[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Jews trying to supress Whitey?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Could someone educate me on why Jews want to eradicate the white race?

I fail to see how replacing a high-iq race with mudskins is going to work out. Europe/America is already pretty much in their pockets anyway, so I don't think "taking out a competitor" really qualifies as an answer.
>>
>>132092385
>I fail to see how replacing a high-iq race with mudskins is going to work out
Do you think an increased standard of living is ((their))) goal?
What do you mean, specifically, by the term "work out?"
>>
>>132092617
What is (((their))) goal, and how does replacing white people with shitskins help them accomplish it?
>>
>>132092617
I mean that your gonna get much more use from exploiting a country like America than one like Somalia. So how is replacing whites with niggers more useful in the long run?
>>
>>132092814
Because Whites stand in the way of a "Hunger Games" style society, with kikes and their servants with ALL the wealth/tech. Whites are too prosperous and self-determinist to integrate into a slave society.
Therefore, Whites must be eliminated. What has the greatest possibility of success for eliminating the White race?
Demographic replacement.
>>
>the more you try and force an ideology on people the more they reject it like a rebellious teenager...the kikes are walking on thin ice.
>>
>>132092385
eternal debt leaf.

>blacks are doomed
>have been for thousands of years
>turn everyone black
>everyones doomed
>blacks are massive drain
>world keeps borrowing to support muh gibs to the tune of billions a year
>IMF and World Bank kick their feet up forever
>>
>>132092385
Nobody voluntarily allows a tiny minority to rip them off extensively for generations.
Because their gains are illegitimate, Jews must finish destroying the host before he can recover, or their filthy lucre will be clawed back by the goyim.
>>
>>132092385
they want revenge for being the most hated people in the entire history of the world

>christians hate them
>muslims hate them
>they have been persecuted for as long as judaism has existed
>holocaust
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.