[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VEGEANCE! Italians advise!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 34

I'm an American living in Italy.

My girlfriend (also not from Italy) just told me a story of how, before she met me, she was invited to dinner with a friend and his roommates. When she got there, there were no roommates. They had dinner, her and this guy, and he gave her cake at the end (we know now, infused with cannabis). She was very messed up and tried to leave but he wouldn't let her as it was in a bad neighborhood. He commanded her to sleep at the apartment, she was so fucked up, she didn't know what to do. He tried to touch her in her sleep, but she wouldn't let him. At the crack of dawn she ran out of there.

I have obtained the disgusting insult for a man's name, and I know where he goes to school - in my same city.

I would like to fuck up his life but lead no trace to me or my girlfriend.

/pol/, how would you seek vengeance?
Italians welcome to advise, I'm in Milan.
>>
Just hire the mafia to do some wet work for you
>>
>>132108306
I need a belt like that?
WOW.

Also I would advise you not to take any action.
I was with a woman for many years who told me similar stories about men she had been with previously. I got into fights with a few of them and after the relationship ended I had the opportunity to have an honest conversation with the men she had accused.

Turns out she was just accusing them of sexual assault to downplay how much of a whore she was, apparently she sucked one of her so called abusers dick the day before we started going out.

Be cautious with the tales women tell.
>>
>>132108306
>hidden belt knife

why not just carry a real knife...?
>>
Ur gf is a slut and probably played with his peen.

I bet she was really upset there was no room mates because she was hoping for a gangbang.

Cuck
>>
>>132108306
Women are whores, if her story is true go fuck him up, but have a conversation with the guy first.
>>
>>132108306
Our Italy branch does not do romantic affairs. Women tell too many lies.

if you have a dead hooker, that's a different story
>>
>>132108306
I bet you could do more damage with just swinging the belt hard enough.
>>
>>132108636
I would agree, however my girl was a virgin when I met her. We are very religious, honest with each other, and want marriage and family 1.0

> inb4 AWALT

Sure, but this girl grew up in some not so nice conditions and wants nothing more than a strong alpha husband who will provide for her, keep her safe, and build a beautiful white family. She's told me that herself.

She isn't attracted to these skinny pussified milanese with zero game who feel the need to molest women instead of seduce them.
>>
So she realized he was alone, but didn't go. She still stayed to eat.

Okay.
>>
>>132108306
>beliving womens

Go back in your country cuck.
>>
>>132108979
No woman is worth going to jail over. I learnt the hard way.

You only know her side of the story
>>
>>132108306
> I know where he goes to school
How old are you, kid?
Is the other kid italian or an immigrant?
>>
>>132108306
w2c belt?
>>
>>132108714
>Hidden
>>
Do not believe women without proof, ever
>>
>>132108306
>I'm in Milan.
I'm astonished. Such things are rare in Milan unless you live in some shithole like Quartoggiaro. Figured it was Naples or Sicily or some other shithole
What zone are you in? Nearest sub station?
Also was he an immigrant or a native? just tell the police what happened and an iniquiry will be made
>>
>>132109164
>>>132108979 (You)
I'm 18, here alone. Can't afford a flight back to the US (or food) for the moment, so I'm here until I can make some sales with my marketing/web design business.

He's a classic skinny milanese cuck.
>>
>>132108979

>Claims she was a virgin

>Hangs out with guys by herself in their
apartments

Once a girl is alone with you at your home, she's asking for dick.

Soon you'll be complaining about getting raped by the bull.

Cuck
>>
>>132108306
Rape him in the ass, that the only way to recover the honour offence

Sodomize him and take photos of it.
>>
>>132108306
Yea, be careful with this one bro. Bitches will tell you all kinds of stories to get you to do some dirty work. Then you get the blame, jail time, etc. I'd focus more on her, if anything.
>>
>>132109301
The police here don't do shit. I'm not sure where you are in the country but Milan is fucked. I've gotten into knife fights and they laugh at me when I report it.
>>
>>132108714
Some countries don't let you.
>>
>>132108306
Wow you're an edgy beta who is extremely inexperienced with women ... shes probably not being truthful about the encounter at all, but your GF assumes you're such a beta you won't do anything about it. She probably got wasted, fucked the guy, and did the walk of shame back home.
>>
get revenge for sacco and vanzetti
>>
>>132108979

How can one man be this beta.

She told you she was virgin
She told you she does not like these men
She told you she only went to this place to "have dinner"
List goes on ..
>>
Dump her and start a fight with a Muslim.
>>
>>132109290
You can easily hide a normal folding knife in your wasteband.

In fact, it's actually very common. People do it with knives and guns.
>>
>>132108306
kek you got cucked
>>
>>132109375
>knife fights
I'm near Milano but go to the city everyday. I can barely believe this shit, where the fuck did you dig in? Lambrate? Rogoredo?
We even have the fucking army patrolling the city 24/7
But really just call the fucking police if the local station is made of idiots
>>
>>132108306
just don't stop at toll boths
>>
Don't be a white knight
You can't do anything effective for revenge without breaking the law and if you let your gf go sleep drunk at some guy's house you probably aren't smart enough to get away with it
>>
>>132108306
First step to hatching a plot, is to post about it on 4chan
>>
>>132108306

you naive motherfucker
>>
>>132109579
City Life, fucking moroccans
>>
>>132109352
This guy knows
>>
>>132109445
Exactly, why did she didn't call you or texted you something fishy was going on. If you expect a party and things turn into a date most girls will leave as soon as possible.

She went to his place to fug fug fug, and that "milanese skinny cuck" spike her for fun. Or she smoked more than usual and got paranoid.

If any, you are the cuck here.
>>
>>132109315
Maybe she was cheated by him and now she is mad
The women are natural liars.
>>
>>132108489
>Just hire the mafia to do some wet work for you
Hire some italian somalians to do it for you.
>>
Your gf is a slut.
>>
>>132108306
Leave a horse's head at the entrance of his house.
>>
>>132108306
she fucked that dude willingly, she's manipulating you because you're a cuck m
>>
>>132109659
It's not a very nice place to be in, especially at night I reckon
>>
Why is this your problem if it's true?
She should seek her own revenge if she wants it.
Don't let her rope you into something that has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>132108306
Throw him down a drainpipe
>>
>>132109445
>She told you she was virgin
>She told you she does not like these men
>She told you she only went to this place to "have dinner"
>List goes on ..
Seriously, this. Feminism is cancer and Islam actually has it half right, women should not be alone with men they aren't related to, and for every one of these "sexual assault" accusations where they go party/drink/do drugs/go back to the apartment with some man, they should be shunned until they learn that behavior is not acceptable.
>>
>>132108306

Her story has a myriad of holes in it. She's lying to you. This is what women do, trust me I've been in situations almost identical to yours about 4 times with 4 different girls. She want's to feel like a damsel in distress and wants to see if you're willing to believe her and do stupid shit for her.

It sounds like the typical lie of slutty whores who are bored in the moment. Don't fucking fall for it
>>
File: titus-5.jpg (38KB, 1302x545px)
titus-5.jpg
38KB, 1302x545px
>>132108306
If you can't smell the reek of bullshit from a mile away then you is a sucka, fool.
>>
File: IMG_3947.jpg (57KB, 480x628px)
IMG_3947.jpg
57KB, 480x628px
>>132108306
>I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES NOW I'M GONNA RUIN HIM WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT
Just leave his ass alone, shit. I work in law enforcement and the amount of retard high school kids who go stab some other retard high school kid for reasons like this is fucked up, man.

Just like let it go, Jesus Christ. Unless he's actively coming after you or your girl, stop bothering.

Shit, it's like this board suddenly got populated by a bunch of whiney teenagers.
>>132108489
>"Just hire the mob! Yeah, they aren't making money off of human trafficking and contraband. They aren't busy or anything. They totally have time to risk getting arrested for some stupid kid they don't know and the $20 that he has to his name."
>>
>>132108489
Is that when they piss on you or some shit?
>>
>>132109315
>18
>thinking he has any fucking clue what he is talking about

let it go kid, your gf is probably a lying whore.
I learned the hard way
>>
She fucked all of them. At the very least make a power move and break up with her for being "wrong enough".
>>
>>132110061
>>"Just hire the mob! Yeah, they aren't making money off of human trafficking and contraband. They aren't busy or anything. They totally have time to risk getting arrested for some stupid kid they don't know and the $20 that he has to his name."
This
too many people here fantasizing over TV series and movies. That shit was around in the 1920s, at best. Mob today wears suit and tie and sits in parliaments, that kind of shit is to north african gangs at best, and still they won't risk to do shit for a noone
>>
>>132108306

I am a jew.
I have expertise on this subject.

Have gloves, shoes 2 sized larger than yours (you will need to dispose of them)

and make sure your hair is all well kept and you wont leave any dna.

Pick the lock or force entry (kick door down)

and brutally stab him and leave as quick as possible.

You will need to smelt the murder weapon and burn the shoes somewhere.
>>
>>132110114
It's the James Comey word for "school project where you shoot someone in the back of the head and then never tell anyone."
>>
>>132109375

>I've gotten into knife fights and they laugh at me when I report it.

This is where I stop and call BULLSHIT.

I've had a delinquent arrested in SICILY (big city) by the Carabinieri simply because he threatened me. They literally found him based on description, arrested him and fucking called me when they did (which was about 24 hours since I reported the threat)

You're fucking lying out of your teeth, faggot
>>
OK, austro italian pure fascist.
Prepare for messed up shit.
Vendetta.

The solution is broken glass.
Very small bits. The smallest possible.
You can offer them some weed or space cake with some.
But just a little.
One little dose at a time.
The glass shards will stay in the body and cause increasing bleeding.
Best part ?
Nothing can be done. No surgeon, no treatment. Nothing.
A sort of super mineral ebola.

Or, like me, you can dress up in black. Wait. Then beat the crap out of them
Important part is teeth.
It is expensive and humiliating.
Upper front row. Break them

Nobody touch another man bitch
>>
>>132110253
Forensics can tell when you wear bigger shoes because of the impression that your foot leaves on the ground as it folds to move.
>>
>>132108306
>He tried to touch her in her sleep, but she wouldn't let him. At the crack of dawn she ran out of there.

when you run this through the female to male translator it comes out like this.

>she was horny whilst in bed with him, she sucked him off for a bit. At the crack of dawn had already let him fuck her bareback but only let him cum up her ass to avoid pregnancy.
>>
>>132108306
U R a fucking moron. If she didn't file a police report, she's just lying, again. Some women even lie to police because Women always lie to reduce the dick count...you should just accept that she has enjoyed miles of cock.
She's a used car. If you like it, fine, otherwise just tell her to fuck off and buy new
>>
Challenge him to a honorable duel and strike him down with glorious nippon steel.
>>
>>132109297
This. She probably did stuff with the guy and is telling you this story as cover for when you hear the real story
>>
Figure out his daily routine, learn his driving/walking patterns, don't be obvious while doing this, the cameras are always watching and recording. Locate a good spot away from people and cameras where you can ambush him. While fucking him up, tell him "you know everything about him and if the police show up after you leave, tell them you were assaulted by a migrant". In America, you about a 75% chance of getting away with a serious crime if you get out of the area and leave no trace of yourself within a few mins. From all the pusy shit I hear about euro cops, I don't see how you would have a prob getting away with it. Fuck that bitch up. Also, if you kill him, you could probably get away with that too. If he is a rapist, imagine how shity he is in daily life, he probably has some many people that hate him. The cops would have to many leads (most likely) and it would never come back to you as long as you leave no finger prints and don't have a crimy record.
>>
You have no options anymore, as this thread will forever remain in the archives and they'll trace it back to you if you harm him in any way. Let it go and grow up.
>>
>>132108489
>Just hire the mafia to do some wet work for you
or just have a short conversation with him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXLz7IHxJgo

choose your battles wisely, OP
>>
This much trust in women is dangerous anon. Proceed with caution
>>
>>132108306
Where can I do purchase such knife?
>>
>>132110370
what if you wear lots of socks
>>
>>132108306
>girlfriend cheats on you
>claims rape
Classic.
>>
>>132110370
What if I stretched my feet out to fit the shoes?
>>
>>132108306

Well, you already made the mistake of leaving a trace behind by describing your general situation here. Don't think that this place is anonymous and untraceable. But anyway, why not forget about it instead of potentially fucking up your life over what appears to be nothing? Your GF hasn't been raped or physically harmed, correct? Simply keep a distance from the guy if you don't already, and continue living your life. It's extremely difficult to successfully commit a crime without leaving any kind of trace behind. It's bound to eventually come back at you. And in your case, I'm guessing that you found out about it recently and are currently fueled by blind illogical rage. You need to calm down. Talk it over with your GF if need be, then give it time. It's likely that you'll get over it and not mess up your life that way.

But in the case that you want to get back at this guy... well... what exactly would your punishment be? Beating him? Humiliation? Death? Theft? What would satisfy you? And do you think that your GF would approve of that? She hasn't asked you to do anything, right?
>>
File: 1493496923794.jpg (58KB, 747x1123px)
1493496923794.jpg
58KB, 747x1123px
>>132108306

Send a couple of your boys over and take him apart at the joints.

You're Italian, I can't believe I gotta spell it out for you...
>>
>>132108306
>Just like let it go, Jesus Christ. Unless he's actively

Assuming this isn't just bait it's still a common enough story.

Woman wants to cheat on you goes out with a guy to fuck him, fucks him, then feels guilt or just wishes to feel powerful buy manipulating the guys into fighting over her so she makes up some rape story.

Even if the story they tell you is true if they're retarded enough to go on a date with some shifty rapist once they'll do it again.
>>
File: IMG_3946.jpg (51KB, 480x362px)
IMG_3946.jpg
51KB, 480x362px
>>132110198
The mobs haven't changed at all since the 20's. They just call them 'unions' now.

If I were to fuck with something like this, I'd just offer some violent homeless people to do it for, like, a tube sock full of crack. Then, just tell him the cyanide pill is actually acid, go home, problem solved.
>>
>>132108636

this
>>
>>132110610
It is meme tier
Buy a push dagger instead
>>
>>132108306
>believing woman
>ever

enjoy jail.
>>
>>132110468
Actually do this, OP. Remember to wear your fedora and fanny pack so we know it's you on the news.
>>
File: IMG_2345.jpg (227KB, 345x336px)
IMG_2345.jpg
227KB, 345x336px
As a woman, I'm disgusted by these comments about us being filthy whores and chronic liars. But only because it's true.
>>
>>132108736
ok that was fucking hilarious
>>
>>132111000
Post feet, nigger
>>
>>132108306
I can already see the headlines. "Local Mario Murders Innocent Man Accused of Rape by Girlfriend!
>>
>>132110621
Silly communist, you know that you need to put in a request with the commissar and wait twelve weeks before you can get socks!
>>
>>132110610
>search 'Belt Knife'
>select 'Images'
>when you find the design you prefer, check out the website

there are plenty out there; even a Karambit
>>
>>132109974
>4 times with 4 different girls.
Wtf did you continue doing it after the first time?
>>
>>132111000
on balance, it isn't fair to hold two separate standards one for women and one for men.
degeneracy is in both camps. the great thing about punching right, is that it eliminates all of those pick up artists no matter whether they are men or women.

Women who are not degenerates, who are traditional and have standards are worth their weight in Unobtainium
>>
>>132111000
TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>132108306
She fucked him willingly but felt bad about it so she made up a bullshit story.
Stop being a retard, don't risk jail for some cunt's "honor"
>>
File: 1493734989312.jpg (70KB, 526x686px)
1493734989312.jpg
70KB, 526x686px
>he gave her weed cake

oh boy

shes a slut op

she didn't have to eat the cake
she didn't have to go to his place without you

slut alert
>>
>>132108306
Why has this thread so many replies
What the hell happened to "not your personal army"?
>>
File: ph-0.jpg (16KB, 640x427px)
ph-0.jpg
16KB, 640x427px
>>132108306
You are in Italy. Do it with style. Get a mask and a stiletto. Throw a big masquerade party, invite everyone and especially him. Stab him and throw his body in the river.
>>
>>132108306
>Believing the shit she just told you
>Not believing that she was raped and she is just twisting the story so that she can have some dignity left for being a whore.

Women, not even once op.
>>
>>132111869
>summer fags
>>
File: 1498810498977.png (12KB, 157x191px)
1498810498977.png
12KB, 157x191px
>>132111933
>inviting someone your going to murder to a party

only a kraut
>>
>>132111644
>>132110962
>>132110938
>>132110720
>>132110591

Don't trust women
>>
>>132111868
This.

What was she doing there in the first place?
>>
>>132111975
This as well.
>>
>>132108306
To be honest, she stayed at the place when it was clear he was lying to her, so she had it coming and maybe even accepted it at some level.
Other thing is, never trust a bitch that doesn't have your children.
She has literally no incentive to keep you alive
>>
>>132112376
most level headed girls would already try to book it

op's girl is a slut and hes a beta

why else would he be shitposting about his ex gf on pol
>>
>>132111138
In Nazbolistan we get unlimited socks looted from jews we put into death camps
>>
>>132108306
>my girlfriend tearfully confessed she was almost raped

Your girlfriend has a lengthier sexual history than she's letting on. The "I was raped" is a common refrain from loose women trying to date decent men. I was dating a girl who said the same thing. She lied. She went on to say the same thing about me.

Use your brain. Why did she stay and have dinner with him? Why did she eat some cake he prepared? Why didn't she call the police or medics when she found out she was drugged? Why do you think some guy who was willing to drug a woman to have sex with her would stop when she brushed him off in her sleep? Why wouldn't she report the incident?

Leave the woman. Save yourself disappointment later.
>>
>>132111869

How's your summer going senpai?
>>
>wait till he repeats the same mistake
>catch him red handed, in the act
>beat the crap out of him
>enjoy having someone believing you saved their life
a bit sociopathic, yes, like all matters of vengeance
>>
what actually happened
>goes to a party no one there
>understands this is 1v1 male female date encounter
>proceeds anyways
>both drinking wine and getting fucked up on weed
>both likely now sitting on couch
>she is still there?!?!?!?
>she hasn't left or anything, guy thinks he's in, she should have left by now
>"I'm so fucked up"
>"You can stay here"
>Milanese mind, " code for she wants dick, she would leave if she didn't...I'm getting fucking laid man"
>some playing around happens, does not let him know or show she does not want it(both intoxicated).
>When he tries to go for the honeypot she finally resist/says no/gets up or she did fuck him
>>
>>132108306
she fucked him and felt guilty about it later
that is all
>>
File: IMG_8355.jpg (402KB, 1131x652px)
IMG_8355.jpg
402KB, 1131x652px
>>132108636
Yeah I stormed a kids house onetime because people were telling me he said I had beat a girl.
>kid fled till his back was against a wall so I asked him wtf he thought he was doing
Turns out the bitch had been telling people that herself. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>132108306
She might be lying, but if not then get a bunch of your friends together and beat the cowardly fuck within an inch of his life.
>>
>>132108306
Dunno how it works in pastaland. But here in america. You can murder apmost anyone you want, clean up a bit of your involvement, then dump a few baggies filled with fake crack near the body. Police think it is drug related and stop investigation. They wont even bother running forensics after they find the drug baggies.
>>
>>132108306
>infused with cannabis
>He tried to touch her in her sleep, but she wouldn't let him
fkn outragous. did you seek therapy yet? i hope you and gf are doing well. this is stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>132113218

where does one buy crack without getting on 5 someones' radar

asking for a friend
>>
>>132108636
100% this.
>>
>>132108714
>airports
>>
your girlfriend was/is a whore
>>
File: average asian family.webm (1MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
average asian family.webm
1MB, 300x222px
>>132108979
>wants nothing more than a strong alpha husband who will provide for her
>white family

ROFL
>>
Just got off the phone with my gf.

First off, as stated in the OP this was before I knew her.

I've already questioned her about why she didn't leave when the roommates weren't there. She said she was helping him move, going grocery shopping with him since he asked for help and he appeared only as a friend. When she found out the roommates weren't coming she was already eating dinner with him. She blamed herself for being incredibly naïve and doing anything for human interaction as she was a lonely foreigner with no friends when she first came here. I blamed her too, and said I hope you've learned your lessons when it comes to planning and being aware and alert.

She told me her entire history before me, swore to God about it (we're religious), and she only kissed two guys between breaking up with her ex and dating me. With her ex, he touched her a few times but she never did anything to him as she wasn't physically attracted to him.

But she said she "gave me the greatest gift she could ever give me and that was her virginity." She regretted kissing anyone or doing anything until marriage and wants to educate her kids to meet the aims we missed.

I can't complain. I've been with several girls before her and I've got experience under my belt with girls and related teenage shenanigans.

Since we're pursuing marriage 1.0, we're regretful that we didn't preserve our purity for one another (I wasn't a virgin, she was), but regardless we'll move forward.

I'm not gonna try to do anything to get revenge for the moment. If a threat presents itself I will act accordingly, but it's not my battle to fight as it happened months before we were together.

For now I need to focus on making money so I can get back to the States.

P.S. Anyone looking for web design, marketing, or other work? I've reverse engineered Jewish techniques and I'll use them to make you more money.
>>
But nothing happened? Go easy on him
>>
>>132112632
>wait till he repeats the same mistake
If she willingly hangs out with a guy she claims tried to rape her, then the girl is the issue you fucking HUEfuckface.
>>
>she was invited to dinner with a friend and his roommates. When she got there, there were no roommates.
Did the guy have roommate? Did she know them? If she didn't know the guy or his roommates, then why would she agree to go to his home? Did she ask why the plan had changed?

>...he gave her cake at the end (we know now, infused with cannabis).
How can she be sure that it was cannabis?

>She was very messed up and tried to leave but he wouldn't let her as it was in a bad neighborhood.
How did she get there in the first place? Did she initially plan to stay the night? If not, how did she plan to leave before getting "fucked up?"

>...she was so fucked up, she didn't know what to do. He tried to touch her in her sleep, but she wouldn't let him.
She was so fucked up that she could not even think to call a friend, her family, or a driver, but she managed to stay alert and repel his sexual advances? If he had already drugged and sexually assaulted her while she slept, why would her feeble resistance stop him from going any further? Exactly how bad was this neighborhood that she preferred to stay with a guy that had drugged and groped her to risking a walk to a taxi or something?

Cool off and think this through, OP. Press your girlfriend on the details of the story and confront the guy with it before doing anything. You are a man, not a weapon.
>>
>>132108736
This.

Op you have no idea how you are getting played. Girls will lie straight to your face.

T. Someone who played and got played over and over.
>>
>>132108306
Well, you just did.

>American student murders Italian in Milan
>made threatening posts on internet shortly before attack took place
>Italian court debating whether to extradite him to U.S., where he could face death penalty or life in prison, for premeditated murder

Alternatively,
>delete thread
>discuss not with girlfriend or any other soul
>only connection between victim and killer is girlfriend
>association between her and the man was presumably years ago
>Italian police are stupid and lazy, and will not care to become committed, unless they know it was a foreigner who had broken the law
>write it off as him pissing off a mafioso

You already posted your situation, motive and intent on the internet for all to see, so you're probably too stupid to shank someone and simply walk off.
>>
>>132115156
>Girls will lie straight to your face
this

They think it's fine, bcs she is female
>>
>>132108979
Yeah, you're getting screwed over by her.
>>
>>132108306

You're an animal without culture ( go fucking back in yankeeland ) and your gf is simply a whore like any other yankee I fucked with tinder.
>>
>take an oven plate
>piss on it
>put plate into freezer
>put frozen piss plate into guy's mailbox
>>
>>132108306
amanda knox all over again
>>
>>132108306
Youre the whiney toddler faggot here, OP. Other dude should've raped your girlfriend and shot you ifyou tried to question.

Stulid teenage sunmerfags like you is whats wriong with the world. I hope you and your girl get raped by somali refugees do bad your assholes need cotton bandages.
>>
>>132111000
nice dub trips
now lets see them feet
>>
>>132114925
YOU MUST BE THICK
no idiot
the idea is the guy is going to try the same method on other girls
all you have to do is wait
>>
>>132114814
Let me tell you what really happened.
>she asks her friends for a weed connect
>they give her this shady guys info
>she meets him and "helps him move" his semen into her mouth
>then she moves his couch for him
>then she eats pot cake and they lay together cuddling
>when the pot wears off she says "get off me"
>she leaves in the morning without paying him for the drugs
>>
>>132114814
I didnt read that whole wall of text. Christ almighty, you are a huge fag OP. Wouldnt be suprised if your girl is cucking you since it seems you also have a vagina
>>
>>132115887
Why is it always feet? It doesn't matter what country, what thread, someone will ask to see a random girl's feet, as soon as she reveals herself. I have a foot fetish, too but other footfags make it so creepy I can't come out of the closet.
>>
File: revenge 3.jpg (64KB, 484x358px)
revenge 3.jpg
64KB, 484x358px
>>132108306
Watch this first
https://the.hitchcock.zone/wiki/Alfred_Hitchcock_Presents_-_Revenge
>>
>>132108306
bitch cant even handle some shit tier weed cake hahah she deserved it
>>
>>132109375
AHAHAHAHHA faggot

t.policeman
>>
>>132108636
This, sometimes they have personnal beef with a guy and they make shit up about it in order to make you execute their petty revenge.

In this situation maybe she fucked her, thought there would be a relationship after but he just dumped her like an old rag the next morning and she is still butthurt about it.

I personnaly would not do anything that could bring me problem because there is no way for you to know the truth and what actually happened.
Women are naturally manipulative, much more than men.
>>
>>132116021
I've seen more or less this happen to cucks on multiple occasions. If a girl ever buys weed, drop her. If anyone you know sells it, purge them from your life. Drugfags (other than coke, which are sometimes alright lawyers and cops) are invariably scum and drag you into their seedy world in which anyone not as degenerate as them will be filled with moral outrage, and compelled to act, even on another's behalf.

OP, I stabbed a guy tantamount to what you described, and narrowly dodged a felony charge. They're not worth it. People like this get what they deserve, and they appreciate or learn nothing from your "help".
>>
>>132108306
Cut his penis and eat it in front of him on his birthday then kill a goat and write his name with goat blood on the wall and masturbate while farting. Sing happy birthday with a shit cake and make him drink a mixture of your semen goatblood piss and champagne.
>>
>>132116105
i'm not even a footfag
if you ask to see their tits they just roll their eyes and smirk, it's kind of expected
ask to see their feet and they freak the fuck out
>that's weird
>how can guys find that hot?
>wtf?
>>
>>132108306
Why are Americans in Italy such cucks?
>be me
>meet good looking girl at the beach
>go to bar for a drink
>start talking
>discussion turns to politics
>huur Drumpf is a bigot! What do you think of refugees anon?
>answer that they are an economic burden and that we can't integrate them in our already shitty job market, nothing racist
>She starts complaining that all Italians are fascist and she can't wait to go back to the US
Why are you such faggots?
>>
>>132114764
>>
>>132108306
fuck off, /pol/ is not your private army.
>>
>>132108306

>my girlfriend went to my friend's house for dinner
>alone...

Anon...
>>
>>132116000
>the idea is the guy is going to try the same method on other girls
>all you have to do is wait
So he's going to start following him around and find a wantage point to peek into his apartment?
You're so stupid its actually legit annoying.
>>
And what sort of idiots target someone on the say so of some anon on /pol/ hey?

Wake up and think /pol/.

Nothing is what it seems.
>>
>>132110720
timeframe was "before they met" though.
>>
>>132108306
I can't believe you nailed me with this cheap piece of mail order shit!
>>
>>132116844
what do you mean?
>>
And then there is the white knight factor, women are strong and independent, let them get raped for trusting strange men so they will learn.
>>
>>132108306
Just fucking report his ass. If nothing happens, tell him you'll fuck him and his shit up if you ever even hear of him trying anything similar again.
>>
>>132116706
dude how the fuck are you expecting to exercise rightful vengeance?
with a fucking phonecall?
wake the fuck up santa
>>
>>132108489
Just hire the emus to cuck you.
>>
>>132116959
Why should anybody believe this anon's story?

Maybe he has other reasons for targeting him in a way he can't be connected to?
>>
>>132112495
yeah the story seems weird enough with red flags that i don't really buy it. Women are fucking crazy. While it doesn't all make sense, it doesn't have to in a way that is intuitive for men. While a lie, it may not be for any evident gain. could be that she wants the sympathy and attention.

OP, does she display other outlets of attention whoring? Does she have great sympathy for oppressed peoples, is she too liberal, explain how she dated multiple men without revealing a partner count directly? How have the relationships with her exes been, are they the problem more often than she is?
>>
>>132117056
So you assume this guy is a serial rapist. lol. The hash brownie wop cosby.
>>
>>132115156
>Girls will lie straight to your face.

You can tell when they are making up a story like this because they only give enough detail to manipulate you, that is, the details which are essential to absolve them and convict the man they want you to attack. The rest of the story is conspicuously absent of detail; when pressed, they "don't remember," "didn't think," "didn't realize," "couldn't," etc. If you ask too many unanswerable questions, then it's time for an indignant "why don't you believe me?", "why would I make this up?", and so on. Always the same.
>>
>>132117110
You're right. I never truly believe stories from here and neither should anyone. But most importantly, don't be some faggot's personal army. That already invalidates your worries about this to a great extent.
>>
>>132114814
>With her ex, he touched her a few times but she never did anything to him as she wasn't physically attracted to him.
so she went out with him because she liked the attention, yet really didn't like him a whole lot.

> She regretted kissing anyone or doing anything until marriage and wants to educate her kids to meet the aims we missed

Doubt
>>
>>132116575
Your country is a tourist trap for our most slovenly and vapid, with just enough money to travel. You encountered what's called a "travel Stacey". Live, laugh, love, refugees welcome, social justice, sororities, daddy, I need another $600, etc. etc. I'm sure she still rode the cock carousel, but it's this particularly insufferable class of upper middle class white girls that have their parents pay for their lifestyle, and are usually vapid liberals, despite living in a luxury apartment behind three security gates, a guard and a key fob.

Like suburbanites but with enough money for their parents to pay for them to be student layabouts in "the city". Scumbags through and through.
>>
>>132117275
Wouldn't be strange, really. No reason to go full vigilante, though.
>>
>an italian was a gross, oily pervert

Like pottery.
>>
>>132114814
jfc dude
best of luck i guess
>>
>>132117447
>Live, laugh, love

my sides.
>>
>>132117275
wow snow nigger
so you think people develop these habits and strategies overnight?
>hmm today I could use some rape
dude you should sniff less reindeer pussy
>>
File: Hot Cosby.jpg (88KB, 634x449px)
Hot Cosby.jpg
88KB, 634x449px
At least he didn't give her a hot Cosby!
>>
>>132114100
On amazon
>>
>>132108636
yeah I think this is good advise
>>
Pot brownies take as long as 2 hours to start working. Longer if you just had a meal
>>
>>132108636
>apparently she sucked one of her so called abusers dick the day before we started going out
Well I mean, why wouldn't she suck a dick? She can't cheat on someone she isn't going out with yet. The question is if she did it after you started going out.
>>
>>132108306
She wanted to have fun with the guy without the responsibility of cheating so she lied to you about getting drugged.

Don't fall for her lies.
>>
>>132108306
Kys Americunt
>>
File: 1482982018479.png (150KB, 500x347px)
1482982018479.png
150KB, 500x347px
>>132115740
>>
>>132108306
>trusting an italian
>ever
M8, not even italians trust italians, they are fun to be around, but never trust them with your money, valuables, women or children.
>>
>>132108306
>he gave her cake at the end (we know now, infused with cannabis)

>he baked a pot-cake
1-800-come on now
>>
>>132108636

This has happened to ne half a dozen times. Do not fight over this!
>>
>>132108714
Pull knife, trip over pants, die.
Why even carry a concealed weapon that causes your pants to fail?
>>
>>132116491
that's what lions do when they take over a pride
>>
>>132114814
>i use jewish techniques
>cant afford a plane back home
>>
>>132109315
>18

Holy shit. Okay kid, i know you're not going to take any of hte advice here that seriously but we're looking out for you and telling you the 100% truth about women and by the most likely extension - her. I know you'll ignore it in the short term until this blows up in your face, but when it does, just remember us; and come back here when your eyes are open to them. We're not trying to pull you down, just give you fair warning since men are vulnerable in this feminized society. you don't learn the lessons our forefathers did in today's age, unfortunately. So I will leave you with this:

Don't do anything you can't walk away from. Trust your gut, what does it say about her? Don't have kids with her, marry her, or commit an assault that will tarnish your record or land you in jail. NO Pussy is worth that.

If she's telling you the truth she seems naive. Naive or lying, I don't think I'd want a partner like that. Truly conservative women had a father who showed them right, wrong, and self-preservation to know better than to do that. Good luck.
>>
File: Picture1.png (6KB, 80x65px)
Picture1.png
6KB, 80x65px
>>132108306
My GF told me a similar story except it was just some guy she fucked out of boredom before we met...

That wasn't fun
>>
>>132108306 (OP)

Really not worth it m8, and if she wants something done about it, let it be on her since it was half her fault for eating with him.
I just can't understand, what kind of spastic goes into a guy's room alone and eats or drinks something he offers?
I'd have gotten the fuck outta there, actually I wouldn't have gone at all.
I was taught to never do this type of shit, that silly slut doesn't know how to not get into rapey situations and to guard her virginity.
Or she could be a liar, (which is to be expected of other women) who has no honour or regard for anything but selfishness, who hopes to make a fool out of you.
>>
>>132118194

wold tongue her anus
>>
>>132118672
Why not just wear fitting pants you degenerate nigger?
>>
File: 1489066911260.jpg (22KB, 198x198px)
1489066911260.jpg
22KB, 198x198px
>>132117275
>hash brownie wop cosby.
>>
>>132108858
Evidence based, or no deal. I've been told shit by women to get me to whiteknight for them that was absolute bullshit, and the dudes confronted were full of shit as well.
You shouldn't fall for roastie lies or Chad defense bullshit when there is no evidence. I'm not doing any honor killings today, thank you kindly ma'am.
>>
>>132108306
She's clearly manipulating you, man. Stop being a beta. Believe me.
>>
>>132119398
I guess that's the nice part about a feminized society. If they are independent of their future family, heritage, and future partner; their actions are solely their own. You owe nobody anything, and all you have to do is back her into a corner, get her to fess up about her past, and walk away since you know her decision making capacity is compromised.

I know women lie, but they have every reason to do so now. Consider this, OP.

>strong independent womyn
>make poor mistakes and fuck random dudes, get into trouble
>nobody to bail me out
>men won't want me
>How do i avoid personal responsibility, acquire beta bux, and consequences for my actions and maintain a sense of esteem?
>Lie

There's really no incentive today not to, more than ever.
Communities are atomized, so the social group won't reinforce behavior or can't as there aren't witnesses to the lies. So this is what you get. Only way out is to find someone of actual substance and character. Which is difficult, but not if you learn some psychology to tease out discrepancies between a woman's actions and her words.
>>
>>132120047
This.
>>
>>132108306 (OP)

You're an idiot. She probably is lying, and you are going to ruin your life and end up in jail for something this stupid.
>>
File: 1k words.jpg (55KB, 478x381px)
1k words.jpg
55KB, 478x381px
>>132109349
Do not take the advice of Peruvian donkey fuckers. There is no honor in harming that man if she is lying. Vigilante justice + crime of passion = prison time(you - girl)
>>
>>132116575
What conservative male or female goes to europe at a young age.
You know is a great investment in life? wasting 5-10k dollars/euros on trip in one's early 20's when I should be using that as a downpayment on a house or to pay down debt.
Most young burgers you meet in europe are live in the moment, not future thinking, open to experience, novelty seekers. AKA leftist.
>>
>>132108306
>Believing a woman. Being a White-knight cuckold.
Deep down you know she fucked/sucked these men, not just willingly but enthusiastically. You want to have her all to yourself and in your perfect fantasy world. These men come along and show her to be something you do not wish her to be. These men are like messengers, revealing her true nature. You think killing the messenger will solve the problem.
>>
>>132114814
>Anyone looking for web design, marketing, or other work? I've reverse engineered Jewish techniques and I'll use them to make you more money.
Tell us more
>>
Well my gf invited her friend to her house at night, called me telling about his presence to declare it first hand. I asked if she has homework to do or not?We fought and she now is a single mother. lmao.
>>
>>132121266
>detailed cuck fantasies

Of course it's a fucking leaf.
>>
>>132108714
Because otherwise we'll have to bin the knife. Won't have to bin it if it was a belt :^)
>>
>>132108306
>/pol/, how would you seek vengeance?

you buy old watches cointaining radium on ebay

sometimes when youre lucky you can buy old booklets filled with old watch hands only pre1950 have redium on them and you scrape them off and make a mixture with DMSO or just put it in water and give it to him

PROFIT

I will delete this message in 30 seconds
>>
>>132108306
Never believe these whore bitches or you end up in jail like this guy

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-threesome-killer-threw-life-f-ing-lie-article-1.3274730
>>
>>132121702
>Fantasies.
She cucked him for sure and he's responding by behaving like a white-knight faggot. Your waifu is somebody else's whore.
>>
>>132122088
>your waifu is somebody else's whore

???

I think you may be projecting.
>>
File: Untitled.png (94KB, 1366x620px)
Untitled.png
94KB, 1366x620px
>>132121895
>>
File: 1466690322882s.jpg (2KB, 125x106px)
1466690322882s.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>132108306
ahahahaha the best white knight OP bait I've ever read
>>
>>132111933
Chuckled, who said germs can't be funny
>>
>>132108306
just sue him for illegal drug ownership and attempted rape.
You live in a ciivlized world, not in some 3rd world shithole.
>>
>>132109143
how was jail to you?
>>
>>132108979
Anyway shitwad faggot, 'your gurl' seems to have handled this by herself, and got the labiaplasty afterwards to convince suckers like you she's a virgin. Why do you need to get all white knight? It's not like he fucked up her face with acid, she's living and breathing still. You've made a post on the internet that could trace any foolish action directly back to your doorstep, and end up with your uptight anus being stretched wide by Gennero in prison. Why do us subhuman low iq non-white Irish have to advise you dozy WASPs every time? We bailed your ass out in the war of independence, bitch.
>>
>>132108306
Burn his house at 3:00 AM, be mindful of CCTV cameras though.
>>
>>132117892
You can't complain about abuse when you sucked the abuser's dick later.
>>
>>132115740
Finland. I think I will remember this tip.
>>
>>132119016
This man knows. If I may ask, how old are you?
>>132108306
OP, you're being naive about her: apply some more pressure on the weak spots of her story. I know that you think she's the girl of your life but wait, take a deep breath and reflect: why she would tell you about this story? How long have you been with her? It's really worth getting mad for something that likely didn't happen?
>>
File: The hacker 4chan.jpg (24KB, 400x271px)
The hacker 4chan.jpg
24KB, 400x271px
>>132108306
Corrupt his local dns so all of his most popular sites are redirected to furry porn
>>
>>132123454

10 years ago i was OP
>>
>>132108306
>cornered in an alley by an attacker
>unsheathe concealed belt knife
>pants fall down comically
>cover yourself while blushing and smiling sheepishly
>get yanked out of the alley to safety by a vaudeville hook
>>
>>132108306

Shes lying to you, its a psychopathic game of manipulation and violence. Like that cunt in NYC who told her boyfriend some guys rapes her when she really had a threesome with them, and the boyfriend killed one and threw his life away for a lie.
>>
>>132123675
Yeah, it's incredible how a person can change over the course of very few years, 4 years ago I was like OP and nearly in the same situation.

OP, don't be scared about what can happen, confront here and, worst case scenario, you'll grow up a little bit like every other human being has done during his lifetime.

Also, why the hell were you thinking? Finding a loyal girl in Milan it's almost impossible, once you dump her try in the hinterland or some uni student who commutes from nearby cities. Or just go to Lambrate and get some pussy offering high school girls some weed.
>>
>>132122395
>Being this deep in denial.
>>
>>132109315

Many holes in her story. She couldve called a cab or a friend to pick her up. He didnt even rape her in her story. She probably ate the weed cake/brownie knowingly and changed that one detail to make it dramatic. Shes full of shit and likes pkaying sick games, a psychopath probably.
>>
>>132109375

OP IS A LYING KEK THIS IS A SHILL SLIDE THREAD SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
Teleport behind him and slice him up with your katana.
>>
>>132108636
This right here. Women are basically children and have no problem lying if it will garner attention.
>>
>>132108306
>Not going straight to Neapolitan "garbage collectors"

Are you even trying?

-t. former Neapolitan
>>
>>132125652
>Former Neapolitan
Kek, does exist such a thing?
>>
File: Oh My God Faggot.gif (3MB, 426x426px)
Oh My God Faggot.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>132108736
THIS.
You are a massive cuckold, she lied straight in front of your faggy face.
No serious girl will accept an appointment alone, she probably spent the nigth banged hard by a massive Italian cock you idiot.
>>
>>132110757

You are a retard
>>
>>132125761
heh, you're alright.
>>
>>132108736
THIS. Your gf is a slut and you are a KEKED faggot.
>>
>>132111138
Production of socks and workboots was the highest on record in Oceania last year.
>>
>>132108636
100% pure, uncut THIS.
>>
>>132113218

God damn you are stupid. Even dumb niggers watch The First 48 and know the homicide cops try to solve every case because they are judged on their clearance rates. Fucking idiot
>>
>>132111046
Bill Hicks used to ensure audience members like you wouldn't leave early, with promises of dick jokes at the end of the show.
>>
>>132108306
So basically you want vengeance against a guy who did not rape her and eventually was rejected?
Why did she accept sleeping at his place in first place?

What about you learn your place and learn how to say "no. I won't sleep at your place". Culturally speaking, if you accept to sleep at his place and don't fuck... You are just a degenerate. This is not America. Milan is a perfectly safe town. You fell for the meme:
"stay here. It's dangerous outside"

I bet he wouldn't believe his hears when your partner agreed to sleep at his place.

Are foreign girls so slut try they sleep at a man's place and reject his advances?
>>
>>132108306
So she hung out there for at least the hour it takes for the edibles to kick in....doing what exactly? With her "friend".
This story is shit, and you're naive if you believe it. She is either justifying something she regrets, or is playing "Let's you and him fight" .
Dump her OP, no one needs that drama. If she was truly drugged and assaulted, she should have went to police.
>>
>>132123271
>>
>>132125652
Why are you bringing up ice cream?
>>
>>132127091
>This story is shit, and you're naive if you believe it.
On top of that... I would call her out for the abysmal bait: this neighbourhood is not safe.

Man, I could walk a straight line 500 km from Trieste to Turin and just encounter farmers, honest citizens, and the occasional refugee. I. Mean, fuck me... Some neighbourhoods do look dodgy, but they are safe.

She committed a social faux pas: sleeping at a man's place in a country where saying yes to such a proposal means only one thing.
>>
>>132108306
> Trusting the story of a hoe

Don't throw away your life
>>
>>132124065
But no, you can't even unsheath the knife like that, you have to first unbuckle and slide out the other end of the leather...your attacker is going to think you're getting ready to fuck.
>>
File: 1498236753162.jpg (277KB, 870x790px)
1498236753162.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>132108306
>Believing anything a woman says
Why would you do that
>>
>>132127720
Wouldn't that throw him off?
>>
>>132109375
>The police here don't do shit.
Because your story entails no crime whatsoever.

Why doesn't she go to police and tell the exact same story? Because it is a non-story.

She had an unpleasant experience with a guy at whose place she slept.
Once I had a very unpleasant experience with a Netherlands girl who exploited my drunk mate just to sleep at our hotel because she had no accommodation.

The day after my mate thought she was a hooked and showed her his dick and she was outraged and offended.

What did we do? We all moved on. Nothing happened. Unpleasant situation but not a crime.
>>
>>132109443
Kek
>>
>>132108979
>She's told me that herself
and... you belive her LOL
>>
>>132126944
this is how it works in italy
>>
>>132109731
>Hire some italian somalians to do it for you.
Hire some Mestre people to do it for you.
>>
>>132127901
you didn't make her eat a bowl of eggs?
>>
>>132109731
>italian somalians

We call them Swedes in Germany.
>>
>>132108306
>I'm an American living in Italy.
>My girlfriend (also not from Italy)

Bringing sand to the beach ass nigga
I hope him and his paisans stab you for being such a moron
>>
>>132112662
I second all of this.
>>
>>132114814
>She blamed herself for being incredibly naïve and doing anything for human interaction as she was a lonely foreigner with no friends when she first came here.
So she decided to have drugs with him.
Just in case...
>>
>>132108636
Thread ends here.
>>
>>132109445
>>132108306

Even if he gave her a monumental dose like in the hundreds of milligrams of THC, she would have had 30 minutes before she felt anything and 90 before she felt fucked up. From there on could be pretty wavy but there's at least an hour unaccounted for after desert in homeboy's apartment.

Secondly it's not like weed infused food is sneaky. I shop at very nice dispensaries that put a great deal of effort into masking the taste of the cannabis and even they don't do a good job. Even before I smoked weed someone gave me a laced cookie and I was immediately like woah there's weed in this.
If you really want revenge call the cops from a payphone and say he's dealing drugs that sent 3 of your friends to the hospital. Bare minimum they'll find his reefer and he'll have to get a lawyer.
>>
>>132114814
>I've already questioned her about why she didn't leave when the roommates weren't there. She said she was helping him move, going grocery shopping with him since he asked for help and he appeared only as a friend. When she found out the roommates weren't coming she was already eating dinner with him. She blamed herself for being incredibly naïve and doing anything for human interaction as she was a lonely foreigner with no friends when she first came here. I blamed her too, and said I hope you've learned your lessons when it comes to planning and being aware and alert.
If this entire story happened ages before you met her... And not while you two were already together... Why does she seek revenge.

IS REVENGE A FUCKING CHRISTIAN THING TO DO?
>>
OP you said you was stuck in migrant land, why risk your life over some offshore whore who you were never supposed to make your spouse anyway? When i was 18, 1 year ago :∆) i had a dream girl too. Guess what? She wasnt worth it. No girl is ever worth it. Fuck those lying whores
>>
>>132125863
This.

Op is a massive cuck that allows his woman to go have dinner with her male "friends".
>>
>>132115257
>or life in prison, for premeditated murder
Fuck off. We are full
>>
Leave a bunch of drugs at his place and make an anonymous call to the police
>>
>>132119142
Did uncle touchy teach you sweetie?
>>
File: Amanda-Knox.jpg (70KB, 615x748px)
Amanda-Knox.jpg
70KB, 615x748px
>>132116447
>your post

t. Amanda Knox
>>
>>132117447
Man I love your post.
I have always been remarking this but couldn't sum it up as well as you did.
>>
>>132108306
Spread the word. Make people know a rapist lives in the town.

Get him lynched.
>>
M8, your girlfriend is a whore
>>
>>132108306
So the guy took all the trouble to bake a cake, drug it, have his roommates cooperate with him and risk jail under Italian's ridiculous feminicide laws, but never even bothered to actually rape your girlfriend ?
I think you got cucked and your girlfriend is playing the rape card.
A cake with cannabis, jesus christ OP I think you're the one high here.
>>
>>132117339
>If you ask too many unanswerable questions, then it's time for an indignant "why don't you believe me?", "why would I make this up?", and so on. Always the same.
Gosh. I used to have a male friend who was like that.
He would go on a 20 days solo trip to I dunno where and then come back.

When you asked him basic info such as
>how did you manage with the food?
He would start feeling stressed
>anon, how did you cross that river?
He would tell to fuck off.

Curiosity is cancer to liars.
>>
>>132121895
>sometimes when youre lucky you can buy old booklets filled with old watch hands only pre1950 have redium on them and you scrape them off and make a mixture with DMSO or just put it in water and give it to him
Not contaminating yourself in the process... Kek
>>
>>132108306
>Fucked up on cannabis
M8
>>
>>132129097
Where did she ask for revenge?
>>
>>132108306
Shotguns are untraceable if you take the spent shell with you.
>>
>>132128310
>you didn't make her eat a bowl of eggs?
I.'m not familiar with this cancerfag meme, but can confirm it was too many years ago and we were too naïve to ract.

Btw she turned out to be a huge feminist and even got a crowdfunded project on some feminist topic.
>>
>>132108306

>go to a country full of sleazy greasy guidos
>letting your girlfriend out of your sight

how do you expect to man up now if you didn't man up then
>>
>>132129987
>cake cannabis
I'd assume it'd be like hash brownies. I've never tried hash brownies, so I'm not sure if they'd pass as normal brownies.
>>
>>132130520
Are you dense?
Op says:
>>132108306
>/pol/, how would you seek vengeance?

Then says:
>we are good Christians

If this entire thread wasn't a huge bait I would punch you in the face personally.
>>
>>132130665
You didn't get the story.
This is even worse because the entire thing seemingly happened way before he met her.
>>
>>132130799
He wants revenge, not the girl. OP feels buttfrustrated that someone touched his girl, and wants to get revenge. Maybe the girl is manipulating him into doing it, or maybe she's just making a sob story for sympathy.
>>
>>132108306
Sounds like regret rape.
>>
>>132131627
This.
>>
>>132131195
>He wants revenge, not the girl. O
>repeating what I said
I have never said she wanted revenge.
He just declares himself a Christian and now he seeks vengeance. Fuck him
>>
>>132108306
I mean, you guys are sort of the expert on revenge, just go blow his face off in his sleep, do you want to know how to build a pipe shotgun?
>>
>>132131921

>>132129097
>Why does she seek revenge.
>>
>>132108306
Dont listen to her shes lying. Women always make up phony rape allegations after they do something theyre embarrassed by. Chances are she went over there, got fucked upw ith him and took his cock everywhere she could fit it then felt bad about being a whore after and trying to paint this guy as a racist. Then she told you this fanciful yarn so you dont end up hearign from a friend of a friend that h\this guy had his way with your girlfriend so she made up this story to seem innocent and pre vilify this guy shoudl the truth come out. Coem on, anon, if she was drugged and aattempted raped why ddint she callt he police and wait until later to now mention it to you????
>>
>>132108979
thats what she tells you, you cant listen to a word women say but look at what they do. For example most women will say "i want a good man" then go and fuck every two bit criminal or nigger they can find. I guarantee you she is only beign a certain way to play to yoru appeal.
>>
>>132119181
Because he is either a negger or a fat american
>>
File: file.jpg (32KB, 555x491px)
file.jpg
32KB, 555x491px
ok, so what you do is follow him and make sure he doesn't know he's being followed. learn his behaviors, learn where he goes where not a lot of people are present or there are no security cameras. once you find the perfect place "remote" and time "dark" sneak up to him and bash him in with a baseball. once knocked out do what you want and take his wallet to make it look like a robbery gone bad.
>>
>>132108979
It is over man, it is common to women lie like this here too. She betrayed you and want you to kick the other guy ass.

Why didn't she invite you to said party? Did she mention it to you beforehand?

She fucked the other guy and she is mad at him.

It is hard, but it is the truth.
>>
>>132108979
>virgin
>knows exactly what she wants
There's a good chance your girlfriend is lying. Don't act on it yet, just keep your eyes open.
>>
>>132114814
did you feel her hymen breaking? did she bleed and was it painful for her the frist time.??

Highly doubt someone would be "not physically attracted" to their ex. Chances are she was a slut and now is tryign to larp as a good gril. SOrry op not trying to be negative here but it sounds like your classic case.
>>
>>132131986
It's the automatic proof reader of my new phone.
Are you defending her anyway? Why would she tell the story in 1st place if she didn't want him to act?
>>
>>132109006
Some women sacrifice common sense to be polite. It's not likely nowadays, but it's possible.
>>
File: 1497791686196.jpg (99KB, 768x576px)
1497791686196.jpg
99KB, 768x576px
>>132108306
>tried to dose her with weed
What a retard lel. Was it a nigger?
>>
>>132108306
Don't get raped on prison felt, BIN THAT BELT.
>>
>>132108306
let it go cuckface
you've been played
roastie is playing you like roasties have done since the beginning of time
look
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
>>
File: 1498296327236.jpg (60KB, 500x702px)
1498296327236.jpg
60KB, 500x702px
>>132108979
>however my girl was a virgin when I met her. We are very religious
>my girl was a virgin
>was a virgin
>was
>very religious
>>
>>132108306
fill out a bunch of magazine subscriptions on his name.

send a bunch of boxes to his house

etc.
>>
File: mmm steamy.jpg (64KB, 478x418px)
mmm steamy.jpg
64KB, 478x418px
>>132108306
>trusting what a woman says ever
Did you not learn from this cuckbeta?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-threesome-killer-threw-life-f-ing-lie-article-1.3274730
>>
>>132133751
Sympathy points. Women love it when people feel sorry for them. Some of them tone it down because they realize that making a man mad can have major consequences. Others don't think that far.

There are people who make up elaborate lies in order to look good. If she's one of these, then she's a pathological liar, and OP should bail ASAP.
>>
File: 1496008042849.png (193KB, 591x448px)
1496008042849.png
193KB, 591x448px
OP, before your thread dies I want you to pay careful attention to my post. Value it above all the others in this thread who simply call you a beta or offer non-solutions.

She wants you to fight him because it will turn her on. Subconsciously she respects you less for sticking with her despite her whorish past and she feels guilt for lying to you about being a pure virginal girl. This is an opportunity for you to fix that, however you should be aware that this is what she wants. Even though she has not told you where to find him yet, she is no doubt planning to and she expects you to react with manly rage.

It's your choice to to seek violence or simply allow your girlfriend's respect for your masculinity to dwindle. If you should seek the path of aggression and physical conflict, I recommend you sucker punch him and stomp on his head while he's unconscious. If you've never been in a fight before, learn how to throw a decent punch by watching niggers scrap on YouTube. After that I suggest you acquire some form of evidence to show your GF. This will turn her on immensely and then you can fuck her brains out.

Good luck.
>>
>>132136053
and when she said he "touched her," she actually meant that she let him fuck her. Sorry. But you should get over that. Use it as motivation when you're stomping on his face.
>>
>>132111336
>Karambit
Edgy
>>
>>132108979
Nice larp luigi
>>
File: IMG_0336.gif (2MB, 202x360px)
IMG_0336.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>132108306
1. Your gf fucked some swarthy dude and she feels guilty as fuck so she's telling you this bullshit story. 2. You're not going to do shit so stop. I'm reading all the other shit you post like >>132108979 and >>132109315 you're a faggot no wonder your gf cheats on you with Italians.
>>
>>132123300
Yeah, that was my point.
If he was so abusive, why did she suck him off?

Of course this only came out after I broke up with her.
>>
>>132123238
It was shit, I was only in their for a weekend though so not that bad.
>>
>>132108636
I see South Africans are redpilled in every sense of the word
>>
>>132108306
>being cuck for cheap whore that goes to trash guys.

Good for you
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.