[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK is a cunt - Southern Cross.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

UK is a cunt - Southern Cross.
>>
File: shitposting.png (326KB, 925x505px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
326KB, 925x505px
>>132091318
Your shitposting has no power over us, anon. Your efforts are futile.
>>
I am a loyalist and a subject of Her Majesty the Queen.

Y*nks are repulsive.
>>
File: 1493977565918.png (24KB, 262x327px) Image search: [Google]
1493977565918.png
24KB, 262x327px
>>132091318
> Jail/Australia
>>
>>132091552
Why did you let Canada steal your crown?
>>
>>132091318
Patatjes
Vliegtuig
Zwervertrein
de Bijlmer
>>
>>132091318
WTF why does Georgia get its own flag but none of the other states do?
>>
>>132091318
>tfw Brits spell "enrol" with one l
Why even live?
>>
>>132091911
You guys just need the second L to rol your fat as acros, like with al other words.
>>
>>132091318
Giving a US state it's own flag was a mistake.
>>
>>132091977
well usually the brits are the ones who added extra letters, but occasionally they removed some too.
when you learn the history of British English its actually really pathetic.

I'll give you a quick rundown though
>Brits have one form of English
>they start colonizing far away places
>one day some colonies break away
>brits get so butthurt and want to seem "superior" so they actually break open their dictionary and start changing words. Some gain extra letters for no reason, others lose letters
>The Colonies now actually speak an older dialect of English than the British do
>a couple centuries pass
>Brits start claiming their English is the real English and that Americans dumbed it down.
>it was actually they who changed it for no reason.
sneaky Anglos, but actually very petty people.
>>
>>132091794
Is it true that apparently Trudeau is some sort of crypto-monarchist? Why am I hearing things about him?
>>
File: 1812 a fine year.png (123KB, 844x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1812 a fine year.png
123KB, 844x1946px
>>132092216
>There are people who genuinely believe this

You're really not that important. There are superfluous letters and odd grammar rules for the sake of maintaining the history and evolution of the various languages that inspired and later became the English language, because we actually have history worth remembering. Americans, seeing America as a new world of freedom, did away with these rules and quirks to scrub out such history; why they didn't bother making their own language instead is unknown.
>>
>>132092216
You did dumb it down you fags, because niggers and wetbacks introduced their pidgin-English to your vocabulary.
>>
>>132092216
Just how many accents are there on the British isles? To claim your broken apart "y'all, howdy do" english is closer to real English than say, the Queen's English is delusion at its best, lardtard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.