[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Pence can depose Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.jpg (75KB, 1060x600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
75KB, 1060x600px
Behold the 25th Amendment, section 4:

> Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

TL;DR Mike Pence can ask Congress to remove Trump and they'll probably do it.

Discuss
>>
>>132092564
Slide down onto a rusty nail you fag
>>
>>132092564
Yeah you're totally onto something dude. Mike Pence is totally going to do it! The republicans have nothing to lose in any elections with the reputation of having another one of them impeached!!!!
>>
>>132092564
you should probably get some sleep, because this fantasy belongs in your dreams anon.. sage
>>
>>132092564
They won't work this angle. He's a pale con, but he's not a sell out. He's literally the living embodiment of the bible belt. I'd actually like to see more of him.
>>
File: bait.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>132092564
Sage this stupid shit now.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (81KB, 1650x446px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
81KB, 1650x446px
Oh, and look at this
>>
>>132092823
>mike pence
>paleo con

At least you got the fact that he represents the piss retarded bible belt down.
>>
Mass street warfare will solve this problem easily. People just need to be more afraid.
>>
Even if that seemed like a smart thing to do, Pence doesn't have the stones for it. This isn't LBJ we are talking about here. He's a standard GOP place holding stooge.
>>
>>132092564
>T-Trump is surely finished this t-time!
>>
>>132092564
>democrats asking pence for help
They are over lol
>>
File: 1488146415760.jpg (480KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488146415760.jpg
480KB, 945x945px
>>132092564
I think pence should hold some /comfy/ Q&A sessions like on the campaign trail.
>>
>>132092564
>tldr
Call me when you make a vid with a bunch of famous people in a white room begging me to do what they tell me to

https://youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

https://youtu.be/dli3qH0jPHs
>>
File: 1348801900789.gif (664KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1348801900789.gif
664KB, 230x230px
>mike pence could depose the president but it will never happen no matter how much you want it to happen
>>
>>132092662
>Being this smug

Republicans have much to lose if they let a mad man sit in the Oval office for much longer. Just his tweeting alone hurts the GOP

You are an idiot for not seeing that
>>
>>132092564
>the irony of being insane enough to even consider this as an option

Obviously they are just pushing the trump is crazy talking point in a continuation of the media effort to deligitimize him.. but as usual they just end up looking like shit instead.

The DNC is dead. Can't wait to bury the corpse it stinks already.
>>
>>132094679
>MSM keeps saying he is crazy it must be true
>also Hitler
>also camps for gays
>any minute now. ..

You people are beyond delusional.
>>
>>132095081
I did not imply or say anything like that.

I just look at his tweets. Does those look like normal presidential tweets to you? Id be emberassed as hell if my MP would tweet like that
>>
>>132095298
>I did not say or imply any such thing
>Republicans have much to lose if they let a mad man sit in the Oval office for much longer.

Kys
>>
>>132095298
PSYCHO JOE AND LOW IQ CRAZY MIKA ARE AT IT AGAIN

SHE'S BLEEDING FROM HER FACEJOB AGAIN RIGHT AFTER HER FATHER ZIBIGNIEW BREZIZNSKI IS DEAD

LOW RATINGS!
>>
>>132095411
>shit on the president daily including outright lies as part of a destabilisation campaign while acting as an impartial journalist in the mass consumption media
>clutch your pearls in shock when he responds in kind

Face it. Your party is dead and so is the soros color revolution. (Thank god, look how well that worked out for Egypt, tunesia, Libya, Ukraine and syria)
>>
>>132095374
>Bringing up Hitler without any reason
>bringing up camps for gays

Retard. Pence should take over asap
>>
>>132095798
Without any reason? What rock do you fucking live under. Just google trump + Hitler and look at all the mainstream hits.

>muh jew tactics of outright denying obvious truth

You're not even good at shilling.
>>
>>132095706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g88lIjXh7zA
>implying mika doesn't get more wet over Trump's hair than Joe's crusty cock
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.