blacks
>>
File: slide_221713_890610_free.jpg (278KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
slide_221713_890610_free.jpg
278KB, 1200x900px
>Being such an insecure stylelet you have to copy the OG shooters
>>
>>132110175

Why was he living in New Mexico under the name John christian graas?
>>
>>132110175
it would be fine if he shot niggers instead if based black people
>>
He should have trained and waited for the race war instead
>>
>>132110895
"Based black people"
GTFO christcuck
>>
He's a great example of Land Of The Free muh America Murica muh Israel vassal state.

He is the literal reason why the Land of the Free deleted the REBEL FLAG hahahah

First they banned the flag.
Then they banned the statues.

I like when fat burger cunt faggots call me "europoor" because I don't have "freedomz" and "AR15".

Kike slave burger goys are really pathetic subhumans.
>>
>>132110455
he made a good point about how white people do have culture and have just spread it around
>>
>>132110175
more importantly, can we agree he was /fa/ as fuck?
>>
Shooting up a BLM rally would have stirred some ruckus. Could've been first shots in the actual race war

Instead the retard chooses to crash a sunday mass in church, sending mixed signals to his audience. So was it race or religion? Was it aimed against all negroes or just the christian ones? He gets pounded by Bubba in the shower right now and he achieved absolutely nothing
>>
>>132110265
>>132110455
The point is to garner a harsh reaction and that was what happened.
>>132110620
He had his own nice style of aesthetic
>>132111226
And look how many people the media and government alienated by their reaction. That's the point.
>>132111426
Yeah the old South African and Rhodesian flags were nice
>>132111730
It is hard to say whether or not shooting up a BLM rally would have done more damage. Shooting elderly blacks in a church really sends a message and honestly probably caused more of a reaction than a BLM would've. And there was no question it was race based considering it was a historical black church.
>achieved absolutely nothing
stop this meme
>>
>>132110620
>who is john woo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.