[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe trip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2632.png (31KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2632.png
31KB, 1280x853px
Leaf fag here from yesterday. Just arrived in Barcelona. Any cool shit I should look out for?
>>
General european city tips:

Watch out for gypsy pickpockets. And if they start to both people while you are eating, don't make eyecontact. Just wave them away, else they might spit in your food.

Don't buy anything from a nigger on the street.

Don't try to illegal street "gambling" games. It's all fake and exists to get money from idiots (either by making them think they can fool the scammer, or simply by distracting you so that someone can steal your wallet).

Never get into an argument with a nigger or muslim (mainly the maroccan kind) if your back isn't against a wall and you have backup. Random nigger or muslim strangers will take his side and gang up against you.

Don't be a degenerate that goes to the hookers. All hookers are illegal trash that most likely will give you some dissease. They usually also get forced to whore themselves out, so you are fucking a sex slave that frequently gets beaten and raped by her owners.
>>
>>132091016
Be careful, everyone of my friends who went there got mugged at one point.
>>
>>132091016

Spend a few days in Barcelona last May and a couple of weeks in Valencia last summer. Holy shit, I love Spain so much, great country and amazing people.

The Sagrada Familia is always worth a visit, even if construction hasn't been completed yet. If you want to have a good burger, try Bacoa.
>>
>>132092232
>>132092479
That's pathetic

>>132091016
Come to Croatia, leaf. We (most likely) won't mug you outright, but we will scam you out of your money through overpriced bills for food and accommodation.
>>
>>132092705

Seconded, Croatia is almost painfully beautiful. And it's not just the coastline, the countryside is amazing too, I remember visiting Pltivice (sp?), it looked liked paradise on Earth.
>>
>>132091016
Go see some Dalis & Goyas.
>>
>>132091016
this is not /trv/ you fucking stupid leaf

just walk around the ciutat vella and the eixample and you will see stuff

parc guell is overrated af you don't need to go further up than the diagonal for anything
>>
>>132092705
I like your Rally Car races. It is the only reason to visit Croatia besides the beauty.
>>
>>132094000
This. Though some IQ87 basement nazi is going to tell you he was degenerate.
>>
>>132092689
>Bacoa
it's literally fast food tier, nigger

but yes it's probably the best CHEAP burger you can get
>>
>>132092232
this
>>
>>132094292

Uhm yeah, burgers are fast food. Astute observation, well done!
>>
>>132094428
>germans on cuisine

you can get much better and more expensive burgers than bacoa...
>>
>>132094502

If you have any recommendations, drop them please, I plan to visit Bcn again soon. And not just for burgers. How's The Circle, ever been there? It looked great from outside, but I didn't have the time to go in
>>
Go home
>>
>>132091016
Beware of pickpockets.
>>
Watch out for those Germans, I think they're trying to annex Barcelona
>>
File: pueblo.jpg (171KB, 1017x643px) Image search: [Google]
pueblo.jpg
171KB, 1017x643px
>>132099215
I wouldn't mind too much, it's the equivalent of commiefornia in Spain
>>
>>132091016
just walk up and down that one street, eat loads of paella and drink loads sangria like a tourist and enjoy yourself.

Oh and have a quick look round that market.
>>
Barcelona native here. Get the fuck out of my city there are already too much tourists.
>>
Everyone is rude to Canadians on /pol/, yet when I travel with a maple leaf I am treated better than my American friends?
>>
>>132102394
Pablo, you didn't think this through, where will you get your money without tourists ?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.