[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Psycho Joe a murderer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
So Joe Scarborough, the propagandist from Morning Joe, was once a U.S. senator in Florida in the late 90s, early 2000s. Apparently one of his aides, Lori Klausutis, fainted, hit her head on his desk, and died.

Apparently he abruptly decided to resign shortly before her death. He cited his reasons as his child having diabetes. In this day and age, it's not a very serious thing and is manageable. Weird.

Why did Trump call him "Psycho Joe"? What does /pol/ think of this weirdo? He's always given me the creeps. He has those dead, Zuckerberg fish eyes to me.
>>
>>132096712
Psycho Joe needs Crazy Low-IQ Mika to marry.
>>
>>132096768
Trump seems to know something about both of them.
>>
Bump due to so many slide threads and shitposts.
>>
>>132096712
blumpf
>>
>>132096712
Trump totally hinted at something, wanna know what it is.

...just by looking at those two wankers, you know they're sketchy af.
>>
She’s dumb as a rock, better believe that! Barron is writing this for me. Wait for dictation to end dad
>>
>>132097373
Flhrompf
>>
After digging a little deeper, it seems that the Dr. that did the autopsy of Psycho Joe's aide was caught with human remains in one of his storage sheds. This just keeps getting fucking weirder and weirder.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/dr-michael-berkland-former-medical-examiner-arrested-for-storing-human-body-parts-in-fla-storage-unit/

https://youtu.be/s9dDPsAvFc0
>>
>>132097905
scary
>>
Another shameless bump, and a quote from the article about the doctor who did the autopsy of Joe's aide:

>Crudely preserved brains, hearts, lungs and other organs and specimens were discovered in more than 100 containers last month in a Pensacola storage unit that Berkland rented for about three years.

I wonder if they should reopen the case? The body's probably too decomposed by now, though.
>>
Post thread again in more active time
>>
>>132097905
Dude holy shit.

Trump always drops these little bread crumbs for us... with each passing day, I truly believe more and more in his ingenuity.

No wonder the collective media loses their shit every time. They know little things like a nickname can stick and cause irreparable damage.
>>
>>132098596
this
>>
>>132098596
>>132098652
Yeah, I'll definitely repost this again tomorrow. Hopefully people will be able to see it before all the shitposts slide it.

>>132098635
Yeah, I decided to look into this after hearing about his tweet again. I'm kinda weirded out about all of it. Bed-humping Joe always fucking creeped me out.
>>
>>132099303
Beady-eyed Joe*
>>
Bamp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.