[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with Hispanic Whites?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How do they vote in the election? Do they vote the same way as the evident spics, or do they vote the same way as non-hispanic whites?
>>
>>132088963
>zimmerman

are you kidding me? he's as mexican as polar bears.
>>
>>132088963

Well I know 2 Hispanic Americans who voted trump, so its not a total loss
>>
File: james and aleks.png (650KB, 947x572px)
james and aleks.png
650KB, 947x572px
>>132088963
Never understood Americas use of hispanic. White-hispanics are Spainards right? So just white Hispanic means that they have a history towards Spain right? This means Mexicans are Hispanic, but most of them are only part Spaniard and tend to be brown as fuck. blacks can be hispanic, and asians. etc. Its too broad of a term.

Then I see a lot of America calling obvious shitskins :"white" and are probably 95% Aztec brown blood.
>>
*So just white. Hispanic means that they...etc* is how that sentence was supposed to be structured.
>>
>>132088963
Hispanic white, Hispanics see us as allies in public but loathe us in private.

My first redpill was when my darker relatives yelled at me for wearing a sarape when I went hiking for visibility and heat mitigation.
>>
>"white"
>hispanic
>pick one
>>
>>132088963
Spanish-American here. I vote right-wing, and I believe in Right-wing Fascism. Though, both Republicans and Democrats are pussies. But I try to vote for whatever is in the best interest of whites. Voted Trump this last election.

Dunno how Latino mongrels vote. Probably for whatever gets them more welfare.
>>
>>132088963
The thing is, even the source of hispanity is too culturally diverse to make it just one thing, Spain might as well be considered a micro continent with a bunch of micro nations.
You take that and then mix it with diverse amerindians and let it sit for a few hundred years, what now Americans categorize as "hispanics" is so diverse that is just retarded to make it just one thing.
But well, what social scientist are if not retarded.
>>
>>132088963
I am a Hispanic white and am a huge Trump fan.
>>
>>132089315
>Never understood Americas use of hispanic.

It is a catch-all term used to describe people with ancestry in South America. Some of us have greater than 90% European ancestry, some greater than 90% South American Native ancestry, with every possible combination between those two percentages.
>>
>>132089462
>Hispanics see us as allies in public but loathe us in private.

That explains that unnecessary heat I always seem to get from the brownies for no apparent reason. I'm fucking 34 and always attributed it to something else.
>>
>>132089315
Hispanic is a blanket term meaning people who have Spanish culture, Spaniards came to places like South America and the Pacific United States and conquered the Native Americans with is also a blanket term. And they simulated to Spanish culture hence they speak Spanish and are catholic among other things. So Latinos can be Hispanic but Hispanics (Spaniards) can't be Latino.
>>
>>132091208
Makes a lot more sense when you put it that way. Much appreciated.
>>
>>132088963
White hispanics are real

But Zim Zam isn't one

It was just he media misusing the term for their own agenda
>>132089516
Hispanic is not a race and any race could be hispanic
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.