[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLAGISE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: nigger marvel.jpg (126KB, 972x588px) Image search: [Google]
nigger marvel.jpg
126KB, 972x588px
APOLAGISE
>>
wtf i am shaking right now the police are LITERALLY hydra
>>
File: 1476658876019.png (172KB, 688x553px) Image search: [Google]
1476658876019.png
172KB, 688x553px
>>132104049
Really activated my almonds.
>>
File: REEE.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>>132104049
>>132104049
REE MY SOCIAL AGENDA. FUCK
Does Marvel have too much money or do normies actually by these shit-tier comics.
>>
>>132104388
Here's how it works. Getting to make blockbuster movies is completely out of the reach of almost anyone on the planet. No one is going to give you 300 million dollars to make a movie about gay black vigilantes.
But comics... Comics you can do. If you can draw decently well and submit your pages on time: you can get hired even if you aren't isn't that great.
Comics aren't nearly as expensive as movies to make.
Not only that but comics have a tradition of Jewishness and tackling social issues.

So SJWs filled up that business and pushed it even further than Jews like Stan Lee ever intended. Stan at least knew he had to sell his books to white males.

So their plan to to shit all over these comics in hopes of their dream. When the current Marvel and DC universes are over and they make the 2.0 version: they faggy womyn Thor and nigger Captain America will be what those movies take their material from.
>>
>>132104049
Anyone else default to reading comics right to left? Manga has ruined me
>>
>>132104941
that's not quite true, this diversity shit is bombing hard

in catering to a vocal minority they are ignoring their target demographic for SJW good boy points, but the problem is that the SJWs don't read comics so all they're actually accomplishing is the alienation of their loyal (paying) fans
>>
>>132105242
I never said the SJW comics were successful. In fact I suggested the opposite.
I said Marvel back in the day knew better than to push this shit too far.

What I'm saying is SJWs took over the comic industry and that a lot of people are happy to lose money printing capeshit if it gets them what they want in the end.

That is to say: movies where the Avengers are all LGBTQP and PoC.
>>
Hydra doesn't hate blacks. They hate Inhumans and Mutants. I hate when side tie in books completely misconstrue the central conflict of events.
>>
>>132104049
HEIL HYDRA
>>
File: 1493649510585.png (247KB, 522x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493649510585.png
247KB, 522x700px
>>132104049
>tfw I'm working on releasing an internet comic that is full to the brim with low-key and some overt Angry Birds Movie tier redpills for furfags and man-children alike to eat up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.