[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: non-christian.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
non-christian.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
If you deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
If you deny the trinity of Jesus Christ, the son, the father and holy spirit

You will go to hell when you die.

These are facts. If you want to respond, respond with something that does not dispute a fact.
You are only alive for a few years on this earth. You do not get extra points of listening to a bunch of retarded political opinions.
The bible is the word of God and it gives us all the laws that we need. End of story.
>>
Prove it mate.
>>
>>132089604

no need, the bible is the word of God
>>
>>132089540
Describe for me the relation of John 8:12 to Deuteronomy 33:14KJV or STFU about denying the trinity. You can't expect for others to accept what you can't describe yourself.
>>
>>132089540
I'll gladly spend an eternity in hell if it keeps me away from fags like you.
>>
The only son of God is life, and the word is the holy spirit.
>>
>>132089655
Prove that.
>>
>>132089779

no clue how any of these two relate to each other or even to the trinity at all.
>>
>>132090056

no need buddy, it's based in belief
>>
File: shit b8.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
shit b8.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>132089540
>>
File: 77 Kek.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
77 Kek.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>132089540
I believe in god and personal connection to a divine entity
But I don't believe a book can tell what I don't already know

With that being said will I go to this horrible place called Hell?

all because I don't believe in a book?
>>
Jesus just appeared to me and he told me your full of crap. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>132090267
> With that being said will I go to this horrible place called Hell?
>>If you deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
>>If you deny the trinity of Jesus Christ, the son, the father and holy spirit

watch this (at the time marker, you should watch the entire thing too)

https://youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ?t=5952
>>
>>132089540
>>132090108
>These are facts
>No proof - It's based in belief
weak b8
>>
>The bible is the word of God
Which Bible?
>>
>>132089540
I love how people try to turn the Bible against you, despite them not knowing shit or going off assumption
>>
>>132090566
i mean thats kinda racist when you think about it. most christians are white, thats insinuating that whites are gods chosen people that get to live forever, and all the other races who likely don't even have a chance to know what christianity even is go to hell completely out of their control.

and, if whites are indeed the chosen race, then why are they all killing themselves with opioids?
>>
>>132090071
Those who do can see that John 8:12 & John 11:25 aren't much different (regarding Jesus' titles)
>>132089956
The son is the life *and the resurrection. The word being the spirit isn't necessarily wrong, but the son is the only one specifically mentioned as the word IIRC
>>
>>132090267
Jesus said "Nothing is hidden." We have it in ourselves to find the spirit of truth. The Father gave us all the ability to find him.
>>
>>132091002
Life has life in itself. This is the Christ.
>>
File: kike.gif (12KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
kike.gif
12KB, 501x585px
>>132089540
christianity is a jewish trick
>>
>>132090566

>>If you deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
>>If you deny the trinity of Jesus Christ, the son, the father and holy spirit

Well to be honest I wasn't there, how do I know this wasn't ordained by an entity other then Jesus. I'm not religious
but I do have faith, I don't think I should be punished for questing everything
>>
>>132089540
Spoiler: When you die, you just cease to exist, there is not an "afterlife".
You and a hundred other religion try to tell their "god" is the "real" one, but in reality all of them are fake.
Why live trying to please some magic friend instead of doing what you like the most before dissapearing from this world?
>>
>>132091216
or is you saying christianity is a jewish trick a jewish trick?
>>
>OY VEY, WORSHIP RABBI YESHUA BEN YOSEF, GOYIM

Nein, danke.
>>
>>132091189
Related quote in first half of my comment, John 11:25. Life and resurrection aren't mutually exclusive but they are different. Life has life appears redundant. The Christ is the Truth.
>>
>>132091390

I dont argue with unbelievers, convert and then we can talk.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Titus+3%3A9-11&version=KJV
>>
>>132089540
Is it me or are Christians on /pol/ autistic as fuck?
>>
>>132091590
"For as the Father has life in himself, so he hath given the son to have life in himself" John 5:26.

The word is the Holy spirit because it tells us of the Father.
>>
>>132091390
>you just cease to exist
Your definition of "you" is subjective & you can't prove the ceasing of existence without violating the first law of thermodynamics.
>"their" god
There's only one god & any honest religion is just a different perspective speaking of the same thing in different words to varying accuracy.
>doing what you like the most
Would you still recommend if the preferred activity was murdering apostates like yourself?
>>
>>132089540
>If you deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
>If you deny the trinity of Jesus Christ, the son, the father and holy spirit
>You will go to hell when you die.
>These are facts. If you want to respond, respond with something that does not dispute a fact.
>You are only alive for a few years on this earth. You do not get extra points of listening to a bunch of retarded political opinions.
>The bible is the word of God and it gives us all the laws that we need. End of story.
>>
>>132089540
"Jesus" died for our sins right?
But he came back to life after 3 days tho.
So really, he just gave up his weekend for our sins...
>>
>>132089540
>The bible is the word of God and it gives us all the laws that we need. End of story.

Yeah, and the Trinity appears nowhere in it.
>>
>>132095060
The trinity is in the first chapter of John. The word was with God and in him was life. There's the trinity. Father, (God) Son, (Life) and Holy spirit (The word). Each can be seen as separate things, but neither can exist without the other.
>>
>>132095343
No
Father: Extra terrestrial being who gave human conciousness and knowledge
Son: offspring from Father's DNA in humanoid form who bring the word of salvation as portal to Father's dimension
Holy spirit: Space-Time-Dimension portal to Father's realm
>>
>>132095594
The trinity is applicable to any intelligent life in the universe. Wherever it comes from.
>>
>>132089540
Fucking hell mate, what a depressing and boring cosmology. Even going to heaven would be hell if this is all there is and if heaven is like it is in the Bible.
A preview of heaven: http://www.nobeliefs.com/heaven.htm
>>
if God gave me free will, how come he punishes me for using it?
>>
>>132099559
Because you aren't given rights or privileges just to abuse them.
>>
File: Без названия (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>132089540
Fat leaks from my monitor
>>
>>132089540
>only my religious scripture is the word of God, everyone else is mythology
>>
>>132089540
I hope nothing happens when i die.
>>
>>132091390
>Come right in said El Diablo.
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>132089540
Can't go to hell if it doesn't exist
>>
Let me put it to you this way:

Why would I belong to a religion that says "you shall do as I say or burn in hell"?

I mean I even Believe in God and the spirit of Truth

But seriously OP are you expecting converts?
>>
>>132089540
>the trinity isn't polytheism if i say so
lmao christcucks
>>
>>132104826

> why should I want to not burn in hell
>>
>>132089540
What if this is hell, the reality we currently occupy and it's nothing but separation from God that is considered agony and this has been warped over the years to be some eternal fire pit?
>>
>>132089540
Fuck god and Jesus.
>>
File: sopa de macaco.png (777KB, 729x1008px) Image search: [Google]
sopa de macaco.png
777KB, 729x1008px
>>132089655
>It's true because it says it in an ancient book that was meant to explain things the ancients had no way of understanding without technology
>>
>>132089540
What if i don't deny or believe?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.