[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU Army when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 35

File: 1498129101165.jpg (2MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1498129101165.jpg
2MB, 2048x1367px
I'm tired of being 'protected' by the united sharts of america. 450 million people block can easily defend itself if we commit to it.
>>
>>132100224
if you could defend yourselves you wouldn't have a shitskin problem.
>>
>>132100290
I mean militarily retard.

Does this board always have to bring refugees into discussion? No matter what is the subject?
>>
>>132100224
this
>>
>>132100224
Fuck off.
EU military is the worst idea ever.
t. French army LT.
>>
>>132100224
>implying the US is protecting EU from shitskin invaders
>>
>>132100224
What are you even defending yourself against? Your people are the same people from any country that could attack you, there are no ethnic europeans to defend, not for long at least. An invasion from any part of the world would make no actual difference seen as you've already been willingly invaded and replaced by whoever pleases. In fact this willingness seems to be the one trait you call european.

Its like taking some small victory by saying you like losing, so you always win. If being european is just being open to invasion then "europeans" will never ve beaten. Weird mental tricks by losers not long for this world.
>>
>>132100410
Fuck off you yellow skinned rape rat
>>
Can you imagine the clusterfuck of an EU army would be?

At least in NATO there's the yanks giving everyone a common direction and their strength basically overrides anyone else's cries for attention.

EU army with Brussels at the helm would be a fucking disaster and result in WW3 by the end of the decade.
>>
If the eurocrats ever get an army, there will be no more leaving this prison of nations. On top of that they will enforce the destruction of your nation via mass-immigration at gun point, if needed.
So no, no EU army.
>>
File: 1498603096377.png (531KB, 4000x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1498603096377.png
531KB, 4000x2520px
>>132101109
>An invasion from any part of the world would make no actual difference seen as you've already been willingly invaded and replaced by whoever pleases. In fact this willingness seems to be the one trait you call european.
don't forget america!
>>
>>132100224
EU army is another step for NWO.
Army to protect shitskins. Why would you want it?
>>
File: 1498949939528.jpg (189KB, 590x980px) Image search: [Google]
1498949939528.jpg
189KB, 590x980px
>>132101250
how else will the incoming muslim stream continue unabated?
>>
once we leave
>>
File: euarmy.jpg (179KB, 960x424px) Image search: [Google]
euarmy.jpg
179KB, 960x424px
>>132100224
sorry poland but they don't want you
>>
>>132100224
its august soon

http://www.christ-michael.com/leaked-official-agenda-for-the-destruction-of-germany/
>>
>>132100224
EU army will be really good
Because so we can put money together and build big weapons
We don't need 28 carriers but together we could buy 5-10 and share them with each other

EU army will never be one army under one fphrer under one language it's just sharing our power and money for big and costly weapons
>>
that's not gonna happen unless you literally go to war with the USA. NATO and all their military bases around the world...they're not gonna give that up
>>
The EU army is about bringing our power together for more power it will never be one army like the usa have
Right now we have many divisions from other eu members here and we train together
EU army is just like a new nato ...we will go out of nato soon and build our euro alliance

Everyone against this is a traitor of europa
>>
>>132100410
Europe cant even defend itself from unarmed brown people walking across your borders, hell you go out to the ocean and save them, then they come to your countries and kill you. the EU army would be a fucking joke filled with weak "men".
>>
>>132100224
>EU army

You mean Rothschild army?
That sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>132101876
The only traitors to the European people are the globalists in charge right now. They must not have an army.
>>
>>132101624
We're the best for russia they need us because we buy all the gas and oil from them if you ever do any shit we would allie with russia und you would be fucked instantly
>>
>>132100224
I am tired as well of all the black eyes in my country. I think germany had it right, but Hitler was an idiot who waged war against europe instead of the middle east.
>>
>>132102028
That is true butvright now they're anti american and that's the best thing possible
America should fuck off
>>
>>132101876
It strips nations of power and gives armies to the unelected ingroup of the EU. They will do nothing but use it against national interests.

Even despite that it's a bad idea, say your nation ever has an issue against another nation you dont have access to your own "big weapons", especially if its another EU state. It's naive to think the world is beyond national conflict.
>>
>>132101989
> implying the EU army wont primarily be arab men in order to further remove the ability of natives to resist
>>
>>132101989
This. The Leaf wrote something worth reading. An EU army would either be a joke or a tool of white genocide.
>>
>>132100224
Let's have a thought experiment.

>most of Europe knows English
>EU bureaucrats trying to figure out which language the army should speak since all unified command structures need to be under the same language
>suddenly Jean Claude Juncker bursts into the meeting
>drunkenly kisses each of the officials while slurring about "closer integration" and "the future of Europe"
>begins to demand that as a matter of pride the EU army cannot speak English
>demands that they all learn German
>the EU officials try to explain that everyone else in Europe would shit themselves with rage if they had to learn German to serve in a unified EU military
>Juncker begins sobbing and pulls his underwear out from his trousers to wipe his eyes
>EU army fragments before it even starts over a literally nothing issue
>>
>>132100224
A Pole shilling to be under German occupation. Top kek.
>>
>>132102370
>The Leaf wrote something worth reading
First time for everything I guess. I'm glad you noticed.
>>
>>132101109
>What are you even defending yourself against?
Russia
>>
>>132102556
German occupation is 100x better than r*ssian
>>
>>132102598
>shilling to be occupied by Germany
>to defend against Russia
>not the 3million non-europeans that entered Europe without documentation

Yeah, you're (((shilling)))
>>
>>132100224
An EU army will guarantee you take your quota of immigrants Poland. Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>132102629
>The greatest enemy of Europe is not Islamisation, it is the Christian Orthodox. Yeah ok shlomo
>>
File: pop pop making jews drop.jpg (56KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
pop pop making jews drop.jpg
56KB, 650x433px
>>132102598
>Russia
You are retarded Jacek.
Russia would have to go through Ukraine first to get to us and then try to not fall apart as it always does eventually.
You should be more afraid of EU Army than Russian one.
Since EU Army would be send to nations that don't agree with Burssels Overlords and their decision to destroy indentity of nations.
>>
>>132102954
He is not Jacek. He is Shlomo.
Shilling to ignore globalization and the migrant problem and focus on Russia instead.
>>
>>132100224
Nice proxy, Mehmet.
>>
>>132100224

The only thing an EU army would be used for is to enforce the EUs will and oppress it's people.

Just the other day Germany announced that with the help of France they now believe they can dominate Europe. This isn't even a fucking joke either.
>>
>>132103092
Probably.
Being afraid of Russia is dumb
>Part of NATO
>US Troops in Polish soil
>would have to cross Ukraine
>is already in the state of bout to fall apart again

Worst the could do, drop nukes, best, just take more Ukrainian lands.
>>
>>132103259
I mean Polan is part of NATO.
>>
>>132101495
This is hilarious. Reminds me of the old conspiracy sites back in the late 90's.
>>
>>132102288
That's right but the armies are still filled with people who would never go to war with euro brothers and the eu will not have direct control they will just tell the army minister what to do of the country
When your minister generals & co follow this theyre just stupid and your own fault

All the eu could do is use drones or nukes and if they bomb a member for whatever stupid reason the national armies would invade brussel and kill all eu shits
>>
>>132100224
>he thinks the french and germans would protect him
lmao
>>
>>132103203
>Just the other day Germany announced that with the help of France they now believe they can dominate Europe.

Source for statement?
>>
>>132103259
Russia doesnt even have a casus belli for Poland. Germany however does.
Globalization and migrant crisis are your biggest problems for the next couple generations.
>>
File: blackshirts.jpg (3MB, 2321x3000px) Image search: [Google]
blackshirts.jpg
3MB, 2321x3000px
>>132100224
I support Oswald Mosley's idea of a European union, not a jewish globalistic union supporting the extinction of our folk.
If we, Europeans, are divided we'll remain slaves to the U.S and there's no way we could break free, if we all bonded together and formed a fascistic European alliance, we could not only reassert our former glory and regain our world dominance from the jewish Americans and Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoJTDdNKBsk
>>
File: Notpussyversionofeurcorps.png (2MB, 1081x741px) Image search: [Google]
Notpussyversionofeurcorps.png
2MB, 1081x741px
>>132100224

It exists.

Its called the Eurocorps, and there are other security and intelligence agencies that serve the European parlament and European needs but usually lack the resources and personnel to do anything serious for the whole European Union.

For example: The Eurocorps amount to a total of 1000 people from 5 different countries, which is clearly not enough for Europe, and the EDA(European Defense Agency) last thing I heard was that they were making some logistic exercises between countries and looking at 3dmemeprinting and its combat application. This is only proof that there is the will but not the resources and political acceptance of a full fledged European federation army.

Also, the next question is obvious but the main reason I'm not sure If I would support this project: For what would they be employed? No, before you get paranoid and say that they would be employed for enforcing EU law and membership I highly doubt it, because if we look at the EU use of it's armed forces what I'm afraid is that they would become welfare queens doing nothing but sit down and pretend to do war or distribute sweets between African niggers.

Thats what I fear, not that the EU army would be too employed but that it would become a parade army or a "pacification" army unable to achieve anything because the EU has only demonstrated lack of commitment and compromise to do anything serious.

If the EU army would see any real use; joining the goatfucker removal in Africa and Middle, east, fighting the expanding Chinese influence, "stabilizing" countries that supply resources to Europe creating satellite states... and basically expand the influence and power of all the EU around the globe, then I sure wouldn't mind at all to even start speaking German or English or teaching it at schools.

But it won't happen, so I can only abstain from supporting the stablishment of an EU army, but I like the idea so I would not oppose its progress.
>>
>>132100224
>EU Army
>German Army

Yeah cause the EU is doing so great with itself right now fagg and you want to add an army to the mix?
>>
>>132104124
>>132103203
>>132103144
>>132102766
>OY VEY, JUSTIN, THE GOY- I MEAN THE EUROPEANS, ARE TRYING TO BREAK FREE FROM OUR CHAINS, ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH
fucking jewnited states of American, honestly
>>
We need an EU army to force countries to accept their share of migrants and to stamp down on separatists.

t. German
>>
>>132100224
EU army, means EU fascist state and no national states anymore.
>>
File: va.png (215KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
va.png
215KB, 1600x1600px
>>132100224
Fuck off cuck, I'm not dying for G*rmany.
Call me when there's a Catholic army
>>
>>132101554
>put money into European technology
>buy European weapon systems
>reject America and its jewry

I'm in
>>
>>132101554
>Because so we can put money together and build big weapons

After the failure of the Eurofighter... there are uuuh... things to improve yes.

Quite many things.
>>
>>132100224
EU army would not be for your benefit. They'd use it to enforce sanctions on Poland for not taking in refugees.
>>
>>132100224
defend from what exactly ?
the russian boogaloo ?
>>
>>132100224
>eu army
Hahahahaha more like PEEYOOOOO army with all those shitskins and jet ski jihadiis you got over there
>>
>>132105193
>the russian boogaloo ?

Russia has been always a threat to EU, the fact that it ended up shooting themselves in the foot doesn't mean that they aren't still menacing.

In case of EU and Russia engagement the only thing saving us is the shitty Russian economy that would implode at second 1 of the conflict.
>>
File: death of a civilization.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
death of a civilization.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>132105327
>48 non hispanic white and declining
>>
>>132100224
I agree. EU army would be a move in right direction.

Ignore all those conspiracy spewing shits in this thread. They're paranoid schizophrenic as fuck
>>
Just an FYI, Washington has always been fervently pro-EU, an "EU Army" is exactly what American policy planners want. No clue why people on this board think Americans have ever been anti-EU in the slightest.
>>
>>132105474
germans shits like you harmed europeans way more than anybody else
dont deflect that on eastern drunktards
>>
>>132100224
Yes pavel that EU army would be great at subjugating those troublesome visegrad rats into taking in poor refugees, an EU army is a great idea that way they can use force to implement the laws which have no pesky democratic support.

Merkel uber alles amirite fellow yuros;^)
>>
File: reddits over there.jpg (27KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
reddits over there.jpg
27KB, 520x390px
>>132105474
>Russia has been always a threat to EU

I wonder who's behind this post
>>
yes please.

EU is the greatest power bloc in the world. United we stand, divided we fall. I'd rather kill myself than to see either Ching chongs or burgercocks lead the world any longer.
>>
>>132104465
>Germany
>army
Pick one
>>
>>132100224

The only way it can happen is if Trump dissolves NATO.

Then, Europe would be forced into the creation of an alternative since for the last century all the people around the world has only seen the advantages of being in a big military alliance like NATO or Warpact and it would become a must.
>>
>>132100224
Hopefully never
>>
>>132105760
Yeah, the French definitely don't have a history of maelstroms of shit and chaos in Europe...

You have the memory of a gold fish, Pierre.
>>
>>132105829
EU wouldnt be so bad if not the skitskin problem.
>>
>>132105760
>>132105827

Which overlord do you prefer? The US or Russia?

In fact lets ask any of the older Russian satellites what do they recommend us, you won't have to go very far they are here with the EU and NATO or waiting in line to join at any cost.
>>
First we need more integration, then a unified army will be a breeze. Also watch the murricans being abhorred to this idea, can't stomach the idea another entity could be powerful too
>>
>>132106008
The US, the US any day over Germany
>>
>>132106038

Germany is an US vassal state since 1945 and even after 1992, choosing Germany is choosing the US.
>>
>>132105681
No one here is pro-EU, we want a new EU, very simular to the one Oswald Mosley proposed
It would be a fascist one, not a jewish crypto-American union trying to end our folk and kin.

>>132105829
>I'd rather kill myself than to see either Ching chongs or burgercocks lead the world any longer
absolutely this
we were the most powerful continent on earth and could retain that position until the jewnited states fucked us.
>>
>>132100290
You passive, autistic clowns cannot even stop your women and children being raped by rapugees that flood into your country.

How can you possibly think you have anything resembling armed forces? Whatever military you have are a bunch of faggit cucks just like you.
>>
>>132106115
Good, perfect situation.
>>
>>132100224
not saying i want one but the EU army would be the only army in the world that could compete with the US probably replace it in N Africa and Middle East and would save a shit ton of money in R&D but there are more pressing matters at hand any way
>>
>>132106008
atleast you dont pretend to be something else than a dirty kraut

russia simply didn't try to invade europe so far
>>
>>132106125
>we want a new EU, very simular to the one Oswald Mosley proposed

Speak for yourself sperglord
>>
>>132106008
Russia over brussels everytime, hell if the russkies invaded tomorrow id volunteer to hunt down troublesome subversives and globalist sympathizers so the russkies can push futher into cuckland without worrying about sabotage and cucks demonstrating their impotent rage.
>>
>>132106115
Choosing the (((European Union))) is also choosing the (((US)))
>>132106125
Don't even call it a new EU because people might think that you can reform the EU to create it
>>
>>132106210

Whats the whole iron curtain thing then?

Unless Everything beyond East Germany and the czechs are not Europe of course.
>>
>>132105827
Russia kinda is always a player and a threat to Eastern Europe not the West here its geopolitics at hand and it has been this way for centuries
>>
I fully support an EU Army.

Because I no doubt its main enemy will be Europeans residing in EU nations.
>>
>>132106328
>Whats the whole iron curtain thing then?

What happened after a failed German disarmament
>>
>>132100224
EU army wont be to protect you dude, It will be put in place to keep YOU in line. If you haven't figured that out by now you might be lost.
>>
>>132105489
>90% nigger and rising
>also they fuck your women
>also they fuck you when you dress as a woman
>>
>>132106210
they did have plans to invade you in 1939 and held half of it for very long time
>>
>>132106385
You know these squarehead cucks are also the same who think America needs more gun control
>>
File: V5eWlJd.png (450KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
V5eWlJd.png
450KB, 1000x1050px
>>132106125
the reason i like the EU over the rest is because we grant our citizenry the most liberties and because of our rich and beautiful cultures and histories, not because i'm some loser fascist, sorry.
>>
>>132100410
Judging by all these replies Europe will never be united, you are all too busy fighting each other about shit from the past and trivalities, Europe and all of his inhabitants will change demographically, is inevitable, all you can do now is change the rate speed of change

INSHALLAH
>>
>>132106433
>they did have plans to invade you in 1939

[citation needed]
>>
>>132106296
>Russia over brussels everytime

If you choose Brussels you choose the US.

How hard is to see that the EU is constantly licking US dick? We depend on their economy, we depend on their army and we depend on their political influence to do anything, some frictions happen here and there but those are too sparse and weak since the EU would lose far more than win in any kind of scenario.
>>
>>132106302
>Don't even call it a new EU
There's very else few things to call it

>>132106230
>he wants to be a slave to Americans
what's it like wanting to sell out your kin and blood?

>>132106422
>bring up factual statistics to spic american
>responds with le meme
typical
>>
Submit to your new masters, you need our guidance, you bois crave for our way of life
>>
>>132100224

Oke, but it must be an army for Europa.
Not a single cent paid for anglosphere weapons, not a single agreement with globalists.
>>
>>132106605
>what's it like wanting to sell out your kin and blood?

Pretty sure there's more of my kin and blood there than in your shithole Sven
>>
>>132106649
This goy is right
>>
>>132106296
were does this love for Russia comes from?
they were globalist before the little war in Ukraine
also russia not cucked? come on
>>
>>132106649
>Oke, but it must be an army for Europa.

Its going to be hard as stated>>132103920
>>
>>132106605
Are you actually arguing your country isn't cucked, fucked, and out of luck? Jesus christ you delusional faggot.
>>
>>132105681
a lot of americans want to bring back the post ww2 bretton woods situation by bombing the shit out of the EU
>>
File: 1492818312232.jpg (79KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492818312232.jpg
79KB, 687x1000px
>>132106605
Pan-European Traditionalist Social Nationalist Imperialist Union
>>132106546
The EU is controlled by the Jews

America is controlled by the Jews
>>
>>132106541
its known you can search for it yourself they always were expansionist
>>
>>132106751
>were does this love for Russia comes from?

Russia finances European skepticism and fuels it ideologically by also being what the EU is not; a country willing to fight for its superpower status.
>>
>>132106775
In this "new masculinity" world swedes are the manliest men
>>
>>132106666
>Pretty sure there's more of my kin and blood there than in your shithole
true, yet they are completely different to you
Irish Americans have left their roots completely
You have more common with a Frenchman and German culturally then you have with an Irish-American.
>>
People who unironically post with a European flag need to be dragged into the street and shot. Hell, do it to the 'ironic' ones as well.
>>
>>132106546
I dont care, if the US is dumb enough to support EU fuck them to.

EU is killing europe ethnically and culturally, id rather join russia, russians are traditional and EU/US are degenerate commie faggots hell bent on killing off their heritage, id not only accept russian rule id kill anyone trying to take us back to degeneration, our national identity will take a hit for some decades of russian rule but at least seperated from cultural marxism.
>>
File: pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-35-napoleon-1-dea-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>132106933
A Frenchman yeah, I've no fondness for squareheads. There was only once chance for a European army and it was spoiled
>>
>>132106984
No one in the US supports the EU except liberal retards. Merkel's head should be on a stick.
>>
>>132106775
>Are you actually arguing your country isn't cucked, fucked, and out of luck?
It's cucked, but it's not fucked
I fucking hate niggers and sandniggers but honestly, I never fucking see them and they barely affect how my day goes around and SD will win in 2018 so Sweden is far from fucked

>>132106806
sounds good
>>
>>132106751
I take any way out as long as they kill European socialism.
>>
File: retard.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>132100224

Yeah give the people who are our greatest enemies a massive army to "protect" us. fucking brilliant.
>>
>>132107029
Napoleon ruined Europe
>>
>>132107029
>unironically liking a revolutionary who freed the jews
you're homosexual
>>
>>132107132
See what I mean. I've no time for monarchist cucks like this with no respect for liberty. Fuck Everything East and North of the Rhine
>>
>>132107083
look i get it but they arent in a better position then us they are in worse one far worse then us and they are socialist as well also many worse things
>>
well for an EU army the best would be to
1 scrap existing military hardware East has to much soviet and local and West to much local one standard for all one MBT one IFV etc all countries would contribute in some way to making of that said hardware thus giving jobs

2 each nation would contribute the same amont of money troops and officers also have a say in how these troops are being used

any one feel free to add to it
>>
>>132107248
how are you more free now than when kings used to rule? how are better off than then please explain?
>>
File: 1498995105769.jpg (56KB, 460x319px) Image search: [Google]
1498995105769.jpg
56KB, 460x319px
>>132107248
The individual creates the ultimate expression of Freedom and Reason through joining with the State, Look up Volksgemeinschaft. Fascism is the final evolution of Freedom/Liberty. The more you are linked with the state the more free you are. Napoleon was an Emperor, he was more significant than any dissident. That's the whole point of fascism: the führer/duce/caudillo,etc. is the incarnation of the Geist and must guide the volk. He is more important since he is more linked to the state. If you are not linked to the state you are worth nothing.
>>
>>132100799
Frog doesnt want to take orders frome merkel
>>
>>132107436
Well we went from facing literal starvation because of the greed of aristocrats to being one of the richest countries on Earth through intellectual success alone.
So eh, its been a fucking step up alright
>>
>>132107458
No pagan horseshit for me thanks, I'm a Christian man
>>
>>132101876
>implying the term Europa has any actually meaning and that there is a single European identity

Drink that EU propoganda, Achmed
>>
>>132100224
too bad that the eu army will be used against us.
>>
File: IMG_2207.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2207.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>132100224
>eu army
That's a good joke there.
>>
>>132106764

"Eurocorps, a force for European Union.."
>and NATO
They have them grabbed by the balls.

It will take time to us to reach a state of being capable of maneuver. First WW2 accords must be taken to and end. Scapegoat US must fall, China must rise and help us a bit, aand I'm talking way too much.
>>
>>132107458
>Trusting absolutely centralized powers.
>Ever

How many times it has to happen before people get it?

There are more reasons for the failure of communism than it just being communism, for starters; this whole ordeal of a one party, one man rule.
>>
>>132107273
Yes they are, as a matter of fact is the reason why they have to give their satelite states self governing as long as they remain under russias sphere(see chechnya)

I dont want europe dead leopold i just want us to hit a free for all fuckfest so the kikes gets scared out and the commies gets outed, something like 80%of our media and centre left politicians are commie youth group veterans.

Id gladly fight for finland/poland/fucking fantasia as long as they bring us out of arrested development.
>>
>>132107553
so its not because in tech advances in the last few centuries i honestly think monachy is not that bad if you can avoid the degradation of the dynasty better to have a guy trained from birth by the best minds a nation can offer than some random its my take on it
>>
File: 1498817280198.png (1MB, 1168x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498817280198.png
1MB, 1168x500px
>>132107689
this
>>
>>132107689
That instantly came to mind as soon as I heard this retardation.
>>
>>132100224
Who will fund it? Who will contribute soldiers? Where will they be based? Who will pay for it? Who gets to outfit it with equipment? Most importantly, who will be in charge?
>>
>>132107782
Yeah well I disagree, and since I live in a democracy that actually means something.
>>
File: IMG_2208.jpg (111KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
111KB, 1280x853px
>>132107859
I think you know the answer to that.
>>
>>132107859
(((who)))
>>
>>132107745

As long as everything the EU defense institutions do end up with a line that says "with NATO cooperation" they don't seem to care that much about what we do about it here.

And the only thing really needed is the dissolution of NATO, if Trump does it as he threatened to do for the whole 2% thing, then the EU will be forced into actually giving a substitute and I'm sure that the EU will not align with Russia, Middle East or South America so the only solution is trying to do what the Austro-Hungarian empire failed to do: A diverse effective army.

It would be intersting as fuck.
>>
>>132107773
they bribed the chechens when kadyrov the elder cut a deal with the central government and then he got killed and now his son rules they cut a deal because they could not defeat them that easy also i for one just want people to rise up before we hit the fuckfest but not like russia they are even more far gone than europe in many ways
>>
>>132107859
>Who will fund it?

Eurobucks

>Who will contribute soldiers?

The main EU countries that want influence over the EU.

>Where will they be based?

On any of the Top dogs in the EU, Germany or France, probably France.

>Who gets to outfit it with equipment?

The coalition of corporation and industrialist that plague Europe: From GIAT, to HK.

>who will be in charge?

The European parliament through a centralized European commander organism that already exists.

Welp, it wasn't that hard.
>>
>>132100224
Take refugees kike
>>
>>132100224
So who controls the army? Any conflict would be finished before the EU could decide on anything.
>>
>>132100224
Good proxy faggot.
>>
>>132107863
well good for you what does it mean?
i for one find the concept of democracy disgusting as it only elects unfit people and the average person i dont trust their judgement
>>
>>132104681
Me too. You can't trust 'Murica.
>>
>>132108018
They are far gone yes, but i dont see us starting a revolt with the night of the long butterknives.

Having a top arms manufacturer like russia supplying us does not mean we get russian troops invading, shit im sure putin is rubbing his greasy palms thinking about payback for US/NATO supplying weapons to rebels in syria.
>>
File: IMG_2210.gif (496KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.gif
496KB, 500x232px
>>132108451
>trusting germany
>>
on a side note, you all know that medusa was a nigger with dreadlocks right?
>>
>>132108455
would you army not fight with you? also you mean to tell me Norway does not produce any arms at all?
>>
>>132108451
>two world wars caused by Germany
>put at head of unified multinational army
t. You can totally trust us, goy
>>
>>132108751
the first that was Austria and Serbia and the second well it was a result of the first and with help of the allies
>>
>>132108330
Well you sound like a snobby asshole so I'm glad you're not king
>>
>>132100224
How can we have an effective european (not EU) army if we don't even speak the same language?
>>
>>132108909
Google translate?
>>
File: invasion.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
invasion.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>132100224
>450 million people block can easily defend itself if we commit to it.

how's that working out for you?
>>
>>132108657
Our army is meme tier they could literally not hold a small town, we also have pretty crap arms production if you look away from the hellfire missile which we dont have platform to shoot just sell to ameriburgers, there was a military excersise that required most of our army up north not long ago, a relative rented out a field for them to store their men, equipment and vehicles, not kidding 1/3 of our armed forced could barely fill up our field.
>>
>>132108909
>if we don't even speak the same language?

This is not 1910 anymore, education has improved a lot and many people speak 2 or 3 languages without many problems, and even if they don't it won't be too costly for them to adapt and learn.

So you could use English, French or German without being too much of an issue.
>>
>>132108903
i would not want to be a king im not fit or born to rule
>>
File: kalergiJewishSupremacistEU.jpg (128KB, 239x350px) Image search: [Google]
kalergiJewishSupremacistEU.jpg
128KB, 239x350px
>>132100224
I'd love a united Europe with its own army, issue is the EU is a Jewish organisation dedicated to the destruction of native Europeans
>>
>>132108751
The first was started by serbia by killing a great austrian person the second by poland by killing germans in poland
Learn history paco mondalez
>>
when you quit whining, grab your balls, and enlist
>>
>>132109024

Thats a constant in the whole western world.

Only the US, and maybe South Korea have proper armies. The rest simply bow down to the US for protection since its actually cheaper for them to do so than actually invest in an army.

And of course, having a proper army means justifying its use for which the west is barely willing to do so, so having a small army also gives you an excuse to don't have a stance.
>>
>>132109097
where are all the jews then? the soviet government was 90% jewish, if the EU is so jewish where are they all hiding?
>>
>>132109016
Works pretty fine so far burger. We imported few niggers for the sake of vandalizing the entire Africa. While you are cucking autistically in denial you are not the leading country any more
>>
>>132107504
Well frog could risk getting orders that differ from "retreat" and "surrender"
>>
>>132105489
okay, now you're just making up numbers. Its not even supposed to be that low by 2100.
>>
>>132108909
Plan is to coordinate better
If like we would fight against the usa and every army makes a different plan it's just stupid eu army would mean all the leaders come together for one plan for all armies
If we play together it would make us much more stronger
>>
>>132109024
damn just looked at it it is small but the population also is small to be honest i mean what 5 milion is not much
>>
>>132109232
>Having a small army excuse to not have a stance.

Here we are in agreement, we used to have conscription and could field a big enough army to hold our border to russia very good with finns holding their side of the border, but now it is as you say, total handwash of having a stance or responsibility, thats why our latest security briefing was witheld from the public, absolutely no progress in security since utoya attacks a huge disgrace.
>>
>>132109232
its a shame to a lot of factories could use the jobs from making weapons instead of buying from or rely on the US if the factory closes and people leave its hard to find new people train new ones
>>
>>132100224
Sure lets give Germany an army to control Europe with. Take in immigrants Poland or we will send in the army!!!!!
>>
>>132109643
Christ you need to learn fucking economics
>>
>>132109846
look when the people working there leave the people with unique skills leave to find other jobs its hard to train new ones Russia had this happen to it when people left for the west to find better jobs this is why russia has plenty of problems such as subs bursting in flames in drydock and many more its hard to find people who will design the next MBT
also what do i need to learn?
>>
>>132110076
That we're way better off buying the cheaper American weapons and using the resources it'd take to make our own less efficient supply system to produce things that are worth more. Then just use that money to buy yankee weapons.
>>
>>132100224
>Doesn't want Trump

>Wants the open border commie club

Good luck with that
>>
>>132101200
EU army with Brussels at the helm would be men in short shorts defending themselves with manpurses.
>>
>>132110310
and you need to learn what logistics supply chain is what if yankee stops giving you spare parts tank shells or just any counsumable? what if they feel like raising the price what if your enemy leans on them to stop giving you weapons you want to be dependent on the US?
>>
>>132104681
>Reject America and its jewry

>Accept Europe and its jewry

You're really making a big change there lol
>>
>>132110585
Ireland is a little nation, we have to have trust with someone. The land of the free has a considerably better track record than the whims of the Hun.
>>
>>132104319
>Guys the EU is just so faaabulous let's start our own army when we aren't sucking refugee dick

Fucking Euroqueers, honestly
>>
>>132110749
well its not just a matter of trust its common knowledge that its a bad ideia to rely on some one else to make your weapons for you
>>
File: kikeannia 2.png (702KB, 847x641px) Image search: [Google]
kikeannia 2.png
702KB, 847x641px
>>132101109
>>132101301
>>132101361
A FUCKING ANGLO
>>
>>132111155
So what you going to make them by fucking hand yourself?
Weapons are way too complicated nowadays, the only possible way for us to supply our own militaries would be a continent wide effort, and frankly I don't trust this continent to have my back.
When it comes to things like spare parts that bridge can be crossed if it ever needs to be crossed, its a necessary risk when the alternative is prohibitively expensive or just putting your eggs in another basket.
>>
>>132106487
>Most liberties
>Can't even speak your mind.

Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>132111459
yes you are supposed to make them yourself we did make planes tanks apc and small arms at one time we were the 3d in the world at small arms at least from Iraq Iran every warlord and nation had guns from us we gave candy to every one (slang for Bullets) reached limit of production even demand higher than we could make but now its a shadow of former self but if we can do it why cant you? they R&D would be a joined thing and the making would be local
>>
>>132108982

> I said across her nose, not up it!
>>
- why do you need an European Army if there is NATO (is there?)
- who this European Army will fight with? Russia. China, Middle East?
- can start a war if you are not safe internally?

and pls don't call me names, just explain
>>
>>132100224
I'd rather my entire country fall, than co operate with poles.
>>
>>132112524
>why do you need an European Army if there is NATO
NATO is outdated, the geopolitical situation has changed totally
>who this European Army will fight with?
any threats to europe of course
>can start a war if you are not safe internally?
EU police will make it safe, EU army will secure the middleast to give ahmeds a nice place to live
>>
>>132101361
Holy Shit! , France is on 7.5% already it's just so Sad. I've been there when i was like 5 or 6yr old now i'm 23 yr old lad. It was a ravishing country back then.
>>
>>132105474
Europe has always been a threat to Europe. You arrogant fucks can't keep your shit together, and blame everyone else when you start fighting.
Turns out the best white people already left for America where we've had a stable government since 1865 and a constitution that has stood since 1776.
Already there are threats of military action against Poland by Germany. This time Western Europe is on Germany's side. Poland will not back down, and they're also preparing for war.
If Germany invades Poland (again), you'd better say goodbye to Ukraine because Russia will seize the opportunity. If Germany is bluffing, the EU has zero credibility.
>>
File: sorros-and-rothschild.jpg (34KB, 260x318px) Image search: [Google]
sorros-and-rothschild.jpg
34KB, 260x318px
>>132113209
Also, Trump has indicated he will back Poland if it comes down to it. So yeah, World War III will be in Europe yet again. Worst trilogy ever.
>>
>>132113209
America isn't even white retard.
>>
>>132100224
<------ odra
<------ nysa łużycka
>>
File: Liberia-bbq.jpg (853KB, 1200x869px) Image search: [Google]
Liberia-bbq.jpg
853KB, 1200x869px
>>132113424
I didn't say it was. But we learned our lesson.
>swedistan
lmao
>>
what if Russia attacks Eurocucks and America says: whatever

?
>>
File: 1497137620598.jpg (60KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1497137620598.jpg
60KB, 460x460px
>>132113581
>you
>>
File: Sweden-Riots.jpg (46KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden-Riots.jpg
46KB, 500x400px
>>132113816
>>
>>132101989
>Europe cant even defend itself from unarmed brown people walking across your border t. north american
Top kek, beanercuck.
>>132102370
>a tool of white genocide.
Still loses to US government.
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
>>
>>132110897
>t. 58% white mongrel
>>
>>132108751
>>132108567
>>132110680
Notice how it's amerikikes opposing self-sufficient Europe. Not even pro-EU but really makes you think.
>>
>>132113771
good justification to build an army
>>
>>132114244
No, we're just glad the free ride is over. We're pulling out of NATO. Good luck against Russia - if your own bleeding hearts don't kill you first.
>>
>>132114278

I am somewhat suspicious.

Are you speaking about the old Europe or do you include the Eastern Europe too?
>>
>>132100224
it won´t happen as long as our goverment is full of libshit cucks
>>
File: 160144.jpg (305KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
160144.jpg
305KB, 1200x1200px
>>132100898
>underrated post
>>
>>132114714
Don't worry. They'll be providing free Arabic lessons in the west and Russian lessons in the east.
>>
>>132114278

wasn't NATO meant to be against Russia?
>>
File: GeneralJamesMattis-afp[1].jpg (51KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
GeneralJamesMattis-afp[1].jpg
51KB, 615x345px
>>132100224

>EU Army
Do you honestly believe that we are going to let you have a real army?
>>
>>132100224

>wanting to be """protected""" by Germany instead

You're basically asking for another master.

>>132100290

>Poland
>Shitskin problem
>>
>>132115235
Germans have a term for that... it's called "Zweckentfremdet" to have it robbed of original purpose.

It happens so much these days.
>>
>>132100224
>Wants to entrust the same government that has brought you the migrant crisis and maximum overdrive political correctness to run a massive supranational military

I thought you fuckers wanted to NOT be like us...

USE when?
>>
File: european-street-gangs.jpg (39KB, 423x302px) Image search: [Google]
european-street-gangs.jpg
39KB, 423x302px
>>132115313
I think we should let them try. A weakened EU is good for all of us.
>>
>>132116020

Well I mean of course they're not actually going to do it. It would take money away from their social programs. I just think it's cute that they think we would let them. Do they actually think we keep those forces there for their protection?
>>
>>132100224
think moar
>>
>>132109325
You got conquered and surrendered in one fucking day in 40 scandicuck and before you spread your asses to Kraut during WW1, just stfu you weakling.
>>
File: file[1].jpg (65KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
file[1].jpg
65KB, 600x378px
>>132117935
>>132109325

Shhhh

Don't fight, guys

You're both terrible at it
>>
>>132100224
You can't even defend yourselves from fat Arab cock penetrating your women
>>
>>132118675
Reminder that Islam will conquer Europe without firing a single bullet because European men are pathetic, effeminate creatures who repulse European women

This is why they vote for migration of Arabs and Africans, they need strong seed for their children
>>
>>132100224
we are forced to defend you because you have lost the will to do so yourselves. europe is just lucky its white or else the US would let you be dog food. frankly, i think we should just pull out tomorrow and watch you condescending socialist faggots deal with the consequences of having other powers off the leash.
>>
File: 1494580068734[1].jpg (63KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1494580068734[1].jpg
63KB, 600x620px
>>132119336

Actually we "defend" them to keep them from rising up and killing each other again, destabilizing world trade and threatening American global hegemony in the process. The joint defense initiatives are a pretext for a soft occupation.
>>
>>132103375
Yes they would go to war with other europeans and only a german could think otherwise. If germany say tried to enforce EU membership and immigration on us i would happily go to war to defend Britain. Im British. Not european.

I like europeans and would never want to fight, but would do if necessary.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.