[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can't prove that God exist why worship him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 39

File: 65563465345864.jpg (434KB, 1366x765px) Image search: [Google]
65563465345864.jpg
434KB, 1366x765px
If you can't prove that God exist why worship him
>>
You shall recognise God by its name, which is "I am what I am" and therefore has pantheistic connotation.

Worship means enjoying life, just look at it and think it's beautiful.
>>
if you can't disprove the claim, then why rebuke him?
>>
>>132091097
Pascal's Wager.
>>
File: fedoras 4.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fedoras 4.png
76KB, 300x250px
>>132091097
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
File: y3cxpz9.jpg (68KB, 720x508px) Image search: [Google]
y3cxpz9.jpg
68KB, 720x508px
Prove empiricism can be proven imperically, faggot.
>>
>>132091097
Go and ask God yourself. Let me know what you find out.
>>
>>132091188
>Worship means enjoying life, just look at it and think it's beautiful.
This isn't Christianity/Judaism

True if you are a Pagan
>>
>>132091097

But I know God exists, Mr Atheist.
>>
>>132091097
Prove you're not just a figment of my imagination.
>>
>>132091387

>Being a LARPagan meand enjoying life.

No. You don't understand. I am saved by Christ. There is a tangible benefit to my life, and because of it I will inherit eternal Glory. There is a benefit I gain in this that no pagan LARPing will give any of you. That's why we look down on you, because you advocate for something you don't really believe. You're just atheists who realise how stupid atheism is.

But anyway, lets turn it around.

Remember that Vikings sold whites as slaves to Arabs. White women were especially in high demand.

http://m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

You can tell why it appeals to the modern Swede, there ancestors basically invented a religion dedicated to weaponised cucking. Not only did they allow their women to have multiple husbands, they actively captured white women, and shipped them half way across the world so they could give them to shitskins.

When that failed they just decided to let all the shit skins into their country and rape their women without consequence.

It's no wonder the only time Nordic people weren't absolute cucks was the few hundred years they were Christians.
>>
>Posting anime pics

And would i really think that your question is serious?
>>
>>132091558
Is this some christcuck pasta?
>>
>>132091387
>pagans claiming post-Catholicism
Hahaha

The whole idea of monotheistic pantheism is that all theism is at its best pantheism, but polytheistic pantheism has the tendency to become my God, your God, which is adversarial and whilst not strictly untrue is further from truth than pure, strict monotheism. There is just one universe accessible to us.
>>
>>132091097
The most logical stance is agnostics, because when you think about it both sides of this argument are right. Why worship? If you personally believe He is real, then why wouldn't you? Hope I make sense
>>
>>132091660

Untrue. The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it. You no longer deal with powerful gods, they are nothing compared to the infinitely powerful god of the universe. You don't need to sacrifice anymore because God himself has offered his blood up for you to use. There is literally no reason to leave Christianity for reconstructed primitive beliefs
>>
>>132091097
If he's not real then why did his name literally appear in one of his creations?
>>
>>132091248
underrated
>>
>>132091815
*agnosticism
>>
How come these crazy ghost stories are still a meme
>>
>>132091558
"404 – Resource not found"

>Remember that Vikings sold whites as slaves to Arabs. White women were especially in high demand.
Remember that Christians slaughtered millions of Whites because they didn't follow their religion.

>there ancestors basically invented a religion dedicated to weaponised cucking.
>not only did they allow their women to have multiple husbands
>and shipped them half way across the world so they could give them to shitskins.
False. Lying is a sin in Christianity.

>When that failed they just decided to let all the shit skins into their country and rape their women without consequence.
A Sweden trapped by Christian slave morality. Sweden isn't pagan, it's much more Christian.

>It's no wonder the only time Nordic people weren't absolute cucks was the few hundred years they were Christians.
And how in hell did you reach this conclusion?
It's Christianity that lead us to this, not Paganism.

>>132091643
I assume so, since the link isn't working
>>
>>132091660
>pagans claiming post-Catholicism
And what is post-Catholicism?

If you believe Christianity is about worshipping life, you are not Christian.
>>
>>132091097
you are a fucking faggot, OP. The God of heaven and earth will judge you as his wrath is upon your soul as we speak. the first four chapters of romans in a king james bible will cover this as it is the gospel of your salvation in this present day and age. God doesnt love you. he hates you, sinner. your soul will end up in the lake of fire to burn eternally for rejecting his Son, the Lord Christ Jesus and not having faith in his blood for the redemption of your soul.

I will be there to see you ask and plead and beg for mercy in that day, but you will find none. the time of mercy is now. you have been warned, thou child of the devil.

google martin richling's video "salvation from hell" video.
>>
>>132091835
allah? on a fucking tomato? Kill yourself.
>>
>>132091097
If God exists but allows all this shit in the world to go on, why worship him?

You shouldn't worship God, regardless of whether or not he exists.
>>
>>132092343
>allah? on a fucking tomato?
Yes, are you blind? There's even a circle around the relevant part of the picture for your convenience, anon.
>>
>>132092071

Sorry, try this one.

http://spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/

or

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/

Anyway, you're ignoring that paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.
>>
>>132092422
>It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.
>>132091828
>The reason paganism is gone is because Christianity specifically existed to invalidate it.
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>132092368
the scriptures clearly declare that the god of this world is satan, God made this happen because he will destroy this earth with fire when the Lord Jesus returns. He also gave you up to your vile affections for being reprobate minded.

think of garbage: would you hug a pile of stinking garbage? would your nostrils love the smell of putrid stenching disgusting dung? no.
Thats what God the creator thinks you are in your current state as an unsaved person-GARBAGE.
>>
>>132091097
The word has no weight or mass yet undeniably exists. God exists in such a way.
>>
>>132092411
i spit on allah. stupid inferior moon god devil.
>>
>>132092630
Why are you getting so angry at the truth, anon?
>>
>>132092542

Actual, back-in-the-day pagans, converted because they saw the true divinity of Christ, . That has nothing to do with modern LARPaganism, which is a Jewish construct.

You would think european LARPagans would be any better then the american ones as we have more sources and direct connections to the land, but lo and behold its the same cringy bullshit without any substance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LgCuvb79eQ [Open]

Wiccas were already absolutely insufferable when Gerald Brousseau Gardner got a harem of women dressing up as witches, probably got ungodly amounts of pussy in exchange for enflating the egos of his "witches".
One of the few I could take seriously was Friedrich Hielschers circle which started around the 20s, some german dude basically using christian substrate (showing respect and merit to it) and added germanic gods as angels below for some kind of henotheism-he actually wrote theology based on this but ended as an autocratic cunt dispersing his followers by forbidding them to use radio and TV when he finally managed to get some cult-village going until the 80s.
>>
>>132092780
>Actual, back-in-the-day pagans, converted because they saw the true divinity of Christ
Of course - since it's been specifically designed (relevant part) to invalitade their belief. Then you complain about neopagans doing the same. What's it with you guys that you can't see your own hypocrisy, is it the spiritual semitism?

>which is a Jewish construct.
Why would a Christian of all people have a problem with that, anon?
>>
>>132092693
allah is not the truth. angry? i am rejoicing evermore. allah is literally a fucking devil that God created to pour his wrath upon, along with you.
>>
>>132092996
>allah is not the truth.
Of course he is.

>angry?
Obviously, just look at you chimping out over your own irrelevancy of the one true god.
>>
>>132092960

Obviously, God wanted as many people to be saved as he could. It's not hard to understand why He would choose His death in such a way that it would invalidate many pagan beliefs. Complaining that it's too successful just proves it's validity.

>Wh would a Christian have a problem with Judaism

Christ had a problem with them. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
>>
>>132093089
>Wh would a Christian have a problem with Judaism
That's not what I asked. Again, is it the spiritual semitism that's the root of this disgustingly dishonest behavior?
>>
>>132093217

Sorry, you've lost me, what behaviour is 'disgustingly dishonest'?
>>
>>132091097
Trump.
>>
>>132093068
>Obviously, just look at you chimping out over your own irrelevancy of the one true god
>one true god
"god", not "God".
allah is a "god". Jehova is the "God".
fixed it for you ishmael, rejected of God.
>>
>>132092960
None of that post is even a coherent argument.
Go away pick up a history book/listen to some history podcasts. Digest. Then come back to this argument. If you still believe the same stuff.
>>
>>132091097
I'm a mix between agnostic and athiest.
I can sort of see the reasons for believing in a holy figure, but believe more that if a god does exist, he cares more about people being kind to others more than them worshiping him.
>>
>>132091097
>If you can't prove that God exist why worship him
If you can't prove he doesn't exist why shitpost about it?
>>
>>132092422
>http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/12/151228-vikings-slaves-thralls-norse-scandinavia-archaeology/
Doesn't say anything about that White women were especially sold to Arabs. Yes, the Vikings, the warrior class, were brutal. However most people were peaceful farmers/hunters/fishermen.

>http://spangenhelm.com/islamic-muslim-vikings/
And what about this? Here it says that they treated their slaves well.

>paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda
Strong coming from someone literally worshipping a Dead Jew on a stick. You don't know how I view Paganism, and clearly how most do.

>never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed
Because of Christianity. However, the core of Paganism have surivived and we know more about what they believed that you seem to think. It's not about copying the Vikings if you believe that.

>It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.
What?

>India
They are Indian and not European. Don't you believe in race? Hindiusm at that time was a organized religion very different from European Paganism even if it has the same roots.
>>
>>132093454

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao
>>
>>132093329
> what behaviour is 'disgustingly dishonest'?
Hypocrisy and lying, anon.

>>132093415
>None of that post is even a coherent argument.
It explains with 2 examples why the anon is a hypocrite, which was the goal of my post.
>>
>>132093534

>You don't know how I view Paganism, and clearly how most do.

Do you really believe Odin existed, and that trees are magic? Or are you just an atheist trying to be a bit edgy for attention? Pretty sure we all know the answer, but do you believe that powerful 'gods' actually exist/existed?

>However, the core of Paganism have surivived

>no holy book (Edda was written by Christians)
>no morals
>no culture (apart from LARPing)
>not divine
>undermines Christianity which is crucial for Western social order

Every argument against Christianity I've ever seen on /pol/ is either nihilistic or a strawman (attacking the liberal practices of some random "church").
>>
>>132092780
>converted because they saw the true divinity of Christ
Eh, more like the women converted and then raised their children as Christian. + Some Danish Kings pressured into converting by the Holy Roman Empire.

>modern LARPaganism, which is a Jewish construct.
How is it a Jewish construct and how the fuck is it a more Jewish construct than Christianity itself? Is it possible to be this deluded? And I don't know what you mean with "Modern Paganism".

>Wiccas
Which is something completely else than what Pagans here on /pol/ claim to be. Why are you so deceitful? Is it because the body of Christ is a Jew?
>>
>>132093758
> (attacking the liberal practices of some random "church").
>the biggest denomination of Christianity on this planet
>some random church
That's what happens when you suck on circumcised dick, all thats going to leave your mouth is lies
>>
>>132093651

Oh, you're confusing actual paganism with modern LARPaganism, which is a jewish invention.

Ancient pagans may have 'believed' their beliefs a little, but obviously not much, as they mostly converted instantly through conversation when they saw Christ's divinity.

Modern 'Pagans' are just attention seeking atheists.

Glad I could clear that up for you.
>>
>>132091097
Absence of evidence /= evidence of absence
>>
>>132091097
why do you care?
>>
>>132091097
There's a reason religions are a faith.
You don't have "faith" in a table or a chair existing, you have knowledge. Faith is something beyond the requirements or ability to prove.
>>
>>132093815

Saying Christianity is jewdized is retarded. Under pagan Rome, Jews enjoyed full citizen rights, as in most of the pagan world, including Greece, Syria, etc. However, once Christianity became a political power, around the 4-5th centuries, Rome made it illegal for Christian citizens to practice Jewish customs, and even turned many pagan practices into Christian traditions.

By the turn of the 11th century, most European nations were already Christian and totally different from rabbinic or Talmudic Judaism. In fact, no christian nation has ever historically adapted anything from Judaism. (Which is why I use the term Christian values, not Judeo-Christian, as that never existed). There was no commonality in the practice of these two religions. Even the interpretation of biblical laws were different. In fact, even Jesus himself condemned the Jews of his day and all their unbiblical or extrabiblical laws. Jesus was one of the biggest opponents of "Jews", which is why they passionately hated him.

By the 16th century, many European countries already had a history of expelling Jews or making them pay extra fines/taxes to live there. Most Jews didn't enjoy full citizenship rights either.

The only reason why "Jews" have been able to get such power, wealth, etc, in these recent past centuries is because they hate Christians. Their whole purpose of gaining global power and influence is to destroy Christianity and Christendom (the Western world), or White people, who are the ones who spread Christianity to other peoples.

Jews were able to live with pagans because they mutually did not pose a threat to each other. They stayed separate for the most part, e.g. kept to themselves (in designated communities, e.g. Greece, Syria, etc). When Christianity came to the forefront, the world was turned upside down, and Christianity gained the most influence in every aspect of life. This turned certain "Jews" in power to become anti-christ, just as when Jesus himself came.
>>
>>132093868
>Oh, you're confusing actual paganism with modern LARPaganism, which is a jewish invention.
No, I'm not. I even explained to you the relevant part of my argument why I think you're a hypocrite.

Let's add making up strawmen >>132093758
and this post of yours>>132093868 to the list.
>>
>>132091097
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/faith

go ahead and add a word to that vocabulary.
>>
File: image.png (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129KB, 640x1136px
>>132092368
for new earth. sounds pretty dope
>>
File: easter1.jpg (73KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
easter1.jpg
73KB, 720x479px
>>132091097
The biggest proof for God's existance is my own existance. I am aware of my own existance therefore I exist. If I exist, why would God wouldn't?
>>
>>132092548
I don't think I'd create a world filled with garbage in the first place.
That just seems unhygienic.
>>
>>132091097
I've met with Jesus in my dreams, seen demons, and witnessed the power his name has over them.

Of course none of that means anything to you. So it seems that my problem is that I can't prove that God exists TO YOU, but I have plenty of reasons to worship him.
>>
>>132094193
>what is a non-sequitur
>>
>>132093089
t. Clueless about history
You have made up your own alternative history. Why do you think Christianity and Judaism is so much alike? Early Christianity was Judaism + Messiah.

Romans have texts where they do say that Judaism was the religion in Israel/Judah.
>>
>>132094022

And I'm explaining that Christianity was created by God specifically to invalidate many belief systems, including most paganisms. It's not dishonest, it's absolutely True. Capital T True, as in, pertaining to the only real Truth in reality - the word of God.

It also demonstrably improved everywhere it touched.

>be Norwegian
>live in a shithole, basicly mudhut tier
>"muh vikings"
>our only accomplishiments so far is infighting, "breddy gudd :DD" boats and shamanistic shit
>Hvitekrist (White Christ) comes and saves us
>Suddenly we have writing (inb4 muh futhark, runes are retarded), agriculture and society
>a few hundred years later we're amongst the richest countries in the world
>some faggot welfare queen kills a man and tries to tell us christianty is bad

Why do you think LARPagans deserve anything other than ridicule?
>>
>>132094208
His existence isn't predicated on your approval.
>>
>>132094345
But my worship is.
>>
>>132094265

>He doesn't know the word of God

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.
>>
>>132094295
>intro miscontruing the discussion
>copypasta
Why do you even bother entering a thread if that's how you're going to go at it, honorary jew?
>>
>>132093868
>Ancient pagans may have 'believed' their beliefs a little, but obviously not much, as they mostly converted instantly through conversation when they saw Christ's divinity.
Or rhey did believe but the power if the Holy Spirit hot them converted
>>
>>132094413

Yes, you are responsible for your actions, what's your point?
>>
>>132094237
I see a lot of crazy shit in my dreams, most everyone does
>>
>>132094208
God didn't create it like this. Man created the problem with sin, because of satan(allah)"s lies. he will renew the earth and all creation in the future when all sin is eradicated, burned with fire.
>>
>>132094413
Fair enough
>>
>>132094513
He was answering my counterpoint.
>>
>>132094513
Read the whole conversation and you'll find out.
>>
>>132093758
I believe what Odin/Thor/Frey etc. represents exist. I believe that there are higher powers that we will never understand. I believe that we should take care of and worship the nature around us.

>edgy for attention
I'm introverted and hate attention. Start playing ball, and stop being the lying deceitful Jew that you and your God is.

>no holy book
Why do you need this?
>no morals
False
>no culture
False
>not divine
Elaborate
>undermines Christianity which is crucial for Western social order
Undermines Paganism which is the actual religion of Europeans. Christianity has led us to the world we have today were we are being genocided by fellow African Christians migrating to our continent with the help of the Church.

>Every argument against Christianity I've ever seen on /pol/ is either nihilistic or a strawman
Holy fuck you are a snake. No wonder when your God is a Jew.
>>
File: 1646458475.jpg (115KB, 1000x892px) Image search: [Google]
1646458475.jpg
115KB, 1000x892px
>>132091097

Because He is the way, the truth, and the life.

>John 6: 67-69

>67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

>68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

>69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.
>>
>>132094635

>I believe in what Odin and Thor represent.

So you don't believe in them. You might as well worship the Gods from Skyrim, or Warhammer. That's why we call you people LARPagans, because it's cringy as fuck. You might as well point to anything that shares the same 'belief' system and worship it. It's literally no better than grown 'men' who pretend to be ponies. You're show-horning your belief system into an archaic religion because you think it makes you looks cool.

I'll prove it. Find me one direct quote from any pagan religion that proves that race mixing is 'wrong'.

I'll wait right here.
>>
>>132094927
Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
>>
>>132093982
> Rome made it illegal for Christian citizens to practice Jewish customs
What customs? They did also start to persecute Pagans.

>pagan practices into Christian traditions.
Deceitful religion to the core

>christian nation has ever historically adapted anything from Judaism
You haven't even read the Bible + anything from the Jewish holy books.

>There was no commonality in the practice of these two religions
So very false.

>Jesus himself condemned the Jews of his day
False

>Jesus was one of the biggest opponents of "Jews", which is why they passionately hated him.
False. They hated him because he was a heretic claiming to be their Messiah. Many Jews followed him though.
>>
File: 1483982656578.png (383KB, 778x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1483982656578.png
383KB, 778x1086px
>>132094988

Amen
>>
>>132095044

You're confusing biblical Judeans, those of the tribe of Judah, with modern kikes, who are relations of Khazaars. Educate yourself. Christ warned several times about jewry.

That aside, that's a nice cross on your flag, LARPagan. How'd it get there?
>>
>>132094988

Nothing better than the word of God on a sunday. God bless you templar anon.
>>
>>132094295
>be Norwegian
>live in a shithole, basicly mudhut tier
>"muh vikings"
>our only accomplishiments so far is infighting, "breddy gudd :DD" boats and shamanistic shit
Kys Jew. You don't see it yourself, but you are a fucking Jew.
>>
>>132091097
You can't prove ANYTHING in this world sweetie. Knowledge is logically unattainable. You have to have faith in literally everything you believe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchhausen_trilemma
>>
>>132095302

Despite being factually correct, what don't you like about it?

Seriously though, nice cross.
>>
File: Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg (42KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
Flying_Spaghetti_Monster.jpg
42KB, 514x514px
>>132091246
>>
>>132091097
Because he makes me a better person.
>>
>>132095239
>Abraham literally whored his sister-wife out to pharaohs whenever there was a famine back home >he also haggled with his god
>Jacob jewed his brother out of his inheritance and blessings
These are the people even your beloved circumcised, hannukkah celebrating, torah reading rabbi references as his ancestors. There's no functional difference between ancient kikes, modern kikes and Christians for that matter.
>>
File: 1494300316313.jpg (42KB, 510x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494300316313.jpg
42KB, 510x427px
>>132094193
you're like 99% there but fucked up.
>>
>>132094445
>(Revelation 2:9)
>People who claim to be Jews, but are not Jews, are the Synagogue of Satan
How is this speaking against Jews?

>(Revelation 3:9)
Again it's not about Jews as a whole, but people claiming to be Jews without being it.

>Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ.
Nothing new here, that Christianity (and Abrahamic religions in general) dislikes heretics and heathens.

>The ancient Jews were not (((Jews)))
Dude, European Jews have middle-eastern blood in them. They are related to the proper Semitic Jews. You have just made this shit up because you don't want your religion to seem as Jewish as it is.
>they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.
So this is false, they can using modern DNA technology.
>>
>>132095510

>muh fedora spaghetti monster

Think critically for a second. The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.
>>
>>132095623

>There's no functional difference between ancient kikes, modern kikes and Christians for that matter.

And thus the LARPagan proves himself to be, although there was never any doubt, a tool of the Jew.
>>
>>132095780
>someone that's consequently anti-jew is a tool of the jew
This is never going to make sense, anon.
>>
>>132095628

>Dude, European Jews have middle-eastern blood in them.

They're khazaars, I agree, what's your point?
>>
>>132095628
find where he talks about that verse. It is all jews.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nvfiSXAMZZI
>>
>>132092267
I don't think the bible really mentions hell all that much. I remember hearing that it wasn't even a belief of the original Christians. For on hell is actually inspired by Hades from Greek Mythology. A lot of the Bible seems heavily fabricated and/or created by man actually.
>>
>>132091097
Define God.
>>
File: 834209809234078234.jpg (239KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
834209809234078234.jpg
239KB, 900x750px
>>132091097
Plot twist: I can. Not my fault if the greatest philosophers were theists.
>>
File: 1497317649001.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497317649001.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>132095638
>muh jesus

this is the dumbest shit ive ever read. do you seriously believe thos hot garbage?
>>
>>132096004

Christ specifically talks about Hell numerous times. You cant get much more valid than Jesus Christ talking about something.
>>
>>132095371
Agreed. I'm actually surprised someone else shares my viewpoint.
>>
>>132094954
>So you don't believe in them
Not that they were intelligent human-like beings, no. Do you believe God is an old man in the sky? I don't think it's very different.

>That's why we
Who are we?

>You might as well worship the Gods from Skyrim, or Warhammer.
But they are not European or Norwegian.

>that's why we call you people LARPagans, because it's cringy as fuck.
I don't find it cringy (and I assume you know that Wiccans etc is not THE pagans). I don't care about your Jewish opinion, sorry.

>You might as well point to anything that shares the same 'belief' system and worship it
Again, not if it's not European/Norwegian.

>It's literally no better than grown 'men' who pretend to be ponies
>You're show-horning your belief system into an archaic religion because you think it makes you looks cool.
False, and you are a Jew

>Find me one direct quote from any pagan religion
Why do you need a book to tell you it's wrong, when you can just know it's wrong to mix with inferior beings? Find me a quote from your desert book that "proves that race mixing is 'wrong' "

I'll wait right here.
>>
>>132091097
I can't prove there are 57 genders either.
>>
>>132091097
Worshiping is for peasants. Worshiping foreigners is for cucks. Worshiping Jews is for low IQ people. Worshiping imaginary things when you over 10 years old is for mentally ill people. So if you are a Christian you are a mentally ill peasant cuck with low IQ.
>>
File: 1495272545295.png (88KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
1495272545295.png
88KB, 287x288px
>>132092071
>complains about christians killing his weak ancestors
>talks about slave morality
>>
>>132096056

Yes.

Also, it makes much more sense than the atheism fairy magically exploding nothing into everything, and having it magically form sentient life, 'just cos'.
>>
File: 1491250982082.png (299KB, 878x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1491250982082.png
299KB, 878x1618px
>>132095780
Stop posting bullshit, Hitler was obviously a deist and deeply critical of Christianity, especially of the churches in Germany. Read the Table Talk.
>>
>>132096138
So believe in neither?
>What did he mean by this?
>>
>>132091835

cut with a knife some random lines , it would be really impressive if it spelled yehova or even allah , even jesus in a cheeto is more convincing then this shit
>>
>>132096207
So who or what created muh jesus and the god?

Cos it is precisely the brainlet logic u follow
>>
>>132095780
>Hitler said in Sunday news magazine
>He traveled to Britain in mid war to speak in English for some bullshit local magazine
Totally valid quote if you are a retard.
>>
>>132096104
Oh you're right. Well regardless it's complete overkill when it comes to a punishment and anybody who would obtain joy from another human beings suffering doesn't deserve to go to a paradise.
>>
>>132096056
man, atheists really are garbage at defending their position. quite superior intelligence faggot
>>
>>132096386
DESU both sides are.
>>
>>132096356
what an original argument we have here
really made me thonk lol
>>
>>132096445
WTF I typed t b h and got DESU.
>>
>>132096207
it doesn't make any sense. God can't be disproven because it's a concept that doesn't even have any form. It could be a man in the clouds, or a man in space, a man underwater, its three people at once, or a trans-dimensional whatever, sometimes god is nature, sometimes it's the human spirit, sometimes it's intelligent life, sometimes it's a 'force', and it keeps changing throughout history and from person to person it's just an amorphous concept. Of course it can't be disproven. Neither can fdfhhfljldfewjfjeiofjweio. It's not a 'thing'. Its an idiotic concept.
>>
>>132096488
desu
>>
File: Idris-Elba-wears-Viking-h-006.jpg (31KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Idris-Elba-wears-Viking-h-006.jpg
31KB, 460x276px
>>132096132

>Do you believe God is an old man in the sky?

I don't think any Christian believes this.

>Find me a quote from the bible that proves race mixing is wrong

God condemns hybridity of any kind. Whether it is animal or people. God does not want his people Israel (the white Caucasian, Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, and kindred people) to be racial mixed. He wants his people to be separated from other races. According to the Old Testament, race mixing is punishable by death. Phineas the priest is a classic example in Numbers when he killed an Israelite man with a Midianite women. They were race mixing; he killed them, and God stopped the plague.

What's to stop a bunch of nigs from pretending to be vikings? Aside form your feelings? Surely if there's no clearly defined belief structure, and you don't really believe that they are gods, just representations of ideas, then what's to stop them from pretending too?

My point is, there is an inherent validity in Christianity that all LARPagan religions lack.
>>
>>132091097

lrn2metaphor
>>
>>132096221
This is probably a slide thread.
I don't know why I replied.
The only point was that SJWs believe in infinite genders.
If they accuse a Christian of believing bullshit just note that their fluctuating gender pantheon is even more ridiculous.
>>
>>132096536
wow it works
>>
>>132096468
That retard was bitching about science because he needs an anthropomorphic cause for every phenomenon.
>>
>>132095239
>You're confusing biblical Judeans
And they are fucking Jews
>with modern kikes, who are relations of Khazaars
No, genetic tests show that they are indeed Semites.

>Christ warned several times about jewry.
Source

>that's a nice cross on your flag
>How'd it get there?
Through deceit and subversion.

>>132095279
Calls me a LARPer and proceeds to say "God bless you templar anon".

>>132095397
But it's not an accurate picture of a Norwegian pagan society.

>be Christian
>be a poor peasant living in a shithole, actually mudhut tier
>"muh kike on a stick"
>whole family is starving
>is a good goy though, so pays his taxes to the Priests and their Lords
>hopefully he can get a job as a stone cutter, so that at least 1 of his kids can be fed
>to build some Fancy Church for a Fancy Priest

In Pagan society, the Pagan man would kill the Priest. Not pay taxes to him.
>>
>>132096568
Yeah, don't know why. I could type it before with no issue.
>>
>>132096227
That's not something that's cut with a knife though, anon.
>>
>>132096217
>>132096365

Yeah, you say that, but here I have the man HIMSELF speaking.

I think I'll believe his actual words over some faggot LARPagan on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

>>132096523

Good thing Christianity is based on actual eye witness accounts, and has changed the world more than any other force then, otherwise it would just be our imagination.
>>
File: 1498732787624m.jpg (82KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498732787624m.jpg
82KB, 1024x576px
>>132091097
Here is proof.
>>
>>132091097
You concept of God is wrong
>>
>>132096538
>I don't think any Christian believes this.
So you don't believe in the christian god any more than pagans believe in Odin,
>>
>>132091246
Because there are infinite other gods to worship. If I am going to worship a god it might as well be one who promotes moral and social doctrines I support.
>>
>>132095874
>They're khazaars, I agree, what's your point?
No, they are Semites mixed over time with Europeans. Yes, there were Jews in Khazaria. However most International Jews come from the middle-east into Greece/Italy and further into Europe.
>>
>>132096666 (Checked)
I think Hitler was just putting on a front to gain support, but who knows.
>>
>>132096588
look at this brainlet bitching about philosophy because he needs a naturalistic answer to everything lol
>>
>>132096641

the tomato is cut with a knife fucking retard this cutting formed the squiggly line what forms the squiggly lines allah

from now on M is the sign of my god
>>
>>132096666
Yeah the public speeches he gave in front of his back-then deeply religious country are probably a better source to determine his religious beliefs than his actual thoughts which he talked about in his inner circle...

...retard.
>>
>>132091248
>Be Christian
>If Atheists are right nothing happens
>If Christians are right heaven
>If Jews are right hell
>If Muslims are right hell
>If Hindus are right reincarnated as a pig
>If Ancestor worshipers are right starve for all eternity
>If ancient Egyptians are right rot away in poverty in the afterlife because you weren't mummified and buried with your possessions
>>
>>132096601

>In Pagan society, the Pagan man would kill the Priest

Pagan had priests, it's just their priests were cucks that let their most holy sites get destroyed. If it wasn't for christianity, there would have been no Charles Martel, if there wasn't a Charles Martel there wouldn't be a Europe.

You're welcome.
>>
>>132095902
Yes, but it's not about Jews in that way, it's about Heretic Jews. It's like the Pope talking shit about Protestants.

It's Jews saying to other Jews that you are not proper Jews.
>>
>>132096831
Where was I doing that you prick?
>>
>>132096773

As in God isn't some elusive cosmic bigfoot we haven't found yet. This view is a straw man brought forth by atheists to scorn Christians, not the claim Christians are making.
>>
Because this shit is crazy.
>>
>>132096790
>>132096879

>H...he was lying I know he said this b..but what he actually meant was...

If you can't believe the words out of a mans mouth, what kind of man is he?
>>
>>132096200
t. doesn't know what slave morality is

A poisonous snake killing a sleeping man isn't superior to the man. That is clear to me. Maybe not for you Jews, where being the snake is the ideal.
>>
>>132096865
> this cutting formed the squiggly line what forms the squiggly lines allah
Have you never eaten a tomato that you don't know that they have white stuff in there? That white stuff of the tomato (Allah's creation) literally spells out his name. What more proof do you need? It's miles ahead of appearing in a dog's asshole
>>
>>132097012
It could just be a coincidence you know.
>>
>>132096865

>>132096879

praise god he revealed him self in this text

and here >>132096883 praise god

>>132096887

oh man is this not proof of my god his name is everywhere
>>
>>132096887
>if there wasn't a Charles Martel there wouldn't be a Europe.
Or you know Europe would just be Muslim instead of Christian.
>>
>1987
>worshipping the Demiurge
>>
>>132096729
Just because we don't know everything about everything mean a god exists we have been learning much about how the universe and everything works withought stop unless we find something that just dumbfounds us and 1000 years after we discover that it still dumbfounds us that argument is still stupid
>>
>>132096984
Someone who didn't want people to know his true intentions, i guess. Politicians do it all the time Adolf probably ain't immune.
>>
>>132097006

In what context isn't the snake superior? If some moron allows himself to sleep without ensuring there's no danger, he's pretty much asking for it. Or are LARPagans suddenly 'omg victim blaiming' SJWs?
>>
>>132097048
Wouldn't that be convenient for this argument?
>>
>>132095638
The universe is not finely tuned for our existence, we evolved in this universe and are adapted to it. Why do you think all planets we observe are barren?
>>
File: am i alione.png (1MB, 1022x494px) Image search: [Google]
am i alione.png
1MB, 1022x494px
>>132091387
>>132091188
>Worship means enjoying life, just look at it and think it's beautiful.

disagree, there is nothing beautiful about nature, its a ritual of murder, and it isn't appealing, nor does it smell very good when a pack of lions, or wolves kill and eat calves of animals.
>>
>>132091097
>If you can't prove that God exist

Because I can.
>>
Don't worry guys, god killed his hippy son to forgive you about that time you ate an apple.
>>
>>132097121
Can u into punctuation bro?
>>
>>132097242

The size and scope of the universe is a testament to God's power. We evolved using a system God designed for us, natural selection, in an environment he built for us. That sounds pretty much tailor made to me.
>>
>>132097233

cut open a tomato faggot and make a pic , i bet you cannot reproduce it
>>
>>132097121
>herp we don't know everything
>derp therefore your argument is stoopid
>ha god doesn't exist checkmate
All things that have a beginning must logically be created by something. You cannot have something from nothing
>>
>>132097233
How so?
>>
File: African worshipping a Jew.jpg (78KB, 900x351px) Image search: [Google]
African worshipping a Jew.jpg
78KB, 900x351px
>>132096538
>I don't think any Christian believes this.
Then how the fuck is it any different? I believe in higher powers - things we will never understand, just not in intelligent design or that there is some humanoid in the sky. I don't worship Odin as an Æsir, bur rather what he represents.

Paganism is not like Abrahamic religions in that sense you are worshipping the God himself like some proper slave.

Find me a quote from the bible that proves race mixing is wrong. I'll wait. You making up shit to fit your world-view isn't an argument.

>What's to stop a bunch of nigs from pretending to be vikings?
They can pretend to be Vikings (you mean Pagan?), I won't identify with them though. What stops an African from BEING Christian? The bible clearly states that you as an European are equal to an African before God.

>My point is, there is an inherent validity in Christianity
"the extent to which a concept, conclusion or measurement is well-founded and corresponds accurately to the real world."
Not at all.
>>
File: giphy.gif (821KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
821KB, 500x281px
>>132096386

I just have no interest in wasting my time on nonsense at 4:50am...but I'll bite and go back just to prove you are a shit eating faggot.

> >muh fedora spaghetti monster

To begin with, I've never seen anyone but Christ faggots who wear fedora's so this is an epic projection imo.
Case in point => look up 'Aurini fedora', christ fag, just like you.

> Think critically for a second. The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything.

Because something has not been explained it does not follow that god exists.

> If there is a beginning there has to be a cause.

There does not 'have to' be anything. Everything we know of the universe is based on science / empirical research. We can't know that there has to be' anything, we can only assume until new evidence arises and it is disproven.

> We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing.

We do not know that nothing creates nothing. We also do not know that there was a beginning.

> So why is there anything at all?

You are anthropomorphizing the universe, this is so dumb.

> Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

our existence is finely tuned by the universe. It's the other way around dickhead.

> The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox.

You haven't even explained clearly how any 'paradox' exists let alone proven it in any way whatsoever or discredited solutions to the paradox. So wtf are you even talking about?

> They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Your argument is so stupidly put together that it's not even possible to disprove it. It's like debating with gibberish.

> Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

Occam's razor does not suggest this and you have not made any coherent argument whatsoever.
>>
Let's talk science, today Dark Matter, invisible matter of the sky that holds everything together and makes galaxies rotate, it totally exists, but it is ivisible and indetectable, it couldn't be that we are into a matrix or some shit or that our science is wrong, definitely invisible matter of the sky.
>>
>>132096894
bo it isnt
>>
>>132097286

I hear the hippie argument from liberals/atheists who try to make Jesus a socialist/marxist. He wasn't. Jesus obviously didn't fight and conquer countries. That wasn't his purpose. The main purpose of Christ was to bring grace, faith and salvation to people. However, next time he comes, there will be a great reckoning.

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure." Psal. 2

'Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken... Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle." Zec. 14

"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch... And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts." Mal. 4

"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords." Rev. 19
>>
>>132097441
>The main purpose of Christ was to bring grace, faith and salvation to people.
GAY
>>
>>132096004
hell is in the old testament to retard
>>
File: corpushypercube1.jpg (285KB, 2514x3439px) Image search: [Google]
corpushypercube1.jpg
285KB, 2514x3439px
>>132097286
>>132097073

great, another wannabe gnostic that can't understand Christ, do you even have any idea what the gnostic gospels say?
>>
>>132097242
Cosmological constant is so finely tuned that if you changed it by 1x10^-140 then gravity would be too strong or too weak for matter to form. That is one of around a hundred such finely tuned laws of the universe required for material existence

But hey its just a coincidence goys
>>
You don't need proof, strong evidence is enough, that's how we've dealt with issues all of our life. Proof always comes later, in this case, it would be through personal experience.

All of the historical, scientific, philosophical, and experiential evidence point towards Theism.

For me, there is no reason why I wouldn't believe in God, it's just obviously clear to me. From my very own existence and nature as an intelligent and moral agent, to the infinitely complex natural world that is around me, all point to an intelligent being who designed all things.

Saying it was chance would be like saying the dictionary came to be through an accidental explosion in a printing press, never mind the fact that we actually have a printing press to begin with.

Think harder and deeper, 99% of Atheists have an extremely shallow understanding of philosophy and theology, also science. They claim to be champions of science but really they actually barely know anything about it, unlike the creators of the scientific revolution itself who were all Christians who did science for the glory of God because they believe the world to be rational and intelligently designed.
>>
>>132091097
Faith.
>>
>>132096887
>Pagan had priests
Yes, and? How is this relevant? You clearly have some degree of reading comprehension. Why don't you reply to the actual argument instead?

Is it because just like the Jew you are, you don't actually care about the truth?
>>
>>132097539
If there is a multiverse than yes, it is just a coincidence.
>>
File: Screenshot_279.jpg (134KB, 947x903px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_279.jpg
134KB, 947x903px
>>132097519

No its not
>>
>>132094193
NO, christians are alpha male 150+ IQ 6'6" 12 inch dick Gods who singlehandedly can make entire countries 1st world while all ath*ists are moronic, SJW mlp fan autistics who believe in 1000 genders and that child rape is ok (because they don't believe in God therefore think everything is ok)

How dare you say they are equally comparable, just for that I'm gonna quote bible scripture at you
>>
>>132096883
actually if muslims were to be right then good Christians still go to Heaven
>>
>>132097178
Wow. Christians everyone. Truly Jewish to the core.
>>
>>132097369
>Then how the fuck is it any different?

i believe in the God of the bible. Find me one passage that states God 'Is an old man living in the sky'

And as for the quotes, there are loads.

>"And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay
ye every one his men that were joined unto Ba'al-
pe'or. And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And WHEN PHINEHAS, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, SAW IT, HE ROSE UP FROM AMONG THE
CONGREGATION, And TOOK A JAVELIN IN
HIS HAnd; And HE WENT INTO THE TENT,
And THRUST BOTH OF THEM THROUGH, THE
MAN OF ISRAEL, And THE WOMAN THROUGH
HER BELLY...And the Lord spake unto Moses,
saying, PHINEHAS, the son of Eleazar, the son of
Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from
the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my
sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. Wherefore say, Behold, I GIVE UNTO HIM MY COVENANT OF PEACE: And HE SHALL HAVE IT, And HIS SEED AFTER HIM, EVEN THE COVENANT OF AN
EVERLASTING PRIESTHOOD; BECAUSE HE
WAS ZEALOUS FOR HIS GOD, and made an
atonement for the children of Israel." (Numbers 25:5- 13)

>"A mam-zare (mongrel) shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the
congregation of the Lord. An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the Lord for ever." (Deuteronomy 23:2-3)

So what you're saying is there's nothing in your imaginary religion that states that race mixing is wrong? So other than your opinion, which I'm sure you will admit is fallible, why is it bad?
>>
>>132097539
We exist in a universe that exists because we can only exist in a universe that exists.

If the universe didn't exist, we wouldn't exist.

Since we exist, the odds of our existence are 100%
>>
>>132097424
But it is. I don't watch Christian propaganda videos. I rather prefer to read directly from the Bible itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 640x832px
>>132097286
>hippy
HA

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
>>
>>132097677
Multi verse hypothesis violates quantum physics. It is also retarded because rather than using the logical adoption of intelligent design by an eternal necessary being it tries to explain materialism with something much more complicated and absurd and absolutely no evidence or proof to back it up. Even if there were multi verses they would still originate from one necessary prime mover creator aka god
>>
>>132097539
Can't into probability theory retard?
>>
>>132097403

>9 sentances of green text
>no counter arguments

Amazing. Atheists really can't stand being reminded that their belief that the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and then had it magically form sentient life, is even more illogical than any straw-man that make against any form of theism.

But in relation to your (non) argument, it's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?
>>
>>132097847
And because we exist that means god exists
>>
>>132097861
which you dont do
>>
>>132097355
Where did God come from then?
>>
>>132097633

>LARPagan arguing about truth

Read the actual source material for yourself. The amount of cuckolding in it is crazy. Odin himself gets cucked by his two brothers Vili and Ve, who creampie his wife while he's away.

Nearly every Hero like Sigurd dies and his wife remarries multiple times and has kids from at least 2 other men.
>>
>>132091097
you're not worshipping god when you do religion.

you're worshipping the word of man.
>>
>>132091387
But it is from Judaism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am its used as a expression to imply that yahwe will take whatever form yahwe wants to take
>>
>>132097989
Down syndrome logic confirmed
>>
>>132097916
It doesn't really. It's just as valid as the belief in a creator god. Out of curiosity, why do you think it violates the laws of quantum physics, how the hell do you even know enough about quantum physics to say such a thing?
>>
>>132097794

You think the person who carelessly slept in a dangerous environment and died for it is superior?

LARPagans, cucks to the end.
>>
>>132097723
>trusting jews
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvm0r2k_v-Q
>>
>>132097996
God is eternal and beyond the concept of time
He has always existed because he is necessary
>>
>>132098116
Why is he necessary? How do you know he is necessary?
>>
>>132097557
>unlike the creators of the scientific revolution itself who were all Christians who did science for the glory of God because they believe the world to be rational and intelligently designed.

Give me a fucking break, take a short flight to Sweden and tell me with all honesty the world was rationally designed.
>>
File: 1409657095395.jpg (103KB, 554x680px) Image search: [Google]
1409657095395.jpg
103KB, 554x680px
>>132096984
"I dont't mind belief systems, but I won't tolerate it when a priest meddles in worldly affairs. The organized lie must be broken in such a way that the state becomes the absolute ruler. [...] We should get to such a point that only muppets stand on top the pulpit and only old wifeys sit in front of them. The healthy youth is with us.
"I've got nothing against an absolute state church like the one of the English. But it can't be true that one is able to hold the world through a lie in perpetuity. Only in the 6th, 7th, and 8th centuries Christianity was forced upon our peoples by the lords who sided with the priests. Before that, they lived without that religion. I have six SS divisions who are completely churchless, but who nonetheless die with the deepest peace of mind."
-Adolf Hitler, December 1941 (Table Talk, p. 80)
>>
>>132097996
He isnt even made if matter. At least at first and doesnt have to follow physics. The big babg came from a speck of matter that literally came feom no where
>>
>>132097798
>Find me one passage that states God 'Is an old man living in the sky'
I never claimed he was. It's hard to see if you are just being deceitful here, or that you simply lack reading comprehension.

I was implying that the way you see your God isn't too different from how Pagans see their Gods. Then, and now. The difference is how they are worshipped. You worship the God, while we worship what the Gods represents.

Link me to the Bible, I don't trust the word of a Jew.

>So what you're saying is there's nothing in your imaginary religion that states that race mixing is wrong?
Except there is. Are you honoring your ancestors by mixing with an inferior being, dilluding their genes?

>why is it bad?
Why race mixing is bad? Because well Europeans are simply better and more worth than Non-Europeans. Mongrels have identity issues and are over-represented with mental disease in the US. Because I want my children to look like me.
>>
>>132098082
Because I have researched quantum physics and quantum physicists say it does. One of the reasons is because superposition can have varying probabilities for outcomes whereas multi verse requires equal probabilities. So if a shrodinger cat is superimposed with a 75 25 outcome how does multi verse express this probability seeing as all multi verses are equally probable
>>
For those retards who bitch about fine tuning

http://quasar.as.utexas.edu/anthropic.html

Just joking, religious pricks are too retarded to understand basic math
>>
>>132097557
The universe is not infinitely complex, just very complex.
You're also assuming our universe is the cosmic equivalent of a dictionary. It could very well just be a smoldering printing press. A heap of junk we are adapted to, which makes us percieve it as perfect.
>>
>>132097995
Which I do if you say what I should read. I have already proved that I did look up the Bible in this very thread.
>>
>>132098198

See

>>132096729
>>
>>132098270
yes you did
>. Do you believe God is an old man in the sky? I don't think it's very different.
>>
File: spirit_soul_body.jpg (26KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
spirit_soul_body.jpg
26KB, 601x601px
>>132097369
>What stops an African from BEING Christian? The bible clearly states that you as an European are equal to an African before God.

this pretty much comes down to the Idea of the Soul, and where people think it comes from.

this also comes down to the idea that all flesh and blood are going to be destroyed in the first place

>>132096538
>Find me a quote from the bible that proves race mixing is wrong.
he's right and wrong at the same time the bible generally speaks against hybrid animals and plants, which literally means death, so when you breed a mule, or a liger, you get stoned with no trial, when it applies to humans it speaks more not being grouped with unbelievers because they practice detestable things like idol worship and human sacrifice. shacking with converts isn't a big deal though

>Then how the fuck is it any different? I believe in higher powers

the main idea behind Christianity is that there is a monotheistic creator behind every soul, jew or gentile, (we are ALL sons of Adam) and that creator of the soul came into the material realm, and died on the cross to redeem mankind, and take our place for the punishment of Sin, which are transgressions against universal and spiritual law, because he loves us so much he can't bare to see us suffer the wages of Sin, which are death. and spare us from judgement.

> Abrahamic religions
you're not worshiping Abraham god, you're worshiping Adam's God, who is the Father of your soul. the Father does not particuarly care if you worship him or not, what he does care about is you worshiping things that steal from you rather than return it 10 fold, to worship yahweh is to receive glory 10 times what you gave him.
>>
>>132098343
Just more assumptions and couldn't you apply that same logic to god and continue into infinity?
>>
>>132097943
> >9 sentances of green text
> > no counter arguments

The propositions being made are not logical, demonstrable or even coherent. You can't counter argue complete gibberish asshole.

> Amazing. Atheists really can't stand being reminded that their belief that the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and then had it magically form sentient life, is even more illogical than any straw-man that make against any form of theism.

I'm agnostic not atheist.

> But in relation to your (non) argument, it's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang.

This proves nothing of god.

> It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

This proves nothing of god.

> Fedoras of the day

Again, I have only ever seen Christfaggots wearing fedoras. Never any atheists.

> hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator.

It is possible but it has not been proven. It's also possible that cookie monster created the big bang.

> All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything.

It is possible the universe is infinite. Math would not prove this though.

> But then they realized LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator.

A big bang could happen for an almost infinite number of reasons.

> They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

? How does this prove god exists?

> Can you see the irony?

No.
>>
>>132097790
actually if the quran is right anyone who believes in God and Afterlife and has done good in his life will go to heaven
>>
>>132098022
>Read the actual source material for yourself. The amount of cuckolding in it is crazy.
You are making things up though. Vili and Ve marries his wife when they think Odin is gone forever. Why are you as a Christian using pornographic terms? Disgusting.

You have all the negative traits of Christianity, and lack the few good ones. Truly impressive you are.

Your wife remarrying someone after your death, how is that "cucking"? What?

Wait, am I having this discussion with someone that literally worships someone raised by a whore and a cuck?
>>
>>132098324
Could you link me to any articles or papers where I can see if they say so for myself? If that's true it's pretty disappointing to be hones.
>>
>>132098539
what counts as good though?
>>
>>132098062
But you are not worshipping the forms he take, you are worshipping Yahwe.
>>
>>132098116
Look at your own argument.
>God exists because everything must be created, except for God.
The very thing you are trying to prove is an exception to the rule you use to prove it.
>>
>>132098101
If you don't see how the Man is still superior to the Snake, you are lost. The Jew have absorbed your spirit and soul and you are no longer White.
>>
File: Screenshot_36.jpg (121KB, 1208x677px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_36.jpg
121KB, 1208x677px
>>132098105

The jews dont deny this there is a resurrection and god will burn everything with fire and then he will renew the heaven and the earth

Isaiah 66
>15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
22For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

>23And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

24And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh
>>
File: sumar.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
sumar.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>132097723
it is, there are about 3 terms for different hells.

Sheol and Hades as called in the New and Old testament are the same thing, and are basically part of the reincarnation cycle 1 Samuel 2:6

“The Lord kills and makes alive;
He brings down to [a]Sheol and raises up.

then there is Gehenna, which is a hell like place and a valley in Israel, and Tartarus, which is supposedly as far below Hades as Earth is below Heaven. all 3 of these places are basically different chambers of Hell.
>>
>>132098368
No I didn't. I was asked if I believed Odin was real. I said that I believe what he represents to be real, or that I worshiped it. So I asked him that question to show his hypocrisy.
>>
>>132098622
that is pretty clear to everyone i think, you have a conscience, follow that anon
>>
>>132098840
I was under the impression that Christians followed the new testament, and that the old testament was for Jews.
>>
>>132098693
what created the little speck for the big bang?
>>
>>132098486

On the contrary, everything physical comes from something. That energy cannot be created or destroyed is a fundamental law of physics. And yet there are physical constructs, and law that govern them. Everything from planets, to ants, to strong nuclear force exists physically.

Seeing as physical creation needs a cause, that cause can be said to be metaphysical, as in beyond the physical universe. There is no way that our current system created itself, with what we know of how the current system works. It's simple cause and effect. You can call this cause God.

And what did God do? First of all He left us conscience, the sense of right and wrong: and all through history there have been people trying (some of them very hard) to obey it. None of them ever quite succeeded. Secondly, He sent the human race what I call good dreams: I mean those stories scattered all through the heathen religions about a god who dies and comes to life again and, by his death, has somehow given new life to men. Thirdly, He selected one particular people and spent several centuries hammering into their heads the sort of God He was -that there was only one of Him and that He cared about right conduct. Those people were the Jews, and the Old Testament gives an account of the hammering process.

Then comes the real shock. Among these Jews there suddenly turns up a man who goes about talking as if He was God. He claims to forgive sins. He says He has always existed. He says He is coming to judge the world at the end of time. Among Pantheists, anyone might say that he was a part of God, or one with God: there would be nothing very odd about it. But this man, since He was a Jew, could not mean that kind of God. God, in their language, meant the Being outside the world Who had made it and was infinitely different from anything else. And when you have grasped that, you will see that what this man said was, quite simply, the most shocking thing that has ever been uttered by human lips.
>>
>>132098920
its still history
>>
>>132098920

There is still prophecy and a lot of doctrine can be found in the old testament , the only thing we don't follow are jew laws.
>>
>>132098082
Also multi verse theory also requires a creator. Where did all these universes come from?
>>
>>132098941
I don't know, maybe it was necessary. Kind if weird to just assume it was made by something that gets really mad when I use contraceptives though.
>>
>>132099047

One part of the claim tends to slip past us unnoticed because we have heard it so often that we no longer see what it amounts to. I mean the claim to forgive sins: any sins. Now unless the speaker is God, this is really so preposterous as to be comic. We can all understand how a man forgives offences against himself. You tread on my toe and I forgive you, you steal my money and I forgive you. But what should we make of a man, himself unrobbed and untrodden on, who announced that he forgave you for treading on other men's toes and stealing other men's money? Asinine fatuity is the kindest description we should give of his conduct. Yet this is what Jesus did. He told people that their sins were forgiven, and never waited to consult all the other people whom their sins had undoubtedly injured. He unhesitatingly behaved as if He was the party chiefly concerned, the person chiefly offended in all offences.

This makes sense only if He really was the God whose laws are broken and whose love is wounded in every sin. In the mouth of any speaker who is not God, these words would imply what I can only regard as a silliness and conceit unrivalled by any other character in history. Yet (and this is the strange, significant thing) even His enemies, when they read the Gospels, do not usually get the impression of silliness and conceit. Still less do unprejudiced readers. Christ says that He is "humble and meek" and we believe Him; not noticing that, if He were merely a man, humility and meekness are the very last characteristics we could attribute to some of His sayings.
>>
>>132099047
U do realize that trying to argue logically in favor of gods or other fairy tales is retarded? Even theologists learned not to do that.
>>
>>132099194

You do realise that calling religion a fairy tale is equally retarded?
>>
>>132098198
Logic dictates the prime mover and creator is necessary. He is eternal all powerful all knowing and perfect. We know this simply by our existence. For anything to exist requires a creator. Simple cause and effect
>>
>>132097989

No. "God exists" is a matter of faith. If you "know" he exists, you are enslaving yourself to him, and he does not need slaves.

We exist because we exist. That does not prove Gods existence. Faith is all you need.

God is love. That doesn't mean only compassionate love, that also meant tough love, when people need to be punished. That bit of information is the greatest failing of modern Christianity, that both pleasure and pain are necessary.
>>
>>132099132
They could've just popped into existence. We don't know for sure that something can't come from nothing.
>>
>>132098920
well, most christians don't know the difference between a bible and a doorknob to be perfectly honest

the old testament is a book concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, and is a history of the world, the middle east, which still has prophecies coming true. the new testament deals with Jesus Christ.

for example Isaiah 13:19 states
King James Bible
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Babylon is still inhabited, and being rebuilt as we speak, and there are rumors that the UN is going to move its headquarters there.

but regardless, I do generally find your impression to be 55% untrue, and 45% true.
>>
From forums.catholic.com
Part 1:
"This is somewhat of a difficult time for me. My wife and I have been together for five years. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and we love each other wholeheartedly. Regrettably, several months ago, we were at a low point in our marriage. I was always busy with work and didn't spend enough time with her. She felt that we were becoming distant. Many arguments arose and our love in one another felt like it was dwindling. At this time, I had to go away on a business trip for the weekend. My wife was alone at home, with our problems unresolved, and felt empty. She sought to ease the pain with alcohol at a local bar. In a moment of weakness, she had an affair with one of the patrons. Immediately, the next morning, she called me in tears and told me what happened. I felt anger, betrayal, and sorrow, and found myself unable to deal with the situation. I couldn't talk my precious wife for days. It was only until I got on my knees and prayed to God for his strength that I received the courage to try and mend our relationship. We went to marriage counseling and prayed together constantly. Through time, I understood that what happened was a product of my faults as well as hers. I had no right to judge, and forgave her with open arms. At this point, our marriage was greater than it's ever been. However, a life changing issue has arisen in past two weeks. My wife had been feeling sick and no common medicine seemed to help."
>>
>>132099310
Part 2:
"As time went by, she began to question if perhaps her ills were a result of a pregnancy. Sure enough, we went to her doctor and he confirmed that my wife was now 9 weeks pregnant. A realization hit the both of us that given the timing, there was no chance that I could be the father. Therefore the pregnancy was the result of my wife's affair. The news broke her heart, and has left me in a state of depression. Once again, the feelings of anger and betrayal arose, leaving me distant from my wife. At this point, I'm not sure what to do. Horrible thoughts of divorce and abortion enter my mind every day, and I'm trying my best to suppress them. I have fears that if we have this child together, I might resent him/her. The man my wife had the affair with was African American, while she and I are both Caucasian. This presents another fear as it would be clear to the child that I'm not the true father. How would I explain this to him/her? How would I explain this to others? Many thoughts keep passing through my mind, and I don't know what to do. I feel alone, both emotionally and spiritually, and am questioning why God has allowed this to happen."
>>
>>132099194
Yeah all the people in the world came up with similar stories even though most of them were separated by geography and time, must be a (((coincidence)))
>>
>>132099257
What makes you think that rules of logic mean anything before the universe was around? Or that the human mind is at all capable of figuring out the truth regarding anything.
>>
>>132098469
An infinite regress is a logical impossibility. You can go far as back as you want but eventually you'll reach a necessary being creator
>>
>>132099335
Myths are always based on a grain of truth.
>>
>>132099333
Part 3 :
(someone replying to him):
Honestly, I think that Joesph had that same questions when he found out that Mary was pregnant and he had never been with her.

I think you can raise this child.

I can understand your fears, but the thing is that this child didn't ask to be created. It was created by our Lord.

You love your wife. This baby is part of your wife.

Let me tell you something. In the 1970's my white mom was raped by a black man. She got pregnant. Her husband at the time left her, even after she had an abortion. I'm her child from her second marriage. I still wonder if that little baby would be an older brother or sister to me. I really don't care if my "older" brother or sister would have been all white or all black. I just wish I would have met him/her because they would have been a part of my mom and my family.

Making things more broken because you are broken up isn't the way to go in this situation.

In the end, it's time to do what Jesus would do, even though it's hard and scary. Jesus wouldn't run out and get a divorce at the first sign of trouble. Jesus wouldn't encourage your wife to have an abortion because it's convenient and people want to forget their emotional trauma. An abortion will only add to the emotional trauma, not lessen it.

You'll tell the child the truth when it's time and let the child know that despite your fears, you choose to be his or her dad anyway because that's what the child needed and that's what a real husband does. He doesn't leave his wife, even if she makes a horrible one-time mistake. (It was a one time thing, right? There isn't a pattern, is there?)

Of course, the child will have questions about bio-dad, that's human.

I can't imagine how heartbreaking all of this is for you, but I think you need to talk to a priest. (I know, don't all CAF threads eventually say, 'talk to your priest'? But it's true. Priests are there to help us through times of crises.)
>>
>>132099395
Why doesn't that end being need a creator though?
>>
>>132099047
> On the contrary, everything physical comes from something.

Everything we are aware of and within the scope of our ability to run tests on objects. This does not means everything physical MUST come from something.

> That energy cannot be created or destroyed is a fundamental law of physics.

All laws of science are laws based on what we know of the universe they are not absolute laws of the universe. You don't understand the concept of empirical research or it's philosophical and scientific scope.

> And yet there are physical constructs, and law that govern them. Everything from planets, to ants, to strong nuclear force exists physically.

These are not objective laws of the universe, they are just glorified 'best guesses'. People happen to think they are the correct guesses because they are the best guesses, but they are not absolute.

>Seeing as physical creation needs a cause

It doesn't.

> that cause can be said to be metaphysical, as in beyond the physical universe.

You don't even know what the concept metaphysical means...Look this is a waste of my time. I'm debating with a brainlet/bait thread. Going to bed now. bye.
>>
>>132098920
Basically you are right. But the OT has hems of accumulated wisdom scattered here and there. Most believing Jews today base their relationships with the Gentiles through the Talmud.
>>
>>132099474
*gems
>>
>>132099135
>i dont know
and we have a better answer. Don't ask what created God if you can't say what created the big bang
>>
>>132099415
Part 4:
(another reply)

"My father has cousins who (he is pretty sure) were conceived through infidelity, and thus are no blood relation to my father. Yet they are considered to be just as much a part of our extended family as anyone else. This situation is probably more common than you realize. That doesn't make it easy, but yes, you can do this. Your wife is pregnant, and no matter how it happened, this child is your responsibility now. With God's help, and remembering how much love you and your wife have for each other, you both can do this together."
>>
>>132099415

>modern LARPagan surprised that Christianity, the force that unified Europe and allowed their manifest destiny across the world, has several splinter groups and that some of the billion followers are cucks.

Think of it this way. At its absolute maximum the population of the world in 0AD was thought to be 230 million people.

The population of Europe was thought to be about 80-110 million.

http://itbulk.org/population/world-population-history/

Depending on region and county the would have had opposing religions and prayed to different Gods/nature spirits, trees/ whatever.

You can't seriously be surprised that any particular branch of paganism, which probably had no more that a few hundred thousand people following it at any one time, and has no real historical data (as they were illiterate morons) than a global religion with currently a BILLION members (and growing).

Just to put into perspective how fucking irrelevant Norse paganism is there are more Scientolgists in the US today than there were ever people who genuinely believed Odin really existed and sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.

No go and play Skyrim and pretend you're a real Nord. Faggot.
>>
>>132099267
So why cluldn't God have popped into excistence but these universes can?
>>
>>132091188
Jesus was clearly pantheistic. The reason for the crusades was to solidify the church's power by literally killing off the gnostics, then they had to come up with "original sin" and "only through me" bullshit after the council of nicea, while they cherrypicked/manipulated books to fit the profitable narrative. Read up on the Nag Hamadi documents and the Gospel of Thomas. Jesus even said: "...Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."
>>
>>132099395
>>132099497
>>132099581

>No. "God exists" is a matter of faith. If you "know" he exists, you are enslaving yourself to him, and he does not need slaves.
>We exist because we exist. That does not prove Gods existence. Faith is all you need.
>God is love. That doesn't mean only compassionate love, that also meant tough love, when people need to be punished. That bit of information is the greatest failing of modern Christianity, that both pleasure and pain are necessary.

Learn, brothers.
>>
File: The_Pushpak_Aircraft.jpg (3MB, 3000x3678px) Image search: [Google]
The_Pushpak_Aircraft.jpg
3MB, 3000x3678px
>>132099409
Yeah that is why Hindu myths describe helicopters and atom bombs, baka
>>
>>132099464

>Still no arguments
>...or points
>calls other brainlets

Atheists are hilarious. Night night.
>>
>>132099581
They both can, I was just asking it using your logic for the universes. I'm not an atheist myself, I'm an agnostic.
>>
>>132099464

>All laws of science are laws based on what we know of the universe they are not absolute laws of the universe. You don't understand the concept of empirical research or it's philosophical and scientific scope.

Also, I missed this point, are you saying that the laws of thermodynamics, are not absolute laws?
>>
>>132098693
God isn't the only necessary entity. The point is that things exist either because of their own necessity or were created by a necessary entity.
>>
>>132099498
You do not have a better answer. You have a convenient assumption.
>>
>>132099253
> Religion
> Not a fairy tale
What did u smoke clown?
>>
>>132099561
ARIS, American Religious Identification Survey, surveyed and calculated these numbers for self-identified Scientologists in the USA:

1990 45,000
2001 55,000
2008 25,000
Are you lying again?

>sucked dead men's cocks for sperm.
Nobody that worshipped Odin believed that he did this. 100% Vanir/Christian "propaganda" if the source"
>>
>>132099618
Who knows, they might have had a great technological civ back then.
>>
>>132099335
>similar stories
Google animism and how it appeared
>>
>>132099581

>Implying god is not the ultimate form from evolution
>>
>>132099561
And the thing is that you can justify cuckoldry with your religion. Just like these Christians are. They are using Christian arguments to why he should raise the child.
>>
>>132099267
This defies logic.
>>
>>132091097
If God is omnipotent, then he requires no worship.
>>
>>132099888
Logic comes from the human mind, no reason to believe that the universe reflects or follows it.
>>
>>132099395
And this creator is necessarily an anthropomorphic allmighty god who sent his son to Earth to cancel the men's sins. Coolstory bro
>>
>>132099581
Because God was invented as an explanation for why the universe popped into existence.
>>132099722
If that is the case God is not necessary.
>>
The state of things

------------>GOD
------------>Angels and such
------------>The demiurge
------------>Jews protected by the demiurge
------------->Demons and archons
------------>You
------------->Ben Garrison
------------>Animals
------------>Progressives
>>
>>132099348
Because logic exists in all possible worlds regardless of materialism. 1+1 will always equal 2
>>
>>132099851
You are telling me groups of people separated by time and geography came up with almost identical stories because if muh animis ?
>>
>>132097280
aww the neural connections in your brain make that smell disgusting to you? could that possibly have anything to do with millions of years of evolution that trained your genes to make you disgusted by the smell of death so you avoid raw meat? no, i'm wrong, it is something inherent in the smell of death that is evil and vile. those fucking molucules and my fucking neural receptors. almost fucked up.
>>
>>132098486
Agnosticism is literally admitting you're too much of a coward to have any conviction. You don't believe in any God so you're an atheist, fucktard. Unless you're agnostic about the possibility that your brain is missing simply because nobody has opened your head and proven it one way or the other.
>>
>>132099990
Except when it doesn't. Like when two raindrops combine into one instead of two. That's just another assumption anyway.
>>
>>132099990
Idiot, ever heard of formal systems and logic? 1+1 is to not 2 in some finite fields. Retard. Piece of dumb shit. Don't talk about logic and math if u don't know shit about it
>>
>>132091097

Because without a universal god there are no morals or truth as everything would be subjective.
>>
>>132100019
Dumb poo, first google and read through, then shitpost
>>
>>132100085
So what?
>>
>>132091097
Just in case™
>>
>>132091097

Humans live in constant fear of what's on the other side, as in death.

The prospect of instantly ceasing to exist petrifies people, so they create and cling to these fairly tales, so they may slip away with the comfort of knowing they'll be looked after later.
>>
>>132097280
the real beauty about life is the mystery of dna. if you think anything in the universe is more beautiful than dna, even in its most brutal and vile form, than you will never get it.
>>
>>132100126

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to live in a degenerate nihilistic shithole.
>>
>>132099908
The need to worship is inherent to mankind. Reflecting the glory of creation back to its creator is only a logical consequence.
>>
>>132100085
Morality is subjective, the mistake people make is that they assume this means it doesn't exist. Beauty is also highly subjective, but we cannot deny it exists. Human constructs are real to humans.
>>
>>132099946
so no exlanation then
>>
>>132100101
I know what animism is faggot I'm not new like you faggot it's an air head ideology to discredit eastern religions same way they discredit massive civilization destroying floods.
>>
>>132100159
So your purely subjective ((((((((((wish))))))) that there be some (((((objective moral))))))))))) is enough of a reason that a supernatural creature exists that created the universe and sent his son to Earth?????

What kind of brain damage do u have?
>>
>>132100218
my statement is still valid. why would an all powerful being require any kind of feedback?
>>
>>132099873

Atheist debunk this? trillion years from now evolution creates god , then god created a new universe thus we get

>1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
>>
>>132100218
>The need to worship is inherent to mankind
Citation needed
>>
File: 1477979683425.png (122KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1477979683425.png
122KB, 500x565px
>>132099807

>Nobody that worshipped Odin believed that he did this

Seems that most modern LARPagans follow his example.
>>
>>132100307
U don't seem to even know the term, stupid piece of dogshit in a loo
>>
So how do you know your religion is true?
>>
>>132100311

>So your purely subjective
I never said that.
But if there is no universal god, the whole world is basically useless.

Something you have not dismissed.
>>
>>132100281
It is an explanation. I never claimed it's impossible for something to (seemingly) pop into existence. My point is that if you believe things can pop into existence, there is no reason to believe God made the universe, since the universe could have just popped into existence. This makes God an unnecessary assumption.
>>
>>132100351
Are you serious hans, when we were orgiastic monkeys we worshiped goddess, even the most primitive amazonian tribe has gods
>>
>>132100429

See

>>132099047
>>132099193

For my (subjective) explanation on why I view Christianity as the one true religion.
>>
>>132100461
believing modern science, are you fo real?
>>
>>132100515

I may know something from personal experience, care to talk about it?
>>
>>132100557
That post has nothing to do with modern science.
>>
>>132100404
>Seems that most modern LARPagans follow his example.
If say that Jesus sucked off Roman soldiers for coins (like his wife Magdalena btw), does it make it true?

>Seems that most modern LARPagans follow his example.
Lying is a sin in the Bible.
>>
File: 1486757936470-0.jpg (110KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1486757936470-0.jpg
110KB, 1280x857px
>>132100460
>But if there is no universal god, the whole world is basically useless
Omg u dumbshit. U can fucking comprehend that this is YOUR.PURELY.DAMN.SUBJECTIVE.WISHFUL.THINKING

Fucking retard. I'm fucking gonna vomit cos of your stupidity
>>
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
>>
"For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him."
>>
"Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator. Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave, free; but Christ is all, and in all."
>>
stuff popping out of nothing, yeah happens all the time, let me count them never ever in my whole life.
>>
"So the last will be first, and the first last.”
>>
>>132100614

You can say whatever you want about Jesus, you're only harming yourself at the end of the day.

>>132100570

Of course.
>>
"Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven."
>>
>>132100489
There were times when there were no gods or goddesses. But there were artefacts of primitive thinking such as linking object with their ideas. That links lead to a proto-notion of a "spirit". Don't even know why i waste my time explaining these trivial facts to a nasty dog eating retard.
>>
"For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,"
>>
>>132100622

>phone quality grammar
>calls others retards

>YOUR.PURELY.DAMN.SUBJECTIVE.WISHFUL.THINKING
Explain to me how you can have a functional society without a universal god, when everything would be subjective.
>>
>>132100743

First off, jesus is a fake name, the true name was to give the power to do miracles, yet in jesus you find none.

Second, following the bible to the letter (unlike christians) brings about disgrace. I did it, my family went almost bankrupt.

It is obvious that something has gone terribly wrong with that book.

Moreover there is a force that is loving and wants to rescue and protect humans that asks you to worship and to avoid the bible.

What would you say about this.

Personal experience, of course, but I've had an encounter with God, not in a visual manner, but as in he touching my spirit and allowing me to know his attributes (mind) personally.
>>
"Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”
>>
>>132100706
Nigguh don know bout muh physical vacuum
>>
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,"
>>
>>132100804
You need psychedelics hans and it's our neighbors that eat not us
>>
>>132100743
>you're only harming yourself at the end of the day.
That's just your nasty projections, bong.
>>
“ ‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God."
>>
>>132100330
It is the natural order. It's our duty to recognize the greatness and magnificence of his work.

He is the origin of all life, of all spirit, and nothing is possible without Him. It is only natural that what came from Him feels the need to return to its origin.
>>
>>132100886
yeah i'm sure it's quite magical.
>>
>>132100622

>morality without God

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.
>>
>>132100851
So u claim there are no countries with dominant atheism? Ok enough. I don't feed u anymore.
>>
>>132100886

Tell us about the invisible matter of space.
>>
>>132100926
>psychedelics
There u go. Ok, enough for u fat hindu troll
>>
>>132100979
Magical? In what sense?
>>
This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: "The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"—which means, "God with us." When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
— Matthew 1:18-25
>>
>>132101024
>One of the problems atheists have
We don't have any problems, but religious fanatics who poison the society, bomb themselves, destroy education and do other shit. Stop projecting I said
>>
File: 1456835964413.jpg (78KB, 742x396px) Image search: [Google]
1456835964413.jpg
78KB, 742x396px
>>132101030
Yes, they are. But mostly of them simply were.
>>
>>132101058
What do u want to know?
>>
>>132101073
I was serious af Hans, consider psychedelics
>>132101106
What if she lied
>>
>>132101024
Why would a moral code have to be absolute?
>Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.
I'm also pretty sure religious people have incinerated some populated cities and slaughtered a few inconvenient people. Seems like he can justify those things in a matter of seconds with the help of God.
>>
>>132101224
Of course she did. It was another man's child and Christians are worshipping a man raised by a cuck and a whore.
>>
>>132101190

Do you have a sample? It should be easy to have one, since it's 95% of the universe.

Or you know, verify its existence some way, I heard science is fucking wrong in fucking everything if it doesn't exist.
>>
>>132100878

Problem is, that's not Christianity. We are told that Christ was killed for us, that His death has washed out our sins, and that by dying He disabled death itself. That is the formula. That is
Christianity. That is what has to be believed. Any theories we build up as to how Christ's death did all this are, in my view, quite secondary: mere plans or diagrams to be left alone if they do not help us, and, even if they do help us, not to be confused with the thing itself. All the same, some of these theories are worth looking at.

The one most people have heard is the one I mentioned before — the one about our being let off because Christ had volunteered to bear a punishment instead of us. Now on the face of it that is a very silly theory. If God was prepared
to let us off, why on earth did He not do so? And what possible point could there be in punishing an innocent person instead? None at all that I can
see, if you are thinking of punishment in the police-court sense. On the other hand, if you think of a debt, there is plenty of point in a person who has some assets paying it on behalf of someone who has not. Or if you take "paying the penalty," not in the sense of being punished, but in the more general sense of "footing the bill," then, of course, it is a matter of common experience that, when one person has got himself into a hole, the
trouble of getting him out usually falls on a kind friend.

That is the only thing that matters in Christianity, that God died for you. I am sorry to hear of your family's hardship, but to blame Christ for it seems a little narrow minded.
>>
>>132101190
tell us the magical nothing turning into something story again.
>>
>>132100150
>atheists actually believe this is what theists believe
>>
>>132101293

We are told that the name makes miracles, the name doesn't make them.

I see a big problem there.
>>
>>132100461
God and the speck for the big bang are completely different goy.
>>
>>132101280
>since it's 95% of the universe
Bullshit. It's about 24% and mostly located in halos of galaxies. If only it's dark matter u talk about.

>I heard science is fucking wrong in fucking everything if it doesn't exist.
Then clean out your ears, retard. Either u stay brain washed and believe in fairy tales, or u swallow ur pride and start learning, reading books. It's either of the two
>>
File: 800px-Militant_atheist_image.jpg (87KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Militant_atheist_image.jpg
87KB, 800x551px
>>132101161

And then you have atheist fanatics...

pic related

>>132101228

>I'm also pretty sure religious people have incinerated some populated cities and slaughtered a few inconvenient people. Seems like he can justify those things in a matter of seconds with the help of God.

Another favourite argument of the irreligious is that conflicts fought in the name of religion are necessarily conflicts about religion. By saying this they hope to establish that religion is of itself a cause of conflict.
This is a crude factual misunderstanding. The only general lesson that can be drawn is that Man is inclined to make war on Man when he thinks it will gain him power, wealth or land.
>>
>>132101306
It's a fairy tale for retards like u. U don't know what lambda CDM model is, u don't know what inflation is, u don't know what Minkowsky space is. Until u read about these and understand, it's useless to explain anything to u.
>>
>>132101452
>atheist fanatics
It's like comparing a droplet with an ocean
>>
>>132101439

How come you say different things that what scientists on tv say? Are you special or making it up?
>>
>>132101228
not as mich as atheists have
>>
>>132101593
>scientists on tv say
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAA

OMG
>>
>>132101345

There's an episode involving the devil and Christ in Dostoyevsky's The Brother Karamazov, I recall.

Christ is undergoing harsh austerities in the wilderness and the devil challenges him to perform a miracle - to turn a stone into some bread. Christ ignores him.

The point is, miracles are the devils temptation.
>>
>>132101430
True. We invented one of them because we didn't understand the other yet. I'll let you think on which is which.
>>132101452
Nowhere did I imply religion was the cause of conflict, only that having an ''absolute'' moral code has never stopped people from committing atrocities. Evil can be justified with religion just as easily as with nihilism.
>>
>>132101439
>Dark matter
Yeah the theory of gravity that remove dark matter from the equation and Instead of treating gravity as a fundamental force treats it as an emergent concept recently passed peer reviews
>>132101430
>>
>>132101584

Yeah, the death toll from atheism is far higher than all theology combined.

Atheist regimes have killed over 100 million in the last century alone.
>>
>>132101686
Gimme citation
>>
>>132101817
http://phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html
>>
>>132101729
So u wanna say they did it because they were atheist fanatics? So everything for u is kinda binary -- everything done bad is due to atheism and good is due to religion? Enough for u retarded troll
>>
>>132101643

I'm sure you're better informed that an actual qualified scientist like Michio Kaku, show me your title.
>>
>>132101676
>miracles are the devils temptation

Sure thing, deceiver.

Miracles are the power of God, you don't have miracles, you don't have God.
>>
>>132101584
youbrealize they killed over a hundred million (probably 150) people in about 50 years right
>>
>>132101729
Can you explain to me why it's not due to religion when religious people commit atrocities, but when atheists do it it is due to atheism?
>>
>>132101677
we invented the big bang

not a hard question
>>
>>132101969
it is if their religion says to
>>
>>132101969

Let's see.

>atheist enters convent
>rapes the nuns
>kills the priests
>burns the place

Oh, it wasn't because of the religion
>>
>>132101867
First, there is no claimed "new" theory of gravity. But to understand that u need to go beyond journalist bullshit and actually read the paper. Second, there are plenty of other theoreitcal models of dark matter -- no reason to accept this particular one. Ur claim that this paper somehow disproves the GR is retarded
>>
>>132101890

I'm saying that atheist regimes have specifically targeted the religious, leading to hundreds of millions of deaths.

Take from that what you will, but don't pretend the religious have some sort of monopoly on theistic violence. Atheists are far better at it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928%E2%80%931941)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_China#The_People.27s_Republic_of_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge#Ideology

>Democratic Kampuchea was an atheist state, but Buddhist influences did persist.[9] All religions were banned, and the repression of adherents of Islam,[10] Christianity,[11] and Buddhism was extensive. Nearly 25,000 Buddhist monks were massacred by the regime.[12]
>>
>>132102099
We were talking about the millions killed by commies though.
>>
>>132101969

Sorry, didn't see your post.

It is explicitly due to atheism when it's state policy to purge all other religions just by virtue of them being religions.

See

>>132102123
>>
>>132102158

And I was talking about what the commies did in Spain, they did that.
>>
>>132102100
Jesus christ I posted an old article this theory has already passed peer review the problem is your consider a. Org website journalism and you are such a brainlet that you cannot fathom the idea of an emergent concept cause that literally points towards render distance
>>
>>132101906
>muh Michio "da asian science man" Kakakakakaku
Mediocre physisict who fell for the media bullshit. If you wanna know who real scientists are, google Witten, Susskind, Linde, Woit, Smolin. But anyway, u need to have a good background to correctly interpret the bullshit that is sold to u as a popular ((((((((science)))))))))) on TV.
>>
>>132101956
>>132101890
>>
>>132095626

You're gnostic sounding. He isn't god.
>>
>>132096621
Welcome to 4chan friend

Japanese weebs insist of using this across whole site, which includes all boards and is sometimes annoying but you will get used to it
>>
>>132102294

>only the science that I like is science
>>
>>132102123
>specifically targeted the religious, leading to hundreds of millions of deaths
Bullshit. Specifically about USSR, it is more than just exaggerated. Orthodox church even got certain support from the state during the times of USSR. Not to mention that the orthodox church is just a fraudulent selling candles for the price 100x higher than the productino price and also capturing a shittone of land daily.
>>
>>132102210
>>132102227
How is atheists killing people because of their religions different from religious people killing religious people because of their different religions?
>>
>>132102265
Idiot, i didn't say anthing about peer reivew. I do peer review a dozen of papers a year myself u dog eater. What i said is that this work didn't contradict the GR and that it just offered a particular model of dark matter. Either u read or fuck off.
>>
>>132102535

It's not different, I denounce christians too, since I'm gnostic.
>>
>>132102535

It's not so different. But to our collective knowledge atheists are the worst offenders of this in recent history.
>>
>>132102514
>science that I like
Stupid piece of fuck didn't find anything to say.

Popular """"""science"""""" != science u abomination.

Moreover, I, as scientist myself, perfectly understand that popularising science is practically a dead end idea. Modern theories are just too complex so u need to distort them beyond recognition in order to make it a bit comprehensible for such apes likes u.
>>
File: 124263799784.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
124263799784.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>132091097
There is a special place in hell for people like you Op who ruin images of Satina.
>>
>>132102762
>Popular """"""science"""""" != science

It's not science if it is divulged?
>>
>>132102762
>as scientist myself

Where are the proofs?
>>
File: 1483743918000.jpg (96KB, 654x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483743918000.jpg
96KB, 654x679px
>>132102813
>divulged
omg.

Read my post carefully, u bothered me enough. One more troll post and i ignore u
>>
File: RG-sup.png (135KB, 1914x1026px) Image search: [Google]
RG-sup.png
135KB, 1914x1026px
>>132102917
>>
>>132102762
>>132102989
You are a jew aren't you?
>>
>>132102989

Screenshots prove nothing, doesn't have why to be yours.
>>
>>132101937
Yes, God wants to convert you by doing meaningless portents.

That's one thing actively avoided by Christ.
>>
>>132103090
So u suggest me to come over and show u my PhD certificate or what, clown?
>>
>>132103455
To be fair, you could upload a timestamped picture of it and blot out the name.
>>
>>132103699

That's very complex to do when you're retarded and pretending to be a scientist.
>>
>>132103183

Actually he did many miracles.
>>
>>132103455

I assume your doctorate isn't in time stamping pictures.
>>
>>132102762
We will remain strong in the face of atheistic rhetoric. And it will be defeated, as always, since it is spiritually dead.

>>132103863
When they had a function directly related to his apostolate. (Except in the wedding at Cana, which he did at the request of his mother).
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.