[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanonz ONLY!!! NO BOIS ALOERD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3781.jpg (37KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3781.jpg
37KB, 753x601px
If you're still reading this as a man, holy shit you probably fall for so much bait in your day to day. You should use some more discernment with what you spend your time with reading through on here, there's some threads right now not getting shilled into 404ing within two seconds, like the Alafantis/Seth Rich vigil one.
Anyway, for ladies just annoyed at the spelling errors and wanting to vent about how I'm making us look bad; how do I make friends with other conservative women in real life who are still in college? I mostly like being alone or with my boyfriend, who I can comfortably talk politics with, but I noticed my self esteem is higher when I have more female friends. After switching churches recently, the ones I had flaked out of my life. I honestly don't care why I feel like I want to have friendships with other women, even though I don't really like hanging out. I just know people are meant to be connected, and when I am connected, I'm more passionate and optimistic about the future.

I'm mostly struggling with finding even a demographic to look in for friends. I go to church, but around my age they're mostly super super hipstery/liberal. I'm also not the southern/country bumpkin type of conservative. It's hard to know where to look. Since I don't like things like tailgate parties or going to book clubs about Jesus being a communist, I'm not sure where you guys are. Where are you, the other girl who isn't socially inept yet still comes on here? Who still cares about her appearance and looking nice, but is aware enough to know who the fucking Rothchilds are?

I could make friends with people outside of my demographic. And I do, but they always end up being more of acquaintances than anything else. You know what I mean, it's hard to be close to someone who doesn't have more than just one interest in common with you.
>>
File: 1474281843105.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474281843105.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>132088698
You know the rules.
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>132088698
fat cats should be killed and processed for cat food.
>>
>>132092782
btw, i never read the OPs post, tooo loooonnggg
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.