[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the kikes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (8KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 301x167px
>control centralized banking
>control media/hollywood
>control of politics especially funding it
>started communism/new world order
>everyone who speaks out against them is character assassinated for being an anti Semite even if its all factual
>people would rather believe in reptilians aliens controlling the government than saying its the Jewish Cabal
>literally satanic in nature

these bastards raped eastern Europe and Russia with communism, destroyed the family structure. Crash the markets on a whim to control nations. Make money out of thin air charging interest on it. they see everyone else as cattle, I want to run for politics to stop these fucks especially by ending the federal reserve (money magic used by the Jews to control everything through usury and fiat currency). the problem is you can't call these parasites out for who they really are without getting raped in the following shit storm and only being turned into a psy-op to make people afraid to think the same way. short of becoming the President and ordering the Marines to storm the federal reserve and arrest all the Jew bankers how the name of Christ can we stop this synagogue of satin
>>
>>132094367
#SayNoToStudenLoans

Let's get it done boys
>>
File: WE.png (586KB, 931x595px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
586KB, 931x595px
>>132094367
I was stalking out Israeli instagrams and noticed a ton of them have blue eyes and blonde hair, it's like little Russia over there

But they also have niggers who think their Jews. Pic related not photohshopped
>>
File: IMG_3333.jpg (443KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3333.jpg
443KB, 960x1280px
>>132094367
By uniting ourselves socially and culturally, having childrrn and being independsnt from high finance.
>>
>>132094660
CHI
>>
>>132094367
bump.
>>
>>132094510
I know an SJW nigger that is a Jew...it doesn't get worse than that especially all the shit he posts on whites being a cancer... god damn him I wish he knew Ashkenazim jews see him as subhuman trash
>>
>>132094660
>saged newspapers
>saged jew banks
>saged Jew business
>saged Jew media
>create aryan papers
>create aryan banks
>create aryan businesses
>create aryan media
Thats it, most important is having a sense of unity with fellow Aryans and not being divided by politics.
>>
>>132094367
By converting to Judaism.
>>
>>132094367
You need to wake more people to jewish tricks.

Do it. do it now. Make a youtube news show. "This week in jewish tricks."

Make tshirts, get people to comment and subscribe. Make that the only focus of your show.
>>
>>132094367
The Holocaust will be real this time, kikes.
>>
>>132094990
Wow, this is really good!

Shameless self reply.
>>
>>132094796
Here's what I noticed after 5 hours of stalking out Israeli girls on instagram:

-A lot of aryan women (blonde blue eyed)
-Nigger jews mix are only with other nigger jews
-White jews have mostly white jew friends
-The only common racemix is white jew girls with brown arab jews
-A lot of slav jews litearlly writing everything in cyrillic but they live in israel
>>
>>132094896
alot of whites are afraid to be proud of being white from all the programming. I agree full hardily with your plan to counter it. but these parasites are so strong. its hard to organize an all white movement without people being charged with thought crime and blacklisted from society
>>
>>132094896
We will first create alternatives to the Jews, with Aryan tabacco, Aryan cola, all of it is cerified to be satisfactory to Aryan diet standards, get to it!
Start providing Aryan alternatives to retake our economy.
>>
>>132094990
I have been slowly bringing it up to my friends. Especially two female friends who are really interested in it. My theory is that women have to act like one another if i can get enough females wise to Jewry it will snowball because of their group thinking and will red pill some beta males as well.
>>
>>132095191
All the goods that are in the stores must be recreated by Aryans and then marketed to Aryans.
>>
>>132095233
Yes, inseminate the hivemind of women just like the jew did.
>>
>>132095399
White identity must be seen as desirable, cool, moral, beautiful etc..
>>
>>132095054
There's a lot of Russians who went to Israel as economic migrants and lied about being jewish
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.