[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans hate education?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1464896407149.png (211KB, 776x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1464896407149.png
211KB, 776x1100px
Why do americans hate education and knowledge?

>Universities arent free to attend
>Degree mills and "colleges" exist
>Feels before reals(Climate change,vaccines etc)
>Meme degrees are allowed, taking money from STEM & few others
>Scientists are distrusted
Also
>Tradeschools are criminally underrated and shilled

Not to mention the institutions prior to higher education

For the love of my life I cant understand burgers on this. Its clearly better. You fags would rather take gender studies instead of tradeschool and tradeschool. Its baffling.

How did it come to this? Everyone knows well educated population is better than what america currently has.
>>
Bumb for burgers
>>
>>132094056
Bump for you, let me answer your bullshit and sleep.
>>
Reality TV made everyone think they can be special.
>>
marxists is mainly why
>>
>>132094056
It just has to do with the profit lifestyle and the size of the country, Mika.
It doesn't really matter anyways, people paid big bucks to get into the big name universities and that used to mean something.
>>
>>132094056
>>Universities arent free to attend
Also the best in the world
>>Degree mills and "colleges" exist
All colleges have to start some where
>>Feels before reals(Climate change,vaccines etc)
Blame the Liberals and (((Professors)))
>>Meme degrees are allowed, taking money from STEM & few others
Blame the liberals who keep taking those corses
>>Scientists are distrusted
As they should be
>Also
>>Tradeschools are criminally underrated and shilled
Blame Liberals
>>
>>132094056
>>Universities arent free to attend
Yes they are, practically on CA is fucking free if you're non-white or a hick, aka most of CA's population.
t. CCfag
>>Degree mills and "colleges" exist
?
If you're shitting on CC, you don't know jackshit m8, some private universities still accept transfers, but you gotta give the best and join programs that have contacts to those colleges in order to get a full-ride, just like everything else in life.
>>Feels before reals(Climate change,vaccines etc)
True, but it can't be helped since most media wants to make STEM great again subtly.
>>Meme degrees are allowed, taking money from STEM & few others
Yeah, one of the most bullshit things on the US let me tell ya, in some unis probably there is more funding to the basketbull nigger studies than other important stuff like chemistry research, but to each to their own.
That's why you do grad studies on ivy.
>>Scientists are distrusted
Well, the nature of science is to question everything, so why science itself shouldn't be questioned?
>>Tradeschools are criminally underrated and shilled
Yes they are, but it's better to keep it that way.
And shh, but some retards don't know that you can get financial aid while studying trade.

Also mong, you know that if everyone had true free education, degrees would become the new high school and so on.
Better filter the fuck out of the retards, since you say that a well education population is better but it fucks shit up as well if everything is free.

Nobody deserves anything, since I mentioned on my post that I'm having a full ride in CC, but that's because I have that "full potential" aura and face m8
>>
>>132094056
Shud up Mongrel stupit cunt.

Burger institutions are the best in the world and it's good that they're not free because it encourages real hard work and money doesn't really go in drain and is employed in real research.

What do Finnish University ever researched Worthwhile?

Fuck off and kys.
>>
>>132094056

The US dominates the rankings of the top universities in the world, I don't think there is even one Finnish one that makes the top 50.
>>
>>132094056
THere is website explains how the jews conspired in the education system to dumb down the education.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esFq-mfLYVw

If only you goy had just read THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION then none of it would have ended up so bad as it is right now. Now we can't raise our army because they are all drones.
>>
>>132095524
US dominates rankings in Universities because they poach the best and brightest around the world with scholarships to go there.
Its a positive feedback-loop.

But the general university educations seem to be getting lowered if we would judge from the snowflakes we have seen protesting. I mean, how did those retarded LGBT mongoloids get into the university in the first place? "I'm dumb but I'm queer so let me in on positive-discrimination clause"?
>>
you need to keep in mind that in america university / college isn't higher education, it's high school v2. this makes degrees less useful, but the americans are too stupid to realise this and so they pay to go there.
>>
File: funland.jpg (648KB, 1185x1253px) Image search: [Google]
funland.jpg
648KB, 1185x1253px
>>132094056
You have an absolutely free education in Finland. How do you prevent people doing worthless degrees?
You should have added that even the STEM degrees are losing value in USA because they make quotas for minorities and easier exams for people ready to pay the 10k semester tuition. People are paying so much for their studies that they automatically think they should receive their degree without considering their actual work. In opposite, my engineering university has a 60% failure during the first year but people don't really complain because the school is nearly free. It shoked a lot some americans I met of course.
>>
>>132096867
We dont provide worthless degrees or make requirements pants on head retarded.

Its harder to get into arts than bioengineering in Finnish top 1 uni
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.