[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: furry.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
furry.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
It should be legal to rape males, if you don't damage them there is nothing wrong with it, and it teaches them to ether stop being bitches, or to accept that they are bitches and remove themselves from having influence on politics.

It would create a culture of people who knew that if they wanted to change things they HAD to fight.

The answer to everything is ALWAYS rape.
There is nothing wrong with rape, only niggers and jews.
>>
File: 1498651108032.jpg (49KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1498651108032.jpg
49KB, 850x850px
tfw no black wife
>>
>>132096456
this has nothing to do with niggers oh my god every fucking thread has to be about your nigger friends doesn't it you nigger loving jew

POOR NIGGERS, POOR NIGGERS THEY BURIED THEMSELVES IN SHIT AGAIN OH NO.
>>
File: 1497874542661.jpg (86KB, 620x826px) Image search: [Google]
1497874542661.jpg
86KB, 620x826px
>>132096393
Do you think pic related would get raped?
>>
If I can then batter a woman who tries to rape me and get away with it then I would like this
>>
>>132096680
yes, and all traps WANT to get raped.

Why don't we just kill two birds with one stone and rape them and both a) stop the epidemic of faggotry amongst us and b)when there are faggots they have no rights because their mouths are always full of dicks.

IF you don't give people what they WANT they will strive forever to achieve it untill their dreams are perverted into something else that they can accept as a compromise.
That's what leftists understood years ago, that's why they never give people what they want, just what they NEED.
>>
>>132096694
yeah sure that's still self defence.
I'm not saying they couldn't fight back I'm saying rapists couldn't be charged unless they infected someone or damaged them badly.
>>
File: 1496284449384.jpg (192KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496284449384.jpg
192KB, 1067x1600px
>>132096855
Are you saying pic related NEEDS a never ending lineup of cocks to suck and fuck?
>>
>>132096393
Okay spread ur boipucci
>>
>>132097001
no you illiterate baboon, it WANTS it.
And if you don't give people what they want, they will strive for it forever until they get it or until their dreams are perverted enough to be acceptable in a different form.

fucknig hell read what I wrote.

the left creates this situation by giving people what they NEED, but making it impossible to get what they want, so everything naturally perverts and changes itself to acquire what it wants or visa versa and perverts and changes it's wants to fit them into what is possible.

If we ignore them they grow and grow like a cancer because they are STILL getting what they need to survive but not what they want so they outwardly push for more of their own kind unconsciously or not, and create more of themselves in hope to achieve it.
>>
>>132097509
Bost boipucci
>>
>>132097620
NO I WANT TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE STOP AGREEING WITH ME
>>
>>132096393
Ur fucked in the head m8
>>
File: wtflama.gif (2MB, 371x331px) Image search: [Google]
wtflama.gif
2MB, 371x331px
>>132097935
Truth.
That was the most ridiculous, sexist and counterproductive thing I've ever read, it reminds me of feminism desu.
>>
>>132096393
You're fucked up dude
>>
OP did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.